Getting to know the Admins

By HerosOfErdas

This is where we admin's can get to know each other. Feel free to post anything about you, you want. Thanks... More

Admins!
Admin Chat
Getting to know @snow_leopard333
Getting to know @___brielle___
Getting to know @Leif777
getting to know @_-Gravity-_

Getting to know @meilin82

44 1 16
By HerosOfErdas

Alright, y'all, my name is Selene Fu. I live in Eura, although my family is traditionally from Zhong. My father is the Earl of Trunswick's farrier, and I am one of the nurses. I know how to take care of whip lashes especially. I have naturally curly hair that can't decide whether it wants to be red or brown, but it's leaning toward brown. I have brown eyes. My skin is weird, because it is tanish on my arms, but my face is white and freckly. I am 5'9" and am not the skinniest person in Eura. My father has trained me in all Zhongese martial arts, as well as with the sword. When I turned eleven, I got really sick, so I wasn't allowed to come to the Nectar ceremony, and the Greencloaks forgot about me. At twelve, I naturally bonded to my snow leopard, Malatike. Devin Trunswick found out that I had the Bonding Sickness, so he gave me the Bile. I fought in many battles, until the Conquerors lost. I went back to Eura, until I was approached by none other than Devin Trunswick. Apparently, he needed my help, not just to fix whip marks on his back. I became a Redcloak, and helped Worthy get out of the woods, even though we didn't manage to get the Wildcats Claw.

Okay, real life time. I am thirteen, I found this website due to a Spirit Animals fanfic. I enjoy horseback riding, playing the piano, reading, lip-synching Hamilton, confusing people, going to Mutual activities,(for my church, in case you were wondering), yelling at my siblings, and writing. I look just like my character, except, my name isn't Selene. I have a 4.0 GPA, and had previously hidden my name somewhere in here, but then I found what I was actually going to name her. I also came back on, because auto correct fixed a word that was correct, so my mild to moderate OCD kicked in, which is why my page changed. I am too lazy, (and do not want you guys to suffer through the ugliness that is me) to put up a picture of myself on here, although I will, if enough people demand I do. If you want to know more about me, you can go to my description page, and I have more crap about me there, so, enjoy. If you are not satisfied with information there, directly message me. I hope this clears a bit up about me, so yeah, herpetologist out.

Herpetology is the study of reptiles, just so you know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 13.8K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
55.9K 1.7K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy ☆
32.6K 849 129
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
39.6K 1.5K 21
you are tanjiro little sister what happens if you died during the events of swordsmith village arc and got a second chance to live it again in the gr...