A Royal Story

By Cephxx

Ella Diana Porter, 21 years old young woman who's born in England but her parents moved to France, is soon go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
You guys decide :)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Wedding Dress
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 12

881 22 0
By Cephxx

"ATCHOUMMMMMM!!" I sneezed, gosh this cold.

"That's what happens when you come home soaking wet from running." said my mom putting a blanket on me, and giving me a hot chocolate.

"Thanks mum!" I said as I put my blanket up to my head.

Two days has passed by since the Grand Opening, and I was now sick, me and Harry have been talking a bit everyday but with all his obligations it's hard to talk all the time or even talk for 10 minutes straight. Yesterday night I was feeling a bit sick and today I'm burning with fever and I have headaches.

"Ella? Can I borrow your Birkin bag?" asked Amal.

"Of course you can, but be careful eh?!" I said to her, "by the way, where are you going?" I asked her.

"I'm going out for coffee with John, remember? From the Grand Opening?" she smiling widely, hmmmm I'm not happy with this idea but well...

"Oh nice, have fun hunn, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" I screamed while she was going out the door screaming 'Love You'. Oh well, it's going to be me, mom and dad and Netflix.

"Baby Bella, me and your dad are going house hunting for the  day, don't wait on us, if you need anything call the room service and if you don't feel good at all you can just call us okay?" mom said, oh  well it's only gonna be me then...

"Okay mommy, have fun send me pics of the houses okay?" I said smiling a bit, I love house hunting I really would like to go, but ohhhhh well... . They went out and I was in the big suite alone all by myself, I felt my belly growling with hunger.

"What time is it?" I asked myself for clearly nobody, 11:30 in the morning, well there's no right hour to eat right? I took the room service menu and looked at the sweets they had, pancakes, waffles, fruits with chocolates, hmmm, I'll take it all. I called the room service and they said they'll bring the food in 10 mins or so... ohhh how I'll miss having room service, I laughed to myself. Right then my phone buzzed.

(The chapter will now turn as a text messages conversation, enjoy 😊 )

Harry: Good Morning Ella!

I flinched, YAY he's texting me!!!!

Me: Good Morning Your Highness

I laughed typing this, because I know he doesn't like that.

H: Ella...please..

E: Sorry sorry it's just too funny sorry,

E:...Your Highness hahha

E: Okay okay I'm done sorry

H: Hahah no worries, I'm happy to make you laugh.

H: So I was thinking...Are you doing something today?

E: Ohhhh well...I am laying in my couch, I'm sick, I caught a cold :(

H: Oh no, I'm sorry! Can I do something for you?

E: It's okay I guess...and no I don't think so besides maybe bringing me Mcdonalds and Chocolates haha just kidding of course.

H: Hhaha, well I could do that!

E: No no I was only kidding don't bother yourself and don't spend money or your health coming here I may be contagious.

H: Well, I'll leave you rest then okay?

E: Okay, thank you Harry and thank you for checking on me hah ;)

H: No problem! Talk to you later?

E: Yes of course! Whenever you want Harry!

H: Good, see you later Ella Bella xx :)

E: See you..xx

Just when I locked my phone, I heard a knock on the door, ROOM SERVICE!!!! I got up as fast as my ill body could go and opened the door, a guy in a suite entered with a tray full of the food I ordered.

"There you go." The guy said smiling at me,

"Thank you so much, I completely forgot but do you think you could bring me a hot chocolate please?" I asked embarrassed, I didn't want to sound like a spoiled rich brat.

"Of course Miss, I'll be right back. Bon Appetit!" he said leaving. The good smell of the waffles and pancakes was coming to my nose, and I started to eat, while I was watching "Full House" on Netflix.

The I heard a new knock on the door, I opened it and it was my Hot chocolate.

"Thank you very much." I thanked the man took my hot chocolate, and closed the door, after eating and taking my medicines, I layed back down, put a blanket over me and drank my hot chocolate.

It was now 12:30, I want to text Harry so much! I miss him already, but as friends of course...duh.

I was laying in bed and I was starting to feel hungry again but for salty things, don't you ever have this feeling, when you're hungry but only for salty or sweet things?

I heard a new knock on the door, I didn't ordered something else did I? I got up and went to the door, I opened it only to see the unexpected.

"Hey Ella!" a voice I haven't heard in a long time said, my jaw dropped I was already burning in fever and now I was burning with anger.

"Daniel! What in hell are you doing here?" I asked blocking the passage to enter the room, let me tell you who Daniel is. When I was little he was my best friend, I was 9 and fell in love with him, he said he liked me too but made fun of me, when I moved to France, he apologized saying he made a mistake we were now 16 and he asked me to go visit him for three days, and I went, how stupid was I? He made fun of me and humiliated me, no need to say I hated him.

