Breaking Free » l.∤.

By phoebe_memeseok

[One Direction + 5sos ft. some AOT characters] Katie is a simple Californian girl. She has a stressful life b... More

Chapter 1 - It Started With A Pie
Chapter 2 - The Follow
Chapter 3 - The Message
Chapter 4 - Sleepovers & Pepsi
Chapter 5 - Breaking The Ice
Chapter 6 - Forbidden
Chapter 7 - Just A Fan
Chapter 8 - Skype
Chapter 9 - The Baked Potato Co.
Chapter 10 - Hurricane Eudora
Chapter 11 - College Rescue
Chapter 12 - Hero
Chapter 13 - The Surprise
Chapter 15 - The Concert
Chapter 16 - The Quiet Dinner
Chapter 17 - Broken Friendship
Chapter 18 - Prom & Anime
Chapter 19 - Eleanor's Depression
Chapter 20 - Pain & Darkness
Chapter 21 - Last Hope
Chapter 22 - Ghosts and Pranks
Chapter 23 - Funeral
Chapter 24 - Drunk In Love
Chapter 25 - Harry's Anime Convention
Chapter 26 - Sasha & Levi
Chapter 27 - The Stars Over America
Chapter 28 - 5 Seconds of Ponies & Pervs
Chapter 29 - Kidnapped
Chapter 30 - Las Vegas
Chapter 31 - Katie's Demons
Chapter 32 - Happier Days
Chapter 33 - Broken Free (Final Chapter)

Chapter 14 - Adonna And Lewis

471 23 9
By phoebe_memeseok

Emily's POV:

"Emily!" Katie shouted to me down the hallway of our school.

"What did Louis do now?" I looked at her with a grin. She always came running up to me to talk about Louis.

"You won't believe what he did." She caught up to me and walked beside me. "He convinced the boys to do a show on their day off."

"Ok?" I questioned her.

"And that show is going to be here!"

"Like...here, here? In our town, here?" We stopped walking and I faced her.

"Yes!" She nodded kind of violently. She was so excited I thought she was going to break her neck.

"I don't have money for a ticket! I spent the money I was saving because I thought they weren't coming here!"

"Don't worry, he's going to send us tickets."

"He told you that?!"

"Yes! He wants us to see the show!"

We started walking down the hallway again towards our classrooms. I didn't know what to say, I was completly speechless. I never saw this coming. Why would Louis do this for us? Or rather for Katie? As weird and unbelievable as it is, I think Louis actually has a crush on Katie. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that except Katie. "I don't know how to say this Katie, but I think he really likes you."

"Who? Louis?" She was so oblivious sometimes.

"No Ed Sheeran. Yes, of course Louis!"

"He just felt bad that we couldn't see the show. That's all, Em. He's in love with Eleanor. You should see the way he talks about her with me." She smiled at me. "They're the cutest couple, I've never seen a guy so in love with a girl before."

"I never said he wasn't in love with Eleanor. He can be in love with her but there's no denying he's very attracted to you."

"Well we're friends. You have to be attracted to someone to be friends with them, don't you?" The bell rang as soon as she finished that sentence and we went to our separate classrooms. The subject was going nowhere anyway. Katie was impossibly stubborn sometimes..

Zayn's POV:

"I still cannot believe we're doing a show on our day off for your girlfriend." I stood next to Louis before we went onstage. This was our last show before we leave for North America. We literally just finished wrapping up the last of the plans for the show in California.

"She's not my girlfriend, Zayn. You know that."

"How are you going to explain this to Eleanor?" Liam walked over to us and backed me up. "She's touring with us when we head to America, remember!"

"Eleanor will understand. I've told her about Katie before."

"You have?" Liam and I almost said in unison.

"Well what did she think about it?" I asked.

"You know how El is. She understands stuff like this."

"I don't know how she can understand it, I don't even understand it half the time." Liam's voice trailed off as he walked away from us.

