π’πŽπ‹ππ„π“π‡π€ ↝ 𝘀𝘒𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ...

By projectionist

❝ HEAVEN ON EARTH IS NO LONGER A CLICHΓ‰. ❞ ↳ in which the angel in a trenchcoat falls in love with the girl... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n .
e p i g r a p h .
pilot | z e r o .
4.1 | o n e .
4.1 | t w o .
4.1 | t h r e e .
4.1 | f o u r .
4.1 | f i v e .
4.1 | s i x .
4.1 | s e v e n .
4.2 | e i g h t .
4.2 | n i n e .
4.2 | e l e v e n .
4.2 | t w e l v e .
4.3 | t h i r t e e n .
4.3 | f o u r t e e n .
4.3 | f i f t e e n .

4.2 | t e n .

6.9K 308 31
By projectionist

          HE LOOMED OVER her, his figure seeming too fucking real to be a ghost.

"No, this isn't- this is impossible."
She stammered, her eyes filling with tears as she dropped her gaze to his shoes.  He began to circle around her kneeling figure as a laugh tumbled from his mouth.

"Impossible?  I didn't realize the Winchester's have that word in their vocabulary."

"You can't be here."
She tried again, remaining unmoving and completely shellshocked.  Her heart was beating much too fast.

"Aw, why not?  Too much tension for you to handle?  Am I bringing back some bad, bad memories?"

"We burned you.  We fucking burned you.  We gave you a hunter's funeral and everything-"

"Yeah?!"
He suddenly gripped her hair in his fingers and ripped her head back to look up at him, his jaw rippling with anger.
"That was your first mistake."

A tear trickled down her face as she forced in a shaky breath, pain erupting from her neck to her scalp.
"What?"

He sneered, letting go of his hold on her hair and shoving her forward to her hands and knees.

"I'm not a hunter.  I never fucking was, and I never fucking should've been."

She choked on a sob as she heard something being shattered to her left.  The room darkened, and she realized the lamp had been the victim.

"Richie, I'm so sorry-"

"Save it, bitch.  It was all your fucking fault, anyway.  From the very beginning, it was always you."

"No."
She whimpered, but she was suddenly thrown back towards the wall, her spine now held firmly against the wallpaper as she struggled against the spirit's grip.

"Don't act like you've forgotten.  I don't know how you could.  I sure as hell haven't."
He stalked towards her slowly, his eyes glaring into her as she cowered away.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about."
She stumbled, watching as the man walked forward and gripped her chin in his hand, squeezing her cheeks in rather painfully.

"I guess I'll just have to remind you, then."
He smirked, an unfamiliar fire of evil glowing in his eyes. Makayla snarled- this was not the happy-go-lucky Richie she used to know.

"Oh, it must've been- what, '02 or '03?"

The girl's nose began to twitch in anger as she struggled against his hold on her.  When she offered no response, the ghost continued.

"We were in Canarsie- it was my first real hunt.  I had heard of ghosts and werewolves and vamps from a friend of mine, but I had no idea just how deep this evil ran... I was in way over my head."

The girl struggled again, risking a glance down as she noticed her duffel bag a few feet below her.  If she could just get to it-

She felt fingers wrap around her neck, and she sputtered as her wide green eyes stared into the hazel of the spirit.

"Do you remember what we were hunting, dollface?  I know you do."

She choked as his grip on her tightened.

"S-Succubus."
She wheezed, and Richie smiled darkly, abruptly releasing his grip on her.

Her head slammed back against the wall as she gasped for air, her eyes never moving from the spirit's form.

"Yeah.  A succubus.  She was a pretty little thing.  I heard of some spirit activity in the area, and I went to a bar that night to try to get some information on the locals, and then I saw her- she was at the bar, finishing up a strawberry daiquiri.  We made eye contact, and I couldn't even control myself."

"That's generally the effect that succubi have."
Makayla huffed sarcastically, slowly beginning to stretch out her arm towards the straps of her duffel.

Richie laughed.
"Yeah, but hell if I knew.  We talked for awhile and then we went back to her place.  It was getting all hot and steamy, her dress was off, and then-"

"- and then Dean and I busted in and saved your ass."

Richie opened his mouth to speak, but shrugged.
"Not that I'd ever admit it.  To anyone except you, at least."

Makayla's nose twitched again, returning to her original position as he turned to face her.

His form flickered for just a second, a cold breeze blowing across Makayla's face.  She ground her teeth as he started walking towards her- slowly.

