Ciel x reader

بواسطة LunaLove2468

A maid works at the Trancy manor. You and Ciel meet at a ball, but what happened next is a mystery... المزيد

[a/n]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/n
Chapter 8
(A/n)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
An
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
[a/n]
Chapter 17
A/n
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
(A/N)
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

4.5K 82 49
بواسطة LunaLove2468

Ones Alois and I were in the carriage we drove to the Phantomhive manor

~at the Phantomhive manor~

Ciel's  POV
I was welcoming the guests when I saw Alois Trancy, Claude Faustus and a girl that I'd never seen before. I walked over to them and said "hello Trancy, Faustus, and who are you?" The girl respond with "the hello my name is [y/n], [y/n] [l/n]" [y/n] responded. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I told her. She blushed at my words. I smiled. On once I herd gunfire I closed my eyes. And the next thing I knew I had been lifted up, and was jumping from wall to wall. I opened my eye. Sebastian wasn't the one holding me, no it was [y/n]. She was holding me and Alois."So are you a demon [y/n]?" I asked her. She nodded and set us down on the second story's floor. I saw her looking at Sebastian and Claude with longing to help them fight. But she made sure we were safe from harm. After the fight Sebastian and Claude walked up to us. "[y/n] I didn't know you were here and not at home" Sebastian said. "Wait you two know each other" Alois and I said together. "Yep he is my brother" [y/n] said with a smile. 'God she is so beautiful' I thought to myself 'WAIT SHES A DEMON AND A MAID' I mentally slapped myself.

Sebastian's POV

Claud and I were fighting with the shooters. I saw out of the corner of my eye [y/n] grabbing my young lord and mister Trancy. "Claude if you hurt her you dead" I said as we fight with are cutlery. Once we were done we went to Ciel, Alois and [y/n]. "[y/n] I didn't know you were here and not at home" I said to her. "Wait you two know each other" Alois and Ciel said together. "Yep he is my brother"[y/n] said with her smile.

———————————————————-
Another chapter is finished and that means more prove that I can't spell. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to make another chapter tomorrow because I'm going on a road trip, but I will try to make and post one tho
~Luna-Chan

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
946K 35.9K 85
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
420K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...