Closed Doors | Larry Stylinso...

By LittleBubbleStyles

Everything changed when Harry had to transfer to North Bridge in his last year of school, suddenly being away... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter: Part 1
Bonus Chapter: Part 2

Thirty One

12.8K 448 1.1K
By LittleBubbleStyles

Some fun smutty smut. It really should only go up for their relationship. They already his rock bottom. LOL 

Unless ..... 

Nah jk. Things should be smooth as butter.

//

Over the past several months, Harry had felt a mix of many different emotions. It would range from anxious, to nervous, to stressed, to worried, to sometimes happy, to overwhelmed and upset. It was never one feeling for a prolonged amount of time that he could ever get used to. It usually all circled around the complications of his relationship with Louis.

Now, things were different. Their relationship was different. Louis was different. His mixed feelings of emotions were different.

Harry was nervous, and a little bit stressed, in a mixture of anxious and happy for an entirely completely different reason than what he was used to. Louis was taking him on a date, an actual proper date now that they were officially boyfriends. They were going out in public, to a place near their school and home where people they knew could possibly see them. And that didn't seem to bother Louis at all.

So far, the two of them were in the car together. Louis was driving them - to a place that Harry had no idea of. Their hands were locked together over the console, and the radio played softly in the background. His leg was minimally bouncing, but not enough for Louis to notice. They exchanged glances with one another every so often, and Harry smiled each time to help keep the nerves at bay.

Again, what was he nervous for? They were simply going on a date. They weren't even dressed fancy, so he knew they weren't going somewhere relatively nice. They were dressed casual, which meant what was planned wasn't something to be nervous about. Harry hated how he was always in such a mental mess.

When Louis finally pulled into the parking lot, he felt somewhat relieved and confused. First off, they weren't at a restaurant. Secondly, they were not at the mall, which already accounted for a better date than the past ones. And third, they were at a bowling alley. This was definitely not what Harry was expecting when Louis rang him up the night before about going on a date.

"Babe, why do you look like that?"

Harry turned from the window and looked at him, realizing that his eyebrows were furrowed together. He eased his expression with a smile. "Bowling?"

Louis shrugged as he turned into an open parking spot. "What's wrong with that?"

"Are we children?" Harry giggled, teasing.

Louis rolled his eyes, turning off the ignition and stepping out of the car. Harry followed behind and met him outside, nibbling on his bottom lip as he reached to grab his hands, swinging them in between their bodies.

"It's not just a bowling alley," Louis scolded, yanking Harry closer.

"Really?"

"There's an arcade, laser tag, and a roller rink."

Harry gasped. "Oh my. You really outdid yourself, Mr. Tomlinson."

"This is a top-notch date if I do say so myself."

Harry giggled as he leaned in to press a kiss to the side of his jaw. "I only say so if I kick your ass at bowling." He pulled back and walked towards the front entrance of the building.

The two walked up to the front podium, and Louis ordered a bowling lane for them to start at. After they got their shoe sizes, they walked down the long aisle of lanes until they reached the farthest one on the end. Louis switched out his shoes and hurried over to the bar to order food and drinks. Harry made busy by inputting their names on the monitor, smiling widely when the boy returned with a pitcher of beer and two glasses. He immediately frowned upon returning.

"Boo bear?" Louis grumbled, setting the pitcher and pints on the table.

Harry stood from the seat and laughed. "I figured the name suited you."

"You named yourself hairy?"

He giggled. "I thought it was funny."

"Who put you in charge of the naming?"

Harry shrugged as he walked up the bowling lane, picking out the pink ball that was the perfect weight for him. "Don't complain about your name."

Louis rolled his eyes and walked right up to Harry's back, curling around his neck and hovering his lips near his ear. "Don't mess up, love," he said warmly against his skin, hands dipping low to his waist.

"Get back," Harry scolded, pushing his hips back so that he was forced to take a step away. He turned his head slightly and pouted. "Teasing won't help you win."

Louis raised his hands up and walked back to his seat. "We'll see."

Harry playfully blew him a kiss and then focused on the lane ahead of him. He brought the ball up to his chest and took a second to let out a breath. With all the smack talk he was doing, he honestly hasn't bowled in forever. It would be pretty embarrassing if he ended up losing the first game. Alas, Harry bowled, and he knocked down all the pins.

"Strike!" He cheered happily, turning around and clapping. "See, you're in for a challenge today."

Louis pursed his lips as he got up from his seat, walking over and playfully shoving him out the way. "Don't get cocky."

"Don't be bitter because I started off strong," Harry smirked as he sat down, pouring them each a glass of the beer and taking a sip of his own.

Louis stuck his tongue out playfully and then stepped up to the lane. He reached down to grab a bowling ball and walked over to the line. After taking a deep breath and looking straight at the middle pin, he bowled the ball.

"Strike!" Louis cheered as all the pins fell down.