"Look Louis..." I started to speak to him and he looked at me with such an annoyed look. I know he was getting sick of hearing us judge him for talking to Katie.

"Louis, there's someone here to see you. She has a VIP pass. She says she knows you." Paul peered around the corner of the room and gestured for Louis to follow him. Louis looked at me in confusion before following Paul. I could tell he felt weird about this so I went with them. As we entered the room that the girl was in, Louis walked in first and turned towards me.

"Oh, God." He sighed and pulled himself together before walking back into the room.

I looked past his shoulder and saw the face of the devil. Her name is Adonna. I don't even know what kind of name that is. She's very wealthy. Her father owns a chain of hotels so she's a rich little airhead as you can imagine. She follows us around all the time. Especially Louis. She's got this disturbing little fixation with us that I don't understand. One time she bought a ticket for every show we did in England. It was the weirdest thing. I remember the first time I met her, I was in Starbucks with Perrie. We were getting coffee with Louis and Eleanor. Adonna came in and insulted Eleanor to her face. She called her fat and ugly and basically told Louis that he could do better. We ignored her until she got bored and left us alone. I'm pretty sure she's got a crush on Louis but she shows it in the worst ways. For some reason she thinks insulting everything he does will make him like her.

"Hi Lewis!" She stood up from the couch she was sitting on and hugged Louis tightly. He stood there like a tree while she did what she wanted with him. "So good to see you."

"Yeah..." He said quietly. "Lewis?" He mouthed to me while she hugged him. I shurgged.

"Would you believe this is the first show I've seen? I've been so busy with my figure skating and my vocal classes I just haven't had the time." She laughed at herself. That laugh. Literally it's the most annoying laugh on the face of the planet. It sounds like someone just stepped on a cat's tail. The world's fattest, gender-confused cat that's giving birth to a whale. Yes, that sounds right.

Louis laughed quietly in response and then looked at me as if asking for help.

"Well, Louis we need to get ready. The show is about to start soon." I walked towards the doorway, hoping Louis would follow me. "It's lovely to see you again, Adonna but..."

"Oh! Is that a new tattoo, Lewis?" She interupted me and grabbed his arm, pulling it against her chest.

"It's...it's Louis and no that's the same one I had last year when you also asked if it was new."

"And who's banjo is this?" She kneeled down beside a guitar on the floor. "Is this one of your um, does one of your band people play this?"

"Band people?" I asked out loud.

"A banjo? Really?" He rolled his eyes. He was trying as hard as he could not to sass her. "That's um, that's Niall's and it's a guitar."

"Isn't that what I said? Yes, I think it is." She stood up and looked around the room. "Are you still dating that awkward girl who lives at Starbucks?"

"I'm still dating Eleanor." He groaned.

"What about you?" She looked past Louis at me. "Where is your beach-blonde?"

"Look, I don't appreciate you referring to our girlfriends like that. Why can't you respect us?"

"I'm sorry." No you're not. She was so grossly stuck up. She sat there with her legs crossed and her head held high with pride. "Is it wrong to wish you guys could fall in love with a real woman? Like myself?"

"Is it wrong to wish I could strangle your spray-tanned, anorexic neck?" Louis couldn't hold that sass back any longer.

Adonna looked shocked for a moment. She grabbed a strand of her black hair and curled it around her finger. "Were you trying to be sexy?" She winked at Louis. Dear God, this woman is impossible.

Louis clenched his fists and started walking over to her. "Zayn, stop me." Louis said while still looking ahead at Adonna.

"Ok, well it's time to go onstage now." I grabbed Louis by the shoulders and spun him around. "Enjoy the show, Adonna." I walked Louis out the door.

"Can we get her banned from our shows?" Louis sighed.

"I'm 80% sure her dad co-owns half the arenas we perform in so probably not."

Sasha's POV:

"No."

"Please?"

"Never. I'd rather buy generic Windex."

"What is with you and cleaning products? Ok, nevermind, that's irrelevant." I leaned back into my chair. We were at the National Guard headquarters, having a snack in the break room before leaving for the day. "Come on, Levi, it'll be like a date? We never do anything fun together."

