SPECIALIST! (Hunterxhunter Ff...

Por 0Anonymous_Panda0

Hunter x hunter fanfic Female! reader x HXH Character ๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™! (Hunterxhunter Ff) ใ€SLOW UPDATESใ€‘... Mais

ใ€Œ1ใ€_Introduction
Explanation for the hunter exam date
ใ€Œ2ใ€_Goodbyes
ใ€Œ3ใ€_Hunter exam
ใ€Œ4ใ€_Tough
ใ€Œ5ใ€_Phase Two
ใ€Œ6ใ€_Easiest part
ใ€Œ7ใ€_Tub & Trick tower
ใ€Œ8ใ€_Phase 3
ใ€Œ9ใ€_Genuine
ใ€Œ10ใ€_Phase 4
ใ€Ž๏ผก๏ฝŽใ€ใ€€General cleaning
ใ€Œ11ใ€_Day 1-5 to the end
ใ€Œ12ใ€_Begin
ใ€Œ13ใ€_He left
ใ€Œ15ใ€_Too many what if's & goodluck
ใ€Œ16ใ€_Nope! Right?

ใ€Œ14ใ€_I have to

887 54 3
Por 0Anonymous_Panda0

Please do mind your comments, I do not like addressing hateful slurs when it can be avoided by not commenting at all.

픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂

First POV

I teared myself away from the group. Kurapika asked me where I was going but I just spoke one word. "Gon." They understood and asked me permission to accompany Gon later for his lone orientation.

They went inside the room while I walked around the place trying to sense where Gon is. With my sadness interfering, I can't concentrate clearly.

But after a few minutes of wandering around, Satotz, the First Phase examiner approached me slowly and told me where Gon is. We came in together to his room and waited for him to wake up.

Hours later, he suddenly jolted awake and Satotz close his book gently. I was leaning beside the doorframe. "You're awake?" "Where am I?" Gon asked.

"A waiting room, next to the arena for the Final Phase." While Gon looks around his eyes trailed on me and stare. "Upsy-daisy..." I stare at Satotz in amusement as he moves his chair beside Gon's bed.

"Right. I was in the middle of the Hunter Exam." He looked down at his immobilized left arm. "Your arm will heal quickly. The break was very clean. In fact, once it heals, the bone will be stronger than before."

"Congratulations on passing the exam." Gon looked down at his extended hand. "Satotz-san, I-" "You can't." The mouthless man took his wrist and shook his hand.

"Just as someone who has failed the exman can no longer pass, someone who has passed the exam can no longer fail. The rest is up to you." Satotz looked at him with soft eyes.

"If you feel you are unqualified to be a pro, you are free to destroy or put away your license. You can even sell it, since no one else will be able to use it."

"However, a person who has passed the exam will not be allowed to take it again. Professional Hunters are treated well, largely due to our predecessors' efforts."

"Hence, there are many applicants who harbor ill intentions. If it weren't for them, we would accept every person who applied." Satotz gave Gon his pouch, where when opened, he saw his own Hunter license inside.

"Most professional Hunters consider this card more valuable than their own lives, yet no more than a worthless scrap of paper at the same time. The important thing is what you accomplish once you become a Hunter."

Yeah, There are many paths to take after you get your Hunter license. I was thinking about this when we encountered menchi and buhara who're both Gourmet Hunters. Since then I was thinking that maybe there are other things connected to being a Hunter.

"Gon-kun, you can decide for yourself when you're ready to use this card. I have faith in your judgment." Gon took it from his hand with care.

"Okay! A lot of people helped me reach this point. I'll use this once I've returned the favor." Gon declared. "Then allow me to congratulate you." Satotz offered his hand again.

Gon took it. "Thank you, Satotz-san. What about the other applicants? The exam, is it still going?" He asked once realization hit him.

"No, the exam is over." "Really?" Gon asked in disbelief. I removed myself from the wall and sat beside him before falling to my back.

"You slept for nearly the entire day." I said to him, "Really?" Satotz nodded at him. "The others who passed are currently completing a brief orientation. You will undergo the orientation later, with your friend here." Satotz informed.

"Who failed?" Gon asked seriously and I tuned them both out as I remembered what happened. "It was Killua." And after that Satotz told him the story.

I used my forearm to cover my face when Satotz began telling him what happened to my fight. It was an embarrassing moment that I don't want to hear and think about.