Harry gasped as he stood from the chair, looking up at the screen and watching the replay of the strike. "How in the hell?" He grumbled, strolling up to Louis and pushing his shoulders lightly. "You're good at bowling?"

Louis smirked as he placed a kiss to the side of his mouth. "Game on, baby."

As it turned out, Louis was a lot better than Harry expected, and he was a lot worse than he expected, too. After the first round of bowling a strike, he couldn't even bowl a spare to keep up with the points. If Louis didn't get a strike, he at least got a spare, and he managed to knock the pins after each round to build his points up.

At the end of the game, Louis won, and Harry was being a sore loser until the pizza finally showed up.

"So – " He cleared his throat, taking a slow sip of his beer before setting it down on the table. He leaned back in his seat and grabbed another slice of pizza. "Best two out of three?"

Louis snorted. "Are you really that big of a sore loser?"

"I don't like losing, no."

Louis rolled his eyes as he took another slice for himself. "I'll go easy on you next game."

"Good," Harry preened. "Then we can play arcade games and win prizes, right?"

"You made fun of me for choosing this place."

Harry shrugged, peeling off a piece of the pepperoni.

"I told you this was a top-notch date."

Harry finished the rest of his pizza slice and downed the rest of his beer before pouring another glass. He noticed that Louis' drink was also running low, so he refilled him. "Are you ready for post-season?" He ended up asking conversationally.

After North Bridge played their final conference game, they came out on top for their region. Now it was post-season time, which would prove who was indeed the best school within the Manchester area. West Point also made it to post-season play, so Harry was sure there would be another match-up with them in the championship game. He was really counting on it.

"I've been ready since the first day of school. It's our chance for redemption."

Harry pursed his lips. "It's crazy that last year I was at West Point cheering for them."

"You're switching to our side this year, right?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Obviously," Harry laughed. "I want you to win. I know how much you want it."

"I'm sure we'll face West Point again. As we do nearly every year."

Harry nibbled on his lip and tucked his hands underneath his legs. "You think you'll win it?"

If he remembered correctly, West Point beat them earlier in the year and beat them last year in the championship. So far, the record wasn't looking suitable for North Bridge, and it made him a tad nervous that they could continue the losing streak against them. He was hoping to be proved wrong. He wanted more than anything for Louis to win and beat Reid, and he wanted to be right there by his side when it happened.

"I think ... " Louis tapped his fingers on the table ... "If I can beat you in bowling, then I can definitely beat West Point in football."

Harry scoffed, offended. "Shut up. Rematch. Let's go."

They finished the rest of the pizza and then began the second game. Louis started off strong again with a strike, and he struggled with knocking the pins down. In the third round, Louis was leading by a significant score. Harry tried his best not to be too disappointed with how terrible he was doing. He knew it was supposed to be fun and friendly, but he was competitive. Plus, he didn't want to lose. He especially didn't want to lose twice, but with the way he kept missing the pins each round, he knew he was on his way to complete defeat.

Except ... in the fifth round, there was a change. Louis' game had changed. Instead of knocking pins down on his turn, he missed. He got a gutter ball twice, and Harry proceeded to knock about eight pins down his next turn to bump up his score. And then the next round that followed, Louis did it again. He rolled a gutter, and Harry got a spare.

The suspicion was there when Louis finished the rest of the game not knocking more than four pins down. Harry wasn't sure if his bowling skill had simply declined as they progressed through the game or if he was holding back just so he could win this one. Either way, Harry was in the lead, and he was pretty proud when he rolled back-to-back strikes, followed by ending the game in a spare. He knew Louis gave the game to him, but he didn't care. Nor was he going to mention it.

Once the game finally ended, with Harry as the winner, he jumped up and cheered. Louis stepped away from the bowling lane after yet another gutter ball and looked up at the screen so he could take in the vast differences of the scores. He then glanced over at Harry and smiled while watching the little victory dance he had going on.

"You're a dork," Louis commented, reaching out for his wrist and yanking him in. "And you're a terrible winner."

Harry shrugged and smirked, arms wrapping around his neck to keep him close. "I hustled you."

"Right." Louis snorted. "Want to play the tie-breaker or go to the arcade?"

Harry hummed thoughtfully as he glanced past to the arcade. The games looked quite fun, and he honestly didn't think he could get away with another win in bowling.

"Let's play games," he settled with, grabbing his hand and leading the way over.

"Are you thinking of more games you can lose to me in?"

Harry furrowed his brows together and shot him an unamused look. "You do talk a lot of shit."

"Hey," Louis shrugged, laughing. "You turned this into a competition."

Harry rolled his eyes and stopped at the Skee-Ball machine. "I care more about winning tickets than I do about beating you. We need matching prizes, Lou."

"It would be a terrible date if that didn't happen."

