Majesty

By PandaPause

Follow the story of Ellie. A 20 year old girl who is thrust into a world that is a mixture of fantasy and rea... More

Chapter One-The First Encounter
Chapter Two - Bitten
Chapter Three- The Pack
Chapter Four- Rage
Chapter Five- Jealousy
Chapter Six- The Date
Chapter Seven- Hate
Chapter Eight- The Lie
Chapter Nine- Family
Chapter Ten - The Change
Chapter 11- Heartbreak
Chapter Twelve- The Awakening
Chapter Fourteen- Fate
Chapter Fifteen- The Story Of Four Friends
Chapter Sixteen- Dance With The Devil
Chapter Seventeen- The Letter
Chapter Eighteen - The Journey
Chapter Nineteen- The Meeting Pt.1
Chapter Twenty- The Meeting Pt.2
Chapter Twenty One- The Meeting. Pt 3
Chapter Twenty two- Silence
Chapter Twenty Three- Mark Me?
Chapter Twenty Four- Dream
Chapter Twenty Five- The Den
Chapter Twenty Six- The Battle
Chapter Twenty Seven- Life & Death
Chapter Twenty Eight- Army
Chapter Twenty Nine- Lamb & Wolf
Chapter Thirty- The End

Chapter Thirteen- Brotherhood

33.3K 1.1K 176
By PandaPause

JAX POV (If you can please listen to the song for the second part of the story its called brother by Kodaline)

Kinnons voice roared through my head as Lowe stopped dead in his tracks his tail tucking between his legs. Never in the 22 years I had known Kinnon had I heard him this mad. He hadn't even been that angry after that dirty pack killed his parents. Something was seriously wrong. Kinnons words echoed through my mind bring me Kelly. Lowes hackles raised a snarl leaving his muzzle at the mention of her name. Ever since she came into our life, Kinnon had become a shell of the person he once was. It was like he was a prisoner, a prisoner to blackmail and heartbreak. 

Ever since we where kids, Kinnon would always carry the weight of the pack on his shoulder. I will never forget the day he was told he was Alpha. It was just after his parents died he was 16, just a kid. The black suit he was wearing pooled his body as he stood in front of the pack. He looked proud as he stared out into the crowd his eyes glistening with determination. The words he spoke where forever engraved into my mind;

"I know a lot of you are scared, I would be too but please listen to my words... Stand by me and I promise you all I will grow to be a leader who earns your respect and love. I will fight by your side and we will show our enemy we will not be defeated. We're strong and powerful "

The words that where so simple yet powerful caused the crowd to erupt with cheers. He was the hope we needed to survive. Kinnon dragged us all from the darkness as he rebuilt the pack from the ground up. The boy became a man and I was by his side every step of the way. We formed an unbreakable bond, brotherhood. 

"Enough reminiscing, we have a witch hunt" Lowe's voice rumbled within my mind as he walked forward his pads hitting the floor with heavy thuds as he inhaled the air sniffing for Kelly's scent. Lowe was always the serious one. My nickname for him was the noble wolf. It annoyed him.

"She was here not long ago, my guess is she has returned to the pack house, there is a strong smell of iron mixed in with her scent. It will make her easy to track" Lowe informed me as he started to pick up the pace towards the house. Lowe was a great hunter, with an amazing sense of smell so when he mentioned the smell of blood curiosity crept into my head. What had Kelly done? 

When we reached the pack house Lowe's body reared back his large head shaking from side to side as his nose scrunched up, bearing his fangs. The smell of chemicals where so strong it felt like it burnt holes into his nostrils. "Lowe, let me take over" Lowe nodded his head in an instant as his body changed back into mine. Stretching out I started walking into the house, I headed straight to the laundry room grabbing any clothes I could find. I got lucky this time, a plain black tshirt and jeans waited patiently for my arrival. Last time it was girl booty shorts and a pink top, man was I glad it was 3 am that night.  

