The new girl // jenzie ?

By jenziexoxo

Mackenzie just moved from Pittsburgh to La so she isn't very popular... in fact only a few ppl know she exist... More

Catcalled
The truth
Are you sure you want to drink that?
Disneyland
Slutshamed
Sleepover pt 1
The flirty wave
Scare
Goodbyes
News
You dont understand how much it hurts
Joey!!
War
Hes back!
The end

Sleepover pt 2

4.5K 75 7
By jenziexoxo

Previously
L; I dare you to play 7 minuets in heaven with Johnny.

Kenzie's POV
I can't believe she just freaking said that.
K; no!! He'll give me an STD or something!
They all laugh and the smirk falls off Johnny's face.
K; what's the consequence?
L; 7 minuets in heaven with mark.
Mark looked shocked and Nadia looked sad.
L; choose.
I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walk over to them. They were both sitting on the ice cream sandwich chair (look at picture in the last chapter) I look at both of them then at Nadia. I sigh. I reach down and take his hand. I pull him into the closet and close the door. Johnny stood there a smirked.
L; timer starts now! Do something interesting!! Rule #1!
J; so..
K; oh shut up and let's get this over with.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips and pulled my closer. He smashed his lips on mine and I kissed back almost right away. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall. He started to kiss down my jawline  and I pulled his shirt off. I threw his jacket off myself and his lips found my lips again.
L; times up!
For some reason I didn't want to stop. Neither of us pulled away for any other 2 minuets. We finally pulled away and I unwrapped my legs from his waist. I bit my lip and he smirked. He grabbed his shirt and I grabbed the jacket. He opened the door and walked out while putting his shirt on. I shortly followed while putting the jacket on. Everyone was smirking at us. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Lauren and Brynn.
L; so you aren't going to tell us why you were in there for an extra 2 minuets?
K; umm... does it matter?
She frowned.
K; alright I'll go... Nadia truth or dare?
N; uhh.. dare?
I smirk.
K; I dare you to play 7 minuets in heaven with mark.
She stands up and walks over to mark. I wink at mark and he nods.
After 7 minuets they came out.
K; so... any news?
N; you already know don't you?
K; maybe...
L; wait what happened??
N; Nark is real.
All the girls jumped up and started squealing while the guys covered their ears.
J; alright! Can we get back to the game now?
N; alright my turn. Kenzie truth or dare?
K; me again?
N; yes.
I rolled my eyes.
K; dare.
N; dare you to let Johnny give you a hickey.
K; what?! Why!? I already have so many!
N; I don't care! Go wipe off the concealer so he can see the other ones.
I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I wipe off the concealer to see all my hickeys... I should have 9 in total. I walk back out and sit down next to Johnny. I put my hair in a messy bun and let them look at my neck.
J; damn. Those guys really do stuff to you huh?
K; yeah... now can we get this over with?
I grabbed his hand and we start to stand up.
L; no you have to do it here.
K; why?
L; because you could easily fake it. You can go sit on the bed.
K; fine.
I rolled my eyes and we walk over to the bed. We sit down on it and I look down in sadness.
J; hey.. what's wrong?
K; uhh.. nothing.
J; oh.. ok..
K; you can start now.
J; oh.. uhh. ok..
he started to suck on an empty space on my neck. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. He grabbed my hand and brushed his thumb over the top. He pulled away and we stared into each other's eyes. I bit my lip and he squeezed my hand. I looked over at everyone and they all looked shocked for some reason. I made a confused face then looked back at Johnny. He pulled me closer to him.
J; wanna go back to my room?
He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and smirked. He pulled me up and we walked to the door.
B; where are you guys going?
K; we're going to do the the thing you and Brandon do every Wednesday so I can't come over.
I said while winking at her. Johnny pulled me out of the room and the last thing I hear from them is..
Everyone; I ship jenzie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 252 35
Annie LeBlanc- 17 (A) Carson LeBlanc- 19 (A) Jayden Bartels- 17 (A) Asher Angel- 18 (A) Johnny Orlando- 18 (B) Hayden Summerall- 18 (B) Caden Conriq...
177K 1.7K 23
Hi I'm Mackenzie Ziegler. At school I'm known as nerdy Ziegler but no one except a few people know who I really am. Kenzie Ziegler is a whole other p...
17.1K 349 11
Annie & Mackenzie have been best friends for the longest but still dont know each others deepest darkest secret. That secret could ruin their friends...
41.3K 823 69
Mackenzie Ziegler posts on instagram and receives more hate than anyone. Slowly,her friends drift apart from her and her guy bestest friend (Johnny O...