They spent the next few hours hopping from different games they could win prize tickets in. Harry played a few, but when he realized Louis was better at arcade games than he was, he ended up playing the majority of it. They walked away with over a couple thousand tickets, again, thanks to Louis' mad skills at gaming. When they ran out of tokens to play, the two walked over to the prize station and handed the worker all the accumulated tickets.

Harry was more than happy when he had enough tickets to get some bigger prizes rather than the smaller ones. And with how much they earned, he might be able to get the matching prizes he wanted.

"Alright," the worker said once he finished putting the tickets in the counting machine. His name tag read Luke. "So you can have prizes all along the right side and up to the top shelf. Do you have an idea of what you want?"

"Oh, babe, look – they have a mini foosball machine – "

"No," Harry interrupted, grabbing his arm. He pointed up at the two bears hanging in the corner. "We want that," he informed Luke.

Louis scrunched his nose. "The rainbow bears? Really?"

"It's cute, and it's a matching prize."

"You didn't want to get the normal bears next to it?"

Harry contemplated for a moment as he looked at the dull, boring, brown teddy bears. But when Luke used an extender to grab the rainbow bears next to those, he smiled, pleased. His mind was already made up.

"The rainbow bears are cute." He pouted as he turned to face him. "Please?"

Louis made a face, glancing at the bears Luke was bringing to them. "Fine," he grumbled. "You're lucky you're cute."

Harry cheered as he leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks, honey."

Luke handed the two of them their prizes, and then they stepped out the way so others could walk forward. Harry tucked the bears under each arm and smiled proudly as they headed away from the arcade area.

"You ready to head out, or do you want another game at bowling?"

Harry pursed his lips and looked at their empty lane. "I'm happy with my win."

Louis rolled his eyes, grabbed a bear, and then grabbed his hand.

"We can head back to mine and watch movies and drink more beer. I think my mum is out with Robin."

Louis made a noise, intrigued. "You want us to go to your house alone?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"We'll see," Harry settled with, winking.

They continued to walk through the place hand in hand, and Harry was briefly reminded that this was their second public outing for a date. The first was Valentine's Day, but they were so far away from their homes that it didn't seem so monumental that they were even together. Now, they were near their homes. Anyone could see them. People from their school could see them, and Louis had no ounce of hesitation or fear with what they were doing.

Throughout the entire date, Louis wasn't shy about holding his hand or giving him any sort of affection. It was pleasant and relieving in such a way that Harry couldn't explain. It was refreshing not having to hide anything and not worry about who would see them. It was like a dream had come true for the type of relationship he wanted. Sure, they were still working and talking through many things. But Harry appreciated everything Louis had said and done for them since officially getting together.

When they walked outside the building, they only got past the front entrance until they saw another couple up ahead of them. At first, Harry didn't take notice. He was looking around the lot to find Louis' car, but when his eyes passed the couple with an uncanny familiar appearance, his eyes had to dart back to them.

It was Reid and Cara, to be exact. They were just getting out of Reid's truck when Harry caught sight of them, and they were right there in front of where he and Louis were walking out. They all took notice of each other fairly quickly, and he instantly froze.

Of course, Reid and Cara would be here.

Louis didn't pick a place too far from where they lived, but it also wasn't that far from where the two of them lived as well. It was Manchester, for crying out loud. There were only so many places people could go on dates to, and this happened to be one of the only bowling allies within a reasonable distance of everyone. Harry did not expect to see the two of them here at all. He should have known that with his luck, this date had been going too good for something like this to not happen. With how the last date turned out, he should have suspected that seeing them again would occur.

Harry did have terrible luck sometimes. He was also quite ready to break Louis' hand off with how tight he held on.

"Well, what do we have here?" Reid greeted, a grimly smirk on his face. He walked up with Cara right beside him and wrapped an arm around her waist. Harry's eyes hardened when he watched his hands dig into her sides. "If it isn't my beloved slag of an ex."

Harry did his best to bite his tongue. He really didn't want to engage, and he didn't want this interaction to ruin everything good that had been going on. He could already feel Louis tensing up next to him, and if he didn't calm him down soon, then this really was about to be a big turn of events in the parking lot.

With a deep breath, Harry turned his body towards his chest and placed his free hand on his back. He was ready to whisper in his ear, suggesting they leave, but Louis beat him to the punch on speaking.

"Watch what you say to him, wanker."

Harry's eyes widened in surprise. He honestly wasn't expecting him to respond to Reid at all. The last time they all ran in together, Louis had been perfect about remaining calm and poised.

There was a lot at stake. Maybe not today, but with post-season right around the corner, Harry really didn't want Louis to jeopardize his chance of playing. He would love to see him knock Reid out. He could tell that was exactly what Louis was thinking as well. He's heard about their fights in the past, but he's never seen it for himself. Watching Louis send a solid punch to his jaw would be the highlight of the date ... but, he knew it wouldn't be right.

The timing was not fucking right.

