Closed Doors | Larry Stylinso...

By LittleBubbleStyles

Everything changed when Harry had to transfer to North Bridge in his last year of school, suddenly being away... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter: Part 1
Bonus Chapter: Part 2

Thirty Two

12.4K 398 722
By LittleBubbleStyles

oooooh it's getting intense now. 

//

North Bridge had been on fire since postseason started. They kicked off the first round of playoffs with a shut-out win, two against zero. However, the second round of playoffs was a lot more stressful. The team they played against held the lead one-zero up until the half. North Bridge fans were on edge as the clock continued to tick down, but a whole other team was unleashed when the final half started up. They came back and won two-one, a game ending goal that set them off to continue with the third round of playoffs.

The hype from game two led into game three, and North Bridge won in another shut-out. The score ended one-zero, and they were on a hot run of making it all the way to the championship series. The school was at an all-time high with each win North Bridge brought home. The closer they were to the finals, the more the students and faculty were buzzing.

The morning of the semi-finals game, the school was at its max craziness. Harry feared for how they would act when it actually came time for the championship, given that the hyper for it all was intense. The hallways were packed with the entire study body. They all surrounded the primary entryway, where the band gathered and played the school fight song. The football team was huddled nearby, chanting alongside the other students singing along to the song. The cheerleaders were dancing all over. There was about no inch of space for anyone to get by because everyone was gathered in close. As a unit.

Harry understood. He hated pep rallies, and he hated when people were in his way whenever he simply wanted to get to class, but he understood where this hype was coming from. North Bridge was just a win away from the finals. They were so close to gaining redemption from their last season's loss, and everyone at the school was excited about it. So a lot was riding not only on the game tonight but also for the upcoming championship. North Bridge had starters in their last year at school, so it was all of the player's final chance to bring home the title until a new wave of younger players took their role.

Aside from North Bridge's success, Harry kept tabs on West Point. As expected, they were winning too, heading into the semi-finals on their side of the bracket. If West Point won, and if North Bridge won, then it would be another match-up in the championship game. He could only imagine how the school would act once that time actually came.

It was crazy to think that he was at West Point a year ago. Was rooting for their team, was friends with the cheerleaders and was dating the captain of their football team. He clearly remembered how badly he wanted West Point to win the title. It had been a long time coming for them, and when they actually did it, he was thrilled. He was thrilled for his friends, his boyfriend, and his school. It was the biggest celebration he had ever been a part of.

Although his school winning a championship title was such a monumental moment, it also brought another memory that Harry wasn't fond of. After West Point won the game, all the students rushed to the field. He remembered sitting with a couple of other friends in the stands, who also hung around the football team. When that final second ticked down, the group followed the rest of the students and ran out to join the celebration with the team and cheerleaders.

In light of the celebration, Harry looked for Reid. He remembered it so vividly. He saw him jumping around with the other players, laughing and cheering. The cheerleaders were surrounding them as well, but when Harry tried to join in on the celebration, trying to congratulate his boyfriend, he was shut out. The moment he had built up in his mind of running up to Reid – kissing and hugging him – was all ruined when his boyfriend turned the other way. He cared more about celebrating with his team and with the other girls.

Now that Harry was thinking more about it, he picked up on the minor detail that he missed at the time of the celebration. He remembered Reid gravitating more towards Cara. He hugged her, and what Harry thought was an innocent kiss to her cheek now seemed not so innocent given everything that had happened. Instead of Reid searching for his boyfriend to share the moment with, he went to someone else. And now, look where they all were.

Hopefully, this time around, Harry could enjoy the celebration a lot more than last year. He knew for sure that at least this year, he had a great group of friends he could sit in the stands with. However, having amazing friends and a lot better boyfriend did not change his mind on how he felt about pep rallies. He still despised them. He would rather get to class and sit in his seat, and given that today was the group performance day, he was more focused on that.

Since there was a pep rally today, he knew he and the lads wouldn't perform during the class hour. Given that Louis often showed up late after the pep rally, Mr. Reeds settled on their group performing at the end of the day. He was somewhat relieved with that. He had hours before he had to worry about singing in front of others.

Their group only got to practice once, and they sounded somewhat okay. They definitely needed to get more practice in, but it never happened with postseason and Louis' schedule. At least performing after school meant the whole class wouldn't be there. So if they sounded terrible, then nobody would know.

