breaking and entering ⚣ yoons...

De forgetthenightwemet

"are you okay...? do you realize i'm robbing you right now?" "huh? oh yea that's cool." "wait, are you tryi... Mais

( 0 ) prologue / author's note
( 2 ) thank god you're alive
( 3 ) lets try to be happy
( 4 ) can we please just stay like this?
( 5 ) a week
( 6 ) baby
( 7 ) i got arrested
( 8 ) my mom's a prostitute
( 9 ) sorry but i think i'm falling in love with you
( 10 ) i love you too
( 11 ) your butt is really soft
( 12 ) filler
( 13 ) daddy
( 14 ) namjoon
( 15 ) suicide letter
( 16 ) don't cry anymore baby, i'm here.
( 17 ) a brother?
( 18 ) jimin and jihoon
new fanfic ! :)
( 19 ) special episode / filler
( 20 ) i love you more
( 21 ) jihoon can't sleep

( 1 ) intro

14.6K 625 1.5K
De forgetthenightwemet

hoseok's pov -

i remember the exact day that my dad left.

i was about 7 years old, coming home from school to hear my parents arguing. i don't remember exactly what it was but i thought they were arguing about money like usual. my father had stable income but my mom had reasons that kept her from getting a job.

but this time it was a little different, the tension was thick, suffocating the air. when my father saw me coming in through the doorway, he ceased his shouting.

he stared at me with the strongest look of hatred and i could tell in that moment that the argument was somehow my fault.

he stormed past me grabbing his keys off the kitchen counter and walked to the door, pausing with his hand held on the doorknob.

i remember my mom crying, begging him on her knees to stay, to forgive her. but for whatever the reason was, he left anyways without saying goodbye.

the door slammed shut hard, making the frail brittle walls of our apartment shake, leaving behind an almost empty silence, with the sobs of my mother filling the air.

i don't remember what happened after that but i remember that it was painful. incredibly painful.

i was still a kid and i didn't yet understand the fate of our future after my father had left us but i somehow knew that after that day, things would never be the same again.

but that was 17 years ago. i'm 24 now.

my mother was never quite sane after that, falling into a deep depression that never ended, resulting in what she thought was her best escape.

my father on the other hand— he was never to be heard or seen from again. every christmas, birthday, thanksgiving, etc, was spent alone without him, wallowing and mourning his disappearance.

my uncle ( my father's brother ) always took care of me though. he was around for most of my life, providing money and food for us to survive.

my mother despised the sight of him even though he was the sole reason why we were still holding onto our lives.

because he was a criminal.

a great whole hearted guy... but he did bad things. he mostly stole and robbed places, to secretly provide extra money for us.

i learned everything i knew from him— opening locks, pick pocketing, hot wiring cars; you name a petty theft and i've probably learned how to do it from him.

i'll always be grateful for his continuous efforts to support us despite my mother always forcing him to leave.

but in a way i'll always despise him.

he was the father that i never had and i'd always suspected that he was my real father, and that was the reason why my mother always pushed him away.

a year ago, he was finally arrested and put into jail for his life of petty crimes. i visited him in jail and decided to finally confirm my suspicions of him being my real father.

he told me that my mom never loved him and moved on to his brother ( my father ) not long after and she fell deeply in love with him.

unfortunately she was pregnant with me before she started dating my 'dad' and although she knew i wasn't my father's child, she kept me.

he found out about me not being his child somehow and that was when he disappeared and my real father ( my uncle ) came back in to my life.

he told me that the reason why he stuck around even though my mom hated him was because he had always loved her even if she didn't love him back. he also knew that i was his son and wanted to raise and protect me since my 'dad' had ran off.

my life pretty much sucked — i never got to finish high school because my uncle got locked up. so i had to quit school to support my mom's medical bills, but it all went to waste when she killed herself 3 years ago.

by then, it was too late to go back to school so i stayed dependent on my job but i soon realized that it wasn't enough to support myself and pay off all of our debts so i decided to go the easy way, the way that my uncle had gone — stealing.

present day -

"where the hell have you been."

i live in a small secluded apartment with my best friend and partner in crime - jungkook. he has always been there for me and has always supported me but lately he'd been staying out late, canceling my plans to go on another heist.

"care to explain why you're coming home at 2 am??" i said sternly trying to scold the younger walking through the door.

he jumped in surprise seeing me sitting in the dark. "hhhheeeeeeyyyyyyy!" he said trying to ease up the tension.

when i didn't respond with a smile, he nervously laughed, letting his smile droop a little bit as he said, "i'm sorta um... seeing someone.. so that's why i haven't really been home."

i frowned at him, then why couldn't he tell me?

