I Need You- George Harrison F...

By holygrohl

George Harrison fan-fiction. A girl called Michelle goes to the cavern a lot. She loves music and loves her g... More

I Need You
Chapter 1- The Cavern
Chapter 2- Do You Want To Know a Secret
Chapter 3- Guitars
Chapter 4- The stage
Chapter 5- Linda
Chapter 6- What is going on?
Chapter 7- Balloons
Chapter 8- The Park ~Part 1
Chapter 9- The Park~Part 2
Chapter 10- Papers
Chapter 11- The Lake
Chapter 12- The Man
Chapter 13- John's House
Chapter 14- Double Date
Chapter 15- The Airport
Chapter 16- "I don't want to leave you"
Chapter 17- Strawberry Field
Chapter 18- The Cinema
Chapter 19- Goodbye
Chapter 20- Letters
Chapter 21- Stuart's Letter
Chapter 22-What Have I Done?
Chapter 23- My Life
Chapter 24- More Letters and the Cell
Chapter 26- Struggles and Confessions
Chapter 27- Apologies
Chapter 28- I Need You
Chapter 29- Movie Night In Our Den
Chapter 30- Brian and Ritchie
Chapter 31- Upsetting News and 'I Think You Should Go'

Chapter 25- Home Again and What?

695 17 16
By holygrohl

||Michelles POV||

~1 week later~

Ughhh

I'm soo bored. I really have taken George and the lads for granted, they have done so much for me. Well George mostly has anyway. George has given me friends, confidence, my own songs, and a job. I love George very much. I need to tell him that, he is an amazing person.

It's snowing outside, it's winter time. It's close to Christmas, I hope I don't have to spend Christmas alone..

I'm at home in the living room, and guess what I'm doing? I'm playing the guitar. That's all I've really done lately. I haven't heard from the lads in a long time now and I'm very worried. I hope they are okay. I hope they haven't got into trouble.. They wouldn't do that.

I heard the door clang. LETTER BOX.

I ran over to the corridor and to the door and saw a letter on the floor. I picked it up and looked at the envelope.

"The Kaiserkeller, Hamburg, Germany"

It's the lads! About time too.. I ripped open the envelope right away and took out it's contents. I had one piece of paper in my hand and it read:

"Dear Michelle,

Hey it's Paul, sorry we haven't written to you in a while.. I am truly sorry. But I hope what I'm about to tell you makes it better! We are coming back!! We are coming back on friday 5th december. We will come back on the ferry, if you like you could come to the docks to meet us? We will arrive home at about 12 ish.

I can't wait to see you again! It's been so long! I'll see you then,

From

Paul x"

Wait.. they are coming back!! It's early!! Yes!! I jumped up in excitement. I must have looked a right loony, but no one is around so it doesn't matter. Yes! Finally, I've waited so long! And they are coming home! I will see George again!! Wait.. when will they come back? 5th of december.. that's today?

Today??

Today!!

Oh my god. I looked down at myself and saw my pyjamas. I think I should get ready. Oh my gosh, today I will see George again! It's been three months without my Georgie and I will finally be with him again. It's 10 o'clock now, I better get ready. I rush up the stairs into my room and search through my wardrobe for some nice clothes. I pull out my high waisted tight jeans and a white t-shirt and put them on. After I've got changed I go over to the mirror to sort my face out. I put on my eyeliner and mascara, I try to look the best I can for when I see George again. Then I do my hair, when I've done I go back downstairs.

I look out the window and see the snow falling lightly on the ground. It looks really cold out there, I pick up Georges leather jacket he gave me and I pop it on. I love this jacket so much. It still faintly smells of him. I still can't believe I will be seeing George again!

The time is only 11 o'clock I still have a lot of time. I lay on the couch and stare at the ceiling. I think about in one hours time I will meet George. I keep going on about this, but seriously. This is the best thing in the world. It's been forever (three months) since I've seen George and now I finally get to see him again!

I feel something digging into me in my jacket pocket. I've never felt that before, I think to myself, "That's strange," I go through my pocket and find a folded piece of paper. I unfold it and read it. I realise what it is, it's Pauls lyrics he wrote.. for me. I feel awkward when I read it. It's really cute but.. I just feel strange and not right. Does he still like me? He's given hints every so often but.. he can't still can he? I'm with George, he should just move on. Anyway, didn't George give it back to Paul? Paul would be annoyed if he lost it. I fold the paper back up and place it back in the pocket.

I still have loads of time, I think about Cynthia suddenly and walk over to the phone in the corridor. I pick up the phone and dial Cynthia's number. I wait a second and she answers. I hear,

"Hello?"

"Hello, it's Michelle."

"Oh hey,"

"Did you get a letter from the lads today?" I asked.

"Yes! They are coming back!! I'm so excited! Are you?"

"Yes of course!! Are you going to the docks to meet them?"