Harry tried again to calm him down by running his hand up and down his spine. He could feel the muscles in Louis' body slowly relaxing, and his ragged breathing was leveling out. If only he could get them to walk away, that would be the most ideal.

"So, he speaks for him?" Reid angled his head towards Louis, and he tensed up again.

Harry sighed.

"Reid, come on," Cara urged. She tugged on his shirt sleeve, but he didn't budge. She let go with a groan. "Let's go inside."

Harry looked at Cara and narrowed his eyes. Hearing her voice right now honestly made his skin crawl. There might be a lot of hatred between Louis and Reid, but Harry felt a lot of hostility towards her as well.

"I'm having fun here, babe."

"That makes only you," Louis grumbled.

"You know, I quite enjoy this – seeing the two of you here. It's funny to think that Harry got screwed by me first before slumming it down to you. Must make for tough pillow talk with having my seconds, eh?"

Cara let out an annoyed huff and detangled herself from his hold completely.

"Shut the fuck up,," Harry snapped. This time, he felt Louis squeezing his hand as if he was now the one who needed to remain calm.

"Wow, he can talk," Reid teased.

Harry honestly hated him with every ounce of fiber in his body. He could not believe they ever dated, let alone that his grimly hands ever touched his body.

"Reid, you're making a scene," Cara grumbled under her breath.

"You can take him and leave," Harry blurted out, tone icy and sharp.

Cara jerked her head towards him. "Why don't you take the trash out that's standing next to you instead," she snapped, eyes hardening. "I knew when you moved to this school that you wouldn't't keep your legs closed for the football team. Just like you didn't with us. Anything for attention – and it had to be with Tomlinson."

If not for Louis wrapping an arm around his waist, Harry would have lurched towards her. Reid caught the movement and laughed bitterly.

"It is a bit funny that you ran off to Tommo after being with me," Reid agreed, smirking. "Looks a bit desperate, don't you think? Looks a bit desperate on both of you." He tilted his head towards Louis. "Always in my shadows, eh? Never first."

"Let's go. I'm not listening to this anymore," Harry settled with.

Just as he was dragging them away, Reid added, "Sex must be hard knowing that I was inside him first. His body, his mouth, his ass – all of it was mine, to begin with. You only get what's been used, not wanted anymore."

Louis stopped walking and slowly turned around jaw clenching. Harry saw his blue eyes beginning to turn fiery. This was not good.

"Actually, come to think of it – you don't even get what I threw out, do you?" Reid began laughing, and Cara pressed a hand to her forehead. "Wasn't Harry with someone else before you? Another boy? All you get is what me and some other bloke didn't want of him. A real slag is what I'm seeing. Congratulations, Tommo. You got yourself a right winner."

Cara snorted under her breath.

Harry should have known the second he saw Reid and Cara that it wouldn't end well. He should have been more forceful in trying to get them out of the area faster so that they weren't in this position of causing a scene. Once Reid got going, he kept going, and he never wanted to stop. He knew all the right buttons to press to get a reaction out of somebody, and he was doing a pretty good job of it.

Aside from the conversation they were having, Reid brought up football, opening a can of worms into a whole different territory that had Louis near seething in his spot.

It was always a pissing contest between the two of them. Harry was again reminded how much he underestimated Louis and Reid's hatred for one another. He didn't truly or fully understand it, but he could definitely see it first hand. The anger and the hatred were so physical on Louis' body, and if Reid said one more wrong thing, he was scared that they would actually start fighting.

Again, he would love to watch Louis kick Reid's ass, but all he could think about was that post-season was right there. Louis' last year to win his school a championship was right there, and he didn't want all that to go to waste because Reid was an ass.

Their arguing got to the point where Reid and Louis were now in each other's face. Harry was thankful that he had Louis' right hand sandwiched between his, and Cara held on to Reid's shirt to keep him from bolting forward. It really was ridiculous how they were arguing in the middle of the parking lot at a bowling alley. All he wanted to do was get out of there and go home.

"Okay, enough," Louis eventually shouted, causing both Harry and Cara to jolt.

Reid raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Can't handle the truth of your shitty football and relationship skills? I know it's upsetting that you got stuck with a cock –"

"I'm not asking you again," Louis repeated, more stern. "Should I remind you that even though your team beat us last year – which was a fucking first in many years – you still didn't win the award? For someone who talks a lot of shit about football, you sure as hell don't have the skillset to back it up. How many awards have you won since going to West Point? None, as I recall. How many goals did you score in the championship? None, I still outscored you. I still beat you for that award even though we lost the game. That goes to show that you're not good enough where it counts."

That ... well ... Harry was fucking stunned. Seeing Louis break out of his shell and shut Reid up was quite impressive. Now he felt like he was freaking out more than him right now. So much was happening at once, and he was back to feeling every ounce of emotion there was.

The worst of it all was that Louis was now calm. He was so insanely calm, and Harry had no idea what his next move would be. His right hand, his punching hand, he was holding on very tightly, but his left one was free and open. Harry was expecting the punch to happen. At this point, he was anticipating it.

