It gets better! β€’ A Bahja Rod...

By diorbarbs

Is she going get back with her exes or not? Will she stop being a player or Keep going? More

Chapter 1: Its Gets Better
Chapter 2: It Gets Better
Chapter 3: It Gets Better
Chapter 4: It Gets better
Chapter 5: It Gets better
Chapter 6: It Gets better
Chapter 7: It Gets better
Chapter 8: It Gets better
Chapter 9: It Gets Better
Chapter 10: It Gets Better Jealous type
Chapter 11: It gets better Jealous part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: It's gets better
Chapter 14:It Gets better
Chapter 15:It gets worser
Chapter 16:It Gets.........
Chapter 17: Feelings
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:Bad Things
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Principal
Chapter 23: Trouble
Chapter 24:Talk
Chapter 25:Drama
Chapter 28:Mood
Chapter 28:Feeling
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Goodbyes
Chapter 31:Goodbys Part 2
Chapter 32:Beach gone wrong
Chapter 33
Chapter 34:OMG......
Chapter 34: Player Time
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:P.L.A.Y.E.R
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45:The end.....
Last Part

Chapter 43

15 4 0
By diorbarbs

[Bahja POV]

It's was one morning I was up getting ready for school something just felt weird.But, I brush it off I went to the door and see Malaysia was ready.I grab her hand then I help her in the front seat after I get in my car turning the engine on backing out.

"Mom."Malaysia said.

"Yes."I said as we was almost at the school.

"When am I going to see daddy again?"She said.

"I don't know sweetie but soon okay."I said as I pull up to her school.

"Alright be on your best behavior okay sweetie."I said kissing her cheek.

"Okay Love you!"She said getting out going into the school.

I drive off heading to my school when I got there I got out untill Yasmin came up to me.

"Did you tell him that Malaysia was at your house?"She said whispering.

"No, not yet."I said whispering back.

Next thing you know I ran to the bathroom throwing up then the girls follow me.

"Are you okay?"Jhene said.

"Yeah just morning throw up."I said as I get don't throwing up I fix myself.

"What if you pregnant again?"Shanelle said we all look at her then at me.

"No No No."I said.

"She could probably be right everyone at my house tonight."Breaunna said as we have walked out the bathroom.

"Well well look who just saw "the player" wow wow"Malachiea said.

"Can you do that somewhere else you bitch!"I said.

"Do you just called me a bitch"Malachiea said walking up on me.

"I did what you going to do about it "BITCH" or you just gonna cry to your Lil mommy"I said then everyone laughed next thing you know he was finna swing untill the principal came.

"BAHJA RODRIGUEZ AND MALACHIEA WARREN IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!!"Principal said we both went to his office and we have to wait.

"I know my daughter was at your house yesterday!"He said.

"What you talking about?"I said acting like I don't know.

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about I saw you this morning dropping her off at school and I got the pictures to prove it."He said showing me the pictures.

"So you got your guys to spy on me now."I said.

"Yess they been spying on you sugar plum sweet tea."He said in my mom voice.

I looked at him like he was crazy in my mind I was thinking I never knew he had spy's on me he smart. But this isn't just the end yet.

Comment

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 548 19
Will she have everything she once had back?
16.5K 857 25
She cheated and left Jisung. She will come back to Korea to win his heart again. Is she going to be successful?
4.9K 131 30
She's gone and I can't believe it. Will she ever be back? βœ“ completed
107 13 18
She had a broken heart and vowed to never love again.... He was a basketball player, one if the best in the game. He was every woman's dream come thr...