Satotz told him every match Gon didn't see, which was everything. After the explanation about Killua being disqualified after killing Bodoro, Gon was clearly mad but calm at the same time.

He jumped out of the bed and straight out of the room. I immediately stood up as well as Satotz. We ran to him, me being the first one to make it but I never stopped him.

"Gon-kun! Y/n-chan!" We heard it from behind. "Where's everyone?" Gon asked, I was about to answer when Satotz interrupted me. "You need more rest, Gon-kun..."

I just pointed to the door where the others were and Gon catched up to what I was pointing at and made his way through. He kicked the door open and marched to where Illumi was sitting.

I remain where I was in the doorframe and just peep through. If anything, I do want to punch the bastard's face but Gon can stand up on his own. And I don't want to interfere, he's got to do something to let some steam off.

Satotz came through the door as well, standing beside me near the door. He was looking hesitant on whether to stop Gon or to let the chairman handle it.

If anything was to go wrong, I'll immediately aid him if needed. "Apologize to Killua!" Gon said, his anger evident in his voice.

"Apologize? For what?" Illumi asked dumbly, making me want to bang his head on the table despite his handsome face. "You don't know what you did wrong?"

"No." Illumi hummed. "You don't have the right to be his brother." Gon formed his hand into fist, clearly trying to not let the anger get the best of him.

"Must I earn the right to be his brother?" And that's the last straw for Gon. He took Illumi's right wrist and made him stand in front of his small figure.

"He doesn't need to earn the right to be our friend!" Gon declared. "Don't bother apologizing. Just take me to see Killua." Gon slightly let go.

"What will you do then?" Illumi asked. "That should be obvious... We're Gonna rescue Killua!" "You make it sound as though I kidnapped him..." Illumi kind of whined.

"He walked away on his own." "But it wasn't by choice. He was being manipulated by you people. It's the same thing as kidnapping him!" The room became quiet.

"We happened to be discussing this very subject, Gon. Kurapika and Leorio have both lodged complaints. The committee has been discussing the fairness of Killua's disqualification." I perked up at this.

"Killua had been behaving in a strange manner during and since his battle with the man who called himself Gittarackur! I believe that he was hypnotized into committing murder." He's not wrong but he's not right either.

"Under normal circumstances, it would be impossible to use hypnosis to induce a person to kill. However, as Killua was raised in a family of assassins, murder was a part of his daily life, so it's natural that he would lack the ethical restraint of most!"

"I want to mention that the attack happened during the match between Bodoro and me. It's possible that he was trying to help me. Given that, the one who should be disqualified is me." Leorio's reason is partly true...

"In any case, Killua was not in control of his own actions. Thus, he should not have been disqualified!" No... Killua is in full control of his own actions. Illumi just gave him a full course push to the edge.

"And you girl? Aren't you going to say anything against my lil kil?" I can feel Illumi's stare in my direction. I look up from staring at the floor and smile at him.

"I have, but people won't believe me." I look down again as he hums in interest. "Go ahead then. Let me hear it." Illumi mocks.

"First of, Killua already told us his family is full of assassins. And my first impression on him is he's always laid back. If he is a killing machine that your family has trained him to. Then why isn't he killing everyone he was left alone with?"

"If he wanted to kill, he should've killed me on the island but instead we became more friends than ever. Second, I knew assassins wouldn't hesitate to kill. Third, Killua is in full control of his own body. And lastly he did that to prove he's making his own choice." I ended as Leorio looked at me with betrayal.

"What do you mean? Are you siding with Killua's brother?!" My heart shattered when Leorioo said that.

"No. Killua is in full control of his own body, all it takes for him to kill someone is a pushover by his own trainer which is in front of you. And because he's an assassin, he didn't hesitate to kill. He did that so he can prove he's making his own decisions without getting ordered to. Illumi didn't tell him to kill." Illumi whistled.

"You're smarter than I thought." He mumbled to himself. "Well, it's true that I didn't tell him to kill. But that's about it. Good job little girl." Illumi faced the front again.

"That is mere speculation. There is no proof. There were no clear signs of manipulation like #406 said. In fact, I would question the claim that he was hypnotized." Netero remark.

"I agree that the incident occurred after the battle between Leorio and Bodoro had begun. At that point, both fighters were evenly matched. There was no need for Killua to interfere." Netero said.

