In The End(sasuke love story)

By Beacon_Of_Sin

She is the most powerful girl in her village she just doesn't know it yet. She is half human half fox demon... More

info
chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chaper 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 6

8.7K 210 130
By Beacon_Of_Sin

It has been a week or so since we have become ninja. All that we have done is go on simple D-rank mission. Our mission today is to find a missing cat. We have radios with us so we can communicate with each other while we are apart.

"Angel, I'm at point D." I said over the radio.

"Sasuke, I'm at point B." Sasuke said.

"Sakura, I'm at point C." Sakura said.

"Naruto, I'm at point A. Believe it." Naruto said.

"You're slow Naruto. Okay sqaud 7 hm? The target has moved follow it."Kakashi said. We moved closer to the target. "What's your distance from the target?"

"Five meters it ready just give me the signal." Naruto said.

"I'm reay too." Sasuke said.

"So am I." Sakura said.

"Okay....NOW!" Kakashi yelled. We all when to grab the cat.

"I got him. I got him!" Naruto said holding the cat. Poor thing. It kept scratching at tryed to get out of the grips of Naruto.

"Did you varify the ribbon on the right ear."Kakashi said.

"Here give me the cat." I said to Naruto as I put my arms out to get the cat. Naruto gave me the cat and it calmed down as I pet it.

"Affirmative. We've got a positive ID." Sasuke said.

"Right. Lost pet Torra found. Mission accomplished"Kakashi said.

"CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THEN THIS? I HATE CATS!" Naruto yelled.

"Naruto calm down before I kick your ass. Your gonna scare the cat away."I said to him.

"How did you got him so calm?" Naruto askedmy as he stared at me.

"I don't know. I guess that I'm just good with animals."I said as I started to walk to the Hokage's office. When we got to the office I handed the cat to it's owner. She almost crushed him to death. The cat stared at me as if it wanted to kill me. 'Sorry' I mouthed to the cat.

"Haha stupid cat he deserves to be squashed."Naruto said. I hit him on the arm.

"Shut up." I said to him.

"No wonder he ran away."Sakura said.

"Now then for squads 7 next misson we have several avalible tasks." The Hokage said. I blocked him out for the most part.

"No I wanna go on a real mission! Something challenging and exciting, not this little kid stuff. Come on old man."Naruto yelled interupting my thoughts. He had a point. I'm tiered of these D-rank missions. They are to simple.

"How dare you! You're just a brand new genin with no experiance. Like everyone else you start with simple missons to develope your skills and prove your selfs." Iruka scolded at us.

"Are you serious? Babysitting is not a mission. It's just a stupid-" Naruto said before Kakashi hit him.

"Will you put a lid on it?" Kakashi asked him.

"Well Naruto dose have a point. I mean how can we develope skills and prove our selfs if we don't go on challenging missons to learn those skills and prove that we can handle it?" I said agreeing with him.

"Naruto! Angel! It seems that you two don't understand the missions you have been given." The Hokage said. I just gave him a confused look." Listen, many differant kinds of request come into our village everyday, from babysitting to assassinations. These request are carefully recorded, analized and ranked A,B,C,or D, depending on difficulty. We Ninja are also ranked by ability. Hokage at the top, Jounin, Chunin, and Genin at the bottom." The Hokage said before Naruto started to talk about ramen. "SILENCE!" The Hokage yelled after he notice that nobody was listening. I jumped behind Sasuke out of fear. I could see a smirk grow across his face. I hit him in the arm.

"Hey." Sasuke whispered.

"You had it coming sooner or later." I whispered back.

"You always lecture me like your my grandfather of something. But I'm not the little brat that use to pull pranks all the time. I'm a ninja now, I want a ninja mission." Naruto yelled at the Hokage.

"I'm gonna hear about this later." Kakashi said rubbing his neck. Iruka and the Hokage started to to laugh a little. It sounded slightly evil.

"Oh this can't be good." I said as I grabbed Sasuke arm.

"Naruto wants us to know his not a brat. He's a former brat and he wants a mission. So be it."The Hokage said to us. We all looked at the Hokage with a little bit of shock on our faces." Since you are so determand I'm going to give you a C-ranked mission. You'll be bodyguards on a mission."