"then why didn't you just tell me? why do you have to sneak out?"

jungkook looked down at his feet, fumbling with his hands nervously, "well...imsortaseeingthisguynamed
taehyungandhe'snotreallyintothefactthatirobhouses
withyouandiwannastopstealingandturnoveranew
leafandbeagoodboyfriendforhim."

"kook, talk slower i cant understand what the fuck you're saying." he took a deep breath and said, "i'm moving out hyung... i'll still be here for you but i don't wanna pull crimes with you. its too risky and i almost got caught a couple of weeks ago... i don't want to leave taehyung. i sorta love him too much to stand being apart from him if i went to jail."

i nodded, thinking over what he had said, "whatever, pack up your stuff and don't be here when i wake up."

i was angry and mad that he was leaving me to go be with someone that probably didn't even care about him.

what's the point in loving someone if they're just going to leave you someday?

i felt bad that i pushed him off the way i did, but i was too tired to deal with him and i promised myself that i would fix things later.

jungkook tried to talk to me but i walked away and slammed the door to my bedroom shut.

i tried to fall asleep but my insistent insomnia consumed me and i laid awake thinking about what would happen now that jungkook was leaving. i decided to forget about being upset for no reason and turned on my computer to waste time scrolling around.

ping! i saw a notification pop up on my phone from my other partner jimin, "hey i found a house, take a look at the link."

i popped open the link — the link contained files of a house that was classy and seemed to ooze wealth.

perfect, i thought, thinking about ways i could break in just by looking at the pictures.

"i think the owner's on vacation so you can pull the heist yourself, i'm kinda busy atm."

feeling satisfied with the news from jimin, i laid down and fell fast asleep thinking of my next heist.

the next morning jungkook was gone, along with most of his stuff. i didn't realize it but, jungkook never had much of his stuff scattered around anyways. he kept most of his belongings neatly piled together and it seemed like he was ready to leave at any moment.

from the start he never intended to stay.

i walked over to the fridge and cracked open a cold fresh beer. i repressed the feeling of regret for making jungkook leave but pushed it away and thought about the next heist i was about to pull.

the rest of the day consisted of preparing for the heist. at around 6pm i hopped into my truck and drove to the address jimin gave me.

when i arrived at the house, i looked up and saw a huge glass mansion with a strange wilting flower garden in front. the house itself was stunning but the grass in front was wild and torn, showing no signs of any human interactions. i guess jimin was right about the owner being on vacation for awhile...

there were no cars on the driveway or any indication that anyone was in the house so i parked my car silently and gathered my supplies.

i checked my text messages and read, "the guy has a spare key near the back door, in the pool shed."

easy, i thought as i put on rubber gloves and walked silently out of the truck. i quickly picked the lock to the metal fence and headed towards the backyard.

the backyard was luxurious with a gigantic swimming pool and brightly lit lights hanging across the water.

i spotted the pool shed and as jimin had said, there was a spare key hanging on the back of the door. i quickly grabbed the key and ran out to open the back door.

once i was inside i breathed in a sigh of relief and smiled to myself. i ran to the front door to unlock it and held it open. i quickly ran to the living room to snatch the flat screen tv and hauled it easily to the back of my truck. i grabbed every valuable item i could find and a few more things i grabbed for myself.

after carrying a few more objects i suddenly felt a burning unsettling feeling residing near my bladder — i need to pee, i need to pee, i need to pee, i need to pee.

yoongi's pov -

"is this how it'll end?" i asked to no one in particular, i was alone by myself and no one was home so i felt free to talk to myself.

"well yoongi, it was nice being alive for a solid 25 years." i lifted my wine glass in the air and clinked an imaginary glass.

"maybe someday they'll remember me..." i smiled faintly at the thought of being forgotten— warm tears fell from my eyes as i stared at the clear water.

i'll see you soon...

i drank a long sip of wine and set the glass down gently beside me, i almost forgot to add in the bath bomb. i leaned over, stretching my fingers to grab a white bath bomb, setting it gently into the water.

i watched as the water turned a milky white with iridescent glitters making the water sparkle. after the bath bomb stopped fizzing, i felt my head aching slightly, slowly turning numb that i couldn't feel any pain anymore.

i tried to stay awake as i laid relaxing in the lukewarm water. i wanted to talk to myself to help cope with the loneliness, but my head spun as it seemed i was finally starting to lose consciousness.

