Small bump

By malik42

More

Small bump

31 0 0
By malik42

For the anon who requested a story based on Small Bump. Enjoy :)

I was so excited. Tonight was my and Zayn’s one year anniversary. We had been married a full year. I could barely believe how amazing the year had been. Zayn had given me so much love. That’s why I wanted to surprise him and make him his favorite meal. Tonight would also be the night that I would tell him that I was finally ready to have a baby. Zayn had wanted to start a family from the minute we got married, but I wanted to wait. I wanted to enjoy our first year. And to be honest I wasn’t ready to share Zayn, as selfish as that sounds.

I heard the ding of the oven and ran to take out my homemade entrée. Without thinking I grabbed the dish without an oven mite. “Shit!” I yelled throwing the dish on the counter. 

“(Y/N) are you ok?” Zayn said running into the kitchen. I stood there holding my hand with tears in my eyes. 

“I burned myself.” I cried. Zayn grabbed my hand and turned the faucet on. He put my hand under the cold water. I felt a sudden urge of relief. Zayn always took care of me. Its one of the many things I loved about him. 

“You always know what to do.” I smiled kissing his cheek softly. He smiled and kissed my forehead. “That’s because I love you,”. 

After the burning my hand incident. I finished cooking and made Zayn go wait in the Living room until everything was perfect. I set the table in the fine china that Zayn’s mom had bought us as a wedding gift. I loved the set so much. It was light pink with silver accents and a delicate flower in the middle. I put a few candles in the middle of the table and put out two wine glasses. I put the food on the table and smiled. This night was going to be perfect.

I ran upstairs and quickly got ready. I got dressed in a tight long sleeved cream dress. I put on a pair of turquoise heels. I threw my hair up into a top knot bun. I put on the diamond earrings that Zayn gave me when we were dating. I looked in the mirror and put on my makeup, some mascara and top eyeliner. Once I decided that I was ready I walked downstairs. 

“Zayn, come into the kitchen!” I called. I only had to wait a few seconds and he walked in. He was dressed in my favorite white button up and a pink tie. He looked gorgeous. 

He stopped and looked at me. “You look beautiful Baby.” He said walking towards me and kissing me softly. 

The kiss started to get heated. I wanted him so bad, but I had cooked an amazing meal and I had to tell him his surprise. So I pushed him gently and pulled away. 

“Zayn stop we need to eat.” I told him out of breathe. He sighed and pulled me towards the chair. He pulled out my chair and I sat down.  Once he sat down we started eating. 

We had finished our food and were laughing so hard. Zayn always knew how to make me laugh. I wiped my mouth and took a deep breathe. “Um Zayn I have a surprise for you.” I told him.

His eyes lit up and he pulled a small box out of his pocket. “I have a surprise for you too.” he said handing me the box. I looked at him and smiled. 

I opened the box and inside was a gorgeous diamond bracelet. “Oh my god Zayn its beautiful”.

“I saw it and thought it would match the earrings I bought you on our first one year anniversary. Let me help you put it on.” He said grabbing my wrist and gently putting the bracelet on. 

I leaned forward and kissed his lips. “Thank you. I love it. And I love you.” I whispered. 

“Ok now your present.” I said taking a deep soothing breathe. I was so nervous. I didn’t know why but I was. 

“(Y/N) you didn’t have to get me anything. I have everything I could ever want.” Zayn told me lacing our fingers together. 

“I know ,but there’s one thing that you don’t have.” I told him smiling. “And what’s that?” He asked me smirking. 

“A baby”. I said my smile growing bigger. He just looked at me. Oh no. He changed his mind. He must not want a baby anymore. God I am so stupid. I should of just gotten him the vintage watch I saw. I looked at him again and saw his eyes start to water. 

“A baby?” He smiled. I nodded, “I mean if you want to. I’m ready to start a family with you”. 

He stood up and pulled me into a hug. Tears were streaming down his face. I wiped them away and kissed him on the lips. “I love you.” he said. He hugged me again and when he let go he had a look of lust in eyes. 