"Really? Yes! Who? Are we guarding a princess or busy conciler?" Naruto asked with exicment. I let go of Sasuke's arm after getting exicted about going on a real mission.

"Don't be so impaicent. I will bring him in now. Send in our visiter." The Hokage said. We all turned around to see who we were protecting for the mission. A man walked in. I could smell the alcohol roll off of him as he walked in. I almost gagged.

"What the? A bunch of little snort noised kids." The man said. He drank out the shake that was in his hand. "and you the little one with the idiotic look on your face, you really expect me to believe your a ninja."

"Hahahahaha who is the little one with the idiotic look on their face."Naruto said as we all stared at him.

"It's you Naruto." I said to him. He looked at me for a moment.

"But you're the shortest one here."Naruto said smiling.

"Yes that may be true but you're the second shortest and you're the one with the idiotic face." I said cheerfully. Naruto started to freak out and tryed to attack the guy but Kakashi held him back.

"I am Tazuna a master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safely even if that means giving up your life." The man said. Well this should be easy. We were dismissed to go pack our thing. Sasuke and I where the first to the gates. The rest of our team showed up shortly after us. We started to leave the gates.

"YEAH! Alright."Naruto yelled.

"What are you so exited about Naruto?" Sakura asked.

"This is the first time I ever left the village. I'm a travler now. Believe it!" Naruto said  looking everywhere. I could do nothing but smile.

"Hey am I supost to true my life to this runt he's a joke."Tazuna said.

"Calm down he is just exicted. He's never been outside the village gates. It's not like you have assassins after you or anything like that. If anyone dose attack  then you have Kakashi who is a Joinin so there is no need to worry." I said to Tazuna. He gave me nervous look. Then quickly hid it. I got the feeling that something is going to happen. It's not going to be good.

"Hey never insalt a  ninja, it's a big mistake. And I'm one of the greatest ninja ever. Someday I'm gonna be Hokage and you'll look up to me. My name is Naruto Uzumaki. Remember it. "Naruto said before I could say anything.

"Hokage are powerful and wise. You are puny and week. The day you become Hokage I'll sprout wings and fly." Tazuna said.

 "Aaa Shut up! I'm willing to do anything to become Hokage. No matter what it takes and when I do everyone will have to admit that I'm the  top ninja incuding you." Naruto yelled.

"Huh. You can become Hokage ten times over and to me you will still be nobody. A loser." Tazuna said. Naruto tryed to attack Tazuna again but Kakashi held him back.

"Come on guys." I said as I started to walk away.

Sasuke P.O.V.

We have been walking for over an hour and Snow has been walking ahead of all of us. She also hasn't said a single word. Also she keeps glanceing back at Tazuna. I sped up to her.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her. She glanced at me and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said.

"Are you sure? You have been acting weird since we left the gates." I said.

"I just have a bad feeling something is about to happen." She said.

"What are you scared?"I asked in a teassing voice.

"No I'm not scared. It's just...It's complecated." She said as she played with her locket. She plays with her locket when she has a lot on the mind or when she is nervous. "Oo A puddle." She said before she ran over and jumped up and down in it multiple times.

"You're so childish Snow."

"I know." The rest of the team caught up to us and we continued walking.

Angel's P.O.V.

I heard something behind me. We all turned around. Kakashi was wraped in chains unable to move. There were 2 guys, each holding one end of the chain. They both pulled tightly and Kakashi was ripped to sheds before my eyes. I felt my heart sank a little. "Angel just stay calm you can do this." I thought to my self. I herd  2 guys  laughing behind us.

"Now it's your turn." One of them said as I turned aroud to face them. Out of nowhere shiriken followed by and a kunni was thrown at the chains connecting the 2 together, making it stuck to a tree. I look from the direction they came from. Sasuke, should have known. Then Sasuke landed on there arms that was connected to the chains. Hes kicked them both in the faces. The chain broke.After catching them selfs they both went in opposite direction. One headed for Tazuna and the other for Naruto. I got the one that was about to attack Tazuna in a choke hold before he couldget any closer him. I went to grap the other but Kakashi beat me to it.

"Hey you're alive!" I said to him.

"You really think that I would die so easy?"He asked me.

"Well no but...... Anyways what do you want me to do with him?" I asked.