By the time lunch rolled around, the school was still hyped for the game that night. Every time students were in the hallways, they would start cheering and chanting, seemingly continuing the pep rally from the morning. Even though Harry felt in the clear from getting picked on by the team, given that Louis set Stan in his place last time, he still didn't like getting bumped in the halls with how crowded it was. All the noise and fuss was giving him a headache, and he was once again very thankful for his safety and quiet place of sitting in the bleachers. He could only handle so many pep rallies in one day.

Harry squeezed his way through all the students taking over the halls. He quickly stopped at his locker to get his food before heading outside. As he grabbed what he needed and shut the door, he felt something collide with his back. Harry stumbled forward into the locker, his cheek slamming up against the cool metal and stinging his skin.

"Ow," he complained, a heavy grunt coming out. He stepped back from the locker and he turned around, seeing Stan and Calvin standing in front of him. His stomach churned instantly. "What the fuck?"

"What the fuck indeed," Calvin mocked, laughing, pushing him back harshly. "How about, what the fuck with you?"

Harry hit the lockers again, and this time, Stan stepped forward and pressed a hand to his chest, effectively keeping him in place.

"What crawled up your ass then?" Harry grumbled, head tilting toward him, his eyes hardening. "Surely it wasn't Stan."

Stan's expression hardened, and he grabbed a handful of Harry's shirt and yanked him forward before he was slamming him back again. Harry hit against the locker with a loud grunt, a sharp tingle running down his spine when the door hinge nicked his body. The impact momentarily took his breath away, his chest tightening when pain overtook all of him.

Nobody around took notice as Stan and Calvin cornered him against the locker. People continued to walk and chant to the school song. They didn't look his way, nor did anyone come in to help. It seemed as If this time around, he was all alone. He would have to handle this by himself, supposedly.

"You better watch yourself, Styles. I don't know what brainwash you got Tommo under, but you better stay the fuck away."

Harry choked on his breath. "You're an idiot," he heaved.

"And you're a fag," Stan spat back, pressing his hand deeper against his chest. "We have a title to win. I don't know what you think you're doing, but stay away from Louis."

"We don't need some West Point slag coming in and manipulating him," Calvin followed up with, crossing his arms over his chest.

Harry furrowed his brows together. "I'm not doing anything."

Stan laughed bitterly. "No, you're just a cock whore."

Harry struggled to wiggle out from his hold, but it was getting harder to breathe with the pressure he had against his chest. He was back to feeling helpless and stuck. He wanted to fight and stand up for himself, but every ounce of fight died inside of him. What was he even supposed to say? There was no reason to convince them that he and Louis were actually together. It all felt pointless. If he was going to get punched, then he wasn't going to stop them. If that was what Stan and Calvin needed to do to feel better, then he thought he could handle it.

Harry might be just as pathetic as Stan right now. But again, it was two against one. He would be ridiculous if he thought he could put up a fight against them. It was always him against the whole school.

So Harry knew the punch was coming. He knew Stan wasn't going to hold back this time. They had the hallways completely packed with people, and this would be his opportunity to get his anger out without anyone catching him. When Harry saw Stan rearing his fist back, he clenched his eyes shut. If he didn't see the punch happening, then maybe it wouldn't hurt as much. He could sense the movement going on behind his closed eyelids. The anticipation was building upon when the punch would happen, and his entire body tensed just waiting for it.

"Hey!"

Harry's eyes snapped open at the sound of the voice echoing down the hallway. Both Calvin and Stan turned their heads, and Louis pushed his way through the students and jogged up to the group of them.

"What the bloody hell?" he grabbed the back of Stan's shirt and pulled him away. He pushed Calvin back and stepped in between Harry and the other two so that he could act as a barrier. "What the fuck are you twats doing?"

Stan's eyes widen crazily. "What am I doing? What are you doing, Tommo? Enough of this stupid game."

"Has he really brainwashed you that bad?" Calvin growled.

Louis scoffed, glancing between the two of them as if they were the most absurd things he had ever seen. Harry felt very similar to that. "Do you hear yourself right now?"

Stan made a face. "He needs to go."

"I told you not to lay another hand on him." Louis clenched his fist by his sides.

Stan laughed bitterly and rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to let this fag ruin you."

Calvin laughed next to him.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Louis pressed his hands to his hips. "He's my boyfriend, you wanker. If you mess with him, then you mess with me."

"He was with Reid, mate," Calvin pointed out, sounding disgusted.

"He's probably still with him," Stan added in a low breath.

