For You

By BubbleMokTae

"Did you really have to go this far?" he asked angrily holding my shoulders tightly. "I had to. I would do an... More

Decision
First Impression
Creep
2nd Thoughts
Confused
Comfort?
Names
Rain
Just my luck!
Confession
Insomnia
Jin Hyung?
I'm ok
Guilt
Why?
Chance
Deja Vu
IMPORTANT!!
Bubble Tea
Like?
Truth
Coincidence?
IMPORTANT!!!!!
New Fanfic? Kind of...lemme explain

She?

37 2 0
By BubbleMokTae

Tears formed in my eyes and started rolling down the side of my cheek.

"You're a man right?" Taehyung ask all of sudden.

"Y-yes," I replied now noticing I was crying.

"Then why are you acting like this. Your so sensitive! Get your head straight!" he yelled harshly.

Then Jimin motioned me to go to class. I refused. I have to win for the sake of my reputation. 

"You get your head straight!" I yelled back at him.

<Jimin's POV>

I turn around slightly. Crap. A teacher was heading towards us.

"Then why are you acting like this. Your so sensitive! Get your head straight!" 

Tae hasn't been mad like this in awhile. The last time he got this mad was because of what happened before.

I motioned Jin-soo to get to class. He turned away.

C'mon please! Just this once please! I heard the teacher's footsteps getting closer. 

THINK! THINK! I didn't know what to do. They where still going back and forth at each other.

"Hey! You three!" the teacher started.

Shit!

I took both of their wrist and started running.

"What are you doing!" Jin-soo asked. I didn't answer I kept just kept running.

"HYUUUNNGG!!" I heard Tae screaming. I tried to keep in my laughter. XD

Where should wee go...oh my dorm!

<Normal POV>

Jimin took us and threw us into his dorm and locked the door.

"What the hell hyung!" Taehyung shouted.

"No problem!" he said and smiled.

I laughed until Taehyung shot a death stare at me.

"You think this is funny?" he said seriously. I kept laughing. They both looked at me and started laughing too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all headed to our second class. I almost forgot about the rumor until I saw everyone looking at me. Jimin shifted in front of me. Instead of looking at me they looked at him. Everybody, even Taehyung.

"What are you doing?" I heard him whisper to Jimin.

"I'm getting rid of this stupid rumor." he replied calmly and continued. My face turned into a tomato. Is he caring about me??

"C'mon guys is this the best you guys can do? If your gonna make a fool out of someone make it about someone more important than this newbie!" he said then he looked back down at me and smiled at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After class no one looked at me, talked to me, or even talked about me. For some reason everyone listened to Jimin.

"Hey, um...thanks." I said quietly to Jimin walking beside me.

"For what?" he asked looking all confused.

Wasn't it obvious why? For pulling me out of the hall while people where looking at me. For helping me escape possible detention. For making me and Taehyung cool. For making us laugh. And for standing up for me.

"For...well...everything," I said.

"No need to thank me. That's just what friends do." he said looking embarrassed.

Friends? I was friends with Park Jimin?

"Me and Tae gotta go, so catch ya later!" he lifted his hand and waved goodbye.

<Taehyung's POV>

Why did he do that? We all had a laugh, but...it kept replaying in my head

"No need to thank me. That's what friends do."

His facial expression changed every time he talked to him. Wait, why do I care? Why do I feel like this? Am I friend jealous? No I can't be.

"So where are we going?" I asked as we walked out of school.

"Ramuen!!" he said excitedly.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" 

Real men use rock. I put out rock and Jimin put out...paper yes!

"You pay! Ha!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He turned away and started walking. So I followed.

"Awww, hyungie are you ok?" I asked.

He turn around running towards me at full speed and head locked me.

"V-ssi, you're paying right?" he asked smiling head locking me even tighter. Until I couldn't handle it anymore.

"FINE!" I yell and he finally stopped. We stopped for a moment and started laughing. He was like an older brother to me, I couldn't lose him to that punk. Jin-soo. Thinking of that made me stop laughing.

"So, you seem pretty close to that Jin-soo guy." I said trying to sound casual.

"Yeah, he's my friend." he replied and smiled.

"He's nice and cute." WHAT??? "He tries way too hard to be tough and is like a marshmallow on the inside." he explained.

How did he know that? They just met!

<Jimin's POV>

Why was he so curious? 

He kept on giving me weird looks. It was silent until we got to the convenient store. I sat there waiting to be served by him.

<Taehyung's POV>

I reached into my pocket for my wallet. It wasn't there. Ah I must've left it at the dorm.

"Hey hyung, I forgot my wallet at the dorm. I'll be right back." I said leaving.

"Ok hurry! I'm hungry!" he said and smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was about to walk into my dorm, but I saw someone there with Jin-soo. I hid behind a pole to see what was going on. The someone was... Jin hyung?

"What are you doing here?" he yelled at him.

"I-I'm here for school o-of course." Ji-soo stuttered and looked awkward after he said that. Did he cause more trouble? Why did I care?

"No! What is a female student doing in an all boys school!" Jin yelled. What? A female student? Jin-soo? Wait is that why she said that to me

"Sweet dreams my little Tae Tae."

She also stuttered to me when I asked if she was a man. Wait, no he can't be right. I just started opening up to him a little. I couldn't deny the fact that 

Shit. He really was a girl.

Not even bothering to get my wallet I sprinted back to the convenient store. I stormed in and grabbed Jimin hyung's wrist.

"V-ssi, what are you-"

"I can't believe it! WHY?" I screamed. She was trying to get close to Jimin. Crazy bitch! Just another fangirl!

Jimin ripped his wrist out of my grip and sat me down.

"What? Did something happen?" he asked. I can't tell him. I just can't. But..

"Jin-soo! That crazy son of a-" 

"Did he do something? Cause more trouble?" he asked more concerned about Jin-soo than me.

"S-she...s-she...AISH!" I yelled slamming my hands on the table.

<Jimin's POV>

I tried to calm down Tae. After the rest of our classes I walked him to his dorm. I waved goodbye, but I just couldn't take my mind off of it. 

She? 

Will Chim Chim find out??...idk will he XD. Lots of POV changes in it. On Friday I will be on vacay for 5 days so I'll try to post a few chapters before Friday. Also pic at the top some Vmin <3 Just saying this story isn't about Vmin...just sayin just incase you guys were confuzzled. (lol)  If you're confuzzled right now it's ok. Next chapter will be what happened in "Jin-soo's" POV.Anyways byeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...
17.6K 451 26
"I promise that I will fix all of this, for us..." Your Dad is close friends with a BigHit employee, which has major perks. You meet the boys, and th...
3K 230 26
โhis face softened. "i'm sorry about earlier. jimin told me he told you what happened last night and i realised you're right. i have no right to take...
3.1K 149 41
*UNEDITED* The most popular, handsome and the jerkest guy of the whole school is my ex, Jeon Jungkook, who wants me back. He propose to me to stay fr...