ʟᴀᴅʏ ʟɪɴᴅʏ (ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ)

By HetalianHeroines

❝ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪɴ ɪᴛsᴇʟғ❞ ~ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ᴇᴀʀʜᴀʀᴛ More

Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three(Part One)
Breaking The Bad News
Entry Three(Part Two)
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
ʙʏᴇ ʙʏᴇ~
ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ~
ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ᴀsʏʟᴜᴍ
Entry Eight

Entry Four

21 1 15
By HetalianHeroines

Amelia hadn't left her bed in weeks, plates of food and empty glasses next to her. She sighed softly than her eyes landed on the book that she had thrown at the door when she was told... she needed to write. So, with all the strength she had left: she got up, grabbed the book, and slumbed back into bed with a pen in hand.

Hey Jo...

I'm keeping this short. Alfred's being trapped in his mind by some dream thing... I wanna go help but... what could I do? I couldn't do anything to help in my current state of mind. He's my last friend and I can't lose him too...

I also forgot to mention that I got angry at myself, punched a bookcase, and it crushed Elizabeth... she's been in a coma since than... that was all my fault...

...

It's my birthday, today... crappy way to celebrate it. I'm seventeen now... honestly, I'm done with celebrating things... I'm done with everything...

Bye, Jo...

With that signed, Amelia threw the book back at the door and buried herself under her blankets, hidding the tears that were building up in her eyes from the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 200 23
Hiya! I'm Y/n and I'm a robot. I don't know what to say next so how about you find out for yourself.
229K 5.2K 66
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
37.1K 889 30
When he closed his eyes, he thought that he was dead, but the next thing he knew, he was given power and a system and told to have fun in a new world...
19.3K 2.8K 32
ប្តូរពីក្មេងប្រុសធម្មតាម្នាក់ ក្លាយជាសំណព្វចិត្តមនុស្សមានអំណាចដែលត្រូវបានមនុស្សគ្រប់គ្នាខ្លបខ្លាច គេទទួលបានទាំងការថ្នាក់ថ្នម នឹងការមើលថែ ប្រៀបបានដូចជ...