Louis huff, annoyed. "You better watch your mouth." He stepped closer, sizing them up. "If I see you messing with him again, I won't hesitate to break your fucking wrist, mate. I can easily replace you on the field."

"So you really are gay with him?" Stan asked in astonishment, more surprised that he would actually be with him out of everything.

Harry made a face. Again, did no one actually remember that Louis told the whole hotel at Prom that he was in love with him? He couldn't believe what he was hearing right now.

"I'm in love with him, you idiot. Surely you heard when I announced it to half the bloody school at prom."

Harry's heart quickened in his chest. He still felt so awestruck every time Louis said that out loud. If he still wasn't in this frozen limbo, he would probably shout it back to him. However, it clearly wasn't the time for that.

Stan glanced at Calvin. "I thought that shit was made up." He looked at Louis again. "You need to be careful with – "

"You need to focus on the game tonight," Louis interjected, voice sharp. "You played like shit last game. And if I find that you're too distracted with other things, then I might have to reconsider the lineup with coach. Mind you, I am the captain of the team."

Stan visibly swallowed, and Calvin faltered back. The halls were now cleared, the students having gone to lunch or class, so they were the only ones there. Harry looked around and saw the last bit of people disappear, and he was starting to feel like he could breathe again. When no more words were said, Stan and Calvin finally walked away. They were then left alone in the hall, and once the other two completely disappeared, Louis turned around.

Harry's body instantly relaxed when it was just the two of them, slouching against the locker he was leaning against and letting out a shaky breath. Louis stepped closer to him and cupped the sides of his face gently, angling it around and searching for anything concerning.

"They didn't hurt you, did they?"

Harry's face softened. "No," he smiled. "You got here before they did."

"I'm glad I fucking did. I was on my way to find you outside."

Harry reached up to grab his wrist, wanting a point of contact with him. "You're becoming my little superhero, aren't you?"

Louis snorted. "It's not like I fancy seeing people mess with you. I know it's partially my fault."

"You can't control what people do, Lou."

Louis let out a big breath and let go of his face. Instead, he reached for his hand and laced their fingers together. "I haven't done a good enough job to stop them."

"Hey." He yanked him forward. "You're working on it. You can't keep focusing on the past. The only thing that matters is what we're doing now."

Louis tilted, sighing softly as he brushed fingers through his curls. "You're amazing, you know that?"

Harry smiled and leaned in quickly to kiss him. "I do appreciate you. It's sweet seeing you stand up for me."

The two of them began walking down the hallways towards the back exit of the school. When they got to the back doors, Louis opened it up for Harry to walk through first.

"You know you could set Stan and them in their place, right? You've got the proper sass," he commented once outside.

Harry snorted, taking a seat on the second row of the bleachers and scooting towards the railing. "It's pointless. I don't gain anything."

"You might be able to get them to back down. I've seen your body- you're proper fit."

Harry laughed loudly, hitting his arm playfully. "You're terrible."

"I'm serious, babe."

Harry rolled his eyes and sighed. "It's not about being able to fight them or not. I just don't see why I have to do anything at all. It won't make me feel better if I punch or yell at them, so why do it? I'll never see them again after I graduate."

Louis hummed thoughtfully, contemplating his words.

"Besides, maybe they're right," Harry smirked playfully, pulling out his lunch. "Maybe I am using you."

Louis made a face and turned towards the boy's neck, nibbling on his skin. "Oh, shut your trap."

Harry giggled. "It could be true. Reid and I are all about taking you down."

"You do take me down quite well."

Harry groaned, pushing him off. "That was horrid."

Louis smiled as he settled in his sot, nibbling off a piece of the sandwich that he brought. "For the record, I don't give a shit what those wankers say or think. They're not even on my mind anymore."

"Really?" Harry raised his eyebrow, humming thoughtfully. "What's on your mind then?" He took a bite off his sandwich and then reached for the crisps.

"Well, I want to ace the performance later," he admitted. Harry agreed with a grunt. "I'm also pretty focused on winning the championship, graduating, my family, and of course, you."

Harry's heart quickened in his chest, cheeks flushing at the sentiment. "Me?"

"Yeah, you're on my mind all the time."

Harry bit his lip and glanced away. He didn't think he could ever get used to how Louis talked to him. It was so sweet and soft, tone very gentle and caring. The side of Louis that would break through every so often over the past couple of months had now breached the surface. He was both overwhelming and intoxicating at the same time, and Harry was absolutely adored by him.