"Yes! Are you?"

"Yeah, I'm going soon I'll be there about 12," I told her.

"Ah cool, same here. I'll see you there then."

"Yeah okay, byee,"

"Byee," I put the phone down and walked back into the living room. It's still quite early but I think I'll go now. I can't wait any longer, I need to go now! I make sure I'm ready and then I start to head out the house. I walk outside and feel the soft gentle snow fall onto my face. It's quite chilly, but I'm fine with this leather jacket on. I make my way to the docks.

~

Waiting under a shelter at the docks with Cynthia for the lads. We are looking out for any ships sailing our way, we've seen none so far. It is still quite early though. Me and Cynthia have been chatting while we've waited. I've become a bit curious to why they are coming back so early, did something go wrong? I asked Cynthia,

"Did John tell you why they are coming back? It's quite early isn't it?" Cynthia nodded and said,

"Yeah, he did actually. He said that George was found out he was too young to be there so they had to come back," I made a face.

"Oh, do you think he got in trouble?" I asked in worry.

"Ah I'm sure he was fine," she reassured me. I looked away but I wasn't completely sure about it.

Wait, Paul replied on the letter. George didn't. What if he was in big trouble? Oh no, what if he's just ignoring me? He made Paul reply because he doesn't want to talk to me? Why hasn't George written me a letter in ages? I'm really worrying now, what if George doesn't want me anymore? I stared at the snow slowly falling onto the ground. I felt a hand squeeze my arm, it was Cynthia.

"Hey, Michele. Don't be worrying," she gave me a sympathetic smile and I made a half smile. I couldn't help but have that doubt in my mind that George didn't want me anymore. Cynthia looked over at the sea and her eyes widened. I looked to where she was looking and I did the same reaction. A boat was sailing our way. Me and Cynthia looked at each other and we grinned.

"They're coming," we both said at the same time. We laughed at this and then waited in excitement for the boat to pull up at the docks. However the longer I waited, the more anxious I felt. What if I was waiting here for nothing? I tried to push these thoughts out of my mind. The boat stopped at the docks and we waited for the door to open. More doubts came into my mind. Then the door opened and out came lots of people. We waited for our lads to appear. Then we saw four dark haired lads rush out. They were here. But only four? They pushed and shoved as they ran down the ramp towards us. I started to run towards them too. They looked different somehow.. their hair. Their hair was pushed forward over their foreheads. It looks like my moptop hairstyle. Aha!

I continue to run out of the shelter to the lads. I waved my arms and shouted,

"George! Lads!" all the lads looked round to me and grinned. They ran towards us. George ran even faster than the others towards me. I laughed a little and George picked me up when he reached me. I spun me around as I hugged him. We stared into each others eyes for a while and then I leaned towards him. He kissed me hard on the lips like he meant it. I smiled and continued to kiss him. When he pulled away we rested our foreheads together. I saw George's eyes becoming watery and he said a little croakily,

"I've missed you so so much," I smiled even more and said,

"I've missed you too," he hugged me even tighter and then put me back on the ground. I looked at the other lads and they looked.. awkward. Why were they being so strange? Paul and John shuffled on the spot a little and Pete put his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground. What's going on?

"Guys? Is everything okay?" I asked. They all looked at me with even more awkward expressions. They are hiding something from me. John opened his mouth to speak bit Paul nudged him before he could say anything. I looked back at George and he looked really upset. He was trying to hold back the tears in his eyes and he was shaking. What's going on?!

"George?! What's wrong?" I asked really worried. He trembled as he held my arms. He looked at the ground and back at me.

"I-I've done something.. really bad," he stuttered. I'm really worrying now. I cupped his face with my hands and said,

"What is it?" he looked really guilty and upset.

"I-I... did... I lost my virginity... to a prostitute," I froze in my spot.

What?!

My hands started to shake and I moved away from Georges hold. I felt hot angry tears sting my eyes.

"You did what?!" I said with anger and sadness. A tear fell down his cheek and he looked even worse.

"Michelle, please-" he started as he held his hand out.

"No! Just leave me alone," I said really harshly and sternly. He froze and I turned around and walked away. Tears streamed  down my face. I felt him grab my hand and I shook it away.

"Michelle, let me explain," I stared at him even more angry.

"No! What?! George... just, I need to be alone." he stared into my eyes but I had to look away. I turned around again and walked away. I started to run when even more tears ran down my cheeks. I ran out of the docks and I realised someone had run after me. He was now at the side of me. I didn't look at him I just continued to stare at the ground.

"I need to be alone," I said as I sniffled.

"You need someone to take care of you, I'm sorry this is happening. I need to make sure you are okay," I looked up to see Paul. He is really lovely, I smiled a little to him. He gave me a little smile too and he wrapped his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked. I started crying real bad now, I couldn't help it. I thought George loved me? Why would he do this. Paul would give me a little squeeze whenever I cried really bad.

