πƒπ”ππˆπ„π“π˜ ── bellamy bla...

By gnarlygublers-

πƒπ”ππˆπ„π“π˜. /djuːˈbʌΙͺΙͺti/ noun. 1. the state or quality of being doubtful; uncertainty. 2. god, emily's j... More

introduction
prologue, emily's letter
[ 01 ] eavesdropping
[ 02 ] mechanic's panic
[ 03 ] shooting star
[ 04 ] the jasper kebab
[ 05 ] foghorns and sisters
[ 06 ] the blakes' antidote
[ 07 ] the thanks they got
[ 08 ] chernobyl chicken
[ 09 ] hallucinations
[ 11 ] plague doctor
[ 12 ] i am become death
[ 13 ] an eye for an eye
[ 14 ] don't move
[ 15 ] forgive me now
[ 16 ] die for you
[ 17 ] east foxhole
introduction, part two
[ 01 ] apologies
[ 02 ] the hundred
[ 03 ] hammer time
[ 04 ] you want him
[ 05 ] rough landing
[ 06 ] be careful
[ 07 ] none of us
[ 08 ] stay
[ 09 ] cuddle buddies
[ 10 ] memory found
[ 11 ] emili kom skaikru
[ 12 ] spacewalker, pt. i
[ 13 ] spacewalker, pt ii
[ 14 ] flames of death
[ 15 ] reaper raid
[ 16 ] stranger danger
[ 17 ] the move was made
[ 18 ] warm welcome
[ 19 ] vincent's couch
[ 20 ] beginning of the end
[ 21 ] live to see another day
[ 22 ] the end
epilogue + sequel
bonus chapter: the move was made, bellamy's pov

[ 10 ] three eyed mouse

9K 253 218
By gnarlygublers-

1.10. | THREE EYED MOUSE

___

"READY TO FUCKIN' PARTY?" I smirk triumphantly, giving Jasper a sideways glance as he picks up a huge canteen of Monty's moonshine.

"Hell yes," Jasper replies, wiggling his eyebrows underneath the goggles that sit over his eyes.

As we prepare to leave the tent, Monty chuckles, "Good luck with the crowd."

With that, the two of us head out, pushing the flaps aside when I've grabbed a cup for myself. With overly excited, obnoxious cheers, we attract the attention of everyone around us as we show up amidst the delinquents, a trail of smoke shadowing us as we jump around, Jasper shouting, "Monty strikes again! Hey! Call this batch Unity juice!"

It is only in this moment that I truly understand why Monty wished us luck, as people begin circling around and trapping us, a bunch of juvies waiting impatiently for Jasper to fill their cups.

"Who's thirsty?" I holler, just barely escaping by squeezing through the crowd and calling over more people who joyfully strut over to the boy in charge of the alcohol. Once everyone is satisfied, their cups filled to the brim with moonshine, I ask Jasper to save some for me.

___

"Hey, Clarke, moonshine is gross," I whine through a hiccup as the blonde chuckles by my side, her arm kept solid around my torso as we make our way over to Bellamy.

"I know, you've told me that, like, 30 times in the past few minutes," my friend shakes her head in amusement, "I will get you to your tent, I just need to talk to Bellamy real quick."

I let out a sigh, lazily following her as we reach the aforementioned man, who stands a good few yards away from everyone, watching the celebration of Unity Day from afar.

"Hey," Clarke greets Bellamy, "The comms are still dead. They cut out during the pageant."

"Best Unity Day ever," he allows his lips to twist into a smile, his gaze slipping over me, "Looks like someone has had one too many drinks."

Clarke chuckles halfheartedly, but I just huff, "I tried having fun, but Monty's brew is so disgusting it kills the mood."

"Okay, party animal, you need sleep," Clarke sighs, watching my eyes start to droop as I lean further into her for support.

"Nope, I don't need sleep. I need my dad. And my grandma. I miss them," I hiccup again, not noticing the softening looks on both my companions' faces as they exchange glances.