"Focus Jax" Lowe scolded causing me to roll my eyes as I slipped into the clothes, it was like living with a nagging mother inside your head. My hand raised up to my head as I rubbed my temple, I felt like my brain was about to explode and it wasn't from Lowe's moaning. It was the smell of nail polish removes that was causing it. The smell was so strong within the house. Wolves, like dogs, hated the smell of nail varnish it was so overpowering. It clouded our senses.

Trailing through the house I made my way to Kinnon and Kelly's room. Leaning my ear against the door I could hear the sound of panicked movements inside the room. Grabbing the handle I threw the door open. Kelly's head swung round her wet hair wiping around her face as her eyes stared straight into mine they where wide and full of fear. She was like a dear in headlights. I had never seen her like this, it was actually kind of refreshing to see that smug expression wiped off her face. There was a moment of silence between us before she spoke. "You can't take me to him Jax, he will kill me" laughter slipped through my lips at her words. Yeah right.

"You know he won't kill you. Remember your black mailing him or did you forget? Well let me remind you if Kinnon touches you, Aros will kills his...."

"HE WILL KILL ME!!" She  screamed as tears streamed down her face, she looked so small as she wrapped her arms around her body. She was shaking so much that her teeth clattered in her mouth. If it was anyone else but her, I might have actually felt sorry for them. Another awkward silence filled the room as a sigh left my mouth. I was done talking to her, I knew she was a master manipulator. Her lies have no hold over me.

"I don't want to hear anymore" I chose those words to signify that I was done listening to her bullshit. Leaning forward, I grabbed Kelly's arm by the wrist as I yanked her towards me. She had been so wrapped up in her own world that she didn't even attempt to catch her footing. She fell straight forward, colliding into my chest.  As soon as she was close the smell of chemicals hit me like a brick to the face. It was like she had been bathing in nail varnish. My free hand shot up to my face covering my nose in an attempt to stop the smell from penetrating my body. "What have you done?" she was obviously trying to cover up something. Why else would she douse herself in chemicals. 

"Something I should have done from the start" this time when she spoke the sound of fear had completely left her voice. I watched as her mouth twisted up into a sickening grin. As her beady eyes stared right into mine. This was the Kelly I knew, the act was over. Playtime was over. "And your not taking me anywhere" she mused. I liked the challenge, I couldn't help but smile as I tightened my grasp on her wrist before speaking;

"Look Kelly, we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Whats it going to be?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Kelly had decided to go the hard way. There was a 15 minute power struggle between us before I beat her into submission using my body weight against hers to pin her down. She was now chained next to me, a sliver collar hanging around her neck. After I had won the battle I forced her to come with me.  We walked in silence the entire way to the clearing, on our way I had mind linked Kinnon and the pack to let them know that Kelly had been captured, I also let them know our detestation. I found it strange that Kinnon never responded back to me. 

More and more wolves began to spill into the clearing, It had been 30 minutes since I announced my whereabouts. There was still no sign of Kinnon, still no contact from him either. Worry was starting to plaster it's way into my mind. This wasn't like him at all. I waited another five minutes before jumping to my feet, I couldn't bear to sit and wait anymore something was wrong. I was about to start walking through the forest before the sound of rustling in the trees caught my attention. My eyes making there way over to the noise.

I held my breathe as Kinnon emerged from the trees. Ellie was laying peacefully in his arms as he made his way towards me. The white dress she had been wearing earlier had turned red and black with a mixture of dirt and blood. The smell of iron filled my nostrils. That's when the  puzzle pieces in my brain began to slot together. My head whipped round to Kelly as her eyes widened with every step Kinnon took closer. "FUCKING RUN" I yelled. She was to scared too even move. 

Kinnon gingerly placed Ellie down on the ground as he gently dropped her hair letting it fall from his hands onto her chest. I watched in a mixture of horror and astonishment as he half shifted between man and wolf. The muscles on his body becoming even more defined than before. His nails had extended into claws and his fangs spilled over his lips. Black fur had began poking through his flesh as his eyes flashed between grey, gold and black. Tobias and Kinnon where both fighting for control. The look of insanity in Kinnons face and eyes caused a light sweat to break in between my brows. He looked like a mad man.