However, it never came. Shocking.

"And don't fucking talk about Harry like that, or I'll put you in your place again. I don't give a shit what games we have coming up. If you think you can walk around here talking about my boy like that, then you're fucking more pathetic than I thought. I don't mind having a repeat of the last time I heard you talking down on him. Grow up man, your constant need to make comments about him is beginning to look desperate. Maybe it's time to get over that Harry has found someone better than the cheap shit that you are. Good riddance to whoever decides to be with you for now on."

Louis glanced at Cara, and Harry felt his heart stop. He thought Louis would say something further to her, but he did not say anything at all. He just simply looked. Then he turned towards the other way and led them out of the area, not bothering to look back.

When they finally got to the safety of the car, Louis opened the door for Harry before walking over to get to the driver's side. He took a few moments behind the wheel to catch his breath and let the intensity of what just happened pass through him. Eventually, he was calm enough to drive, near zooming out the parking lot to get out of there.

The ride back to Harry's place was silent and slightly tensed. Louis' knuckles were turning white from how hard he was gripping the steering wheel. It seemed like he tried his best not to overthink the situation throughout the entire drive. His jaw was set tight, and there was a small vein sticking out on the side of his neck that Harry knew only showed up when he was mad.

This wasn't the ideal way he wanted their lovely date to end. They were having such a good time together, and they were about to go back to his house alone. He was worried that running into Reid and Cara would put a damper in Louis' mood to do anything at all. Truthfully though, he felt okay. He felt more than okay. Seeing Louis stand up for him really was something else. He immensely enjoyed it. It wasn't practical, but Louis was pretty hot in the way he shut Reid down with his words. Not even needing to get physical. It was fucking hot, was what it was.

Harry's heart was racing rapidly in his chest. Had been since Louis and Reid first stepped in each other's space. Now his body was beginning to flush. He could feel his face heating up, and not even the brisk air from the car vents was enough to cool him. All he could replay in his mind was Louis and his strong demeanor - his intimidating way of shutting Reid up so perfectly. It was one thing for him to silence him about his subpar football abilities, but another thing was to threaten Reid if he were to talk terribly about Harry. He was fucking thriving because of it.

Shortly, Louis was pulling into the empty driveway of Harry's home. Instead of getting out of the car, he shut the ignition off and ran his fingers through his hair. He then turned to look at him, an apologetic look already taking over his face. "Look, Harry, I'm – "

"You're seriously not about to apologize, are you?" Harry interrupted before he could even finish the sentence.

Louis cocked his head back, stunned. "I ... yes?" he blinked.

Harry rolled his eyes and unbuckled his seatbelt. He leaned over the middle console and grabbed his face, yanking him closer so that he could press their lips together in a messy kiss.

"Don't apologize," he whispered against his mouth, smiling when his blue eyes blinked open. "You're hot, you know that?"

A wicked smirk slowly formed, and Louis leaned in for another kiss.

"Really?"

Harry nodded, eyes gazing down. He couldn't even think properly with how much he wanted him right now. "Did I tell you my parents aren't home?"

Louis curled his fingers into the back of his head. "You might have mentioned that earlier." He leaned in and rubbed their noses together. "Is that an invitation?"

"If you want me to be naked, then ... yes."

Louis swallowed, licking his lips as he pulled slightly away. "I would very much like that."

Harry giggled and kissed him once more. They then pulled apart from to get out of the car. They met each other in front of the vehicle and walked towards the house. As expected, the inside was empty and quiet. A few lights were on in the hallway, but his mom and Robin would be out until late tonight. He led the way up the stairs and felt Louis coming close to his back. Harry giggled when lips started pressing light, fluttery kisses along his neck and when hands wrapped around his stomach.

The two of them managed to make it up to the bedroom room without tumbling to the ground. When they made it inside, Harry shut the door and turned around to see Louis sitting on the edge of the mattress. With a smile, he grabbed the ends of his shirt and lifted it over his head, tossing it somewhere off to the side as he walked closer to them. The anticipation of what was about to happen began building up inside of his chest. From what he could remember, they haven't had sex in a while, not any time recently. They had Christmas and Louis' birthday, and then everything went to shit afterward. It definitely had been a couple of months since the last time, and although he was getting nervous, he was more desperate for it.

Harry stepped in between his legs. Pressed his hands lightly against Louis' chest and smiled when he unbuttoned his pants for him. Once they were undone, Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's belly and leaned up to kiss him. At the same time, Harry slowly began weaseling his way out of his jeans, so he was only left in his boxers. When those fell to the floor, he shifted on top of his body, straddling him on the bed.

