My Prince or my Roc (Princeto...

由 wendayyy3

Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper... 更多

Intro
THE Roc Royal
Partners
It's a date.
First kiss
End it
Lose my number
Who's at the door?
Moving on
Secrets Out
Been thinking
Who you shipping?
Just friends
Daily phone call
Update
First date
There's your answer
Numb feelings
No interruptions
Special night
You can't fake love like this
What do we see?
Maybe...
Pictures
Pictures
I'm sorry
I've always been ready.
No, I can't be
Telling
Different P.O.V
I keep getting cut off
It's over
Boy or Girl?
Mistakes
Flash back Pt.1
Flashback #2
Thank you!
Flasback 3
For the baby
Payback
Nothing to lose
Why did we?
First date in a long time
Taken
Taken 2
Reasons
That Jacob's gone
0 progress
Good idea?
Step one
Step 2
Giving up
Step 3
Feelings
Alexis
Fights in the hospital room
Depression and Make-up Sessions
Delay
A different side
You're acting weird
He chose?
The trial (Last Chapter)
Sequel
The Pole Life

You owe me

179 3 0
由 wendayyy3

It's summer time!It's been 7 months and it's now July.Me and Princeton are still going strong and Roc is going out with Robyn.The good thing is me and him are still friends,the bad thing is he's always tryna get me to talk to her.Which I don't get, considering they sorta hate each other...No,I'm serious!Robyn's a whore.I thought that was already established.She cheats on him all the time and what's worse is he really likes her!He gets so depressed every time he finds out and I'm the one he tells all this to.I'm like his psychologist except,I tell him what to do.I always tell him to leave her but he never does.I'm just happy Princeton's not like her,I could never see him cheating on me and that's good for him and me cuz if he does, him and the slut won't survive.

Right now me and him are at his house in the living room just watching some tv.We haven't said "I love you" yet but I think we're getting closer.Every time I think he's gonna say it he does this nervous thing where he looks down,mumbles some Spanish,and then he says never mind.And I hate him for it,I mean love him and all....Yes I love Jacob Perez!What's not to love?I think I should start appreciating him more and I'll start with a kiss.He's laying his head in my lap so I just lean down and peck him on the lips.He looks at me confused."What was that for?"He asks."No reason."I say innocently."Well in that case..."He says then kisses me long and passionate.I smile."What was that for?"I ask."It's cuz I...I."Then he does it again.The nervous thing I mean."Cuz you what?"I ask him.Then he looks up and smiles a goofy smile."Cuz you're my girlfriend."He says.

The fuck?!

"I know that Princeton,any other reason?"I ask hopefully.He thinks."Yea!"He says.I perk up.He moves closer to me and holds my hand."I like kissing you."He says leaning in for a kiss.I push his face."Anthing else?"I ask."No,not that I know of."He tells me."Uggghh!"I say getting up."What's wrong mami?"He asks worried.

He's clueless.

"I gotta use the bathroom."I lie."Ok."He says smiling."Hurry back."I glare at him and walk to the bathroom.I immediately texted Dani and Rae.I told them about the whole nervous thing.

Phone convo

Lex&herPrince:u guys he did it again

Dani:Prodigy:wat?the nervous thing?

Lex&herPrince:yes :(

RaeRae:dat suks 4 u

Lex&herPrince:(sarcasm)thnx

RaeRae:Uw

Dani:Prodigy:He's obviously not ready,dont sweat it :)

RaeRae:tf u talkin bout dan,he wants to say it he just nervous

Lex&herPrince:I agree wit rae minus d rudeness.so wat do I do?

Dani:Prodigy is typing

RaeRae:I'm a cut her off.Just let him no he don have to be nervous round u

Lex&herPrince:ok but do I have the right to be mad

Dani:Prodigy:I didn't appreciate dat Rae but yes alex u can be mad

RaeRae:Ion care wat u appreciate lol but be hella mad lex and then show him u chill

Lex&herPrince:ok I gtg guys

RaeRae:by

Dani:Prodigy:bye!

End of phone convo.

I put my phone in my pocket and wash my hands and walk out.

"I missed you mami."Jacob says when he sees me.I just nod and sit down.He tries to lay his head back in my lap but I stop him.

"Can you not?"I ask."Why?You not on your period are you?"He asks."What?No."I say."It's just..Um my thighs hurt from your big head."I lie."Yea but you know you love my big head."He jokes but I'm in no mood.

I do."No I don't."I lie again.He stops laughing and gets serious.

"Are you mad at me?"He asks moving closer and putting his arm around me.I breathe and say nothing.I just stare at the screen until I feel him place small kisses on my jaw line."Why you mad at me ma?"He asks in between kisses.He notices a change in my breathing indicating I like it and moves to my neck."Ion want you mad at me when I take you out tomorrow."He says between kisses.I start moaning,I can't help it.He smirks into my neck."Me gusta la forma en que su piel tiene un sabor mami."He whispers.

That's it I'm done.