"Dean-o sliced off her head pretty cleanly, and if I remember correctly, you helped me get dressed."

Makayla growled as he stared at her with a fire in his eyes.
"You were weak.  She'd drained you of your sexual energy, which was apparently the only thing keeping you upright."

She held her breath, anticipating a harsh response from the already angered spirit, but to her surprise, Richie offered a shit-eating grin.

"I see you haven't lost your sense of humor."

"Bite me."
She snapped, and she grew frustrated when her irritation was providing him with nothing but amusement.

"Tell me, Makayla,"
He stepped closer, and she could feel the cold radiating from his figure.  She looked down.
"what happens when a succubus is killed?"

"Fuck you."
She spat, and he offered a low chuckle.

"Close."
He winked, and her nose twitched again, but she complied.

"When a succubus is killed, all of the energy that it's stolen is released."

"Which means...?"

She turned her head away from him.
"Go to hell."

A searing, unbearable pain ripped through the center of her chest, so intense that she couldn't even scream.  Makayla faced him once again, only to find his hand had gone straight through her ribs and held a tight grip on her racing heart.

"Wrong.  You better behave, or I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth- and you know I mean that."

He pulled his arm away and she gasped for air as the pain subsided.

"It means- it means that anyone in range of the wave absorbs the blast."

When he continued to stare at her, she went on.
"... which leads to an inhumanly large increase in libido."

A wicked grin lit up his face, and she felt herself grow nauseous.

"Bingo, sweetheart."

He moved slightly away from her again, and she began to slowly inch back towards her duffel bag.

"You, Dean and I all headed back to the bar I was at earlier.  Dean found some sexy blonde to take back to your motel room, but you stayed to explain give me the whole 'saving people, hunting things' schtick."

She struggled, a breath blowing past her lips as she stretched as far as she could, her fingers just brushing the strap of her bag-

BANG!

The duffel went flying across the room as the invisible grip on her body tightened, and she froze.

"Oh, I'm sorry, doll, was I boring you?  We were just getting to the best part."

She had no chance of escape now.  She was completely trapped.

Her green eyes widened with fear.

"Oh, I see.  I'm getting you all hot and bothered.  You can't stand to remember what happened between us that night- your fingers in my hair, nails raking down my back, my hands all over that hot skin, my name falling from your lips over and over until both of us couldn't take it anymore."

His voice was a low growl now. She had squeezed her eyes shut, but a tear managed to escape from her lashes.  She could feel the freeze of his breath along the shell of her ear.

"It- It was just convenient, Richie.  We were both starving, so uncontrollably full of lust, neither of us could contain ourselves."

"Convenient?"
He took a step away, a look of genuine surprise flashing in his dead gaze.   Makayla gulped.

"I was drunk, it didn't mean anything-"

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

A shriek escaped her lips as he lunged towards her, his fingers wrapped around her throat so tightly she was already seeing stars.

"You had one fucking drink, Makayla, so don't even pretend that you weren't sober enough to have self control."

She squirmed against him as her cheeks began to tint blue, the pads of his fingers squeezing tighter and tighter.

"'It didn't mean anything?'  Is that what you tell yourself?  Because it just hurts too fucking much to know that you changed everything that night.  You were the one that convinced me to keep hunting, you were the one that set me on that path- you were the fucking reason I was killed by that whore of a demon.  You've convinced yourself that it was the succubus that made you feel the way you did, because you're too damn weak to realize that the blame is on you and your naïveté."

Her vision had gone completely dark, her ears beginning to ring as her lungs struggled for air.  The only thing she was aware of was just how loud Richie's voice was.

"You know that I'm right.  I know you do.  Isn't that why you haven't had sex since I died?  Isn't that why you give the cold shoulder to every guy in the bar who looks at you with the same eyes I did?"

She was falling, now, down and down, deeper into the blackness.

"You don't know how good it feels to be the one to kill you.  You don't know how good it feels to see the life leaving your eyes as I hold you against me one last fucking time."

The last thing that ran through her mind before her lungs failed her was the realization that guardian angels don't really exist.

At least, not for a Winchester.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3.6K 32
i know my girlfriend is a π—ͺπ—œπ—§π—–π—› β—¦β€’β—¦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* β—¦β€’β—¦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
90.2K 861 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! Includes smut, fluff and sad stuff. Includes: Mostly Dean Sam Castiel Jack Maybe Gabriel Je...
34.6K 416 33
Dean has a daughter named Audrey. What will life be like living with her? How will Dean handle the fact he has a daughter he never knew existed? Read...