Try Me

By sometimesrobynwrites

Kira and Jason weren't looking for love, but they decided to give it a try. (18+) More

00.
CHARACTER LIST.
1.
2.
2b (Jason's POV).
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
23b (Jason's POV)
24.
25.
26.
Bonus Chapter - Jazzy's Interlude
27
28.
29.
29b (Jason's POV)
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39 (Jason's POV).
40.
NO (previous a/n was deleted)

20.

46.7K 2.3K 335
By sometimesrobynwrites

-date night

My life only became more stressful after the store's opening, though I loved every minute of it. Lea, Jasmine and I didn't know how to slow down, in fact, we used our free time to come up with ideas for the original clothing that we planned on releasing. It was finally Wednesday, which meant that it was the night of the date that I'd planned for Jason and I was very excited to see him. After I dropped Lea and Jazzy home, I sped to my condo so that I could get ready. I headed straight for the shower when I arrived because I was running slightly behind schedule.

After contemplating where I should take him, I'd decided to take Jason to a burlesque show; the girls and I went to them fairly often and it was always a good time, so I figured it would also be fun if I took him with me. The idea of just going to dinner was too ordinary, I had to find a way to make it more interesting. I was in the middle of getting dressed when my phone started to ring, Jason was FaceTiming me, I answered on the second ring. He was shirtless and smirking; I was starting to think that his resting face was a smirk. He looked me up and down and I remembered that I was only wearing a strapless bra. I raised an eyebrow at him but made no moves to cover up.

"Damn, your boobs are about to fall outta that bra." Jason chuckled, showing off his perfect teeth.

I playfully stuck my tongue out at him, "What do you want?" I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling.

"Is this outfit aight? I don't know where we're going so you gotta make sure that I don't look crazy." He flipped the camera to the outfit that he had laid out on the bed.

"That's perfect Jay, I see that you got a haircut." I observed as he flipped the camera back to his face.

"Yeah, I was looking too rough for a person in the grooming business." He said simply as he began to move around his room. "I'm about to get dressed, so I'll see you when you get here KP."

I nodded, "Later Jay." I hung up and continued to get ready.

About an hour later I was finally ready to leave my place, I gave myself a quick once over in the mirror and smiled before snapping a quick selfie.

I locked up and hurried to my car; it seemed like all I'd been doing in the past several days was rush, I never seemed to have enough time to do everything that I needed to do. When I was about five minutes away from Jason's place, I called him and asked him to come down; he was waiting outside when I pulled up. My face lit up when I saw him, I parked my car and got out so that I could greet him properly; it had only been a few days since I'd seen him last, but I missed him.

"Hey, you look good, really good." I smiled as he opened his arms to hug me, he also smelled amazing.

"Thank you Kira, you look beautiful as always." Jason said returning the compliment; he then pulled me in for a quick kiss before pulling away again. "So where are we goin'?" I opened the passenger door for him which granted me a chuckle from him. "You're giving me the five-star treatment huh?"

"I told you that it was my turn to take you out, to answer your question though we're going to a burlesque lounge, it's gonna be fun" I smiled as we got into the car.

"What, like strippers?" Jason asked as I began to drive.

"Not really, it's more like a theatrical show centered around them teasing nudity; sometimes it's funny as hell and other times it can be dramatic. Plus, the food there is great."

"Sounds interesting." Jason said as he got comfortable, he had to adjust his seat because he was almost twice the size of Lea who had been sitting in the passenger seat earlier, "How was your day?"

We continued to give each other recaps of how our days went, as well as finding out new things about each other and in no time I was pulling up to the valet area. We got out of the car and I turned to Jason before we headed inside.

"You have people covering the restaurant tonight right?" I asked him with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, I left Kev in charge, why?" He asked, clearly unsure of where I was going with the question. I pulled my phone out and showed him that I was turning it off before I handed it to him.

He chuckled and mirrored my actions then handed his phone to me. "You're the boss baby."

