Sightless Silence (Free De La...

Bởi BlueAblaze

(Y/n), loved nothing more than to sit beside her window listening to the sound of nature around her. Her whol... Xem Thêm

Divisions(Prologue) 1
Divisions 3
Divisions 4
Divisions 5
Divisions 6
Divisions 7
Divisions 8
Divisions 9
Divisions 10
Divisions 11
Divisions 12
Divisons 13
Divisions 14
Divisions 15
Division's 16
Division's 17
Divison 18
Divisions 19
Divisions 20
Divisions 21
Divisions 22
Divisions 23
Divisions 24
Divisions 25
Division's 26

Divisions 2

2.3K 40 23
Bởi BlueAblaze

I smiled awkwardly Wakiya's way. Taking his hand in mine and writing a quick 'sorry' on his palm.

An inside voice chuckled.

'Forgive me. But you know how I am Wakiya.' I wrote and Wakiya sighed. "I'm just angry because you didn't contact me, I would have let you go." I felt my lips trying to hold back a smile, though I couldn't see Wakiya's face I imagined the boy pinching his nose in frustration. We were on the way to the airport.

I wore an (f/c) (Shirt/ dress shirt/ Dress) and mating colored (Jeans/Leggings/Skirt) my parents thought it was more convenient to buy the same color clothes so that I wouldn't worry about choosing colors because I was sightless.

I had decided to wear (Shoe Type) and an (F/c) hat that covered my eyes, if people were to look at my eyes I would be wearing sunglasses that shielded my eyes pretty well, Wakiya was my navigator. I grasped his hand as we boarded his private jet, we decided to do some small talk before we reached our destination. We talked and talked till we arrived.

'Wakiya where are we now?' I spelled on his palm as he helped me off the jet.

"Spain. Here we are going to create the newest team to represent Spain in the nationals." I slapped his hand and spoke out. "That's stupid! You told me you were scouted." I felt Wakiya shrug.

As I climbed in the back of the limo Wakiya sent for us I was visited by the silhouetted person again. "Spain huh?" I heard the voice speak out. The silhouette led me toward a transparent wall, The other side was devoid of anything but inky darkness. The silhouette melted inside the wall appearing on the other side as it tugged my hand as if telling me to follow it through the wall.

Uncertainty flowed through me as I held my hand to the wall rippled under my hand as if it was solid and liquid at the same time. The silhouette settled its hand on mine and pushed against the wall touching my other hand and pulled me through. I gasped as the wall around me swallowed me whole and I appeared on the other side with the strange silhouette, it smiled at me and then the space around us glowed a warm yellow leaving a warm feeling around us.

The figure had slowly started to become slightly more visible, it still was inky but the figure told me much. It was a young boy probably Wakiya's age, he had messy hair that spread out in all different directions. It smiled at me again, then tilted it's head to the side taking my hands and gestured me to follow him. The figure led me toward a series of memories that were all branched out in different corners of his mind,

"We're here," He said to me, it was if I had never heard the boys voice before. It was somewhat true, it was though when we passed through the barrier the space of my mind seemed foreign and unsure, I didn't even know that this part of my mind existed. But putting that aside, the boy's voice seemed so monotonous so tedious. So bored.

"Are you coming or not? I don't have all day." He seemed much moodier than I had expected him to be. But I didn't mind. Everyone has their days. I followed silently as he led me toward one of the countless memories surrounding the room. The memory the boy gave be seemed to be his own, it was encased in a small bubble that swayed and moved in my hands before showing me his memory. It was a bunch of places around Spain. My mouth hung wide with awe and then shut once a magenta-haired girl came into the picture.

Then the boy snatched the memory out of my hands and then sent it back where it came from.

"She was very beautiful."

"...Yes."

"Is she your girlfriend?"

The boy turned his head to the side and mumbled something incoherent under his breath. As he looked up he avoided my gaze as though he was lying before he answered with a simple,

"...Yes."

I paid no mind to his behavior before I was called back to the real world by Wakiya.

"Not in one million years (Y/n)!"

"Huh?"

Wakiya sweatdropped and fell off the seat.

"You just asked me if the owner of Spain's BC SOL was my girlfriend."

"She isn't?" I joked.

Wakiya turned to me and ruffled my hair scowl embedded on his face. I chuckled when he stopped.

"So where are we going as of the moment?" I asked Wakiya. "We are going to meet our new bey trainer Ataru Okinaka."

"Well, then let's get to it then." I cheerfully said.

We arrived at Sun Bat United and found Ataru waiting for us at the front steps of the building.

Wakiya led me towards the boy as the two started to discuss some things. I inputted my opinion at times by nodding and shaking my head.

"Well, Wakiya be a gentleman and show us our rooms. I am getting rather bored standing here." I wrote on his palms. "Yes. Follow me in. I will show you your rooms."

I stood by the large window inside my room, Wakiya had been so generous by giving this to me. I opened up my luggage and set it inside a drawer I found beside my bed. I made m toward the window and sat upon its cushions. Taking off my sunglasses I feigned the image of a girl looking out the window.

I heard knocking on my door. Thinking it was Wakiya I yelled for him to come in. But it wasn't Wakiya. "(Y/n), was it?"

Ataru looked up the first thing he noticed was my eyes. I backed away a bit and he strode forward. "I'm sorry Ataru, please continue," I said putting on my glasses again. "No, no! You don't have to put those on, it's okay. I'm not bothered by it."

I chuckled. "I'd think someone like you would be frightened," I smiled. "Their ugly aren't they?" I asked setting the glasses down. "Not really," Ataru said. "They actually look quite alive even though they are colorless, actually more alive than anyone I have ever met before." I turned pink at his compliment. "Thank you,"

"Do you like to sit at the window?" Ataru asked me. I nodded and placed a hand on the glass. Ataru sat beside me and asked me a couple of questions before saying goodbye to me as he left my room.