"Just tie him up over here." He said. We tied both guys up to a tree. "Naruto sorry I didn't help you right away. I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I just didn't think you would freeze up like that. Good job Sasuke, very smooth. You to Sakura. Angel nice work."

"Thanks." I said. Then walked over to the others.

"Hey, your not hurt are ya? Scaredy cat." Sasuke said to Naruto. I hit Sasuke on the head.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"For being an Ass-hole. You need to learn to be nicer to people. Expecaly Naruto." I said to him.

"Hn. Whats so speical about Naruto? Why do I have to be nicer to him?"

"Because he is your team mate and we need to respect each other and our differances. Come on if I can be nice to Sakura then you can be nice to Naruto."

"Whatever."

"Just at least try."

Kakashi was talking to Tazuna about the ninja who attacted us.

"How did you know about our ambush?" One of them asked.

 "Oh please it's a clear day and It hasn't rained it weeks. The puddle made it ovbious. You 2 need to work on your hiding skills." I said to them.

"Shut it missy! You nearly gave me a concussion jumping on me like that." The other said.

"Well thats what you get when your ninja skills are shitty. Now why are you after the bridge builder?"I asked.

"Why should we tell a little girl like you." The first one said.

"Because this 'little' girl can kick your ass at any moment and got one of you in a head lock earlier, and as for you Tazuna you have some explaining to do." I said.

"May." Kakashi said as he looked at me.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly.

"First off im the leader here not you, but good job at trying to take the lead, second watch your mouth."

"Ok. First off Thank you, second off you're not my dad."

"Anyways, Tazuna she is right you do have some explaining to do. You asked for simple protection from robers and highway-men. You didn't say that there where ninja looking for you,hunting you down. If we knew this i't would be a B-rank misson or higher. our task was to simple get you to your destinasion and protect you while you finnished building your bridge. If we knew we would be fielding a task from enemy ninja we would have staffed differently and charged for the cost of a B-mission. I know you have your reasons, but lying to us is not exepable. We are now beyond the scope of this mission." Kakashi explained. Then Sakura started to talk and I just tuned her out. Out of nowhere Naruto stabbed him self in the cut he got from the ninja who ambushed us. We all stared in shock.

"Why am I so differant. Why am I always....aaaa "Naruto started.

"Naruto! What the hell!"I yelled at him.

"I worked so hard to get here. Pushing myself until it hurt. Training alone for hours, anything to get stronger to reach my dream. I will never back down again and let someone else rescue me. I will never run away. I will not lose to Sasuke. Upon this wound I make this pleage, Belive it! Brigde builder I'll complete this mission, and protect you with this Kunni- knife. A real ninja never gives up and neither will I. Don't you guys worrie about me I'll be fine. Now lets go!" Naruto said as blood ran down his arm.

"Naruto that was really cool how you took the poision out and all but If you lose anymore blood you are going to die." Kakashi said. Naruto freaked out. "Good idea to stop the bleeding now. Seriously." Kakashi finnish. Naruto just freaked out more and Sakura just yelled at him, not helping at all.

"This team is going to be the death of us, aren't they?" I asked Sasuke.

"I hope not." He said. After Kakashi was done helping Naruto with his wound we continued walking to our destonation. We came across a dock with a boat waiting for us. Sasuke helped me on the boat. I sat next to him and grabbed his arm tightly.

"Whats wrong?" He asked me.

"I don't like being on boats."I said.

"Why?" He asked

"Lets just say that last time I was on a boat it didn't end very good." He took my hand and hand it in his. I looked up at him.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Now you should get some rest. You look like you need it." He said as he took my head and rested it on his shoulder. I could feel sakura glare at me with anger. A smile grew on my face.

"Thank you Sasuke." I whispered before I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.8K 36
There was a girl named Sakura Haruno who was the happiest girl in the village, her smile could brighten any day, every boy had an interest in her, in...
1.8K 115 28
みどりつちまる or if you prefer English, Midori Tuchimaru. A girl who is deemed as a weakling in her family and clan. She somehow rises up with help from up...
307K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
1.3K 18 13
From enemies to lovers. "Once a member of the Uchiha knows love, it's almost as if all of his previously checked emotions are released. They awaken...