My Dear Alondra

By 123ImYourHope

A story in which a young man tried his hardest to not love a girl who he has taken quite a liking to since th... More

Alondra
Talk the Talk

Coffee Shop

2 1 0
By 123ImYourHope

Could you be any better?
I left the coffee shop with memories of the time we spent together flowing around in my head.
The moment where you said you were chilly and I gave you my jacket.
Or when you accidentally dropped your phone on the ground and I got it for you.
All the memories we had filled my head.
You're invading my mind.
I'm trying not to love you, but it's so hard.
You're giggle is so cute.
You always wear pretty and cute outfits.
You're smile shows off your top gums and your dimples.
And you always cover your mouth when you smile or laugh.
I wish you wouldn't.
You're beautiful just the way you are.
I out of all people should know that, my dear Alondra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.6M 289K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.5M 284K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...