They continued to kiss as they maneuvered around. Louis held on tightly to his lower back and rolled him on the mattress so that he was now lying underneath. He kept himself perfectly slotted in between Harry's legs and pressed a few more kisses to his lips before he was leaning back to yank his shirt over his head. After tossing the shirt to the side, Louis unbuttoned his jeans, but he leaned back in to kiss him some more. In response, Harry preened, a light, breathy moan airing out when he felt the first slide of Louis' tongue entering his mouth.

The kiss grew sloppy and desperate the longer it went on. Louis' hands were roaming every part of his body, just trying to mesmerize the way he felt under his fingertips. The room was getting hot, and it sounded between a mixture of ragged breathing and slick lips pressing together. Before it could go any further, right when Harry hiked his leg up around his waist, Louis pulled back breathily. His hair was a slight mess, his lips bitten and red as well. There was a smile on his face as he tried catching his breath, glancing down at him, eyes brightening on sight.

"What?" Harry questioned, a little out of breath himself.

"You look beautiful."

Harry flushed more than he probably already was.

Louis leaned down again and brushed some stray hairpieces off his sweaty skin. "What do you want, baby?"

"You."

Louis rolled his eyes, smiling. "I can manage that."

"I want you," Harry repeated, more precise. A shaky hand reached up around his neck, and he buried his fingers in the back of his fringe. "I want ... I want to blow you."

"I can definitely manage that."

Harry smiled wickedly. "I want you to fuck my mouth."

Louis choked on his spit. "I ... Yeah – I can do that. Definitely. If that's what you want. Sure. I can ... I can fuck your mouth. Always."

"Are you okay?" Harry giggled.

"Why do you ask?"

Harry bit his lip, cheeky. "You're talking too much."

"You asked me to fuck your mouth. I need some time to process that my boyfriend is quite the menace."

Harry shrugged his shoulders, so nonchalant. "Ponder it while I suck you."

"Fuck," Louis cursed under his breath, doing his best to get his pants quickly off. "Okay. Okay, how do you want to do it?"

Harry turned his head on both sides of the mattress and then leaned up on his elbows. He angled around to grab the pillows behind him and began fluffing them against the headboard. Once it was all situated, he smiled proudly and scooted back so he could lean on the pillows at an angle.

Slowly, Louis crawled forward on his knees to be right above his chest. He glanced down at the eagerness in his boyfriend's eyes and grabbed a handful of hair. Gently, Louis tilted his head back, observing him as he used his other hand to guide his cock towards Harry's mouth. He opened up wide as just the tip pressed in between his lips.

As Harry tightened his lips around the head of his cock, Louis let out a breathy moan. His fingers clenched to his curls as he began guiding him further down the shaft. The glide was wet and tight, and Louis had to restrain from bucking his hips forward by gripping on even tighter. He continued to push until he felt some resistance, and then he pulled back just a little to set a rhythm.

Harry glanced up at him about the third time of doing that and blinked, all doe-eyed and innocent. Louis was quite taken away with the beautiful sight of the boy's lips stretched around him, all red and flushed. It was taking everything inside of him to not combust right then and there.

After the buildup, Louis grew more confident. He kept one hand in Harry's hair, but the other reached ahead of him for the headboard. He made sure he had a good grip on both and then began thrusting his hips at a faster pace. Harry's eyes slipped shut when Louis' cock shifted in and out of his mouth. His lips had a wet and slick glide along the length of him as he went faster and harder. He tried to keep his throat relaxed so that Louis could go deeper and deeper each time he pushed in. Once he managed to hit the back of Harry's throat, his green eyes shot open, blurring with tears.

"Babe, I need to stop," Louis breathed out desperately, slowly pulling himself out carefully. Harry coughed once his mouth was free, and a couple stray tears rolled down his cheek that he quickly wiped away. "Your lips make me forget my name, I swear."

Harry smiled, biting those said lips. Louis groaned when he noticed how red and puffy they were, complementing the red flush to his cheeks and the glossiness of his eyes.

"You really are a sight," he mumbled, reaching down to rub his thumb along the boy's jaw.

Harry kissed Louis' thumb. "Was it good?"

"More than," he reassured. "Didn't want to come yet."

Oh. Harry smirked.

"How do you want to then?"

Louis smiled as he scooted back to properly kiss him, arms looping around his back. "Inside you," he whispered.

A shiver ran down Harry's spine. Those were two words he definitely liked to hear. "I can manage that."

"Get on your hands and knees, and I can manage it, too."

That was also a position he definitely would like to be in. Louis always had so much more control when they were like this. Harry was very okay with everything he was about to give him. It had been way too fucking long since the last time they had sex, and he was still on a high after watching him stand up to Reid.

Harry shifted around on the bed as smoothly as he could, but he knew he was just a tangled mess while rolling around. It was probably the least sexy thing he could have done, but he heard Louis giggling, and it was enough to ease him. Once he got onto his hands and knees, he felt him coming up behind. Gently, soft fingertips were brushing down the curve of his spine, and Harry's eyes instinctively slipped shut at the touch. Louis' fingers curled around the waistband of his boxers before he was rolling them down his legs.

