Cupboard Love

By 0O0ooAOoo0O0

In a world where nothing is freely given, how much can they give when there may be nothing for them in return... More

C O P Y R I G H T
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 42
E P I L O G U E
O T H E R B O O K S

C H A P T E R 41

14.9K 679 163
By 0O0ooAOoo0O0

WORDS UNSAID

AMELIA

I must have died and gone to heaven.

"Amelia?"

My body hummed in anticipation as she kissed my collar. She also dropped kisses on the swell my breasts as her hands gently roamed my torso.

Every touch ignited a fire in me that I have only experienced now.

She kissed me on the valley of my breasts and slowly started her decent with kisses. I kept holding onto the bar with one hand as the other locked on to the wet tresses of her hair.

I love her long black hair.

"Look at me."

I did.

Gazing up at me with her lips on my navel, she placed her hands on my hips - both thumbs caressing the junctures of my thighs as if asking me to open them up.

And I did.

"Ruen, —" I moaned out loud when I felt her mouth on the sensitive bud below.

Kneeling, she tightened her hold on my waist as she continued to lavish my lower body with her attention. I could feel the heat in my body pool in between my legs where Ruen had her lips pressed.

She licked my slit and sucked on my bud until I couldn't take it anymore and finally begged her to fill me.

"I—please..." I gasped.

Legs wobbling, I closed my eyes as I felt her spreading my pussy lips wide and darting her tongue inside me.

Both hands on her hair, I begged her one more time. "I need you now, Ruen."

Without skipping a beat, she had her fingers enter me, replacing her mouth on my engorged clit. The feel of both her fingers and her mouth on my aroused skin was beyond compare.

Nothing compares.

Skillfully bringing me close to orgasm only to stop at the nick time, I realized she was enjoying this too much too.

Way too much...

"Please, don't deny me..." I pulled on her hair to make her face me. "Please, love."

And as she always does, she gave me more than I deserved.

Quickening her pace, she brought me to an earth-shattering orgasm. She lapped up me up as I continued to shake as waves of release rendered me speechless.

Reduced to moaning and whimpering, I surrendered my body to her.

Along with my heart, Ruen.

As the shaking subsided, she came up to me and held me close. Her head on my breast, I could feel her smile.

I never thought I'd love like this.

But this small woman in the crook of my arms made me love more than I thought myself capable.

"I love you."

Wearing an oversized shirt and sitting on the chair, she hummed as I dried her hair.

So smug now, aren't we?

Under the guise of conserving water and helping me shower, she made me come twice more.

"So proud of yourself, aren't you?"

Instead of answering, she winked and gave me a wicked grin.

"There!" I turned off the hair drier and kissed her forehead. "Time for bed, Ruen."

Her eyes gleamed—almost predatory.

I couldn't suppress the electrifying shiver that coursed through my body. My pulse quickened.

Vixen!

She stood up and placed a hand on my chest. "Bed sounds nice." She bit her/my lip, enticing me for another feel of her body - skin to skin - against mine.

Powerless against her, I felt myself backed on the bed's soft surface as she climbed on top of me. Her hair flowing down beside her face, she looked down on me tenderly.

"I love seeing you with your hair down." Tucking her hair behind her ears, I pulled her down for a kiss. "I love running my hands through them."

She smiled against my lips. "I love yours up or tied." She drew back only to place a peck on lips.

"I love cuddling you." I sighed as she settled on top of me. "I love kissing you too. I love sleeping and waking up next to you."

She nuzzled my neck and purred as I ran my hand on her back.

I love you, Ruen.

"Me too, Amelia." She burrowed her face closer to my chest and closed her eyes.

"I want to be with you," I whispered to her. "I need you with me."

Forever.

* * *

RUEN

"Knock it off, Mim." I flailed the towel in her direction to stop her from whisking more water from her hair to me.

Wearing a decent one piece and with her hair tied up, Mim stood in front of me and grabbed the towel. "You sure you don't want to swim?" She asked.

"Nope." I pulled the guitar and strummed some more.

Both of us turned as a loud splash came from the pool.

"Penelope's enjoying afternoon swim too much." Mim wrapped the towel around her shoulders and sat. "Stouffer's losing money fast that the sixth wife already divorced him while a little's left for alimony."

"I'm surprised she stayed this long," I smirked. "Good thing he's got no children waiting for child support."

"None that he knows of." She agreed.

Like me.

"As far as I'm concerned, you're not related to him," Mim said.

"You sure you're not psychic?" I joked.

She always had this uncanny ability to read my mind and come to my aid when I'm in need.

I may not have been blessed when it came to my blood family but having her around was more than enough. "Thank you."

"Always." She answered back.

Pin, wearing a two-piece suit, joined us in the gazebo. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Kicking the dog down," Mim said.

"I already purchased most of the shares in his company. What would you have me do, Ruen?"

"Tear it up from the inside out until no one can remember that company once belonged to him," I told Pin. "Destroy his wretched legacy."

"He tried to reach out to Mr. Vasquez to blackmail him for money." Mim held up a can of beer for Pin. "Mr. Vasquez's men threw him bloodied and cold out before he could step inside the building."

"Serves him right." I smiled coldly. "I already warned Arturo that that bastard might approach him for money."