"I had the biggest crush on you ever," He continued, placing his hand on top of the boy's thigh and squeezing. Harry smiled as he blinked over at him, skin heating up. "It was quite tragic for me to watch you be with the one person I despised the most in the world."

Harry groaned. "Don't bring him up. He was my worst mistake."

"Is he still bothering you?"

Since the run-in at the bowling alley, Reid had not left him alone. He figured that he would get the clue to back away with Louis telling him off, but he did the complete opposite. Nearly every day since, Reid would send a snide messages. It would range from snarky comments about being with Louis to making sexual remarks. They were the kind of texts that were meant to get underneath his skin and push his buttons. So far, Harry had been good at not replying, but with the influx of messages that Reid constantly sent him, he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep quiet.

After about the third message he received since the bowling alley incident, he finally showed Louis. The texts became more vulgar and disturbing, and he couldn't handle reading messages Reid would send about their sex life. He didn't understand the purpose when Reid had supposedly moved on with Cara. None of it made sense. Harry wanted to shut him up once and for all, but Louis had been pretty adamant about not responding to anything.

Which, Louis had a point. Engaging meant adding fuel to the fire, and he didn't want to deal with the after-burn. He did, however, want to shove Reid's face in a pile of dog shit.

"The messages keep coming," He complained, pulling his phone out to show him all the most recent messages.

Louis let out a deep breath after scrolling. "He doesn't learn when to stop."

"Has he bothered you at all?"

Louis handed his phone back and then shrugged. "Not as bad as he is messing with you. He'll send me snide comments and shit. Reminding me that we didn't win the title last year. He doesn't say much about you or us – which is good. He's just trying to get under my skin before the game."

"I'm sorry. Reid is such a shit person."

Louis frowned, cupping the sides of his face. "It's not your fault, love. He's always been like this."

Yeah. Harry realized that too late. In fact, he realized it two years too late.

"I hope that whenever you get the chance, you punch him right in the kisser."

Louis snorted, leaning in and pressing their foreheads together. "Right in the kisser?"

"I would appreciate it."

"It would be an honor, Mr. Styles, to punch that boy in the kisser."

Harry smiled cheekily, dimples appearing. "Good. Now give me your kisser."

Louis rolled his eyes and closed the rest of the distance to properly kiss him.

The two of them sat on the bleachers for the remainder of the lunch hour. When it was time to go back inside, they walked hand in hand until they separated down different hallways. Louis left with a chaste kiss on Harry's cheek and then headed to his next class.

Harry finished out the rest of the day with ease. He didn't have any further run-ins with any football players, so he didn't have to worry about getting pushed against any more lockers. It seemed as the hours ticked closer to the end of the day, the buzz for tonight's game intensified. Each passing hour between classes consisted of the band playing their instruments, the cheerleaders chanting songs, and the football players walking the halls as if they ran the school.

When the school day finally ended, everyone rushed the halls. A pep rally formed by the main entrance that eventually led out into the parking lot. The buzz was high already, and the loud sounds of everyone cheering and dancing erupted across the school campus to get everyone hyped for the game. The football players headed towards the locker room to get ready. The hallways cleared fast shortly after with people running outside so Harry and Zayn could walk towards music class with ease. The inevitable group performance awaited.

Louis was the first one in the room waiting for the others, dressed in his practice clothes, coming straight from the locker room. When Harry walked in, they shared a brief, private smile with one another. After a couple minutes of waiting for the other two to show up, they were ready to perform their song. A few other students showed up to be the audience for the performance, so a good handful of the seats were occupied. Mr. Reeds took a seat at his desk to watch, and Harry positioned himself next to the others at the front of the room.

Niall grabbed the guitar. Zayn took a seat behind the keyboard, tuning with the sound until it was at a reasonable volume. Liam grabbed a bass, and Harry and Louis stood in line with everyone, ready to begin their singing parts. Once Mr. Reeds gave his nod of approval, Niall strummed the guitar, and Harry took the first stanza of the song.

Better than words.
More than a feeling.
Crazy in love.
Dancing on the ceiling.

Niall sang the next couple of lines, and then all five of them joined in together to sing the song's main chorus. Having practiced this performance only a couple of times, Harry was quite proud of how well all of them sounded together. Their voices were different and unique, but they blended so perfectly. Liam's lyrics were outstanding, and his vision of having a rocky-edge beat behind the words made everything sound good. He was still astonished that he could write an entire song by using the titles of other songs. That was talented, and it was obvious that the small audience liked what they were performing.