Clarke nods in understanding, pulling my uncoordinated body closer to her's as she returns to Bellamy, her mood visibly darkening, something even my drunk self notices, "Do you really think now is a good time to be having a party? I mean, the Grounder is out there."

''Grounders. By now, he's made it home. He's probably putting together a lynch mob," Bellamy guesses, seeing Clarke's troubled expression, "Relax. I got security covered. Why don't you go get a drink? You look like you could use one."

"Yeah, it's a great idea. You know, take in some Ambrosia, power up, all that stuff. Then go snatching boys left and right," I chuckle at my own joke, referencing a Greek myth I remember reading about once in the library.

"You're interested in Greek mythology?" Bellamy questions, eyebrows raised in surprise as he watches me with a curious glint in his eyes.

"Duh," I smile, shutting my eyes, "Whenever I got tired from drawing, I would take a break by going over different myths. Ancient Egyptian mythology is my favorite, though."

"You are getting more interesting every day, you know that?" The man inquires, leaning against a tree trunk with his arms folded over his chest.

"I have no idea what just happened," Clarke laughs lightly, eyes flickering between Bellamy and I, "Anyway, I could use more than one drink."

"Then have more than one. Clarke, the Exodus ship carrying your mother comes down here in two days. After that, the party's over. Have some fun while you still can, you deserve it. I will take care of Emily."

"I am not little, I can take care of myself!"

"Yeah, maybe you're not little, but you're drunk off your ass," Bellamy points out, gently hiking me out of Clarke's arms, "Have fun. I got this."

"Yeah, okay. So do you by the way. Have fun," the blonde nods slowly, a small smile still on her lips.

"I'll have my fun when the Grounders come. Besides, I think that getting this one to her tent is going to be damn hilarious. Go," he tells Clarke, watching her leave after a moment of hesitation, during which a knowing smirk plasters itself onto her face.

"So, Barnaby," I say, holding onto his arm as he guides me through crowds of people, "You're a geek."

"Maybe, but so are you. But—"

Bellamy gets cut off by a couple that drunkily slams into us, stumbling past while muttering apologies and giggling after almost knocking me off my feet, something that would've happened to my drunk self if Bellamy didn't hold me up.

"God, I hate people," I mumble quietly, steadying myself as well as I can.

"Me, too," Bellamy lets out a small sigh, but there is no actual malice behind it.

My eyes flicker up, widening just a little in embarrassment, "Oh, God. You heard that?"

"Yup," he confirms thoughtlessly, appearing almost relieved due to the chance to easily chat with someone without having to keep that serious, leader facade up.

I shake my head, whispering to myself, "Great fucking job, Emily."

At that, Bellamy releases one last chuckle, before we reach the tent I share with Monty and Jasper. He sits me down on my bed as I yawn, exhaustion coarsing through my body as Bellamy passes me one of the blankets we brought back from the depot, watching me as I wrap myself in it, creating a cocoon of warmth that slowly lulls me to sleep, "Hey, Billy?"

He hums in response, not moving from his previous spot right next to my bed, ignoring the fact that I didn't even use his real name. I guess he finally accepts that he has to get used to it if he wants to stick around.

"Thank you," I mumble, my eyes drooping shut slowly. He quickly blows air out of his nose, an action caused by sheer amusement and something else neither of us can wrap our finger around quite yet, as the only thing he knows is that it makes his face light up as he grins.

And there is one more thing I hear before finally drifting off, "Goodnight, Emily."

___

Two hours.

I get two pathetic hours of sleep before I am woken up, hearing the words 'a meeting with the Grounders', that has me jumping up from my cot. Of course, the loud celebrations that are happening just outside my tent aren't letting me rest easily either, so I decide that I should just get up and join whatever shit-show they are planning. So, stumbling out of my tent with the bright colored blanket tangled up between my legs, I run right into Bellamy and Clarke.

"I'm sorry, did I just hear someone is about to go on a suicide mission?" I slur slightly, the effects of sleep and the remnants of alcohol taking a toll on me, as I bend over to get the blanket to throw it back into my tent, only to see my two friends staring at me with bewildered expressions.

