We Meet Again 🐰 (lizkook)

By blacktangblinkarmy74

Lisa is a normal girl in first year of high school, super pretty and hot all the boy want to date her and he... More

cast
~ Break up ~
~ My wallet ~
~ we meet again ~
~ Block B ~
~ Happy birthday Lisa ~
~ how can I face him now? ~
~ busan we are coming ~
~ I need to tell you something ~
~ are we friends! ~
~ step father ~
~ jalouse jennie ~
~ what up Lisa ? ~
~ you're the worst ~
~ I'm sorry ~
~ the final message P1 ~
~ the final message P2 ~
~ Goodbye ~
~ we meet again and again ~

~ Do i like him? ~

4.7K 164 15
By blacktangblinkarmy74

LisaPOV:

I'm so thankful to the girls and BTS for last time it was a super beautiful birthday.

But I find a present on the table but no name on it, it is a hair accessorie in star from and plus it's yellow, who give it to me it so cute

I really like star and yellow and together it perfect.

I think it's Jungkook because the other writer them name only suga but he is the only person who will give you his picture as a gift.

Yeah totally suga oppa.

I should thank Jungkook later.

In the classroom:

Rosé: please Lisa just for this time.

Me: okey, okey I will do all the paper work along just go , go ...

Rosé: thanks you're the best bestie ever.

Me: it is okey, I know how much you like jimin and it's your first date so you should have fun together.

Rosé hug me than go.

.
.
.

So now it is 8 PM and I'm here doing all the class paper work alone.

well I'm not the class president, it's that stupid taehyung, but he run away of the paper work again.

I'm going to kill the next time I see him.

Why the hell I'm his assistant.

Not me only but Rosé too but sadly she have a date with jimin today so here I'm at school until very late at night.

Rosé POV:

Me: please Lisa just for this time.

Lisa :okey, okey I do will all the paper work along just go ,go ...

Me: thanks you're the best bestie ever.

Lisa: it's okey, I know how much you like jimin and it's your first date so you should have fun together.

I hug her then go...

Me and jimin start dating, he ask me on date in the dance studio when we were working at our show.

The teacher put us in group of two
me and jimin oppa.
Lisa and bambam.
Jhope oppa and Jungkook.

I wait so long for him to do that but now we are together.

I go out of the school with Jimin holding hands, but Suddenly my eyes catch a stranger guy he looks scary but why is he infront of our school looking at every girl who's getting out .

I wish he will go, I mean Lisa is going home along because all the girls go home already.

.
.
.

(A/N: by the way those 3 point are time pass, it means escape that time, sorry I'm not good at explanation)

Jimin: rosè ! Rosé....ROSÉ.

I was completely out thing about Lisa and that guy.... That I forgot about jimin .

Me: oh yeah..

Jimin: earth is calling, you been starting at your food for 10 min what are you think about?

Me: oppa, I see a guy early infront of the school, he was scary and Lisa is alone now, I mean I'm scared if something will happen to her.

Jimin: it is night, is she now at the school ?

Me: yes she tell me that she will finish at 8 PM.

Jimin: don't worry, I will call Jungkook he live near the school.

Me: okey oppa thank you.

Jimin go call Jungkook and then take me home after finish our food .

I wish everything is okey.

Lisa POV:

I finally finish all the paperwork

Now let's go home.

I'm really sad I couldn't thank Jungkook everytime I try to speak to him today someone call me or he just ignored me like always.

I take all my things and go out of the school, It is really dark outside.

It is scary I hate it.

I start walking but a tall figure stop in front of me. it was a man figure, I raise my head and see a guy.

I remember he was the one who kick Jungkook last time.

What the hell is he doing here, is he after me, I'm so scared right now.

The guy: here you go, I think that you go home little kid , but ask some people and they say your staying late, you really popular you know?

Me: are you following me?

I ask scared .

The guy: kid don't make noise and come with me.

Me: no I don't want too, I'm not stupid to follow a stranger .

The guy: so I will do that by force, you give no choice .

He try to catch me but I run away and punk into some things or should I say someone .

I slowly raised my head scared if it's one of his friends but I smile when I see Jungkook.

He hug me so I can't see any thing then say.

Jungkook: now I know why jimin tell me to come here, didn't I tell you to not touch her or you death PO?

PO: well I won't come near her again but if you answer me that ?

Jungkook: what?

PO: is she your girlfriend?

Jungkook: yes, so don't even come near her again you and all your friends.

PO: oh well pretty girl you shouldn't date badboy, he not what you think!

I can't answer I'm just crying it so scary.

Jungkook: he left so stop crying now.

I step back from jungkook and look at him tears on my eyes .

Jungkook: you know girl look cute when you cry but you look more ugly now.
Me: aishhh annoying, you didn't need to save me.
Jungkook: I can tell him that your not my girlfriend if you want.
Me: no please I'm sorry.

He just smile and then suddenly take my hand.

Jungkook: let's go
Me: where?
Jungkook: home stupid, it's dark you can't go along.

I just smile to him... He give me his cool playboy smile and we start waking hand on hand.

Typical me I didn't stop talking the hole road and ask him random question but of course all he did is tell me to shut up.

Me: we arrive I live here!

Jungkook: pretty house, I figured that your rich but didn't think that you are that rich.

Me: yah but it annoying to stay here along.

Jungkook: why where are your parents?

Me: my mom and dad always work aboard so I live along.

Jungkook: you should go now and close the door.

He let go of my hand and smile.
I open the door to enter but I remember that I still didn't thank him.

Me: jungkook.

He turn and look at me .

Jungkook: yes.

I go near him the kiss him on the cheek.

He just froze on him place but I add.

Me: that for the gift I really like it thank you.

I say and enter the house.

omg my heart is beating like crazy. I'm so red.

I think that I love jungkook.

Ah what should I do I'm death.
It not only that find him handsome but he so cute and hot.

How will I face him next time after what I did, I just aishhh Ummaaaaa.

Please don't forget to vote .

This is P.O

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
5.7K 365 16
Rosé a normal highschool student falls in love with two persons at the same time and those two were best friends...she was in relationship with Jk bu...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
37.8K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...