“Lets start right now!” He said picking me up and carrying me bridal style out of the kitchen and upstairs. 

I laughed, “Zayn I have to clean up”. 

“That can wait we have more important things to do.” He told me throwing me on the bed. 

I pulled him down with me and kissed him hard. His lips tasted so good. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. Our lips started moving in sync as Zayn asked for entrance. I gave it to him ,but not before flipping us over so I was on top. I started unbuttoning his shirt as we continued to kiss. I moved my mouth to his neck as I unbuttoned the very last button. 

Zayn let out a moan as I pushed his shirt off his body. I kissed down his neck and to his chest. I gave his chest love bites until I got to his belt. 

I eagerly unbuckled it and pulled his pants down. I moved back up to his lips and kissed him again. I started grinding my hips against his feeling his hard member against my wet pussy. I wanted him so bad. He flipped us back over gaining a moan from me. I loved when he was rough.

He kissed my neck and started sucking on my sweet spot as I kicked my heels off. He pulled up my dress and started rubbing my clit through my panties. I arched my back and moaned kissing him again. The things this man did to me. 

“Somebody’s wet.” he laughed pulling my dress off my body.

“Only for you.” I moaned as he unclipped my bra. I laid back down and he immediately went to work. He teased my nipples and clit. He slowly pulled my panties down as he moved between my legs. He kissed down my leg until he got to my inner thighs. He sucked on my right inner thigh teasing me. My hands grabbed onto his hair as his tongue reached my clit. 

He plunged a finger into me while he sucked on my clit. “Oh Zayn right there”. I nearly yelled as his finger hit my g spot. Right before I was about to cum he pulled out. I grabbed his face and pulled him back on top of me. I moved us so I was on top again. I kissed him gently and gave him a smirk. 

“Your turn”. I whispered sucking on his ear lobe. I pulled his boxers off and his big length hit his stomach. I licked my lips as he gave a small moan. 

I put my hands around it and started stroking it up and down. “Fuck.” He moaned. 

I leaned my head down and started sucking on the tip. He threw his head back and moved his hands in my hair. He pushed my head down and I took in his whole length. I started moving fast up and down. He loved it. 

Once I felt his cock start to twitch I pulled away. He whimpered. I kiss him softly and he flipped us back over. During actual sex he always liked to be in charge. I didn’t mind though. 

He looked into my eyes, “I love you so much”. He slowly pushed into me and I responded with a moan. He was so big. Once I adjusted I kissed him signaling he could move. He started moving slowly. 

“Zayn faster.” I moaned. He smirk and pushed in harder hitting my g spot. I let out a loud moan. He started moving faster hitting my g spot every time. After a few minutes of this I felt a tickle in my stomach. I was almost there and I knew he was too because his thrusts were getting sloppy. 

“(Y/N) I’m almost there.” he yelled going faster. “Oh Zayn baby keep going.” 

He thrusted into me three more times and I felt my walls clench around his penis. I started moaning uncontrollably as I felt Zayn pour into me. “(Y/N)!!” He moaned so loud as he cam. We rode out our orgasms and kissed each other gently.  “This night was perfect.” I smiled. 

Zayn laid next to me. He had his arm around my waist as I laid on my back staring at the ceiling. I couldn’t sleep. It was weird knowing that I could be pregnant soon. I put my hands on my stomach and grinned. Zayn’s baby was growing in my stomach and I was so happy. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

One month later…

“You’re just a small bump unborn, in four months you’re brought to life,”

I stood in the bathroom nervously pacing back and fourth. “(Y/N) stop pacing your making me nervous”, Danielle told me. I had asked her to be with me when I finally took my pregnancy test. I was so nervous that it would be negative. My period was two weeks late ,but it was always irregular so it didn’t mean much. 

The timer dinged and I ran to the test. I took a deep breathe and looked at Danielle. She gave me a reassuring smile and I picked up the test. I closed my eyes and opened them. I looked at the little stick and saw a plus sign. A plus sign!!!

