The Week Long Trial Of The Fo...

By CeceTheAuthor

When Alya returned home for lunch the last thing she expected to find waiting for her was a box with a note... More

1 - The Note
2 - School
3 - DreamCatcher
5 - Trial End

4 - Patrol

497 22 1
By CeceTheAuthor

"There, that should do it! How does it look Trixx?" Alya asks as she finishes writing a blog post about the akuma attack from earlier on in the day. She still felt on top of the world for getting so much praise from Ladybug and Chat Noir for her help.

The ten minute long gushing from Nino was nice to hear too and an added bonus. He'd declared that he would buy merchandise of her and even went as far as to commission Marinette to make him a jacket. It was adorable to see and hear.

He then profusely apologised to Alya for 'betraying' her and dramatically declared his love for her again. The whole thing just had Alya, Adrien and Marinette in a fit of laughter. Little did Nino know that the superhero he was gushing about was actually his girlfriend so he needn't worry about 'betraying' her.

The memory of that occasion brought a warm smile to her face as she wondered how many other residents of Paris would become amazed by her in the same way that she was amazed by Ladybug and Chat Noir.

She hoped that she'd become just as much of an inspiration to the people of Paris as they had become to her.

"It looks great to me. Just remember not to add too much detail so that people won't become suspicious." Trixx reminded from his perch upon her shoulder, eating a berry.

A few minutes later, the blog post was checked over and edited one last time before being uploaded for followers and viewers of the blog to see.

A few moments later, a knock sounded at the window and Alya looked over to see Ladybug on her balcony waving to her from the other side of the glass. She quickly rushed over there and opened it to let the superheroine inside.

"Ladybug, what are you doing here?" Alya asked as the spotted heroine made her way inside Alya's room, glancing over at Alya's laptop which was still open on the recently published article from the akuma attack that had happened earlier on in the day. She had made sure to check that she hadn't included any details that she wasn't supposed to know so that her identity wouldn't be discovered or under suspicion from observant blog followers.

"Well, you see, Chat Noir and I go on patrols every other night to check for late night akumas and to make sure that all of the people of Paris are out of harm's way. We would like to invite you to join us for the first time tonight." Ladybug explains and Alya's face lights up in excitement.

She had heard reports of the superhero duo running around Paris late at night but she never knew why until now. Now that thought about it, the fact that they were just patrolling the city was pretty obvious.

"I would love to join the two of you tonight," She responds and looks over to her kwami. "Trixx, let's pounce!" Alya calls out and a magical orange light washes over her as Trixx is sucked into her miraculous and she transforms into her fox themed super-heroine persona, Rena Rouge.

"Follow me." Ladybug says as they jump out of Alya's bedroom window, and onto the surrounding rooftops, so that they are able to head to their destination where they will be meeting Chat Noir.

"Where are we going Ladybug?" Rena Rouge asks as they jump across a gap where one building ends and another begins.

"You'll see." Is all the information she gives as she continues to swing along on her yo-yo.

As Rena Rouge runs along the rooftops she can feel the evening breeze flow past her and she smiles at the feeling of total freedom as she jumps through the air. The super jumping power that the miraculous granted was a truly impossible feat to perform for anyone else but the suit had its perks and this was one of them.

Looking ahead, she can see that they seem to be heading towards the Eiffel Tower to start their patrol. Ladybug stops for a moment to wrap her arm around Rena's waist as she swings them both to the Eiffel Tower from the nearby rooftop they had previously landed on. Not even a super jump can make it that distance after all.

"Hey!" They hear a voice shout as they land and turn around to see Chat Noir vaulting towards the spot they just landed upon.

"Great job today Rena, I'm glad you could join us." He greets and holds his hand out. The two of them perform their handshake just like they did after Rena Rouge had used her powers for the first time.

"Ready to patrol, kitty?" Ladybug asks Chat Noir with a wink.

'Did she just flirt with him?' Rena Rouge wonders as she looks between the two superheroes who seem to be solely focused on each other.

"I'm always ready for you M'Lady." He suavely replies and places a kiss on her hand, causing Rena Rouge to giggle at them.

The team of three superheroes then head off of the Eiffel Tower and begin to patrol around the magically lit up city.

"This is amazing!" Rena Rouge shouts as they pass well known building such as the Louvre and Tour Montparnasse as well as some civilians out on evening walks who they waved to.

Alya has never felt so happy in her life. This was a unique experience that only a few select people in the world were ever able to experience and she just happened to be one of the lucky few.

By the time they got back to the Eiffel Tower, the moon was already out in the night sky and stars shimmered around them.

"So, how'd you like patrol." Chat Noir asks as they land back on the Eiffel Tower.

"I loved it!" Rena responded. Her eyes then wandered to Chat Noir's hand which was currently wrapped around Ladybug's waist.

'What's going on between them?' Rena Rouge wonders, theories already making their way into her head.

"Do you two know each other's secret identities?" Alya blurts out and claps a hand over her mouth as the super duo's eyes widen and blushes make an appearance on their faces.

Ladybug turns towards Chat Noir and hides her red face in his chest as her chuckles and wraps his other arm around her.

"Well, you know we can't tell you that but I guess you could say that Ladynoir is canon." He hints and Rena's face lights up in happiness.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" She exclaims and hugs the two of them.

"Don't tell anyone though, okay?" Ladybug requests and Rena Rouge nods her head. She knows that Ladybug means that she shouldn't post it on the Ladyblog but Chat Noir doesn't know who she is so the cant exactly say that out loud.

They spend the next hour laughing and joking with one another and telling each other stories about their kwamis. Chat Noir's kwami, Plagg, sounds like the most troublesome of the lot.

"And there was also the time he got a bracelet stuck on his head. I had to pup pepper on a slice of Camembert so that he'd sneeze and the bracelet would come off of his head." Chat Noir finishes and they girls giggle at the thought of a tiny cat stuck in a bracelet.

Eventually, they had to call it a night. All three of them had to get up early in the morning for reasons they could not specify due to them being things that are going on their civilian lives. For Alya, it was just the usual babysitting of her twin sisters.

"Also, our next patrol is the final day of our trial so remember to meet us at the Trocadero." Ladybug reminds as she takes a hold of Chat Noir's hand. "Do you know your way home from here?"

At Rena's nod, Ladybug and Chat Noir say their goodbyes before waving and heading home. Rena also noticed that they seemed to go in the same direction, maybe they lived near each other?

When Alya arrived home she detransformed and caught Trixx as he flew out of the necklace.

After feeding Trixx some berries to replenish his energy and making sure that she still had some in supply for whenever Trixx needed something to snack on, she checked her blog to see that some civilians had sent in pictures of Ladybug, Chat Noir and Rena Rouge on their patrol.

She smiled at the fact that she was becoming a public figure in the same way as her partners and that the citizens of Paris trusted her just as much. Maybe she'd even get her own statue someday.

After saving a few of the submitted photos to her phone and sending them to the group chat between her, Marinette, Adrien and Nino, she decided to call it a night and head to bed so that she could handle her sisters in the morning and wouldn't be falling asleep at random point during the day.

She was a superhero after all, she couldn't be late to an attack because of a lack of sleep. It was now her shared duty with Ladybug and Chat Noir to protect the citizens of Paris at all costs.

Even if it meant sacrificing some much needed hours of sleep.

----------------
Word Count: 1574 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
370K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
159K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...