Why Me? |EDDSWORLD X READER |...

By TomatoKlutz

« The Best Thing I ever did was that I met you. » « The Best Thing I never did was that I never left you and... More

[DISCLAIMER/CONTENT WARNINGS!]
[~Prologue~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |1| Puberty ~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |2| Introductions ~]
{~ Childhood Adventures |3| Grandma! ~}
{Chapter 1|Memory Lane}
{Chapter 2|Welcome Back!}
{Chapter 3|Small Talk}
{Chapter 4|Camping and Gifts!}
{Chapter 5|Planning Detectives}
{Chapter 6|Good Way To Start A Day}
{Chapter 7|Bunch of Meanies}
{Chapter 8|Them Dorks}
{Chapter 9|Cuts}
{Chapter 10|Another Two}
{Chapter 11|Le Manga Store}
{Chapter 12|Matt is High (kind of)}
{Chapter 13|Matt is still a baby}
{Chapter 14|Grandma's Call}
{Chapter 15| Magic Gummy Bears}
{Chapter 16|Literal Babies}
{Chapter 18|Teasing}
{Chapter 19|Sorry}
{Chapter 20|The day Tord finally made you say yes}
{Chapter 21|Movies Night}
{Chapter 16+|Not suitable for pure fans}
{Chapter 22|Yanny-Laurel}
{Chapter 23|Unknown}
{Chapter 24|Hospitals}
{Chapter 25|His Journal}
[~Birthday 8/15~]
{Chapter 26|Playful}
{Chapter 27|Text Messages}
{Chapter 28|Realization}
[~ Birthday 9/6 ~]
{Chapter 29|Last Place}
{Chapter 30|Orphanage PT. 1}
{Chapter 31|Thoughts}
{Chapter 32|The Orphanage PT.2}
{Chapter 33|Peck}
{Chapter 34|The Orphanage PT. 3}
[~ Birthday 10/28 ~]
{Chapter 35|a boy}
{Chapter 36|importance}
{Chapter 37|why}
{Chapter 38|dontgo}
{Chapter 39|firstthenafter}
{Chapter 40|HOSPITALS}
{Chapter 41|stupidity}
{Chapter 42|texts}
{Chapter 43|ding}
[~ happy ̶h̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ~]
[~ The Other Half Of Me ~]
{Chapter 44|A Visit}
{Chapter 45|Aiden}
{Chapter 46|Edd Angers Mama Ringo}
{Chapter 47|Acceptance}
{Chapter 48|Comfort}
[~ Birthday 6/27 ~]
{Chapter 49|Shots}
{Chapter 50|Love-sick}
{Chapter 51|Cookies!}
{Chapter 52|allsoulsday}
{Chapter 53|vulnerable}
{Chapter 54|Parents}
[~Happy Holidays!~]
{Chapter 55|Eavesdrop}
{Chapter 56|Decisions}
{Chapter 57|Arguments}
{Chapter 58|Traits}
{Chapter 59|Questions}
{Chapter 60|Meet}
{Chapter 61|Confusion}
NOT A CHAPTER BUT I WANNA HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!
{Chapter 62|Past}
{Chapter 63|Aimapoleia}

{Chapter 17|Mine!}

2.4K 77 123
By TomatoKlutz

Blurry pics are everyone's favorite.
=~~~=
You rushed to the store, not wanting Paul and Patryck to wait any longer.

'They must thing I'm so irresponsible now. Uugghhh...'

You mentally slap yourself.

~Flashback~

You hear the doorbell ring once again.
You sigh and stand up, leaving the 5 children to be left in the couch, watching Scooby-Doo.

You open the door to see Paul and Patryck, smiling welcomingly even though they're the ones getting invited.
"Paul! Patryck! Thank the lord!" You said, treating them as if they're a miracle.

Their expressions changed from happy to confused in a matter of seconds.
You started celebrating but stopped once you realized something, "Wait...what are you doing here? You can't possibly have known about the gang turning into babies!"

