5 Seconds of Summer Imagines

By swolomoon

Preferences/ imagines about these four Aussie dorks. Requests are open! More

Day With Him- Michael
After Fight -Luke
Football Games AU- Ashton
Winter with Cal (blurb)
Footie - Calum
Dating Michael
Dad Michael blurb
Clothes a.f.i
Best Friend a.f.i

Night With Ashton (blurb)

30 1 0
By swolomoon

Song inspo- Time Away From Home by Summer Salt

I feel like a night with Ashton would be filled with a long car ride on an open road. Not just any ride, but one with the top of the convertible down and indie music blaring, just before the sun sets. One hand would be lazily resting on the bottom of the steering wheel while the other intertwined with yours on your middle thigh. And in these precious moments of hair flying in every direction and soaking in the views, he realized how madly in love he was with you. He could barely stand it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
654K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...