"You don't think OCCD club meetings are fun?"

"No, I don't think Obsessive Compulsive Cleaning Dicsorder club meetings are fun."

"Really? But standing around thousands of raging bundles of teenage hormones does sound fun to you? Besides it's hazzardous and unsanitary! Girls will be pushing and shoving one another. There will be spilled soda and nachos all over the floor to step on. Not to mention the curly haired one throws water on people and spits! He spits, Sasha! And what if one of his bannana peels falls off the stage? Someone could slip and fall! I don't even know how the health inspector allows this!" Levi crossed his arms and glared at me.

"His name is Harry." I said quietly.

"His name could be Obama and I wouldn't care. The boy spits! I don't know his life, he could have AIDS! Please, for the love of God, Sasha, tell me you're at least going to wear a surgery mask?"

"Probably not."

"I don't understand you girls and your boybands." He sighed and looked away for a moment. "I'm sorry, Sasha. I love you but I think I'll let you have fun with your friends. I'll just stay home or hang out with Eren."

"But the tickets are free and..."

"No. "

"Alright, suit yourself." I shrugged and stood up. "I have to go, Katie and Emily are picking me up to go shopping." We said our goodbyes and I walked out the door and stood outside. It started to rain so I stood under the eave and checked my phone.

"Harry_Styles: So is he going to come?"

"Me: Who?"

"Harry_Styles: Your boyfriend of course!"

"Me: How did you know I was going to ask him to come to the concert?"

"Harry_Styles: I asked Louis to ask Katie."

"Me: Will you stop trying to spy on my life?"

I unfollowed him so he couldn't message me anymore

I unfollowed Harry Styles.

What does that say about me?

I feel proud I think. Yes, I don't need to talk to some celebrity to feel good about myself. Others would bow to his feet and worship him no matter what he said to them. I stood up for myself where others would let him degrade them. I don't even know why I ever liked him...

"Sasha, come inside, it's raining." Levi opened the door and spoke to me from inside.

"Oh, it's fine, I'm dry under here." I looked back down at my phone and ignored him. To be honest, I was still a little upset with him for not wanting to come to the concert.

"Who are you texting?"

"Oh I was just talking to Harry but I'm done now."

"Harry?" His voice cracked. "Is this someone I should know about?"

"He's the curly-haired one, Levi."

"You know him personally?" Levi walked outside and sat down next to me.

"Yes! I tried to tell you that but when you're always in the zone of cleaning! You don't pay attention to me!"

"I'm sorry." He looked away from me again. Suddenly something happened to him that I had never seen before. I'm pretty sure he got jealous of me talking to another guy. Especially one as famous as Harry. "Well, I've changed my mind, I'll go with you."

"Really? Why?"

"Welll it sounds like this is important to you and I want to see your friend." As he finished that sentence, Katie and Emily showed up in Katies mom's car. Katie didn't have her own car but she could drive so she drove her mom's care once and while.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed him on the cheek and stood up. "I'm glad you're coming." I smiled back at him before walked to the car.

"Me too. Oh when is the concert?"

"It's Sunday."

"Ok, good. That's ample time to pick up some surgery masks and antibacterial. Oh do you have your tetanus shot? I'm going to make an appointment to get mine before the concert. Now is it an outdoor concert? If so, I can pick up some mosquito repellent at..."

"Goodbye, Levi." I grinned at him and slammed the door of the car. He kept on talking to himself as we drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 497 37
in which a complicated girl meets a boy who turns her world upside down
314K 5.1K 89
Luke Hemmings Michael Clifford Calum Hood Ashton Irwin + Harry Styles Liam Payne Niall Horan Louis Tomlinson And Zayn Malik
9.1K 444 48
The story of my life! *wink*
4.3K 29 21
One Direction dirty imagines, might add some 5sos in it too. Some stories might get rough, the rough ones will have warnings at the top so you know w...