Their confused expression only worsen. "Ah...whoops. Sorry, I guess I have a lot of explaining to do..." You said.
You went on to your situation, top to bottom. Being as detailed as possible starting from the Magic Gummy Bears to when Tom, Edd and Matt arrived. And yes, even the bathroom part.

Normally, people would have excused themselves to leave like you expected, but Paul and Patryck listened to the whole thing, no interruptions whatsoever.
They looked as if they were really interested in what you were saying.

"...And so that's how this all came to be. But...now, I think the next thing to do is to buy them new clothes, their size. I would call a babysitter but you guys are here already...um...you don't mind, right?" You asked them.

"Of course not! Babies are so cute! We'd love to!" Paul was the first to speak up.

You sigh in relief, "But wait! You guys must have something better to do than babysit a bunch of toddlers...I'm sorry for dragging you into this!! I should just call a babysitter instead of wasting your guys' time! I'm so sorry!" You said, your voice reverting back to panic.

Patryck pats you on the shoulder, reassuring you.

"Calm, (Y/N), calm. It isn't really 'wasting' time if we're wanting to use it! Go on and buy their clothes and stuff! We'll take care of the little ones!" Patryck says.

His words made you feel a bit at rest.
At least you know you can trust them.

You hesitantly nod.

~Present Time~

You end up buying 4 of baby shirts and pants for the boys and a shirt and short for Ell and maybe 5 pacifiers in a rush. You really didn't want them to have to go through this trouble just because you couldn't handle the situation yourself.
You're slowly convincing yourself that you should have just hired a babysitter so that they wouldn't have to waste time.

But then again, they were people you trust instead of a random teenage girl going into your house to babysit some babies. For all you know that random girl might be a murderer.

Before you even know it, you were standing by the house once again.
It was as if your thoughts were the ones who drove you back to the house.

You got out your keys and opened the door to the house.

It was dark.

You opened the lights to the living room to see...no one.
The house looked cleaner and tidier than before, but no sign of toddlers.

You panicked.

'Was there a break in?'

You checked the backdoor and all the windows in the downstairs, but there was no sign of forced entry.

You dropped your bags in a fit of panic, though, before it could get any worse, you see a note on top of the dining table.
You gently pick up the note and read it's content carefully.

"Heyo, (Y/N)! It's-a-me, Paulio! Sorry sorry! We had to leave early...my parents are really strict and so Pat-pat has to leave too. But do not worry, princess! Thou we shan't fail you, as we have made thy cute peaches drink thy sleeping potion! They are sleeping peacefully in your bed upstairs! Don't ask how we knowww~~but yeah! We have to go now. Sweat dreams! ;))"

At the bottom of the note was a number. Beside it, it said, "If u evar needs u prins -3-"

You giggle. Even if you and Paul hadn't interacted much, you could tell that he was already a goofy kind of guy, seeing as how his writing mannerisms are.
Your panic has jumped out the window and you calmly make your way upstairs, trying not to make a sound, assuming they might still be asleep.

You open to your room, but then you remember that your bed was moved to Ell's room. So you went there.

You see the 5 all huddled up together, sleeping peacefully in each other's presence.
Tord's leg was on Tom's stomach while Ell hugged Edd from his back and Matt was somehow hugging Tord's other leg.

In summary, they were a mess.
The sight warmed your heart.

Babies are such a gift. You wonder who will hold your future children,
who will be there till the very end.
Who will love your children unconditionally.
Who will love you.

You sigh dreamily at the thought.

Suddenly, Edd and Tom started to groan cutely.
Edd was the first to flutter his eyes open, scanning the room around him, until his eyes landed on you.

Edd's eyes grew wide and he immediately went over to you and somehow, Ell still clinging onto him.
"(Y/N)~~!" He happily says as he runs over to hug you.

You kneel down so that he'll be able to at least reach your waistline.
Ell suddenly letting go of Edd's back and falling onto the floor but not even waking up.

"Hello, Eddie!!" You said to him.
"(Y/N)...~~" You hear Tord cutely moan your name, indicating he's also waking up.
You smile, "Tord!"

