uni .

bloom4youu tarafından

soft taekook au . Laughing cause I probably made this in 8th grade.. LOLLLL Daha Fazla

after school .
his warmth .
confession .
morning .
movie night .
milk .

our meeting .

817 19 0
bloom4youu tarafından

my name is taehyung and im 19 , im starting uni tomorrow so im very excited . i joined a art class which im very passionate about . i moved to seoul a couple of months ago so im kinda used to the city now . well my first day is tomorrow so i must go to bed now , goodnight xx :) .

taehyung wrote on the first page of his journal . he hoped to keep this for the 4 years he's gonna be there . so then he drifted off to sleep .

he woke up to his alarm . this time he didn't mind it since he was pumped about the first day .

this was his outfit . wanting to leave a impression he decided to go on with this . he grabbed his camera , journal and book bag and left his apartment . before heading to school he went to the closest cafe grabbing a hot chocolate drink and walked off to school . taehyung dropped by the unis' office to grab his schedule . he then left to his first class literature . soon after the time went by fast and he went to his art class , his last class . he walked in and standing up he spotted a boy that looked around his age dressed nicely .

taehyung was whipped . he knew he wanted to be close to this male . he knew instantly he'll do anything to grab his attention . taehyung and several other people sat down to introduce themselves . everyone did as they were told and the boy that taehyung was whipped about was next . taehyung made sure to pay attention but just as he was beginning to speak the bell rang .      " times up " one of the females said and they all walked off . taehyung was disappointed but he collected all his stuff until the boy walked up to him . " im jeon jungkook " he laughed " i noticed how intrigued you were and you're cute " . taehyungs cheeks grew red and he was whipped far more than he was before . " im tae- kim taehyung and you're cute too . "

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3M 100K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 61.4K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.1M 61.7K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...