Once the song had finished, everyone watching stood up and clapped. Mr. Reeds even looked impressed, and it was such a significant relief. Harry had been stressing about this performance for a couple weeks, and now that they had finally done it successfully, he could breathe. This was the first time he had ever performed anything. He's never sung in front of anyone, and he had never been a part of a band. If he was more invested in music, he might consider putting something together with this group of guys.

However, music was more of a secret talent, not a hobby. This would probably be the only and the last time he ever put on a performance for anyone. He at least hoped it earned him a top grade. They sounded lovely, and more importantly, Louis' voice sounded terrific. Harry probably fell more in love with him after hearing him sing.

"We bloody killed it," Niall cheered after the five of them walked out the room, all falling in to step next to each other.

"Yeah," Harry agreed, letting out a breathy laugh. "Mr. Reeds seemed to like it, too." He turned towards Louis, smiling when he saw that he was already looking back. "You sing lovely."

Louis' face softened. "Thanks, baby," he whispered. "Alright, guys, I need to head to the field," he then addressed everyone.

Zayn looked up and nodded. "Okay, mate. Good luck."

"We'll see you after the game, yeah?" Liam checked.

Louis winked directly at Harry as he started to walk backward, jogging a little. "I'll see you after."

Then he turned around and ran the rest of the way, disappearing out the school's front doors. The rest of them continued to walk down the hall until they stepped outside of the building.

"So, I heard about what happened at lunch," Zayn brought up once the four of them were walking through the parking lot.

Harry furrowed his brows together. "Heard about what?"

"Stan and Calvin coming after you," Zayn explained.

"Heard superhero Tommo stepped in and told them off," Niall added. He smiled widely when Harry glanced over at him, eyebrow raised.

"Is that a bad thing?"

Zayn shook his head. "No. It's just what I heard. Didn't mean anything by it, mate."

They all stopped once they got to Liam's car.

"Then why does it feel like a bad thing?" Harry leaned against the side of the car and let out a breath. The football field was up ahead, and his eyes settled on Louis doing stretches in the corner. He smiled.

"Stan and Calvin are assholes," Liam commented, resting his arms on the top of the car. "They want to make you feel like it's a bad thing when it's not. The problem isn't you or Louis. The problem is them."

Harry pursed his lips, unsure.

"Ever since they found out, they been acting like right twits," Niall added.

Zayn nodded his head, agreeing. "Yeah, they harass Louis almost every day about it. Pretty sure Tommo doesn't even try to talk to them anymore."

"They harass him about me?" Harry whined, jerking his head.

Zayn shrugged his shoulders halfheartedly. "They refuse to believe it."

"They refuse to believe he is gay?"

Harry's stomach dropped just thinking about it. The worst thing he could possibly think of was Louis' friends giving him a hard time being gay. Given how Stan, Oli, and Calvin act around him, he didn't want Louis to be treated that way. He could already tell that Louis was getting alienated from the other players on the team. It seemed like he was losing a group of friends that he had been playing with for years. Personality-wise, they may not be the best, but losing friends was never easy. Harry would know.

At least, Niall, Liam, and Zayn proved to be a reliable group of friends. Not that Harry had any doubt with them. It was just nice knowing that if Louis' friends on the team were giving him a hard time, he at least had these guys to be with. He could only hope that, for the school's sake, the football team doesn't push him away too much to where they risk their chance of winning the championship title.

"I don't think they refuse to believe he's gay," Liam clarified. "Being gay isn't really a problem here. I mean, Zayn and I don't hide anything, and no one gives us a hard time."

"Then what's the issue?" Harry asked as he opened the back car door.

The other lads followed suit, and the four of them got settled inside the car. Liam turned on the ignition, and he pulled out of the car park to drive to the nearest diner. There was still a couple hours until the pre-game pep rally began in the parking lot, and the lads wanted to get back in time so they could watch.

Harry was indifferent about it, but he knew the pep rally was meant to get all the students hyped for the game. If it would help the team win, then by all means.

"Don't take this the wrong way," Zayn continued, angling around the passenger seat to look in the back. "I think the issue is you."

Harry cocked his head, not expecting to hear that.

"You came from West Point. You dated Reid, the captain of their football team, and now you're here, dating that captain of our team. They don't believe that Louis would fall for someone like you."

Zayn told him not to take it the wrong way, but that was exactly what he was doing. He was slightly offended, and Zayn must have seen it on his face.

