Have you ever

By royalbenjis

Read More

2

1

476 22 4
By royalbenjis

Money Washington

"I'm not about to play with y'all." I laughed sitting in the passengers seat of my best friend's car.

"No cause how you gone try to beef with me and you not even cute." Malika , my other friend said from the backseat.

"Lailani rhodesss." I said my best friend's name to get her attention. This hoe act like she deaf.

"Love saying my government." She mugged me. I smiled and blew her a kiss.

"Anyways let's pull up on my boyfriend."

"Leave ace alone before eisha be trying to fight you over her man." Malika said causing me to laugh.

"Alexa play city girls "I'll take your man"." Lailani said. We all started laughing , it didn't help that we was already high.

"I was really talking about Doo ugly ass but I do wanna see ace."

"Doo is one ugly ass dog." Malika said and we nodded our heads in agreement. I still cherished the dog whom belonged to our friend king.

Lailani drove us to ace's house. Him and his friends was sitting on the porch.

"Is that dem the girls that be fighting from the north side?" King asked trying to be funny.

"You already know!" Lani yelled parking the car. We all got out and walkes towards the porch.

"Wassup money." King greeted and hugged me.

"Hey brother." I said hugging him back. I waved at everybody except for ace on purpose.

"Bro quit playing with me." He said grabbing my arm and hugging me. I giggled hugging him back. Instead of letting me go he just pulled me closer to his chest.

"Why y'all thots not inside the house?" 2-3 asked us.

"Cause I'm grown." I said smiling.

"Okay , facts." Malika said sitting beside money. I was getting tired of sitting on the porch I wanted to go inside.

"You got some snacks?"

"Not for y'all hungry asses." King cut in. Wasn't nobody even talking to his ugly ass.

"Shut up ugly." I said and started to raid the kitchen. I grabbed me all kinds of shit. Im suprised they had some food left the way they eat.

"Damn bitch , this not tha' grocery sto'." King said with a slight mug on his face. I giggled then left out of the kitchen. Nobody worried about what king has to say.

"Imma go in Quan room." I mumbled to myself and entered his room. He was laying in the bed and it was all dark. The only light was the light coming from the tv.

"Hey brother." I cooed then walked in with my snacks. I placed my stuff on the bed then got up to close the door back.

"Let me have this snicker nene." He said picking it up. I scrunched my face up getting comfortable under his sheets.

"Hell no better grab that butter finger." He smiled and grabbed it.

"Even better."

I saw his phone on the side of the bed so i grabbed it putting my thumbprint in. Quan wasn't paying no attention to me , just eating that damn candy bar. Big face ass.

I went to instagram on his phone and his shit was booming. I smirked and went to his camera. His followers love me. 

I smiled sticking my tongue out and stuck up my middle finger. Quan big head ass looked up and hopped in the picture. I took it and saved it.

"Post it sista'." I posted it then started scrolling down his feed.

"Put me on with lani , ill fuck tha' shit outta ' her fine ass." He smiled and licked his lips.

"You ugly." I laughed and liked this girl's picture , she was cute.  He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me.

"I'm serious nene." He whined squeezing my face being annoying and shit.

"Ok ok i got you." I said tired of hearing him whine.

"Sounding like a bitch." I mumbled not looking up from his phone. He slapped my forehead then snatched his phone. I started laughing hard and threw a pillow at him.

"Look at this ugly bitch." He put the camera on me recording me. I smacked my lips and jumped on him attacking him causing him to fall.

He was just laughing while i was hitting him. I got tired and got up from the ground. I looked in the long mirror he had in his room to make sure my hair still looked okay.

"My shit still slayed." I smiled feeling myself. I turned around seeing my imches flow down my back. I twerked a little and stuck my tongue out looking at myself.

"What you doing?" Ace asked walking in the room.

"Knock before you walk into my brother's room." I said playfully mugging him. He walked all the way in and stood behind me.

"That's my blood brother fuck You." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Take that shit in y'all room." Quan said. He just mad he ain't hooked up with lani yet.

