Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff th...

By thickerthandeath

You live alone. You have one friend. You were an outcast. According to the rest of the world, anyways. You w... More

Love Is A Psychopath [Jeff the Killer X Reader]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
***HALLOWEEN SPECIAL***
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
***Christmas Special***
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Quick A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Prepare for Extreme Awkwardness in 3...2...1...
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 **Jeff's Birthday Part One**
Chapter 44 **Jeff's Birthday Part Two**

Chapter 12

4.6K 139 95
By thickerthandeath

You stared at Austin. A small, subtle smiled creeped up onto your face.

"Do you hate me?" Austin asked, avoiding eye contact. His eyes focused on anything and everything that wasn't you. So naturally, he didn't notice your smile.

You didn't answer. You simply gazed at Austin with your amused, and somewhat joyful (e/c) eyes. You, gently placing your hand on Austin's jaw, turned his head towards you.

You looked Austin in the eyes, staying silent for a few more moments while everything he just told you played back in your mind...

Austin had launched into a full explanation about ten minutes ago. He was, in fact, the mysterious boy you had seen twice recently. He was part of this group called the Guardians.

The Guardians were a group of abnormal entities, all with different inhuman abilities. They were all sorts of creatures- demons, ghosts, shifters. Everything you never knew existed. They all chose a fake name to use for killing. It could be whatever the Guardians chose. Austin's was Razor. He chose it because of his sword and dagger's blades, ridged an razor sharp.

The Guardians are dedicated to keeping humanity safe, going to extremes to get rid of dangerous forces. Dangerous forces being things like Jeff, as Austin explained.

Creepypastas. Austin referred to Jeff as one of them. Creepypastas were a danger to society, as a whole. They killed innocents for their own fun. Guardians only killed threats. Or those who deserved death. They took down the greedy, the insane, and the criminals. No innocents.

That was the difference between Creepypastas and Guardians. Much alike, but very different at the same time. Sworn enemies, they were.

Austin had only gone to the Smith house to kill the father, just like you were gonna do. But Jeff beat him to it. And killed most of the household, save the little girl.

Austin took your silence, and hesitance in answering, as a no. He started pulling his head away from your hand, a look of disappointment crossing his face.

"Austin?" You asked, making him face you again.

"Yeah?" He replied, looking at you hopefully.

"I have something to tell you."

Austin stayed silent, cocking his head slightly as if telling you to continue.

You leaned in and whispered the same exact phrase he said to you before he explained everything.

"I kill people, too."

That single phrase made Austin's mouth slightly open. He studied you for a few moments, before giving you a sly grin.

"So what, are you the infamous Black Cat, or something?" Austin chuckled.

"Um... Is that what people are calling me?"

"Black Cat, Midnight Panther, something like that. I don't really know, everyone mixes it up. So are, then? The Black Cat?"

"Yes. But I'm not how everyone makes me out to be. I, uh, work just like you and your group of guards or whatever." You stated bluntly.

"You mean Guardians?"

"Yeah, that. Anyways, I only kill who deserves to die. The greedy and dangerous. No innocents."

Austin looked at you, his grin growing into a smirk.

You stared at Austin, smiling.

"You thinkin something?"

"We could be the dynamic duo," Austin laughed. "We could rid the world of crime as a team."

"But you already have a team, don't you?"

"Eh, I'd take you over them any day."

You giggled, shrugging. "I don't know. Maybe."

Austin smiled.

A question popped into your mind, as soon as you laid eyes on Wolff, who was now laying on the floor by the couch, resting.

"So is Wolff... That creature thing from last night? You called that creature Wolff, didn't you?"

Austin nodded. "A lot of Guardians get an animal sidekick sorta thing assigned to them. Not all of them can sorta shift forms, though. All of the animals have different abilities. But, as a team, you have to discover them before they can unleash the power they hold within."

"Ah, I see. You sound kinda wise talking like that," You laughed, ignoring any pain flowing through your body.

Then, an expression of curiosity overtook Austin. It was his turn to ask a question now.

"(Y/n), I knew that people called you the Black Cat. But I never knew why."

"I'll show you why." You said.

A second later, you stood up, wobbling on your feet slightly.

Austin stood up and put his hands on your waist to keep you from falling. "Maybe you need more rest, or something. You should stay here and relax."

You shook your head slightly, ignoring the pounding pain in your head.

You headed towards the stairs, tripping a few times. You were thankful for Austin helping you and staying behind you. Without him, you never would've been able to get up the stairs.

Once you were at the very top of the stairs, you walked into your room. Austin followed closely behind you, looking around.

You kneeled down by your row of knives. There were a few other weapons mixed in with your knives, like your small axe, or your hook sword. You grabbed two sharp daggers and held them out to Austin.

"These are nice daggers. But what made everyone call you the Black Cat."

"Well, I show up in all black. Black jeans, a black shirt. My black hoodie has a silver cat-like face with long fangs sticking out on the front. And my mask does have ears poking out of the top. That must be where it came from. Not to mention, I don't make sounds when I walk if I don't want to. So it seems like I'm as light as a cat. Hmmm... Black Cat doesn't sound too bad, I guess." You said.