"where the fuck is the bathroom?!"

i opened my eyes feeling startled when i thought i was starting to hear voices in my head.

what the fuck?

i listened closely— waiting to hear more of my imaginary voices when all of a sudden, the door pushed open and a person ran inside.

the boy didn't seem to notice me laying in the bathtub so i stayed quiet. he sighed in relief as the sound of piss hit the toilet bowl.

i turned my head away, feeling my cheeks flush and sunk down into the water to hide my slowly reddening face.

he started rummaging through my cabinet and i closed my eyes trying to ignore him. the noise bothered me so i peeked my eyes open to get a good look at his face, the boy was seemingly young and seemed full of happiness and life,

ugh he's so annoying.

i shifted in the water, feeling uncomfortable in my position, but it seemed as though my movement caught his eye.

when he realized i was in the bathroom with him, he screamed loudly, fumbling to cover up his private parts,

can he please just leave and let me die in peace damn.

[ prologue ]

he leaned down to pick up a bottle, reading the name of the pain killer and threw it at the ground angrily. i opened my eyes to see him now standing before me, looking at me with a mix of emotions i couldn't distinguish.

he leaned down and grabbed my arms pulling me out of the bathtub. water splashed everywhere as i struggled to free myself from his grasp,
"hey! let go of me!"

he ignored me as he hauled me over his shoulder, out to my bedroom where he started to lift off my shirt. "w-what do y-you think you're doing??"

i tried to move his hands away but he was much stronger than me and the effects of the drugs were starting to weaken me; i could barely breath or fight back against him.

"i'm just removing your clothes calm down, you're soaking wet and you'll probably catch a cold."

he just caught me trying to kill myself and he's worried that i'll catch a cold???

he dashed to the closet and quickly came back with a t-shirt and a pair of pants. "here," he said, "i'm gonna turn around and you can put on your pants yourself."

i glared at him, and as soon as he turned his back, i jumped off the bed and ran past him to the doorway.

he must have expected me to do that because he grabbed my waist and carried me back to the bed. i scoffed at him as he looked down at me, "i guess i'm gonna watch you put on your clothes now."

i turned my face away from his unwavering gaze and slipped on the new shirt. i felt uncomfortable taking off my pants in front of the stranger and said, "privacy please? jeez what a pervert."

his mouth dropped open as he stuttered trying to defend himself but when he couldn't form any words he covered his blushed face and turned back around.

i quickly took off my pants and slipped on the new ones he got. he muttered quietly to himself as i finishing buttoning up the pants at the waist, i spoke up interrupting him, "who the hell are you? why don't you just call the cops on me and leave?? i'll even let you just take what you want if you just go."

the boy turned around but didn't say anything as he stared down at his feet. after a long uncomfortable silence, he spoke up and said, "... i'll be right back."

he then sprinted out of the room, leaving me alone in the room. what the hell am i supposed to do now?

i walked out of the room and passed by the restroom, it was huge mess — there were many pill bottles on the floor with about an inch of water on the floor tiles, making them all float and bob in the shallow water. i stood staring at the crime scene for awhile that i didn't notice when my limbs started to feel numb.

where did that guy go? it's been like 20 minutes... holy shit did he finally leave??

i laughed away the thought that i was finally alone. i took one last look and sighed staring at the mess that would soon be found. i walked towards the stairs when i suddenly felt very weak — my legs spasmed and my arms went limp.

my legs gave way underneath me as i fell to the floor. my breathing turned ragged as i grabbed ahold of the stair railing— my eyes went pitch black as if someone had turned off the lights.

i still had my eyes wide open but it seemed as if they were shut — i could faintly see stars as if i was dreaming about the universe. i let go of the railing and let myself lay on the floor.

hah, so this is how it'll finally end. thank you to everyone that made my life shit, i couldn't have done it without you. too bad no one could stop this from happening.

i chuckled lightly and closed my eyes, sighing at the dizziness and aching in my head, when i heard loud footsteps traveling on the stairs.

why do people keep fucking bothering me???

i felt a pair of warm hands cup my face, as another started touching my neck and wrist. i shivered at the feeling of hands running along my sealed scars, when i suddenly felt warm lips pressing onto mine. hands pressed onto my chest as my lungs started to fill with air.

i coughed harshly, trying to push the person away but felt a sharp prick in my left arm and looked up to see someone holding a small syringe in my arm.

overwhelmed with so many things happening at once, i felt my consciousness float away as i drifted off to sleep.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

lmfao this chapter is long asf ,  w h y .

~ V 💫

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.5K 601 24
"Can I have it back?" "No" (Trigger Warning may contain Suicidal thoughts, Self-Harm, Smut, recommended for...
18K 617 24
In which jeongukk loves pain ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you suicidal?" "No, why?" "You have cuts on you arms and legs!!" "I love hurting" --------- WARNI...
177K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
6.7K 402 56
Cover By: @SolanaStellaLuna SOPE AU Love. Youth. Passions. Talents. Friends. And Hate. What else could you ask for when you're young? Probably what...