"Shut up damn fat head ass." I said before bussin' out laughing.  He pushed me out of his room like i was supposed to care.

Wait my snacks

"Nah bitch gimme my shit!" He returned to the door with my snacks and ace walked out too.

"Come in my room." He said grabbing at my sides. I rolled my eyes and went inside his room. I sat on his bed and opened up some fruit snacks to eat.

"Why you haven't been fucking with me like dat'?" He asked sitting next to me. I looked down at his clean white nike socks. I rolled my eyes then looked at him.

"Did you forget that you're taken?" I asked sarcastically then put some gummies in my mouth.

"What that gotta do with anything?" He asked grabbing my neck and made me laid back. He opened my legs and propped himself in between them.

"It's has a lot to do with it , i don't need your bitch yelling at me because her nigga wanna be a hoe." I said then pouted because he was preventing me from eating my snacks.

"Ain't no hoe na' so chill with that shit." He said then lifted my shirt up and began leaving sweet kisses on my stomach.

"You gone have my first baby." He smiled confidently.

"Is it crack ? Is it crack that you smoke?" I asked looking at him with my head tilted to the side.

"Quit playin' with me." He sucked his teeth and gripped and rubbed on my thighs.

"Nobody playing keyontae." I chuckled. He ain't getting none of this good pussy.

"Imma be the first." He smiled ignoring everything i was saying. I pushed him but that didn't do much justice.

"You wish nigga." I mumbled and got on my phone.

"You always on that damn phone." He made a smart remark. I smiled and opened my dms.

"You always in my damn business." I replied texting melika back. I don't know why this hoe texting me like she not outside. 

Hoe come outside ! Its a fight

That got my attention and i tried to get up.

"What you getting up for?" He asked mugging the shit out of me. He closed his eyes acting like he was trying to sleep.

"It's a fight outside." I said hoping he was gone let me up.

"Nah stay inside , you like that messy ass shit." He said causing me to get a whole attitude.

"Try this shit with eisha , get off of me ace." He got up and rolled to the otherside with a frustrated look on his face. I shrugged and got off of the bed i grabbed my trash and put it in his little trash can.

"Oh well can't be mad , taken ass." I said walking out of his room and eventually out of the house.

In the middle of the street two girls was hitting hard. Nobody was really losing cause they was sticking with each other.

"Daaamn." 2-3 messy ass said while recording them. Im talking bout getting all the angles.

"Bitch!" The girl with all the tattoos grabbed the other one and slung her to the ground.

"That's a strong bitch." Quan said scratching his head. I laughed a little bit then averted my attention back to the fight.

"All right god damn it that's enough!" The lady from across the street came outside with a broom. She was huge and looked like a monkey in the face. 2-3 and i had robbed her multiple times and she didn't even know it.

The girls were still fighting , the one with the tattoos was starting to win. The other one was tired and basically called it quits.

"That bitch weak." Lani said throwing her arm around me. We both started laughing then watched as the lady broke it up.

"Go home curnesha , London get in this damn house!" Yikes , embarrassing.

"Whew the chile ghetto." Malika said then hugged 2-3 and he hugged her back. awl shit !!! They cute.

"Yeah bitch they been out here boo'd up." Lani said spilling the tea.

"I bet they have,  i know they be texting on Instagram." I smiled happy for my friend and my twin.

"Twin who you think you is?"

"I think im dat nigga." He smiled showing off his golds and smacked malika ass.

"Ouch bitch damn." Malika got mad and pushed him off of her. Ace came outside all dressed like he was about to go.

"Uh uh where you going?" I asked not liking what i was seeing. All them other bitches get to see it too.

"Mind yo business." He mocked me from earlier. I put my hand on my chest and gasped dramatically.

"You know what come inside." I grabbed him by his collar and walked him inside the house.

"Im not no fucking dog." He growled grabbing my neck.

"Ok chill keyontae damn." I said all cooly with my hands up.

"You think you funny." He mumbled then started kissing my neck. I wrapped my arms around him and bit my lip.

"Money bitch we gotta go , i got work inna morning."

"I'm coming!" I yelled about to leave out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...