Without warning, Kinnon came charging forward running straight for Kelly. My mind was running at 100 mph as I sprinted forward blocking his path. Kinnon smashed into me with such force that I flew backwards smashing into the ground with such force that the air was knocked out of my lungs. Wheezing breathes left my mouth as I quickly got back up from the ground. Standing in Kinnons path for a second time. His crazy eyes seemed like the looked through me.

"Kinnon...I...can't...let... you...do this" I had to pause for a minute for the air to return to my aching chest. "They will kill your sister, I can't let you do this knowing you will have to live with the consequences of her death in your hands" Kinnon never even acknowledged my words as his nostrils flared with rage. He was preparing for his second attack. Sucking in a deep breathe I called out to the pack   "DON'T LET YOUR ALPHA DO THIS, STOP HIM. PROTECT HIM FROM HIMSELF!"

The men and woman of the pack surrounded Kinnon without a second thought as the all took turn at attempting to stop him. He blasted through them like a tornado that runs rampant through a city. Members of the pack crumpled around him like paper. In the midst of the chaos I used this chance to attack. Running forward I flew into Kinnon wrapping my arms around him. Pulling him into a tight embrace. I could feel his sadness and sorrow through the anger and it broke my heart. "I got you brother" I whispered into his ear and for a split second he stopped moving. I thought I had finally got through to him, I was wrong.

He knocked me to the ground for a second time but this time he dove on top of me. His claws lashing out at my chest causing massive laceration. Blood splattered up splashing onto his face as he continued to tear away at my flesh. I could feel Lowe in my mind, he was sitting there with his chest puffed out. He was proud of how brave I was. He understood I was doing this to protect Kinnon. In his rage, he hadn't even noticed that Kelly had slipped away. Protecting my brother was worth dying for. 

Tiredness and pain washed over me as my eyes began to close. My body was starting to give up from the beating as Kinnon non relentless hits continued. Forcing my eyes open they meet a pair of icy blue orbs that looked appreciatively down it me.  The angel who was staring at me looked exactly like Ellie, except this girls hair was completely white and her eyes where a lighter shade of blue. 

The angel placed her hand on Kinnon shoulder and he froze to the spot, his body slowly returning back to human. Tears rolled from his eyes as he turned to face the angel. Throwing himself off me, he collapsed at her knees as heart wrenching sobs left his throat as his arms wrapped around her legs. The angel also began to cry as she pulled back from his embrace, dropping to her knees she pulled him into a loving embrace.  As they hugged the silhouette of Tobias and a white wolf appeared next to them. The wolves head resting on each others backs as they shared the moment.

The last words I heard before I passed out came from the angel;

"I'm back" she whispered. 

Hello All!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if it's a little all over the place. I started writing it straight after I came home from work. I will fix it tomorrow but I just had to publish it. I was too excited. I hope it was worth the wait!

Also I have just recently started working again, so it's going to be a little harder for me to write the chapters but I will do my best :)

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who comments and reads my chapters. I wish I could reply to them all. I read all of them and they all make me smile and laugh. It's amazing sharing this with you guys.  

A special thanks to ANDREAXOX2 who has been with me since the start. Thank you for your support. I also will have to mention Plain-and-Simple for all your amazing comments. 

I hope all enjoyed the song! I just felt like it went so well with the chapter.

Im sorry as well if you got like 5 notification, wattpad hates me haha

Anyway peace out my loves xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 22K 62
A white wolf was a special breed. A witch was respected but also not very common. So imagine the surprise when one girl holds both in one body. Ru...
546 77 74
Ellie is a young woman dreaming of the love she read about in books, but disappointed by the modern day equivalent. Adam is a recluse, scarred in mor...
460K 11.4K 45
In a world where werewolves reign and humans are oppressed, Aurora, a gentle and kind-hearted human, finds herself entangled with Rylan, the ruthless...
2.1K 156 6
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...