Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~26~

7.9K 245 44
By repunzel0313

Picture of what Amelia and Annora look like ;)

Freyah Kent:

I woke up feeling a warm breeze down my neck up to my back. I turned around to see a very much asleep Wolf. I smiled remembering last nights events and even if we had slept a little, it's not enough to fill in all the energy we spent.

I took the time to remember all the little details of his face. Tracing his chiselled jaw, the beauty spot just above his lip in the corner, the light facial hairs that give him a 5 o'clock shade. His luscious long lashes, the little wrinkles around his mouth from frowning or smiling, I couldn't tell from the angle he was sleeping it.

His curly blond hair framing his face, with the light shining through the curtains hitting his face making light freckles appear on his cheeks.

"Are you done staring at me?" His groggy morning voice made me jump as a pulled my hand away.

"Who said you can stop?" He sassed with his eyes still closed.

I huffed and got out of bed not caring that I was still naked. I could feel his eyes burn into my skin as I was making my way to the bathroom. I did my business, turning the shower on after washing my hands.

I was about to step in when a pair of arms came around my waist, a scream escaping my lips as I was dragged into the shower.

"OLIVER!" I screamed but I was soon hushed by his lips on mine.

My back was pressed against the cold tiles of the shower wall, the warm water cascading down the both of us.

"Ol-" I tried to say between kisses with not much luck.

"Ollie." I moaned breathlessly pushing him back so that I could talk, he only continued his assault down my neck.

"We cannot continue this, not in the shower at least."

He didn't seem to be hearing a single word I was saying because the next thing I knew, my legs were wrapped around his waist.

Well, let's say what we did after that wasn't very Catholic.

-----------

It's been a week since everything that has happened. Our relationship is still pretty awkward but we are a lot more flirty with each other, a lot and I mean a lot more tactile. We haven't had any interruptions from his family which I was grateful for.

Don't get me wrong, his family is lovely but there are too many of them for me all at once.

I was currently getting ready for tonight's gala in the Mortimer family home since it was easier to all get ready at the same place because we were sharing a car.

I slipped on the long red dress that hugged my figure with a deep neckline. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time after I was fully ready with the help of Everleigh, Annora, Amelia and Rose. My hair was curled and pinned out of my face in a romantic type style, my make up made my blue eyes pop without it being too much.

I took one last deep breath before making my way out of the room and down the stairs to meet up with Wolf.

"Wow. You look stunning." He exclaimed once his eyes met my figure.

I know this is all a facade, I'm enjoy the little moments we have together, the little-stolen kisses, the cuddles at night, the play fighting, the attempts to cook, the fact that when I sleep with him I don't have nightmares are things that I am getting used to, and ultimately I know that this won't end well.

He took my hand and kissed the top of my head, leading me out of the house with the rest of his family in toe.

Rose was in a pale cream dress that was flowy with lace accents, her hair up in a bun with loose curls to frame her face. The twins here in similar ball gowns with a bustier and puffy skirt, they chose the same dress because they had pockets, one had a blue dress and the other was a light lilac colour, both with their hair pin straight. Everleigh looked elegant in a navy blue ball gown with jewels all around the neckline, her hair to one side in its natural curls.

Honestly next to them I looked like the odd one out in red with ginger hair, nowhere near as gorgeous as they all were. Even the guys looked 10 times more amazing than I did.

The limo drive was silent between us apart from Everleigh talking to her daughters and the two youngest boys talking business with their father.

Rose's husband and Damon would come later since they had business attend to before the gala. Wolf was only playing with my fingers as he joined the conversation with his father.

We all stepped out, Wolf placed his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. The ballroom was huge, full of all sorts of rich business people and I'm guessing a couple of mafia and gang leaders. Hopefully, these people were not from European gangs because if not I might not leave this place alive.

After a while, I found myself at the bar, by myself, as I left Wolf to go talk to business associates. I had lost sight of the rest of the Mortimer's so I couldn't attach myself to them like a lost puppy.

"What is a lovely lady like you sitting here by herself ?" A deep voice brought me out of my trance-like state.

I looked up to meet a pair of hazel eyes mixed with a little green. Nothing compared to my Ollie's forest green eyes.

What am I saying?!

"Can't a lady such as myself just sit by the bar and enjoy a drink by herself without being pestered by a man?" I sassed taking a sip of my whiskey neat.

He let out a low chuckle, taking a swig of his drink handing me a smirk at the end.

"Then I hope you don't mind me asking you to dance?" He put his hand out for me to take.

I looked at it, chugged my drink down before placing my hand in his. Throwing caution to the wind might as well enjoy myself.

He led me to the dance floor and placed his hands on my waist pulling our fronts together.

"Ah, no." I pushed him away from me.

"I don't sway or grind. I actually tango." I gave him a challenging look while crossing my arms over my chest.

He mimicked my movements, sending my a smirk again.

"Very well." He took my hand in his and placed the other on my hip as my other hand stopped on his shoulder. Fortunately, a new song started.

Havana by Camila Cabello rang in the huge ballroom. I wasn't expecting such a modern song to be played here but then after I haven't been to such an event since I was about eight I think.

The man I didn't know the name of was leading me around the dance floor but it wasn't as passionate as when I dance with Ollie.

Why do I compare everything to him?

The man I was dancing with tipped me backwards at the end of the song, the view I had wasn't the best. I saw an upside-down Oliver, jaw and fists clenched, his eyes burning holes into my soul.

The man tipped me back up, our noses touching making me feel very unconformable.

I pushed myself away from him only to get locked into Wolf's strong embrace.

"Evan." Wolf seethed out.