I hop on his lap facing him and straddle the fuck out of him then I kiss him.He pulls away smirks again."So you not mad anymore?"He asks.I bite my lip and shake my head no."Good."He says then flips us over so he's on top and we start to make out.He takes off his jacket and shirt which allows me to get a good look and feel of his abs.He smirks."You like?""Shutup and kiss me."I tell him."You don't gotta tell me twice."He says and we go back to making out this time adding tongue.After minutes of that he moves to my neck while grinding into me.Then I get a phone call.Jacob stops."No keep going I'll call back later."He shrugs then keeps going.He starts taking of his pants when my phone rings again.He sighs and gets off me.I take my phone out of my pocket and see it's Roc.I get up, walk into the hallway, and answer it.

Phone convo

"What Roc?!"I yell/whisper."I need to talk to you."He says sounding sad."I can't talk right now."I tell him and look at Jacob who's putting his shirt back on.

Dammit

"It's important."He says."No Roc."I tell him."Pleaseeee Alexis."He whines."Uggghhh fine."I give in.Me and Princeton were getting somewhere.We haven't had sex yet and I thought today was actually gonna be the day.I guess not.

"Thanks bestie."He says."Please bring some ice cream.""Cookie dough?"I ask knowing the answer."Noooo vanilla."He says laughing."Ewww that's too plain."I tell him."Girl just bring me some damn vanilla ice cream."He says."Fine,bye."I say."Bye."He says.I end the call and walk back to Princeton.He's sitting there with his head in his hands.I sit next to him."What's wrong baby?"I ask playing in his hair.He lifts his head."Was that Roc?"He asks looking at me."Yea."I say.He drops his head."So you gotta go?"He asks."Yea,he needs me right now."I tell him."You need a ride?"He asks."Please."I say."Come on lets go."He tells me standing up so I stand up too."You could've left your shirt off."I tell him jokingly."I could've but I knew it was over when you took that call."He says turning to me.I take a step closer."What was over?"I ask and now it's his turn to take a step closer.Now where face to face...well face to chest cuz I'm shorter than him."Our moment was over."He puts his hands on my waist."What do you mean?"I ask him."It's like you always with Roc catering his needs."He tells me."Aww baby I'm sorry but you said we were going out tomorrow so that's gonna be our day,no distractions."I tell him."You promise?"He asks cutely.I pinch his cheeks."Yes I promise."I tell him."Seal it with a kiss."He says.I kiss him."Ok let's go."He grabs my hand and we walk to his car.Oh yea I forgot to tell you that he got his license.I'm glad he was kidding when he told me he wouldn't drive me around.

We pull up in front of Roc's house after stopping at the store to buy his ice cream."Lemme get a kiss Alex."He says."Gladly."I say.We kiss until he pulls away."What's wrong?"I ask.He points out the window."What's that?"He asks.I look and all I see is a car."What?The car?"I ask confused."Yes,who's is it?"He asks angrily.

What's wrong with him?

"Roc's,why?"I ask."Do you see any other car there?"He asks."No..."I say not understanding."I don't want you two alone in that house."He tells me."We're not gonna do anything Princeton."I try and assure him."Ion know Alex....""Do you not trust me?"I cut him off."It's not that.I trust you it's him I don't trust."He sneers."Roc wouldn't do that he knows how it feels to be cheated on he wouldn't wish that on anyone."I tell him."Fine.Lemme walk you to the door."He gives in.

We get out and walk to the front door and I ring the door bell."I should go."Jacob says but I grab his hand."Wait,you should meet him."I tell him."Ion know..."The door opens and Roc is standing there shirtless.

Uh oh

"Uh hey Roc."I say awkwardly.I feel Jacob getting angry so I squeeze his hand."Hey Alexis."He says opening his arms for a hug and as a force of habit I go to hug him but Jacob pulls me back and puts an arm around my waist."I'm Jacob, Alexis' boyfriend."He tells Roc."I'm Roc."We stand there awkwardly."Well..I really need to talk to Alexis so..bye."He says taking my hand.Jacob takes my other hand."I think I'm gonna stay,besides I'm her ride home,and did I mention I'm her boyfriend."Jacob says staring Roc down."Yea we got the message but I could take her home no problem."Roc stares him down back."No I think I'll stay."Jacob tells him."In your car."Roc mutters.I look at Roc with a look that says

Be nice.

"Fine."He says letting go of my hand and stepping to the side."I hope you got my ice cream."I hand it to him and mouth "thank you".He mouths back "you owe me".

_______________

Hey did u like wat I did in the texing part.You didn't notice!?go look at Rae and Dani's names.

Did you?Great! I made it like prodigy and ray ray were in the story :-).It hasn't been in the story but dani is a musical prodigy.I'll put that in here one day.Well that's it.Bye!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

9.9K 202 25
A Highschool In Los Angles, Filled with "Love,Hate, and Revnge". From my "First Love Series". Rayan(Ray) is one of the main characters he used to be...
740K 12.8K 45
Step into the world of highschool. The most mindless place anyone could ever experience. You've got heartache, tears, secrets, promises and some mess...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
84.2K 2.1K 30
It been one year, every since Cassie had her first child Aubrey in her life, with her high school boyfriend, Tyrek. Just finishing college, and putti...