I smiled sweetly at him then paid the entrance fee and led him inside. I wanted Jason to enjoy himself without worrying if the sky was falling over his restaurant while he wasn't there; and even if something happened, someone else could take care of it so there was no reason why he couldn't have a night off.

We were led to our table which was right in the front; the show was just about to start when we sat down and placed our drink orders. The show started out how most of the ones I'd seen did; a couple of women were on the stage singing and dancing to music in tiny outfits. The opening act could usually tell the audience what the theme was and the one that we were watching seemed to be nurses. The show continued and someone came to take our food order, we placed our orders and went back to watching the show. Jason was sitting next to me and unconsciously rubbing my thigh as we watched.

About an hour later,  the show was wrapping up with the grand finale; two naked women were swinging on large ropes above us while the rest of the performers were wearing either little or no clothing and dancing to 1920's burlesque songs. They ended the show by singing So Long, Farewell from The Sound of Music and one by one pretending to be so tired that they "fell asleep" on the stage. When it was over, everyone stood to clap for them as the curtain closed.

"That was fun; I didn't expect it to be so entertaining. We didn't even talk in that whole hour because we were caught up in the show." Jason said as we waited for the valet to bring my car around.

"KiKi will never steer you wrong kid, I've got to take you to a comedy themed one though; those are hilarious." I told him as the car arrived. "There's one more stop." I winked at him. We talked about the show as I drove to my place. "We couldn't really talk in there, because we were both to focused on the show so that's what this part of the date is for."

"It's your show ma, I'm down for whatever." Jason said, his eyebrows rose a little when he noticed where we were. I parked in my spot, got out and he quickly followed.

We headed up to my condo in silence; I unlocked the door and headed to the kitchen for a bottle of wine and two glasses. Jason was still by the door where I left him, I nodded in the direction of my bedroom for him to follow.

"What you up to KP?" Jason asked, I didn't have to turn around to know that he was smirking.

"We're just talking, relax." I chuckled as I placed the bottle and glasses on my bedside table. I patted the spot next to me as I leaned down to take my shoes off. Jason followed my instructions and sat down. When I was fully seated, he placed his head on my lap.

"I had fun tonight; it was a much-needed break from the rest of the world." Jason sighed as he closed his eyes. "I'm always stressed out until I see you."

"I can relate to that." I rubbed his head.

"You've got more relationship experience than me so you gotta tell me if it's always like this when you're dating someone." Jason spoke lowly, he sounded as relaxed as he looked.

"No, not really. But my relationship history isn't that great; you don't remember what it was like with your first girlfriend?" I asked him, he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Never had one." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

I raised an eyebrow in disbelief, "Alright, what about your first date. Weren't you excited and nervous when you asked the girl out?"

"Nope, I missed the date to handle business, but the make-up date was smooth sailing." Jason said.

"Does that mean that you have a history of missing the first date? Is that a Jason Moore strategy?" I asked him curiously, I wasn't sure how I'd feel if it was part of his game.

Jason chuckled and I frowned. "Kira it was you. My date with you was the first real date that I've ever been on." He explained. "I've never wanted to put effort into somebody before."

I leaned over and opened the wine bottle before pouring us both a glass. I downed mine all at once. "That's wild. I hope I don't fuck this up then." I said the last part more to myself than to him.

I felt him get up and pull me to look at him. "You won't fuck anything up Kira, don't overthink it and I won't overthink it." He kissed me on the nose, then on the lips. He pulled me closer as the kiss deepened; I dropped my empty wine glass on the floor next to my bed so that I could use both of my hands. I started to unbuckle his belt and he pulled away long enough to ask me, "You sure?"

I nodded and bit my lip.

"I need words mama, talk to me." Jason squeezed my neck a little and I smiled.

"I want you to fuck me." I said as we maintained eye contact.

Finally...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 47 15
Sometimes a young mans love can come from an unexpected place.
39.2K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
700 12 35
This is my first book I've ever written, so I would love feedback! Feel free to message me anytime! Please vote and comment!
78.8K 3.7K 42
no background information needed! enjoyyy ((: © imvibin