He walked me back home, when I got to the door he said,

"Am I allowed in? I need to make sure you are okay," I made a little smile and said,

"You can come in if you like, I don't want to bore you though," he shook his head.

"You wouldn't, you're upset. I need to make you better," I unlocked the door and let us both in. I walked into the living room and flopped onto the couch. I didn't know what to do with myself so this seemed the most appropriate thing to do. I started to weep into the cushions on the couch. I felt a weight on the other side of the couch, I was picked up and put into Paul's lap. He held me like a baby and cuddled me. It really comforted me. I pushed my face into his chest and cried. When I had calmed down a bit I moved my face out of his chest. I noticed I had made a wet patch on Paul's shirt and some mascara too.

"I'm sorry,"'I said as I tried to wipe it away but failing. He chuckled a little and said,

"Don't worry," I stared into his eyes a little longer. His eyes were so beautiful, they were amazing. His eyelashes were so long, and almost girly. I wish my eyes were like his. Wait, what am I going on about?

"Um, Paul?" I asked quietly.

"Yes?" he replied.

"Did you know that this happened?" he knew what I was talking about straight away. He shuffled a bit awkwardly, he then replied,

"Um, yes. I'm really sorry, he is as well. He was so upset when he found out he did it," I was confused by how he said 'when he found out he did it'.

"Wait, when he found out? What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"He was drunk that night, he was quite depressed for a few days you know. He really missed you, he started drinking. I asked him the night after if he remembered anything and he said that he remembered drinking and that's it. He didn't even know that he did it. He didn't do on purpose y'know. He loves you too much, I know he would never do that," I was surprised by what he said. George was drunk? Was he really that depressed? I feel so bad, he must have known what he was doing though? I'm so confused, I don't know what I should be feeling right now. "What's going through your mind?" he asked. I realised I was in a daydream. I snapped out of it and said,

"Um, to be honest.. I don't know. I don't know what to think, feel, or do. I'm so confused," he nodded to say he understood how I was feeling. "Does George really not remember anything?"

Paul nodded, "Yes, he was drunk the night before. And I guess that girl took advantage of him," my hands tensed in anger.

That bitch.

Paul recognised my anger and he squeezed me a little,

"Is that why George didn't write me a letter for ages? Because of what happened?" Paul nodded.

"George would never hurt you on purpose, he's too sweet to do anything like that," I nodded. I felt a bit better now, but I still have thoughts and doubts in my head.

"Thank you Paul, so much. You've helped me so much," he smiled sweetly to me.

"It's okay, love. I just want you to be better," it fell silent for a bit after that. I rested my head back onto his chest. He held one hand on the back of my head. I felt a little kiss on top my head. I felt so tired, I could just drift off now. But I still had questions on my mind to answer.

"Was you in a lot of trouble? Y'know because George was underage?" Paul looked a bit awkward again he said,

"George was a little, he was arrested..." I gasped really loud. "But it wasn't that bad! Don't worry! He was only in a cell over night, and he wasn't alone anyway. Me and Pete were there too.." I looked at him in confusion.

"Wait... you were in there to?" He looked away for a second then back at me. He let out a big sigh and then confessed,

"Me and Pete got arrested too... and it wasn't for being underage.." he didn't finish what he was saying.

"So?" I pushed him. He squeezed his eyes shut and then when he opened them again he blurted out,

"Me and Pete set a condom on fire and we were caught and got arrested," I was silent after he said this. He looked really ashamed for what he had done.

"Ohh Paulieeee, you silly boy," he smiled after I said this. It must have made him feel a bit better.

"Oh, where was Stu? He wasn't at the docks, is he okay?" he smiled a little and said,

"You are so caring aren't you!" I blushed a little. "He is still at Hamburg, he is going out with this girl there. He didn't want to leave her so he's staying with her now. I think she's called Astrid? Yeah.." Stu is going out with that girl! Good for him! That was the girl he asked for advice about wasn't it? I'm so proud of him! I hope nothing bad happened with her boyfriend before though..

"Oh yeah! You know that time you sent us all letters and you had one especially for Stu? Well George was curious why he had one all to himself and he read it to us. He asked you for girl advice didn't he? Aha, John teased him for it afterwards," I giggled a little.

"Yeah he did ask me, I hope I didn't embarrass him though," Paul shook his head.

"Oh no, Stu is probably used to all the names and stuff John gives him," I smiled to him.

"Oh that's okay then," He chuckled then I rested my head back on his chest. I said,

"Thank you again Paul, you're the best," he smiled and said,

"You welcome,"

I slowly felt myself drift off on Paul's chest.

~*~

Woah

Georgie noo D:

Oh Paulie :)

I hope this chapter was okay :)

Please vote, comment and whatever! :D

Thank you for reading! (:

Continue Reading