As the weeks before me passed by in a swift blink, Wakiya came barging into my room with news.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! I have some great news I'd like to share with you!"

Too bad, I was getting dressed for the day.

"Wakiya! How many times must I tell you? Knock First!"

Somehow my arms managed to find Wakiya and push him out the door till I was finished changing.

"Now what was it you wanted to speak to me about," I said throwing the door open and sitting down on the bed. As he spoke I put on my glasses.

"We've got a new member!" Wakiya said triumphantly before taking my hand and leading me too who knows where. As we got closer I heard the voice of Ataru speaking before he said a quick 'Hello, good morning (Y/n)' to me.

I waved to him, sending his greeting back to him.

"(Y/n), meet Silas Carslile, he's the new member." Ataru told me. I smiled and held my hand out for Silas to shake. When the shake never came I retreated my hand to my side.

"Welcome, Silas," Wakiya said letting go of my hand to shake his. "Good to be here," I said nothing as someone roughly pushed past me bumping me to the floor.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?" I gave a thumbs up Wakiya's way. "Is she a blader?" I heard Silas ask scornfully. Wakiya jeered back helping me up. "Absolutely not!" I could tell he was getting frustrated. I twisted out of his grasp. "(Y/n) is no blader, she is my confidant." I reached for him again and slapped his arm.

"It was a compliment!"

I nodded and turned to Ataru silently asking for his assistance. Wakiya stared into the eyes of Ataru, of course, Wakiya knew about the incident Ataru babbled to him about the whole ordeal.

Ataru seemed to get the gist. "Anyways, you will have a couple weeks to train before we are to take on Team BC SOL for a friendly match."

The air in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. No one spoke. I heard some grumbling and some glasses being shut. I thought for a moment before someone ripped off mine. I squealed in terror as the glasses grazed my skin and my overlapping hands trying to cover them up. Wakiya and Ataru tried to protest what Silas was doing but none the less he didn't stop from looking at my face.

"Please, Mr. Carslile, refrain from doing that without my permission," I said trying to focus my eyes on him. It took him a second to respond. "You're blind," He said, "Is that a problem for you?" I ask him, Silas put my glasses back into my palm, "No, but I do feel like a giant jerk at the moment."

I heard Silas walk out of the room before I put my glasses back on, walked up to Wakiya and slapped his arm. "You could have at least 'tried' to prevent this from happening."

I walked out on Wakiya using my hands to guide me to the training room where I unmistakably heard the constant shouting of 'Let it Rip!' coming from somewhere inside it.

I silently sat down next to the source of the sound. The sound echoed through the room and through the empty halls until it reached Wakiya's office. Smiling I leaned my head on the chair Wakiya set up for me insisting that I shouldn't sit on the floor if I wanted to hear the sounds of he and Silas training.

As the sounds of bey's clashing against one another, in the back of my mind, I heard the glint and sound of a breaking bey. 'Hmm,' I stood up and excused myself asking Ataru to take me to my room so I could sit at the window and ponder.

Once I got there, I sat on the fluffy cushions and imagined them as fluffy blue and white clouds that held me above the whole city of Spain.

"Where are you going?" I heard the voice say behind me. "Is it that important that you had to leave so suddenly?" I watched as the figure sat at my feet. I could hear the loneliness in his voice, the sorrow tone was a distraction from his sarcastic like voice.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I said, I walked toward the figure finding myself on the other side of the bending barrier, I tried reaching out for him but the barrier prevented me from doing so.

"What's wrong Yuki?"

"Yuki?"

I stopped to pound on the barrier giving up and pressing my back against it.

"It means 'Snow'."

"Why. Why is that my name?"

I sighed.

"I don't know if you have noticed but every time you leave me, you disappear under a fresh filter of snow."

"Whatever." The silhouette got up and started walking away from me. As the silhouette walked toward the curtain made of white snow I fell behind the wall.

"That hurt," I said I heard the boy chuckle, I smiled at has he dissapeared.

Once I knew the coast was clear, I squeezed myself through the water-like substance and to the other side discarding the sound of my self -conscious telling me to go back.

I wanted to know why the silhouette decided to snatch the mysterious orb away from me.

I know, it 's not good to peak inside someone else's memory but in my defense, I was so curious.

I roamed around the boys mind sometimes slowing down just to pear at a small memory.

The boy beyblade. No surprise there.

After walking what seemed like a mile from where I started I found the memory bubble.

"How did that boy get that up there."

As I climbed the tree it was in I grasped the memory in my hands.

I smiled as the girl slowly turned to look at the boy, but before I could see her full face the branch of memories I stood on snapped.

I held onto the memory tightly as I fell. I never reached the ground though.

"What are you doing?"

My head snapped up. My eyes went wide when the silhouette shifted me onto one hand and then his memory in the other.

The boy frowned and let the memory dance off into another secret crevice that I couldn't get to. Then. He dropped me.

"I'll ask again. What are you doing?"

Uh oh.

A/N: Thanks for reading and for your lovely comments.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.3K 52 28
. ⋅ ˚̣- : . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ Fifteen-year-old Ravlynne Glass is used t...
3K 200 9
[COMPLETED] The BeyClub was invited to a party. Everything was fine until they experienced 'something strange'. Was it only a mistaken perception? O...
72.3K 3K 141
❗BOOK COMPLETED❗ ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ A bit too much swearing. Even Gordon Ramsay doesn't swear this much. Phi is judging you for reading th...
60.7K 1.2K 15
Free has been feeling weird ever since Valt joined BC SOL. What is this weird feeling. Free and Valt has been great friends.. but Free wants to be mo...