"We don't think that about you. I'm just putting together what I think is going on in their minds," Zayn followed up with, trying to ease him a bit. "They see you as a threat to their title. They probably think you're here to sabotage Louis and mess up his game. And that's why they can't believe he would be with you."

"They think you're blackmailing him or summat," Niall commented, scrunching his face.

Zayn agreed, humming. "It's their last chance to win a football title. It's their last chance to mean something to people. After this, they're just a bunch of students who go to school. They need this win to matter."

"I wouldn't do anything to ruin their chances. I wouldn't even do anything to ruin Reid's chance either. I'm not that type of person," Harry argued, sounding desperate. He was getting a little bit emotional now. "I mean – shit, I love Louis, I'm properly in love with him. More than I have ever loved anybody. I couldn't think of any reason to step on his feet. I want him to win and beat Reid more than anything in the world."

Harry let out a big breath once he finished, feeling his chest tightening just a little. There was a wild look on Zayn's face that confused him a bit, and when he turned to look at Niall as well, he saw that he was smiling.

"Why are you two looking at me like that?"

Niall's smile grew. "You said you're in love with him."

"I've said it before, haven't I?" Harry looked at Zayn for his help.

"Have you said it to Louis?" was his response.

Well ... no.

Harry honestly doesn't think he had ever properly said it to him. Now that he was thinking about it, Louis said it to him all the time, and he never once said it back. But to be fair, every time he heard Louis say that he loved him, he was always so speechless. In a state a shock. Not used to those words being said to him so effortlessly. He was tongue tied half the time.

"I haven't. No." Harry frowned. "I guess I've been waiting for the moment to say it."

Zayn chuckled. "You don't need a big moment to say it. You just say you love him when you feel it."

Harry watched as Zayn and Liam shared a look with one another before Liam was settling a hand on Zayn's thigh. It was sweet. Harry smiled, and he knew that he needed to tell Louis he loved him too. It was constantly on his mind. He would say to himself all the time to himself.

After a couple hours passed with the guys finding a place to eat, they went back to the school campus just in time for the pre-game pep rally. The parking lot was already filled with a bunch of students and fans. The cheerleaders were performing a bit right in front of the school, and they had the entire band team circled around playing a beat to their dance. Everyone gathered was cheering and dancing. People were singing out the fight song, and the buzz surrounding the game was at an all-time high.

Harry followed the guys over to the stands and found their usual spot in the top corner. The four of them crowded together on the top bench while others began to gravitate towards the bleachers as well. Both the opposing and home team stands were filled to a brim. There were so many people there to watch the game that some had to stand along the fence so they had a spot to watch. The teams were already out on their respective sides of the pitch, stretching and getting a good warm-up.

Harry knew that West Point had a game tonight as well. He could only imagine the crowd they had at their stadium. West Point had a pretty solid fan base, and everyone was highly invested in the football team. Much like North Bridge. The stakes were high for both teams. If they won, then they would meet for the championship. North Bridge would have their chance for redemption, and West Point had their chance to take them down once again. Not only that, Reid and Louis were front runners for the MVP award this season.

Although Reid's skills had been subpar in the past, he had really outshined this year. Louis continued to hold the title for most goals scored in his competitive career, but he was neck and neck with most goals scored for this current season. He knew that Louis needed to keep up with how many goals he made. If he lost the championship title to Reid and the award, that boy would be devastated.

So again, the stakes were high, and Harry was anxious to see how the next couple of hours would play out. It was the first time in all four years of their schooling that Louis and Reid were close in winning personal football awards.

Soon enough, the game announcer came on the intercom, introducing both teams who were playing on this side of the semi-final bracket. He announced the captains to meet in the middle, and once everyone greeted, they all broke out onto their sides of the field. The crowd cheered when kickoff started, and the game quickly began with the ball under Louis' control.

In the end, North Bridge won.

And, of course, West Point won as well.

It seemed like another matchup between North Bridge and West Point for the championship game. This would be the game of the century in Manchester, and Harry could not fucking wait.

West Point was going down.

//

Ooooooh! West Point vs North Bridge. WHOS ROOTING FOR WHO?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 240 11
© Tomlinsontoes on ao3 Louis is an out of control teen heartthrob, Harry is hired to get him back on track and they both hate each other while they...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
813K 40.9K 54
The abandoned tree house was something to poke Louis' curiosity. His secret is kept, until he finds someone else trespassing in /his/ tree house. © 2...
230K 2K 42
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁??? 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵�...