USWNT GIF IMAGINES

By speedywrites

just a collection of gifs of the gals that i put into imagines. feel free to request things! More

Kelley O'Hara
Mal Pugh
Alex Morgan
Tobin Heath
Sofia Huerta
Morgan Brian
Ali Krieger

Becky Sauerbrunn

3.1K 46 0
By speedywrites

Imagine . .

Messing with Becky

"Hey Becky, remember that one time when you fell out of the bus?" You said as you snickered, holding the camera at the defender.

Becky smiled and looked away, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh, and the other time when you and Abby tripped and cleated yourselves in the middle of warmups? Do you remember that too?" You asked as you laughed at the memory.

"Y/N, we are rooming together. So unless you want to wake up to a cold ice bath . ."

You inhaled sharply, "Got it. No more revealing your secrets. Until we aren't rooming that is." You said as you grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
197K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...