Scandalous! (Sequel to HSS...

By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! It's been nearly a year since Mikinnely Highs most scandalously popular boys... More

Scandalous ~1~
Scandalous ~2~
Scandalous Threesome Notice!
Scandalous ~4~

Scandalous ~3~

28.6K 907 678
By xxWhoAteMyCookiexx

Cookie: Took me long enough I know! *hides*

Lol Nick Davis will be played by Zach Roerig like before. I just can't picture anyone else cause he's been Gio's "Nicky" forever >_< Pic of him on the right!

Youtube link is "Blanc Space by Taylor Swift cause I can just imagine Gio singing this. Cause he loves the players and YOU love the game. ;P

Warning! Unedited. :P

****

*~Evan's POV~*

"Tell me what he looked like," Gio insisted. "Maybe I know him."

Derek sent Gio a droll look. "What? Gonna look into your little black book of all the guys you've slept with?"

Gio gasped with outrage. "Hey! Don't be so mean! I'll have you know that Hunter was my first and only! The things he does to me-"

"Okay!" Derek threw up his hands. "Way too much information."

I shook my head at the both of them. Honestly, these two can never say two words to each other without being at each others throats.

"You alright, Evan?" Nick asked me through Gio and Derek's bickering. His honest face looked curious and concerned. He must have sensed that I was slightly disturbed by the nameless stranger I'd seen. Something about him had definitely seemed familiar to me. I just couldn't place him.

"I'm good," I smiled to reassure him. "It's not important."

"I'm gonna call Hunter," Gio declared suddenly. He pulled out his smart phone from his pocket and waved it at us. "He hasn't replied to any of my texts earlier. What if something really happened to him? He's late!"

"Maybe he just got caught in traffic, Moretti," Nick said. "The roads were kind of busy when I was getting here."

"I'll call him to make sure." Gio dialed Hunter's number. "But you're probably right. Won't be the first time he's ignored my texts and calls. Rude boy."

He put the phone on speaker and we listened to it ring six time before it went to voicemail. Gio hung up before the recording picked up. Frowning, he looked to Nick for assurance.

Nick smiled and brushed a dark strand of hair out of Gio's eye. "Stop worrying, Moretti. He'll be here. If he still doesn't pick up in five minutes, I'll take you to go look for him."

Derek lifted a brow at me and I shrugged. I will never understand the effect Giovannie has on Nick. The natural intimacy between them shouldn't be so natural. Gio, after all, was Hunter's. But, I looked at them thoughtfully, there was something sweet about how Nick handles Gio. Like it was second nature for him to be Gio's crutch.

Gio leaned into Nick's touch and smiled brightly at him. I looked away, suddenly feeling embarrassed and very much like a voyeur. Derek's arm tightened around me and I snuggled against his warmth, the mysterious boy from earlier all but forgotten.

"Giovannie."

Our heads turned to look behind Gio and Nick and lo and behold, Hunter finally arrived in one piece. And he didn't look too pleased. Nick immediately jerked his hand away from Gio and blushed, looking guilty.

"Here we go," Derek muttered for my ears alone. "This should be could."

I jabbed his side with my elbow. "Hey!" He glared at me. I ignored him and focused on Hunter. This could all go very wrong if the sudden tension wasn't diffused quickly. I've never seen Hunter violent but when it comes to Gio and Nick, there was always a constant throbbing vein on his temple that I was afraid would burst at some point.

At 6'1, wearing tanned khaki pants and a light blue polo shirt, Hunter was a gorgeous man with golden, wavy blond hair. He had strong features that you'd find on Greek or Roman statue and a body to match it. When standing next to the raven haired Gio, their looks contrasted yet they made a striking couple.

"Hunter!" Completely unaffected by his guarded face, Gio stood and threw an arm around Hunter. "Hey, baby. We were worried about you. I called and sent you texts but you never answered. You gotta stop ignoring my calls, babe. You'll hurt my feelings."

Hunter and Nick stared at one another over Gio's shoulder, both unsmiling and still. I sighed. Well, It looked like it was up to me to explain what Hunter just saw. Giovannie was apparently clueless.

"Hi, Hunter,"I smiled at him. "Gio was really worried about you. Nick was just telling him that they'd go out to look for you but that's okay cause you're here now." I stood and nudged Derek to stand with me. "Let's head to the theater, the movies about to start."

"Stop frowning," Gio said and poked Hunter's forehead. "Your face is gonna get stuck that way." He kissed Hunter's jaw. "Missed you."

Hunter's shoulder looked less tense when he looked down at Gio. His lip curved into a small knowing smile. "Did you now?"

Uncaring who saw, Gio nuzzled his face against the curve of his boyfriend's neck. "Yup. Haven't seen you since yesterday."

Hunter finally gave in and drew him closer, wrapping an arm around Gio's waist. He leaned down and kissed his lips but Derek and I didn't miss the way his eyes lifted up and locked onto Nick's. It was obvious what he was doing.

Nick stood and sent Hunter a single nod. He acknowledge Hunter's possessive claim on Gio. Beside me, Derek snorted. It always amused him to see them fight over Gio like two alpha's circling a prey. Nick always backed down first of course but the tension remained.

Derek slipped an arm over my shoulder and murmured in my ear. "The three of them should find a room and just screw each other already."

I jabbed Derek with my elbow again but didn't admit that I kind of agreed with him. The sexual tension between the three were really off the charts. Sometimes even I wondered if Hunter and Nick was secretly attracted to each other deep down but was too stubborn to admit it. Even to themselves.

"Come on guys," Gio grabbed Nick's hand. "Let's go before we miss the previews."

I rolled my eyes. Gio will never learn.