When the cool air fully hit Harry's bare skin, he shivered. Louis' touch was hot, and the wet kisses he placed along the dip in his body had tingles springing down his legs. Harry was beginning to feel hot all over with the way Louis was circulating him. There was a ruffling sound going on behind that he couldn't bother to turn and watch. The nightstand drawer was flung open, and items clunk together, which meant Louis was searching for the bottle of lube.

Harry fisted the sheets when the bottle cap clicked open, and then slick fingers were running down his ass. He clenched around nothing, biting into his bottom lip when Louis teased his finger around the rim. The sensation was making him tingle, his cock hanging heavy in between his legs, just waiting for something to ease a release. Right when he was about to beg for more, maybe start crying in desperation, he felt the first press of Louis' finger inside of him.

Harry's elbows collapsed at the intrusion, and he fell forward on the bed. He was once again reminded of how long it had indeed been since they last had sex when the tightness and the burn remained prominent. With each finger that he pushed inside, there was resistance with the stretch. Louis had to ease him with soft kisses along his skin and a gentle touch of his hand to his hip. It slowly began working when he felt his muscles start to ease up, finally just letting himself go.

It took some time before Harry's body was relaxed enough for Louis to slide his fingers in without restraint. Once he was able to pump them in and out in a quick rhythm, stretching them wide, pulling whiny, breathy moans out the boy, he slowly dragged his fingers all the way out. Harry's eyes snapped open once everything stopped. He turned his head on the mattress and glanced behind, where he could briefly see Louis getting into position. His body felt too weak to properly move, and his skin was getting prickly with sweat from how hot he was.

Louis' cock curved hard and red up against his abdomen. He hadn't realized he was staring and smiling while Louis stroked himself until they made eye contact with one another. He continued to pump himself with one hand and used the other to get adequately lubed. Harry blinked, so mesmerized, feeling his heart race even more in his chest once realizing they were just seconds away from being fully connected. He couldn't believe how nervous he was getting.

"Still clean, right?"

Harry nodded his head rapidly. As if he could ever sleep with anyone else now.

"Me too, love." Louis swallowed and scooted closer. "You ready?" he questioned, a raised eyebrow, looking slightly concerned from the boy's expression.

Harry let out a heavy breath and wiggled his hips. "Yeah." He swallowed, turning his head around so he could bury it in the comforter. "Just nervous. It's been a while."

"I'll go slow."

Harry jerked his head up again. "Not too slow, okay?"

Louis playfully smacked his ass cheek. "Don't get sassy with me, baby."

"I just want you to fuck me." Harry relaxed forward. "I'm ready."

Louis leaned down and pressed a kiss against the side of his jaw. He had one hand holding his cock and used the other to grip Harry's hip. Slowly, he guided the himself in, easing the tight burn by kissing the boy's body and rubbing light circles into the juncture of his hip. Harry's eyes slipped shut when he felt Louis breach him open, fingers curling in deep into the mattress and trying not to let the sting bother him too much. Louis slowly eased himself deeper and deeper, cautiously gauging in every sound that he made.

"You okay?" he checked about halfway, angling his head around so he could catch sight of Harry's face.

"P-please, more," he begged with a whine

Louis pressed a wet, sloppy kiss to his lips, keeping him grounded there while pushing his hips the rest of the way in. Harry abruptly tilted his head back moan breathily once they were completely flushed together, trying to get used to the sensation of feeling so full and stretched.

It took a brief moment before Harry was wiggling his hips around, indicating that he was ready for him to do something. Louis pulled back from where he was bent over his back and gripped both of his hips harshly, now thrusting in and out. The drag was wet and tight, and each time he pushed in deeper and deeper, a guttural moan belted out of Harry.

"Louis – fuck," he whined, collapsing further into the mattress. He could feel his legs slowly giving out with the way Louis was thrusting in deep, but with the tight hold he had around his waist, he could hold his position.

"Gosh, you feel so good, baby." Louis eye's slipped shut as rocked, the resonating sound of their skins slapping together mixed in with the loud, ragged breathing. "So fucking good."

Harry choked on his breath when Louis pulled him back, holding him closer to his body. Every nerve inside of his body felt like it was on fire, and he could hardly breathe with how deep he was going. Each thrust was like a punch to his lungs, taking his breath away and making his head spin. There was a familiar tingle that was building up in the pit of his stomach, growing stronger and more robust when Louis continued to pound up against his sweet spot. Harry's cock was flushed and angry, spilling out the tip and ready for some sort of relief.

"Lou," he gasped, eyes clenching shut, bottom lip bit red. "I'm close."

Louis' fingers curled deeper into the meat of his hips as he thrusted harder. "Come for me, darling."