"I swear to God I put you to sleep like two hours ago—" Bellamy mumbles in confusion, extending his arm out to the tent behind me.

"Go to sleep, get that alcohol out of your system. You have nothing to worry about," Clarke sighs, trying to get me to head back.

"Nope, I'm going, too. I just need a little water,'' I argue, pulling off my hair tie from my wrist and gathering my hair up, "Or maybe a bit more than a little."

Bellamy huffs, running his hand over his face and hair, "Think it's a good idea to give a drunk Emily a gun? I mean, she's a good shot usually."

"I'm not that drunk, plus, it will be completely out by the time we get there."

"Oh, God. Fine. But, Finn doesn't need to know that we are bringing back up, okay?" The blonde clears up, motioning for me to follow Bellamy, who goes to get Jasper. So, we both do exactly that, stopping for a second so I can fill up a canteen.

Bellamy walks into the tent first, "Jasper, you're coming with me."

"I am?"

Then I make my own entrance through the flaps, "Ew. What's that smell? Are you barbecuing some poor three eyed mouse?"

That question sends everyone into a moment of silence, before Bellamy clicks his tongue, going back to Jasper, "You handled yourself well in the cave with the Grounder."

He stuffs a rifle into the lanky boy's hands, before taking another one off of his shoulder, putting it in mine. The man watches as I adjust it, the strap going around my arms.

After a second of everyone staring at me, Bellamy pushes the barrel of my gun further down, earning a baffled blink from me. He blinks right back, then reaching for some bullets, only to be stopped by Raven's hand going around his arm.

"If you're planning on shooting anything, you better think twice. I haven't checked those yet."

"Then give me some bullets that work," Bellamy demands.

My best friend eyes him suspiciously, "What do you need them for?"

The curly haired man seems to think for a second, but then deadpans, "Your boyfriend's being an idiot."

"Oh, so he did it. I'm impressed," I say, forming a 'not bad' expression.

Raven glances at me quickly, then grabs a few magazines, "I'm coming with you."

"We should get Clarke," Jasper suggests, the three of us looked at him, nodding.

"Clarke's with Finn, isn't she?" Raven purses her lips, glancing at me. It's silent as Bellamy leaves the tent without a word, while I offer the girl a sympathetic look, before following after him. Minutes later, we are following a trail of Jobi nuts Clarke expertly left for us, the dark forest eerily quiet around us as we stroll through trees and over bumpy paths.

"Sorry for bringing up Clarke earlier, that was awkward," Jasper chuckles nervously beside me, apologizing to Raven.

"Shut up," she retorts with a shake of her head.

"Both of you, shut up," Bellamy orders, "Keep your eyes open."

I turn my head toward Jasper, patting him on the shoulder to gain his attention, and then use my fingers to pull apart my eyelids under the influence of moonshine, snickering now coming from the boy.

"I said shut up!" Bellamy mumbles harshly, which, for some reason, makes me giggle even more.

___

It is light outside by the time we reach an old bridge, the misty air that lingers around awakening my senses, forbidding me from feeling any fatigue from, yet another, sleepless night.

We stay back, hiding under the stone build with our rifles ready to fire in case of an emergency. I watch through the optic vision as Clarke casts us a glance, then I follow Octavia's running figure who, eventually, collides with the Grounder that was released from captivity while Clarke, Bellamy and I were at the depot, the youngest Blake and our former hostage wrapping their arms around each other. I don't miss the hint of hurt behind Jasper's sigh as he stares af the two, blinking slowly in realization.

"I guess we know how he got away," Raven whispers, a hint of a smile showing on her lips.

I nod, already having suspected that Octavia was behind it. I close both of my eyes, blinking a couple of times to stop the burning that show up in them from the lack of sleep, before looking through the scope again, my gaze staying on Clarke and Finn, until the latter grabs the blonde's hand. I lower my weapon, side-eyeing Raven as her lips part, her doe-like eyes going dim. A strange neighing reaches my ears and she points at something on the bridge, ''
"Look!"

