A Royal Story

By Cephxx

Ella Diana Porter, 21 years old young woman who's born in England but her parents moved to France, is soon go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
You guys decide :)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Wedding Dress
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 13

825 22 1
By Cephxx

We arrived at the Royal Brompton hospital, it was 3:00 p.m., it was 21min away from my hotel, Harry said it was one of the best.

"Harry, what if there's paparazzis when we go in or out of the hospital?" I asked concerned.

"It's really not my problem, I don't care, what I care the most about right now is you!" he said focusing on parking the car. He went out of the car and once he was out, he opened my door, my wrist looked awful. We entered the hospital and then it looked like everything stopped, everybody looked at us, but particularly at Harry.

"Hum, Harry what do we do now?" I asked.

"Wait." he said. We walked to the main desk and everybody was standing still.

"Your Highness it is an honor to have you here, we haven't been notified that you were coming." said a woman standing up and curtsying him.

"No worries, it wasn't planned, but I need help here, my friend had quiet of an accident and her wrist is all purple and blue." he said taking my hand and showing it quickly to the nurse. She looked at me and curtsied me too, no no no don't curtsy me.

"Oh no it's fine, you don't need to curtsy me." I laughed nervously, Harry laughed too.

"We will take good care of her, Your Highness, but we have to take her to the radiology room and make an X-Ray to see what is wrong okay?" the nurse said putting her arm around me.

"Okay, but if it's not to much to ask can I wait for her by visiting some of your patients here? I don't want to cause any trouble by being here but I want to do something since I'm here." he said, and I looked at him in awe, he's so cute, and generous and amazing, he's here for me and he's now going to visit and bring joy and happiness to the people here, he's like his mother, he's amazing.

"Sure thing, I'll call our Director and he'll come with you, as soon as she is out of the radiology room, I will personally come to you and we will see her results, is it okay for you, Your Highness?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, of course, thank you so much! Take good care of her please." he said with pleading eyes.

"Don't worry about me Your Highness, I'll be fine." I said smiling, I called him 'Your Highness' because I didn't want to make him uncomfortable in front of everyone.

"Okay then, it'll be quick in 20min I'll be back with you okay?" He said hugging me, which caused everybody to look at us with wide eyes.

"Okay," I said smiling at him,

"Can we go now Miss?" the nurse asked putting her arm around me once again.

"Yes! Yes thank you and call me Ella please." I said, we then started to walk to the opposite direction Harry was, it was kind of a heartbreaking moment it was awful, I turned around only to see him look down sadly and scratch the back of his neck.

------------

Harry's POV

I couldn't believe the guy who did that to her, she's so cute so small, fragile, how could someone want to do that to her? I was angry really angry but I was sad and preoccupied overall, she was hurt and it made me sick seeing her like that. I mean we are friends but I feel like I have to protect her like someone more important then just a friend.

"Don't worry about me Your Highness, I'll be fine." she said, I understood why she called me like that, in front of everybody it was better, even tho in front of everybody or not she could call me Harry, I just love the way my name sounds when she pronounces it, and still with her telling me not to worry I worry, all I could do was worry.

Greeting some of the patient made it easier, I tried to think that she was going to be fine, and the people here too, I felt exactly what my mom felt like when she did the same years ago. I now understand why it was so important to her, you see people's faces lightning up and it warms up the heart.

-----------------------------

Ella's POV

I did the X-Ray, all I could think about was Harry, I missed him already, then a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Miss, we can now go, your results will take 1hour or maybe less to be completed, we can put you in one single room while you wait for the results, but first let's find the Prince okay?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes, sure thank you." I said to her smiling too. We walked around the hospital trying to find Harry, we then arrived in front of an open door and we heard laughing, I recognized the laugh, Harry! I peaked my head in the room and as soon as he saw me he got up, shook the hands of the patients and excused himself out. As soon as he closed the door, he hugged me which cause me not to touch the floor anymore.

"How are you? What are the results?" He asked pulling me down.

"I'm fine and we only will have the results in one hour or so.." I said to him.

"Yes, but I'll try my best to have them quicker but for now I can put you in a one person bedroom, and you both can wait there for the results." the nurse said.

"Yes sure thank you!" said Harry.

"Good, then follow me please, and Miss Ella I will make you a bandage with a special cream so it'll ease de pain for now and once we have the results I will see what I need to do." she said smiling leading us to the last floor of the hospital and putting us in a big one person bedroom.

"Thank you very much." I said while sitting on the bed.

"Anything for you, I'll be back in 15min to see the evolution of your wrist and I'll try to bring the results." she said while leaving the room. Harry then sat next to me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked concerned.

"I- I think I'm okay, I cannot really process all that has happened but I mean I guess I'm okay and having you by my side makes everything easier." I said smiling and then looking down.

"Ella, I need to know who was this guy." he said a bit of anger in his voice.

"Okay I'll tell you everything." I said and that's what I did, I told him everything I didn't leave a single detail, I told him today's conversation and all. At the end of it I could see he was tense and I could see him tightening his fist.

"Harry," I said putting my hand on his fist, "I'm fine now, and it's all thanks to you, really without you there I don't know what would've happened.

"Ella, I-" he was cut off by the door opening.

"I have the results!!" said the nurse in a cheering voice.

"So what we have here is a sprained wrist, you'll have to put ice on it for 20 to 30 minutes every 3 hours, I'll make you a bandage and every night you take it off and make a new one and every morning too, okay?" the nurse looked at us smiling.

"Thank you very much." I said to her.

"I have a quick question, how long is she going to have this bandage?" Harry asked.

"Well Your Highness I'd say 10 days, in 10 days come see me and I'll check up on everything if everything goes as planned in 10 days you won't need bandage anymore." she smiled at me.

"Good!" he said.

"Now, can I show you  how to make the bandage so you can do it again at home?" the nurse asked.

"Well hum..my parents aren't there-" I started but Harry cut me out.

"Yes show me, I'll do it for her." he said looking at me smiling, how cute is he, but how does he want to do it to me everyday he has better things to do...I won't think about that now, the nurse finished, I thanked her and so did Harry, he took my bag and put an arm around me leading me to the front door so we could go back to the car and then to the hotel.

"Harry look, paparazzis everywhere! Somebody must have called them and told them where we were." I said to him.

"No problem, keep your head down and let me guide you I'll open your door still." he said in a reassuring tone.

"Okay thank you Harry." I said to him, while stepping out of the hospital, cameras were flashing I was starting to feel dizzy, thank the Lord, Harry was there, he opened my door and then closed it then entered in the driver sit, and we drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 3 18
What if all the myths are real? Monsters, witches, faeries. Well NEWSFLASH! They are. And I've been thrown into the deep end. Before I was a normal g...
58.3K 1.5K 41
Just as I go to slip into my room, the mysterious stranger places a hand on my waist and leans over my shoulder. "If I were the Prince I would only h...
83.1K 1.9K 16
Prince William, the Prince of Wales gets a second chance at love with the woman who's always been there. The Prince of Wales is suffering from a brok...
1.1K 226 35
My name is Kalista. They call me the beast. Kalista has been cursed by a powerful sorceress and is now a prisoner in her own palace. As petals fall f...