To help with the release, Louis reached under Harry's belly and grabbed hold of him, gliding his hand up and down. Harry whined desperately as he felt himself pushing closer and closer to the edge. Everything around him sounded like white noise, and the pleasure in his stomach was too overpowering for him to hold on to.

Louis breathed hotly against his ear before sucking a deep mark into his shoulder. All of it was enough to have his orgasm roll over him like a tidal wave of pleasure, absolutely consuming every single muscle inside of his body until he finished off by slumping into the mattress. Louis continued to move until he was following shortly. Louis' fingers tightened around him when he came with a moan inside. Every ounce of pleasure just pulsed right out of him. Harry nearly melted into the mattress when he felt warm liquid spreading around, slowly dripping down the back of his leg when Louis pulled out.

The two of them collapsed next to each other on the bed after separating and calming down. Naturally, Harry turned and curled into Louis' side so he could bury his nose into his sweaty chest. The room was now hot, and the sheets were a crumpled mess at the foot of the bed. It took some time for their rough breathing to soothe into a standard pattern. Harry could still hear and feel the quick way Louis' heart was beating in his chest from where he was resting his head.

"You okay, love?"

Harry smiled as he snuggled under his chin, feeling a gentle press of his lips to his forehead. "More than."

"You're not upset about earlier then, are you?"

"About running into Reid?" Harry wondered, rising up a little bit.

Louis nodded in response.

"No, Lou. I'm not upset about that. Being around him definitely doesn't make me happy, but I don't blame you for that."

Louis let out a heavy breath. "I hate the way he talks about you. I was so fucking close to just knocking that shitty smirk off his face."

Harry smiled. "I know, babe." He cupped the side of his jaw. "But I don't care about him. All I care about is you. He can say whatever he wants. At the end of the day, you're the only one who matters."

"You're an angel," Louis said as he reached up to brush the hair off of his face.

"You were kind of hot – getting angry at Reid."

Louis snorted. "Oh, I see why we had sex now."

"I'm kidding." He wasn't. "I'm just happy you're here with me."

"Yeah, I'm working on it – working on us."

Harry leaned down to press a kiss to the tip of his nose. "We're both working on it. We're a team now, remember that."

They really have been working on things for the best of their relationship. It was little steps they took each day, but Harry had been quite happy with how much they've been discussing the basis of their relationship. It was the most the two of them have ever communicated..

"We should probably get up and shower," Louis suggested after they pulled back from the kiss.

"I don't want to move," Harry whined. "I just want you to hold me."

Louis tightened his arm. "If we shower, then I can hold you the rest of the night. We don't have to get up for anything."

Harry groaned. "Fine. Let's shower. You turned me into a mess."

Louis chuckled and pressed a kiss to his forehead. He was the first one to roll off the bed, landing on his feet and walking over to his clothes that were thrown on the floor. Harry moved much slower, his body now sore and achy all over. He managed to get to the edge of the bed, sitting there for a moment while he watched Louis rummaging through the pocket of his jeans.

"What are you looking for?" he wondered.

Louis' brows furrowed as he continued to search the pockets. Once he found what he was looking for, he made a pleasing sound and turned to face him.

"This," he said, holding out the promise ring he gifted from awhile back. Harry gasped when he caught sight of it, reaching out to gently grab it from his hands. "I wanted to give it to you earlier."

Harry blinked, a smile growing on his face as he traced the familiar outline of the infinity engraving. "You kept it?"

"Of course. I promised you."

"I threw this ring at you," Harry reminded, giggling as he looked up.

Louis shrugged as he crouched between his legs, placing hands on top of his thighs. "Promises are not meant to be broken." He pressed a kiss to the inside of Harry's wrist. "I'm still wanting to keep that promise for you if you'll accept."

"You want me to wear the ring again?" Harry asked breathily.

"That ring means something to me – to us. It symbolizes the promise I made for you and for this relationship. I want it to be your reminder that I'm never going to take away my promise of being everything you deserve."

Harry's eyes started tearing up. "Fuck, Louis," he complained, laughing as he quickly reached up to wipe his eyes. "You can't be sentimental after sex. I'm emotional."

Louis grinned widely as he leaned up to kiss him. "I do promise you the best years, Harry Styles."

"I accept your promise."

//

Honestly, it's about time they fucked. Yay for sex! Claps. 👏🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 58 32
Nkoe Lenka is a thirty-year-old owner of an Art Gallery, a web development firm and a part-time hacker. Having gotten out of a relationship, she is n...
38.7K 1.6K 31
FIRST READ: Summer Sun (book 1) Autumn Rain (book 2) "I'm not over you, Lou. I don't think I will ever be over you. Don't you really care? Are you re...
813K 40.9K 54
The abandoned tree house was something to poke Louis' curiosity. His secret is kept, until he finds someone else trespassing in /his/ tree house. © 2...
8.1K 240 11
© Tomlinsontoes on ao3 Louis is an out of control teen heartthrob, Harry is hired to get him back on track and they both hate each other while they...