***

*~Giovannie's POV~*

Standing in line for the concession stand between my two favorite guys, I was feeling pretty giddy. Being around Hunter and Nick always puts me in a good mood, but I'm not stupid, I could tell from the stiffness of their posture that they were both uncomfortable being so close to each other.

I huffed. Welp, they were just going to have to deal because I wasn't about to let them ruin our time together. It's rare when we could all hang out together at the same time and I was going to enjoy this even if it killed me.

My eyes flitted nervously between Nick on my left and Hunter on my right. Okay, so I was hoping for zero bloodshed between them. Geez, you'd think they'd be used to each other by now. Some would say that I was being selfish, hogging Hunter and Nick to myself as much as I could but the thing is. pause for dramatic effect, I can NOT just not have Nick around me. It didn't feel right.

Hunter's my boyfriend and I love him to death like you wouldn't believe but Nicky was my, well, my Nicky. I sighed. My life was so difficult sometimes. Oh, woe is me!

"Next! I can get who's next in line."

Nick walked forward but Hunter and I were stopped by Evan and Derek as they passed us. "We'll go on ahead and find us some good seats," Evan said. He carried a large soda with two straws while Derek had the large tub of popcorn. The little piggy was already stuffing his mouth.

"Thanks," I smiled at Evan then stuck my tongue out at Derek just because I could. He flipped me off and I chuckled. Fighting with Derek was just too much fun. Evan and Derek were my two other favorite guys. I met them over a year ago while visiting a lake and kept in touch. I was happy to find out that we'd be attending the same college together.

"What do you wanna get, Moretti?." Nick asked when Hunter and I approached him."My treat."

Aww, sweet Nicky, waiting for us before ordering anything. Ignoring the female cashier who was clearly checking us out, I studied the digital menu mounted on the wall behind the concession stand. "I want a large popcorn that all three of us can share with a large Pepsi. Oh! I want a cinnamon pretzel and some of those gummy worms and two scoops of rocky road icecream." I bit my bottom lip, eying the pizza display. "Maybe a slice of pizza too?"

"You're going to make yourself sick," Hunter commented beside me to my right. Hands casually stuffed in his pants pockets, he frowned down at me. On my left, Nick nodded in agreement. "Moretti, maybe you should leave the gummy worms out or something."

I stopped biting my lip and pouted. " I can pay for my share-"

Hunter let out an exasperated sigh. "Giovannie, that's not the point. Eating all that junk will give you a stomach ache and I'm the one who's going to be hearing you complain later."

Great. I crossed my arms and glowered. Why was it that the only time these two agreed on something and ganged up on me was when I wanted something that they didn't want for me? Meanies.

I felt a hand settle on head and I looked up to meet Nicky's baby blue eyes. He smiled warmly at me, trying to get me to smile with him and dang it! It was working.

"Come on, Moretti," he said consolingly," don't be mad. "Too much junk food isn't good for you. If you're still hungry after the movie, we can go to a restaurant or something."

I won't admit this to either of them because they'd just spoil my fun but I loved it when they tried to placate me like this, talking so sweetly to me. In fact, I acted like a brat from time to time just for these moments. I know, naughty Gio! Sue me, I'm spoiled that way.

"Fine," I pretended to be dejected but really I'd love nothing better than to spend more time after the movie with these two. "I guess I can wait after the movie." I smiled wanly.

Nicky looked relieved. I noticed something about my Nicky a long time ago that I shamley exploited. He didn't like saying "no" to me and the rare times that he did, he'd immediately offer an alternative that made me happy. Hunter on the other hand would say no, let me pout for as long as I was willing and ignored me until I was reasonable again. It was only then that he'd let me cuddle against him, explain why he said no and then baby me a bit because come on, I'm freakin adorable. As cliche as this might sound, Hunter and Nicky are like night and day but when it came to looking after me, they were a united front.

God I loved them, both of them. I can admit that to myself now but dating one while pining over the other was tearing me apart. I knew it was wrong to want both of them but my heart didn't care. The heart wants what the heart wants and each of them held a half of a whole that was Giovannie Moretti.

Yup. I'm screwed.

Nicky ended up ordering the large popcorn and soda but after glancing at me, he added the gummy worms. See? Sweet.

At the moment, I was pretty pleased at how the evening was going. I got to spend time with the two guys I adored and got to hang out with Evan and Derek at the same time. Win-win! But of course, my good mood just had to be stomped on.

After Nick paid for our snacks, the three of us made our way towards the entrance where our movie was showing with Derek and Evan holding our seats for us. The theater lobby was almost empty at this point because everyone else were either watching their movie or playing in the arcade room. We were a few feet away from the entrance when someone behind us shouted "Nicky!"

In unison, the three of us paused mid step and looked back. A petite girl with long, blonde hair broke away from her group of friends just as they entered the theater and quickly walked towards us with a huge smile on her face. She was pretty in a doll-like way, wearing a blue skirt and a frilly yellow shirt. She was walking as fast as her black, high heels would let her go but it was done with nymph-like grace. Her pretty brown eyes zeroed on my Nicky with a look in them that I didn't like. At. All.

Yeeeeaaah, I didn't know her but I hated the bitch on sight.

***

Cookie: Roo-oh O_O

Scooby-Doo: Scooby snacks?

Cookie: :O Where'd you come from? O.o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.8K 46
Some people are designed to follow the rules. Thomas is one of them. Raised in the shadowy corridors of a Catholic Church, ideas like order, routine...
44 2 8
"Actually, me and Orion are dating!" He exclaims. "You are?!" Everyone yells, clearly confused. "We are?" I question, my voice getting drowned out...
157K 3.9K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
23.9K 1.3K 41
*Featured on Wattpad Teen fiction* For the record, Cameron "Cam" St. James got arrested for a dumb prank. Off the record, it was far from a joke. It...