I raise my weapon right away, interested in the source of the noise, my lips parting in amazement, "Oh, my God. Are those actual horses?"

"I think so," Jasper mumbles somewhere next to me.

"They have weapons..." Bellamy informs in a warning tone. We continue watching as Clarke steps forward, greeting a woman who declines her handshake. She looks intimidating even from afar, even when I am nowhere near her, her high cheekbones standing out, circles of dark paint around her eyes, the Grounder's stone cold glare making me shudder. I watch their lips move as they talk, gestures becoming more frantic from Clarke's side as I wish I could actually hear their discussion.

"Grounder princess looks pissed," Raven notes.

"Our princess has that effect," adds Bellamy.

After a minute of watching the people on the bridge, Jasper's breath audibly hitches, "Oh, no. This is bad."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Bellamy asks, the three of us turning to look at a frantic looking Jasper.

"Jas?" I whisper hesitantly, glancing in the direction he was looking. Then, I raise my gun, scanning the trees through the scope.

"There's grounders in the trees," my friend announces timidly, making my body stiffen.

Frantic questions come flooding from Raven and Bellamy, while I keep looking at the trees. And then, I see it; a man with a real skull covering half his face, preparing to shoot his bow. Before I can even let my friends know, someone else beats me to it, doing it in a different way than I would've.

"They're gonna shoot!" Jasper screams, running out of our hideout, shooting mindlessly at the woods on the other end of the bridge, "Clarke, run!"

His outburst attracts the attention of the concealed Grounders, who immediately step into action as we all emerge from the bushes, shooting at the enemies, bullets and arrows flying everywhere as the sheathing of a blade reaches my ears. I see the Grounder princess raise her knife toward Clarke, making me aim at the woman, firing a bullet. What surprises me, is the sound of two guns shooting and two bullets piercing the Grounder's skin, each one creating a hole in her arm. As soon as she starts retreating, Clarke looks at Bellamy and I with an unreadable expression. Then, the latter locks eyes with me.

"Nice shot," the man gives me a curt nod, earning one from me back.

"You too."

And then, we run, turning around to fire a few more shots as arrows rain down everywhere around us, Grounders dressed in dark armor dropping to the hard ground from their hideouts in the trees. Throwing glimpses at the bridge occassionally, I feel my breath hitch and get stuck in my throat multiple times.

Clarke falls, arrows still whizzing past her.

Finn runs to help her up.

The Grounder takes an arrow for Octavia.

We continue sprinting, until we reach a safe spot to stop and get our breath back, leaving me gasping for air as I rest my hands on my knees, pushing my rifle away so it doesn't dangle in front of me.

Bellamy turns to Finn, shooting him a glare, "Got anything to say?"

"Yeah, I told you, no guns!" Finn shouts accusingly.

"I told you we couldn't trust the grounders!" Clarke addresses Finn, "I was right."

"Oh, my God," I mumble, placing my hand on my forehead, inhaling deeply.

"Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?" Raven frowns at her boyfriend, as I tilt my head back up to stare at everyone with a poker face.

Finn gapes at her, furrowing his eyebrows, "I tried, but you were too busy making bullets for your gun."

"Did it ever hit you that she would've listened to you? It's not like she becomes deaf the instant she starts working, Finn," I state calmly, not a slight waver in my voice. We all know that this isn't the only reason I am annoyed at him. That makes both Raven and Finn stiffen, while I let my eyes flicker from one to the other, Clarke and Bellamy questioning our exchange silently.

Then, the latter cuts in, "You're lucky she brought them! They came here to kill you, Finn."

"You don't know that, Jasper fired the first shot!" He defends, flailing his arms around, almost hitting me in the face, making me flinch away and step closer to Raven.

"You ruined everything!" Octavia accuses Jasper, storming away, leaving the boy shouting after her.

Then, I finally raise my voice, having had enough, turning back toward Finn, "I saw one of them aiming at Clarke, ready to shoot the arrow! Don't you even dare blame Jasper, when you are the one that came up with this! You can't trust these people!"