"Soon, he'll be finding his ass out on the streets, homeless." Pin added. "I'm making a move to buy his house up. He doesn't have the money to either keep a decent meal or a rich lifestyle." Pin downed her drink.

"Thank you." I'm sincerely grateful for having met these two. "You guys are the best."

I went to Mim and gave her a hug. "Having you around from the beginning was a blessing."

"As are you." She whispered.

I came to Pin and did the same. "Your friendship is as precious as the time we spent."

She held me close. "I'd rather have you as a friend than not have you at all, Rue."

She pulled back and gave me that dimpled smile that I used to adore. "I love you."

"I love you too, Pin."

I heard someone clear his throat

"Oh, oh..." Mim said.

Breaking apart from Pin, I saw John's solemn face before I saw Amelia.

Harnessing all her acting skills, Amelia recovered first and greeted Mim and Pin before she came to me and kissed my forehead.

Her eyes were sad and almost close to tears. "Hi."

That was all she said.

No.

You got it all wrong!

* * *

AMELIA

'I love you too, Pin.'

The words she couldn't—wouldn't say to me, she sincerely said them to that woman.

Was I just imagining things when we were together?

Is she leaving me?

"Lia."

John pulled me up and hugged me.

"You did it! Congratulations!"

For what? Possibly gaining my freedom?

Only to lose my love?

The cheers and clapping of the crowd did nothing to alleviate my pain.

Mechanically walking up the stage, I received the award and gave a short speech. I got down on the stage with the applause louder than before. Returning to where John and Rach sat, I looked down on the golden figure in my hand.

"Best Female Actress!" Rach congratulated me.

This isn't what I want.

At least not anymore.

As the awards ended, many came to greet me—friends and acquaintances—alike. Lisa and Jeric also came.

"It was yours for the taking, Lia!" Jeric exclaimed.

"No less from my Kristina." Lisa cheered. "That's my girl!"

"Congratulations, Lia!" Emmett engulfed me in a hug. Caught in surprise, it was more than a minute before I gathered my wits and quickly pushed him off.

"Where's your wife?" To remind Emmett, Lisa asked.

I decided not to invite her for tonight.

"She's—uh."

"Right here." A voice said.

Just a step away, Ruen held a bouquet. Wearing a gray off-shoulder dress and flowing wavy hair, she stood and offered me the flowers. "Never had a doubt."

I took them from her—pink stargazers—the same kind she gave to me before.

"She's amazing, isn't she?" Emmett placed his arm around my waist.

Ruen's brow quirked up.

What the fuck is he doing?

I tried to wiggle off his hand but he kept his hold.

Good thing that we were in a relatively empty room or else flashes and questions would have flown off by now.

"Jeric, could you please take Lisa?" Though perplexed, Jeric did as Ruen asked.

"Johnny?" She whispered something into his ear.

As soon as he left, Ruen smiled and pulled me out of Emmett's hold and laid the kiss of my life on me.

I couldn't care less about the other people in the room, at this moment, having her with me here and her lips on mine are all that matters.

"Congratulations, Amelia."

Breathless and winded, I smiled in thanks.

"Lia?"

Oh, please, Emmett!

Why is this jerk still here?

From the distance, I heard a door click shut.

"Pardon me, guys."

Before I knew what was even happening, Ruen, no longer beside me, was calmly choke holding Emmett, who was down on his knees. "I don't think we've been properly introduced, Mr. Rodriguez."

The man grunted in discomfort.

Ruen whispered something in his ear. I watched as blood drained from the man's face.

"It was nice to make your acquaintance, Emmett." She finally said, letting go of the man.

He was ghastly when he stood again. He took a last scared look at Ruen then ran to the door—wrenched it open and ran.

"Wow!" Jeric slow clapped as my wife curtsied.

"What did you tell the man?" Lisa asked.

"I'd rather not repeat it out loud." She winked. "Amelia might hate me if I did."

I excused us and left. Sitting quietly as she drove, I closed my eyes as the city lights burned brighter. We reached home barely talking.

Once inside, I ignored Ruen, made my way to the kitchen, and placed the flowers in a vase. After which, I came up to my room to change and then went out into the pool.

"You still angry?"

Standing on the edge of the pool, I waited as she came beside me.

"Look, I'm sorry." She huffed. "I know you liked the guy. I shouldn't have—"

"I couldn't care less about him!" I shouted at her.

Grabbing her by the shoulder, I pushed until she fell into the water. She hit the pool with a loud splash and sent water in all directions.

Shit, Lia!

I dove in after her and pulled her up. I held her close as she clung to me.

I whispered to her repeatedly, "Sorry... I'm so sorry."

She was coughing and gasping for air.

I really can't blame you for choosing Penelope.

I wouldn't choose me either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.9K 24
Fate works in mysterious ways. Sometimes the stranger you saved turns out to be the love of your life. Read for more 18+ Mature (smut)(abuse)(traum...
395K 10.5K 70
I was trapped. Trapped between an obscure past that was haunting me and a chance of building a better future for myself. Trapped between the four wal...
113K 5.3K 47
Did it reach her? Can she feel my presence the way I'm yearning for hers? I wonder what she's thinking right now.. I want her to acknowledge me. C...
94.1K 3.1K 11
You Ready To Learn Your Lesson??? Copyright 2015 -All Rights Reserved.