One by one, the toddlers began to fully rise up.
Your school board announcing that there was no school tomorrow since the news said there was gonna be heavy rainfall tomorrow.
What are the odds.

In no time, the 5 toddlers were sitting on the couch. Watching you take out the stuff you bought for them.
When you were buying the 4 shirts and pants for the boys, you weren't really thinking specifically one who's shirt is this and that, you just had the thought of all 4, not individually, so you decided to make the boys choose their clothes.

"So here, you 4 are going to have to choose in these clothes. Just go over to the clothing of your choice and say 'mine' and then it's yours!"
You said as you kneel in front of the clothes.

Suddenly, Tom and Edd gave each other a look, before running over to you and grabbing your hands on each side, "Mine!" They say in unison.

"Eh?" Was the sound that came out of your mouth when it happened.

"Ah...n-no, Edd and Tom! I meant to choose clothes! Not a pers--"

"I touched her first! Meaning, she's mine, Tom!" Edd gave out reason.
Tom scowled, "I'm older than you, stupid! Older people know better! So go back to your lucky can, because she wants people who're her age!"

You hear Ell gasp, "He said the 'S' word!!!"

You facepalm.

You look over to Matt and Tord, who were peacefully looking at each clothes, thinking which looks good on them.

You decided to play the Mom card. At least for a little while.

"Edd, Tom, it's bad to call dibs on someone against their will. If you want to make me yours, you're going to have to act like a good boy, like Matt and Tord! I love good boys! You're going to have to act like one, okay?"
You explained.

Once again, Edd and Tom gave each other a 'look' before going to the clothes laid before them.

"This one's mine!!" Tord says as he pulls up the shirt that had a drawing of a robot on it. You chuckle, "Of course."

Once everything was sorted, you had all fell asleep on the couch, watching something that Matt picked...which was the PowerPuff Girls.
Somehow, no one complained about Matt's pick and the whole time, Matt kept complaining that their was no purple PowerPuff.
And that was what made you all so sleepy.

You wake up in the middle of the night to a bunch of toddlers around you. Since you were still playing 'Mom', you decided to kiss each of them on the forehead for sweet dreams.

Coincidentally, they were lined up from oldest to youngest, from Tom to Tord to Edd to Ell and finally to Matt.

You went into the kitchen for a glass of water, only now were you realizing that you were thristy.
You come back to the living to room.

"What the fu-"
"(Y/N)! Language!"
=~~~=
Yo, yo, yo. Here's one long Author's Note cause I know u gon' skip this XD.

-By the time this chapter is finished, chapter 18 might already be published by this time. Idk, it's up to future me. (It probably won't im so sorry XD)

-don't ask how I published this. I may not have sneaked into my uncle's pocket wifi when he told me not to. Shhhhhh! ;))

-I like how in some eddsworld x reader stories, they always make Tom and Tord the first ones to fight over you or something, but then I'm here like: lol im not normal so baby Tom and baby Edd it is.
But you'll see why Tord didn't fight over u in da future anyways. 'Course ur not gonna question Matt 'cause he too soft. :33

-My favorite character has gotta be Edd, and in eddsworld x readers, I always choose him over the others and idk why XD. But I feel weird 'cause I gave Matt more attention in the past few chapters. Wowie. Maybe it's because I felt angsty and needed a character to angstify. Lolol kidding. It has some roles in the plots I swear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 64 12
୭ ˚.⁺⊹ .ᐟ ⤿ Tord x Fem Reader ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ⤿ " Walking home from college, Y/N got caught in a storm. She gets taken in for the night by two guys, weari...
3K 78 14
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* #9 edd june 10 2024 Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love...
32.6K 1.4K 38
English~ My first TomTord book and I actually created this AU Tom and Edd have been living since the Ancient Egyptian times. The two brothers were Ki...
33.4K 1.9K 30
Tord. A norwegian boy with an unusual life. He lives with his parents, Paul and Patryck. But other than that, he has nobody. No friends, no siblings...