"There was some funny business happening. Like when you fought with hisoka. Back then, what did he say to you?" Pokkle referred to Kurapika and hisoka's match. I guess people just need to let out their anger even if it isn't involved on the topic.

"None of that matters..." "Oi! I want this orientation to be over so I can leave." The bald ninja uncaringly said. "None of that matters!!" It became silent after Gon's outburst. No one dared to talk.

"It's pointless to argue over whether someone should have passed. If you aren't happy about passing, keep working until you're satisfied. If Killua retakes the Hunter exam, he'll definitely pass!"

"It's unfortunate that he failed this time, but it is what it is. What does matter... If you've been forcing Killua to kill, against his will, all this time, I'll make you pay!" Gon declared.

I should've never opened my mouth. I should've never explained anything. Oh god, if something happens to this boy, I won't forgive myself.

"Make me pay? What, exactly, will you do?" Illumi mocked. "I won't do anything. Only, once I rescue Killua, I'll never let you see him again!" Gon bravely stated.

With fast reflexes, he jump away from Illumi's outstretched hand. "Ahem." Everyone's attention went back to the chairman. "Is everyone finished? Gon is absolutely correct."

"You must decide for yourselves if you are worthy of passing. You may complain about the results all you like, but we will not be changing our minds."

"Killua has been disqualified. And the rest of you have passed the exam." Netero nodded at bean and I approached a seat. I listened intently to the small green suited man.

"Okay, then I shall continue the orientation. The cards I've passed out are your Hunter Licenses. This card allows you to enter 90% of the countries that limit immigration, as well as 75% of the restricted areas in the world." Bean informed us.

"This card also provides free access to 95% of public facilities, and a line of credit that rivals large corporations. If you sell the card, you'll have enough money to last seven lifetimes. And if you keep it, you'll still be living comfortably."

"So take extra care that your license isn't lost or stolen. You won't receive a replacement. According to our estimates,--" and I tuned him out. I only came back to reality when the chairman spoke again.

"Then, we now declare the eight members here to be new Hunters!" After that we are free to go wherever we want. I stood up from my chair and made a beeline outside.

Just as when my gadget begins to ring. I answered it and interrupted the person in the other line. "Yes ten-ten-nii, we're done. The Exam is finished." I can practically see him breath out in relief.

"Good, cause we're landing any second now." I was confused. "Wait, wha-" A strong wind picked up and I covered my face to not let any dust enter my agape mouth.

In the clearing, stood a smaller blimp. A much smaller blimp than the one used by the chairman. "Y/n!" Came from the voice in the gadget as well as near me.

It took me a second before I dodge out of his grasp. He tumbled to the ground and stayed there while another two nearly tackled me to the ground as well.

All three of them are laying down on the dirt while I stood there, impatiently tapping my right foot on the ground. I ended the call a while ago. "Well? What are you three doing here?"

I was actually more surprised that ten-ten-nii is acting childish in front of the two girls. He said he doesn't want anyone to know that he's childish when he's with me.

"Is it bad that we came to take you home?" The older boy replied to me. "Well, I made it here. I'm sure I can make it home as well." I shrug my shoulders, making him shoot up from the ground, attacking me with a hug.

The two girls stood up as well and hugged me. "Mari-san, meri-san, why did you tag along?" Ten-ten-nii rolled his eyes. "They practically kiss madame's feet just so they can tag along." I gasp at that.

"Not really like that. More like we asked for permission and had to work extra hard for her to approve." They said simultaneously.

"Whaaaaatever. Let's go?" He looked at me again. I shook my head. "I need to say goodbye first." With that I run off.

I have to ask another permission from my foster parents.

I have to go to where Killua and the others are planning on going.

I have to.

픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂픂
「An」

This lone cut is brought to you by,
IM LOVIN IT PARAPAPAPAAAAAAA-
-Mcdonalds commercial

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

191K 3.3K 52
Guaranteed Uncommon One-shots Possible Triggers -mentions of suicide -cursing -themes of self harm/angst No NSFW, but some light affection. -GN and S...
685K 18.2K 28
โ› you took my breath away โœ Y/n Zodlyck ran away from home and came back after almost seven years for Killua's freedom. hxh! x zoldyck fem! reader s...
27.6K 1.1K 11
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...
232K 6.2K 13
hA this is such trash why did any of you read this i'm dYing [i do not own Hunter x Hunter] [or any of the characters] [i also don't own the art in t...