s o u l m a t e s

By avengersmauartss

lunar x dusk (mostly) - Lunar began to panic, thinking of how the hell he was supposed to talk to his FUTURE... More

'it's him.'
rant/talk

'Falling for me already?'

8 1 0
By avengersmauartss

it's really early (4:41 am) so if i'm really REALLY picky with grammar then know i'm too tired to think about bad grammar... wow okay, also until I can finally get all of my characters into one scene i'm going to do the whole 'meet your soulmate' separately. Special case for Max, Jackson, and Lukas tho ;))

(i'm the opposite of literally everyone okay go read)

--

moon (wowiee)

I was still laying in bed when Lunar left to get me food. I looked at my timer. 36 hours. It goes up to 60 hours. "Seriously, is this thing broken? It keeps going up..." I sigh loudly, getting up from bed. I put on gray jeans and a Hufflepuff hoodie, putting my hair up into a ponytail and grabbing my phone. I started popping the Illuminati pop socket as I walked out the door to the café. 

~

I ordered my drink (chocolate Frappuccino since I always get that despite it being cold some days ;v;) and sat down, scrolling through my phone before checking my timer. It was rapidly going down, making me tense up. It can't be time for this right now!!  I started to freak out as it went down to 15 seconds. First off, my soulmate is going to see me wearing the stupidest thing in public EVER. Second off, I have no idea how to talk to people IN GENERAL so how am I supposed to talk to my soulmate?!

5

seconds

left.

I was internally screaming by now, my face becoming a deep red. I put my phone in my pocket and looked up from my timer to distract myself from the changing numbers. It beeps loudly as I look right at him. My eyes widen and so do his amber ones, going well with his red face. 

"umm..?!"

"Y-You're my soulmate...?"

"I guess so... I'm Moon by the way..."

He suddenly flashes a smile and sits infront of me. Oh my god this cannot be happening... "The name's Raven, pleased to meet you Moon," Raven says in a rather... slick tone. I raise my eyebrow at him. "Pleasure to meet you too, Raven," I was confused OUT OF MY MIND. My heart was pounding in my ears yet I wasn't fully... convinced. He seemed completely out of my league, he would be the popular one and I was the one who had nothing to even DO with popularity. He caught my heart right when I saw him, seriously? My heart skips a beat when he smirks at me, making me blush even harder.

"Falling for me already?"

"S-Shut up..."

He laughs and ALL OF MY WORDS get stuck in my throat. He was too damn cute for me. 

"Daww~ Your blush is so cute!"

"Ehh-?! N-No! No it's not!!"

He chuckles again, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. What I find surprising is that I'm not fighting back.

I was actually enjoying this...

He smirks and leans in. I knew I wasn't ready for this but I just kept my mouth shut. I couldn't resist... Right when his lips brushed mine he pulled away.

Bastard.

"Anyways, I have to go~ Hopefully I'll see you around," He mutters and smirks, his face still close to mine as he slides something in my pocket. I was a blushing mess and he just made it worse when he winked. Then walked away from me. I growled and checked my pocket, seeing his number on a piece of paper and letting my jaw drop. 

He seriously did that?!

--

OKAY THAT WAS TOO MUCH FUN TO WRITE- 

this one is also pretty short but i'll make up for it i swear. but yea, that was chapter 2~ hopefully you enjoyed raven being a hot lil shkgngjfngkjndf

ANYWAYS BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.5M 112K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
269K 20.4K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...