"Oh, really? Then why do you trust the Grounder that almost killed you?" Finn shouts back, four pairs of eyes jumping between me and the boy I argue with.

"Says the first dude to get stabbed by him! He proved that we can trust him, but the others, not so much!"

"They wouldn't have attacked if you didn't start shooting!"

"If we didn't, then we'd all be dead just because of you," I hiss, taking a step towards him.

"It's your fault you decided to fight against them!"

"Clarke could've died!" I spit, emphasizing the blonde's name. I know that it will make him finally hear me, and I am right — Finn's expression shifts immediately.

"We're still here," I hear a mumble coming from the girl in question.

"Then it would've been on you, because you didn't trust me enough!"

And it is enough to tip me over the edge. I lunge forward with an enraged cry, but I get stopped by multiple pairs of arms, leaving me to just glare at Finn, who backs up, "Don't you dare! Stop blaming everyone for your mistakes and use your brain for once, God damn it! You are ruining everything! It seems that that is your only skill, not peacekeeping."

No one misses the double meaning behind my words, shouts coming from the people that fight to hold me back, "Emily, stop!"

"That's enough, Emily!" Bellamy steps in front of me, though I can see in his eyes that he is on my side, he must be. I huff, blowing a few strands of hair that fell out of my ponytail away, standing down at last.

"I thought you were my friend," Finn shares, no emotion lacing his tone or even showing on his face.

I look over Bellamy's shoulder, focusing my eyes on Finn's, my lips set in a firm line as I force myself to calm down before speaking again, "I though so, too."

I rip my arm out of Bellamy's grasp, turning around and stomping away heavily, briefly peeking at everyone's surprised faces. Clarke's blue eyes stay on mine. Without uttering another word, I skip past Raven and Jasper, the former trying to reach out for me, but failing. Twigs snaps underneath my feet as I take deep, calming breaths, flinching when I hear a sudden explosion. My chin flicks up as I look at the towards the sky.

A spaceship launches through the atmosphere with dangerous speed, soaring through the heavens above as it nears the ground rapidly, a crease forming between my eyebrows as I turn back to the group behind me, locking eyes with Clarke as Bellamy speaks in the background.

"The Exodus ship? Your parents are early," he says, looking at Clarke and I.

I remain frozen in my previous spot, forbidding myself from moving as if that would trigger the ship to go even faster than it already was, dangerously so.

"Too fast. No parachute..." Clarke utters weakly, voice barely above a whisper as her eyes wash over with fear.

"Something's wrong," I announce, feeling as if someone has stepped onto my chest, cutting off the oxygen as my eyes stayed fixated on the object in the sky. In a few short-lived seconds, the impact of the ship colliding with the ground heavily is heard. It shakes the soil beneath my feet, a giant cloud of opaque smoke snaking up to the sky as my eyes brim with tears, sobs raking my body, my hands grasping onto my hair, scraping and pulling at the roots violently, messing up my ponytail.

"No!" The weakened scream of pure agony that rushes past my lips is foreign in my own ears. My heart skips a beat. I drop to the ground, head in my hands and arms digging into the mossy, soft surface, facing the grass that catches my teardrops.

___

poor emily.

anyway, today we learned that finn is a little shit, thank you very much class is over

phew, this took me 3 days i feel bad.
also, i apologize in advance, because for the next week or so, i probably wont be able to update any chapters due to different circumstances and stuff that is happening around me.
i promise that i will be back before you know it and we will finish season 1 and then go to season 2, which may be my fav season idk idk im excited for tHE STUFF THATS COMING whOO

- ana

29.07.18.

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.9K 38
And I am coming home to you with my own blood in my mouth. And I am coming home to you if it's the last thing I do. Β© starlithearts, 2022 the 100 se...
21.4K 424 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...
249K 8.2K 42
❛ 𝔰𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔰 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩, 𝔴π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔑𝔦𝔑 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔢 π”£π”žπ”©π”©? ❜ β†’ * . & ━━ an assassin and 99 ot...
143K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...