"Ella Bella, is that a way of saying hi to the love of your life." he mocked.

"Hhahaha ohhh Daniel I never thought you were such a comedian. Get the hell out before I call security." I said firmly as I was entering the suite again, I felt his hand taking my wrist and he was now hurting me with all his strength.

"Do you really think, I'm going to let you go?" He said.

"Let me go? As far as I know you never wanted me and since the last time I saw you I grew such a hate towards you, so let me go Dani and anyway you never had me!" I said using the nickname he most hated.

"Ohh you really think so? How do you think I found you? You were on the cover of every single magazine in England, the new conquest of Prince Harry, but I'm not going to lose you over some royal guy who can have all the girls he wants!" He said with hate in his voice.

"Daniel, you let me go or-" He cut me off.

"Or else what?!" he said tightening his grip on my wrist, I whined a bit letting a tear slide down.

"Just leave me alone you never had me and you will never have me, I don't want you, I never want to see you again, you're crazy!" I yelled at him.

"As of today I will never leave you!" he said forcing me to kiss him, tears started to slide down, what did I do to deserve that?!

"Let her go!!" I heard a voice say, he pulled away and I started to cry even more, I wanted to puke, he didn't let go of my wrist tho, I had my eyes full of tears I couldn't even see who was there, even tho I thought I recognized the voice, I couldn't think about anything.

"Let her go and I won't harm you!" the voice said again.

"Harm me?! Your Highness I though so much of you, you wouldn't hurt a fly." Daniel said as I understood it was Harry.

"True I woudn't hurt a fly, unless this fly is a stupid prick, who is hurting somebody I care for." Harry said.

"You let go of her right now, I commend you." he said, Daniel let go off me but pushing me down which caused me to fall and hit my head on the door handle and lend on my bum.

"You're safe for now, Ella Bella, but I'll come back and you'll be mine!" Daniel said putting my hair behind my ear. I cried even more, what a psychopath!

I curled in a ball, I started crying until I could feel a presence next to me.

"Ella? Ella are you okay?" Harry said softly. I didn't answer, I felt his arms around me and before I knew it, he was taking me bridal way, opened the door and put me on the couch.

"Ella, I know this is traumatizing but please I need you to tell me now, how are you?" he said standing beside me, and putting my legs on his lap.

"I- Just- Thank you!" I said burring my face in his neck as he embraced me in a hug and was touching my curly hair.

"Anytime, Ella." he said holding me close.

"I- I can't feel my wrist." I cried a bit, I looked at it and it was all purple/blue.

"Let me get you to the hospital." he said worried, but I couldn't move.

"Wait, please wait, I need to stay in your arms a little bit more." I said wiping away my tears.

"I'm here don't worry." he said taking me off the couch and sitting me on his lap touching my hair gently making me shiver, he then placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay we can go now." I said not moving from his neck, he got up with me in his arms and he asked where was my room, he then entered putted me on my bed and he sat next to me, I got up and went to the wardrobe and choose something quick a white top, a grey zipper Adidas sweater and a grey Adidas jogging, and matched my shoes. Made my hair in a Bun and I looked at my wrist it looked awful. I entered my room again and looked at Harry, who smiled a bit.

"You're beautiful, you genuinely are beautiful, you've been through hell just now and you manage to look like a queen." He said as I blushed big time and was speechless.

"Thank you Harry!" I said hugging him, and feeling his hand going through my hair once again!

"Let's go Ella?" he asked smiling down at me.

"Yes let's go, do we take my car or do you have somebody waiting?" I asked him.

"Nobody is waiting for me downstairs I can drive you there okay?" He said.

"Okay then we can take my car thank you for taking care of me." I said to him smiling.

We went downstairs to the hotel's garage and he opened the door of the passenger sit for me, then went to the driver's sit and drove off to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 207 35
My name is Kalista. They call me the beast. Kalista has been cursed by a powerful sorceress and is now a prisoner in her own palace. As petals fall f...
961 188 9
Aquaria is chosen to be the youngest fairy god mother in Eupharia - the land of fairies and gets the toughest tale to solve. Prince Herman is not the...
121K 4.5K 21
A wicked stepmother, Two jealous step sisters who are jealous of the oh-so-Amazing Cinderella and a hot prince dude who falls for her. Isn't that how...
14.3K 964 108
Students come from around the world to attend four specialized and prestigious schools - The Kings' Alliance Royal Academies. They are the future of...