"Wolfgang." The man I was Dancing with replied as dryly as he did.

Evan's eyes ran up and down, his eyes focusing on Wolf's arm around my waist.

"You might want to be careful with this gem. She might just slip through your fingers." He winked at me.

Why do people have to be so cryptic? It's frustrating, especially when my Ollie seemed to understand what he was pointing at.

"Nice to have danced with you, Freyah." Evan took my hand and kissed the back of it before strolling off as if nothing of this happened.

"How the hell did he know my name?" Voicing my mental battle.

I looked up at Wolf, confusion must be clear on my face but he just glared Evan.

"Why the fuck were you with him?" He growled, his hand tightening on my hip.

"He came up to me and asked me to dance. I don't see the harm in it."

I shrugged but he didn't seem to think like I did. He dragged me to a secluded area of the ballroom, funny enough we were hidden by a plant.

"Don't see the harm? Freyah he was the fucking head of the Mexican mafia! He knows your name because of fucking Henry. He could have killed you in the blink of an eye just for the fun of it. Are you fucking thick?"

He whisper/yelled racking his hand in his curly blond hair. His lips forming a frown, the beauty spot just above his lip seeming more prominent. '

"Are you even listening to me, Frey?" He snapped.

"Yeah I am, but look." I opened my arms.

"Not a scratch on me."

He huffed, pulling me into his chest into a bear hug, holding my head to his heart that was beating wildly.

"Thank god you are or I would have gone on a killing spree." His chest rumbled as he laughed.

I held him back snuggling into his warmth.

"Besides, it's not like it's written in black marker on his forehead that's he's in the mafia," I mumbled making his laugh again.

"Oh, what would I do without you." He whispered to himself but I heard him.

My heart was making summer salts even if I knew that in real life I would die if my heart actually did that but I cannot help the way I feel.

"Guys, I wouldn't advise making out here, especially in such an obvious place." We broke apart from our hug only to be met with Ollie's younger brother Alexander.

"But you know, each to their own, at least your lucky enough to have each other, I'm just bored to death and can't go home." He rolled his eyes before walking away.

Ollie and I looked at each other and just shrugged getting away from our bidding space and mingling with the others again.

I finally managed to find the girls again and not be too bored to death during this evening. We had already eaten and now the men were back making deals with a few women here and there. I was just downing drinks, disappointed that I didn't even get a buzz. The only thing that will get me drunk is red wine and I do not want to get rat-arsed either.

I continued sipping my drink, listening to Leigh talk about embarrassing stories about Wolf when he was a baby which kept me entertained when my eyes caught something that didn't sit well with me.

I looked over Leigh's shoulder (yes I am finally allowed to use the nickname) and saw MY OLLIE with a bitch bimbo clinging to his arm. She was in a red dress like me which I already didn't like because let's face it I looked a lot better than she did. The other thing was that she had a pie of makeup on her face, running her claws up and down Oliver's arm and being glued to his side, fake laughing bringing my anger up.

If he get's to be jealous and make a scene then I will do the same, only a little more dramatic.

"Everleigh?" I called her getting her attention.

"Yes, my darling what is it."

"Could I borrow your engagement ring, please? I need to put a bitch back in her place." I smiled sweetly at her nodding my head in Wolf's direction.

She glanced their way matching my smile.

"Of course my dear. Here. And remember blood stains." She said pulling her ring off and handing it over to me.

It was a little big on my ring finger and having the cold band around it made me feel a little odd. My mind kept thinking about what if this ring was mine and what if it was given by Wolf? But I shook those thoughts off ready to sprinkle a little drama dust.

"Hello my love, how's my fiance doing?" I cooed coming up from behind him, exposing the hand with the ring over his shoulder down his chest before turning him around and kissing the living daylights out of his making sure the ring was on show.

I heard the bimbo fake cough breaking us apart but Wolf was still in a daze by the kiss.

"Oh hello, I didn't see you there." I faked smiled, lightly staring her down.

"No worries, but I don't think this is the place for PDA." The bimbo snapped back with a fake smile of her own.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry, it's just I love my fiancee so much, I couldn't help myself." I faked laugh and she joined.

Wolf was not pipping a word, just looking this unravel not daring to come between a cat fight.

"Are you here alone? Because I'm sure you can go pester someone else." I told her, the words just spilling out of my mouth.

She looked shocked by my words she gasped and walked away fuming.

I was still holding onto Wolf's arm. I lifted my head to him pouting.

"Was it something I said? Shame she was a charming girl." I faked sadness.

He sighed aggressively and shoved my hand off him.

"I can't believe you did that. You are unbelievable." He rolled his eyes walking away from me.

I jogged after him, which was a tuff task with the heels I was wearing.

"Oliver," I whisper/yelled from behind me.

"Oliver." I snapped again once we were in a sort of deserted hallway away from all the music and guests of the gala.

But he just kept ignoring me until he turned around a vicious glare directed to me making me stop in my tracks.

This is not going to end well...

_______________________

well...

this was a hella long chapter.

what do you think about Frollie's relationship?

do you think Freyah handled the bimbo well or did she take a step too far?

how about Wolf?

drama is in the air, better buckle your seat belts for the next chapter!

xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 67.5K 52
NOW PUBLISHED !!! GO GET YOUR COPY NOW!! ALL LINKS IN BIO!!! Xxx ~~~|~|~~~~~~~~ AVAILABLE ON INKITT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But what I didn't realise was the m...
237K 11.9K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
3.2K 861 23
*Book One Of The Federation Series* Silvia Eastman was only five when her parents were murdered in front of her by a pack of infamous rogues. The emo...
413K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...