You thought a bit more. "Those dangers though..."

"What about them?" Austin asked.

"They also help with the whole 'Black Cat' thing. The daggers may look normal now, but at night they gleam with a silver glow. At the moment, you can tell how they resemble fangs by their length and point. The hilts are wrapped in black leather. And the dagger can sort of change into a more jagged blade. Goes in easily, a pain to take out because it catches on the skin." You explained.

Austin nodded in understanding. "I see now. Hmm... Nice."

Austin watched you, looking closely. He walked closer to you, and brought his hand near your neck.

You gazed at Austin, raising an eyebrow, not knowing what he was doing.

Austin dragged his fingers across your neck, grabbing hold of... Your onyx pendant. The onyx pendant he had given you, encrusted with gold, a ruby in the middle.

"You wear this?" He asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? I wear all the time."

Austin smiled. "I remember the day I gave that to you. So clearly."

"Me, too. It was the day my house burned down with my dad and brother inside. You gave it to me to comfort me and show that you'd always be there."

Austin didn't respond. He looked down at the ground, as if guilty for some unspoken reason. You decided not to ask, though.

You felt a burning pain by your right hip. You walked to the corner of the room, where a dirty mirror laid against the wall.

You grasped the bottom of your shirt in your fist, lifting it up to the middle of your stomach. Your eyes widened, and a small gasp escaped your lips, as you traced your fingers along the space next to your hip.

There, next to your hip, was a single letter, carved into your skin.

J.

Austin's head had jerked up quickly once he heard you gasp. His eyes wandered over to the mirror, seeing your reflection, and the reflection of the letter etched into your skin.

"I'm sorry, (y/n), I tried to clean it as best as possible and stuff, so it wouldn't leave a scar but... I don't think that J is ever gonna disappear. I'm sorry I didn't save you in time. I could've prevented that."

"Austin, it's fine. We can't change what happened. But Jeff... I'm definitely gonna get revenge for this." You said, scowling.

"Tell me if you want help. I'm always up for a good tangle with one of them."

You nodded. "Games to pass the day?"

"Yeah."

You and Austin went downstairs, and began to play (f/g), your favorite video game, taking breaks every once in a while to take care of your wounds.

*time skip*

"Alright, (y/n), you win. As usual." Austin grumbled, a smile playing across his lips.

You laughed, poking Austin.

"I know."

Austin stood up and stretched as you shut off the game.

"Ah, it's kinda late. I should get going." Austin said, yawning.

Your eyes went wide. You thought you heard something. You thought you heard the window in the next room over slide open.

You stood up and grabbed hold of Austin's arm lightly.

"Please don't go. Not tonight. Not after last night. Please, Austin?" You pleaded, not wanting to face Jeff while you were still injured.

Austin turned his head to look at you, a look of realization crossing his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think of that. Of course I'll stay. I guess I'm too used to leaving, or you leaving my house, rather than staying the night."

You smiled and hugged Austin, thanking him.

You and Austin walked up the stairs into your room. You laid down on your makeshift bed, and he laid down next to the bed, on the floor, with a pillow and a blanket.

After you told Austin that he could just sleep in the makeshift bed with you, he hesitantly laid next to you.

Minutes later, your exhaustion took over, and you fell asleep. A pained look was etched onto your face, as if you were having a nightmare.

Austin, looking at you in the dark, leaned over and placed a soft kiss on your forehead, before he, too, was lulled to sleep by how tired he was.
---------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry for the long chapter focusing on you and Austin, mainly. Austin is a really important character in this, and for the plot of this story, so please, bare with me. In a few chapters, things will move a littler faster, and Jeff will come into play a lot more often. Actually, he'll play a huge role in the rest of the story. Just give me some time. Thanks for reading, and for your patience!!! :D

Oh, and a quick side note- If anyone has any OC's they want to be in this story, message me. Or if anyone, themselves, wants to be in the story. Cause later on in the story, more and more people are going to show up. I'm looking for OC's or any made-up characters, really. Message me if you're interested to be in the story. I'll give you the details and options on what you or your OC can be, and what will happen (if you want to know). Peace pickles, stay radical, you lil' candy velociraptors ( ͡°ʖ ͡°)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 3 10
First part in The Skeleton's Legacy Series You have known Jeff for as long as you could remember. The two of you had been childhood friends before he...
334K 9.9K 55
You fell on your knees as Jeff had the gun on his hand,aiming at your head. "What are you waiting for?!! Shoot me already!" you yelled at h...
21.9K 941 47
"Hey Jeff?" "Hm?" "C-Can I ask you a question?" "What is it?" "Why did you cut your eyelids..?" He chuckled softly and stared at me without blinking...
349K 11.6K 82
>Part of the Creepypasta childhood memories series< Thanks to Ben, Jeff is forced to walk down memory lane. He doesn't mind but you on the other han...