I turned around and looked at Danielle and smiled. “it’s a plus.” I screamed. She started jumping up and down and pulled me into a hug. We started screaming and jumping up and down together. 

The door threw open and Zayn and Liam were standing there looking at us laughing. “What’s going on in here?”, Zayn asked. 

I looked at him smiling. “I’m pregnant” I yelled running over to him and hugging him. 

“Pregnant?” He asked me shocked. I nodded my head and he picked me up spinning me around. “We’re having a baby!!”, Zayn yelled. Liam and Danielle hugged us both and we all cheered. I looked at Zayn and he couldn’t help smiling. I couldn’t help smiling. I was so happy. 

Three months later…

Everything was going great. The pregnancy was going so smooth. I barely had any morning sickness and the doctor said the baby was healthy and a girl. A Girl!! I couldn’t believe it and I knew that Zayn was happy. He had started picking out girl names the minute he found out. He decided on Ella Marie. I loved the name. And I knew it would make him happy. So we decided on Ella Marie. 

Everyone was helping out too. Danielle and Eleanor would drive me to doctors appointments if Zayn couldn’t. And the boys had bought Ella so much stuff she was the most spoiled unborn child ever. It was great being pregnant the feeling of her kicking inside me was amazing. I had a baby inside me. I already loved her with all my heart. I was ready to be a mom. I was going to be the best mom ever. 

Zayn and I sat on the couch watching my favorite movie. He had his arm around me and his hand on my stomach. That’s when I felt it. The worst pain in my life. I screamed as I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach. 

“(Y/N) what’s wrong?” Zayn asked worriedly. I started crying. “Zayn the baby, something is wrong.” I yelled. Zayn picked me up and started carrying me to the car. He put me in the passenger seat and jumped in the drivers seat. He pulled out the drive way and grabbed my hand. 

“(Y/N) everything is going to be ok.” He tried to reassure me, but I kept crying. He was wrong something was wrong with Ella. I knew it. I was scared. I couldn’t lose her. She had to keep breathing if not for me then for the father that loved her more then life. 

I felt another sharp pain and saw blood on the seat. “Ella”, I screamed. 

Zayn’s P.O.V…

“You were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.”

I sat in the waiting room my face in my hands. I was scared. For the first time since I met (Y/N) I couldn’t save her. Her screams were still ringing in my head. The doctor still hadn’t come out to tell me the news. I was being optimistic. I didn’t want to lose Ella. I loved her so much already. She was my little girl. 

Even though I wasn’t carrying her I had so many plans for her. I put my hopes and dreams in her. I had decided the minute I found out that (Y/N) was pregnant that our baby would have her mother’s eyes, but she would have my hair. When I told (Y/N) my plan she laughed and said “Of course she’ll have your hair its perfect”.

I was so excited for Ella to be born, to hold her for the first time. She would look up at me with those big eyes and smile. It would be like holding an angel. She would grow up and I would put her sleep every night and sing to her. When she was scared I would rock her to sleep. I would always keep her safe. Her and her beautiful mother. 

“Mr. Malik”, I heard pulling me out of my day dream. I looked up and saw the doctor. I stood up and just stared at him. He shook his head, “I’m sorry Mr.Malik but your wife had a miscarriage”.

Those words hit me like a hurricane. A miscarriage. I felt my legs get weak. I started crying. “No!” I yelled crying harder. Ella was gone. Our baby was dead. 

“My wife is she ok,” I asked still crying. The doctor nodded and lead me to her room. I saw her laying there. She looked so weak. Her eyes were closed but I saw the tears falling down her cheek. 

I ran over to her grabbing her hand. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. “I’m so sorry.” She cried. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into my chest. “Its not your fault baby” I reassured her kissing her fore head. “Its not your fault”.  My eyes started to water again and I looked up. I closed my eyes and whispered, “And you’ll be alright,” Speaking to my baby girl in Heaven. 

“You were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.Maybe you were needed up there but we’re still unaware as why.” 

Continue Reading