Stronger Then She Looks.

By CyberPunkWolfieX3

This is a story of a girl who over comes bravery in a fire and discovers a special secret about her self as s... More

Stronger Then She Looks.
The discovery
Part 3: the first fight.
Lost and found

Surprise

25 2 0
By CyberPunkWolfieX3

Sat alone. Starring at her flame filled hands fascinated. Curious about what that creature said she was "fire guardian".

Practising her new found magic listening to her music in the fantasy filled meadow. Swarmed with birds singing and butterflies floating around beating their wings against the golden rays of sun. A pair of loving eyes watched her: hidden from sight. Francis gazed at her from a far, keeping an eye on her secretly. Making sure she was ok.

Winter's eyes turned to the colour of fire and glowed a crimson aura. She closed them for a brief moment. Then viciously throwing her arm around her. Making a circle with the scorching flames. As she stepped out. Moving to the beat of the song she was listening to ('Shadow moses-Bring me the Horizon'.) fire flew out of her palm in formation of the wolf. They danced around as she learned how to summon her fire.

As her arm flung around her body followed like a ballet dancer. A ball of fire raged from her hand and flew straight past Francis.

"whoa easy there you nearly had me served up for BBQ".

Winter took out her ear phones and gazed at him trying not to laugh, "sorry".

Francis sat down next to where she was standing. All tired out. Winter flopped to the floor.

The sun slowly vanished behind a cloud. Making it hard for the shadows to be noticed. In the damp trees the creature watched its new nemesis: learning her every move and focused on her weaknesses.

Francis picked winter up off of the cool, dry ground and held her tightly in his arms.

The sky faded to black. The stars shone like little white stage lights. The black shaded trees outlined the magical glow of the forest. Winter laid in her aunt Darcy's caravan staring at the moon. Francis laid there beside her gripping her tightly with both his gentle arms as he kissed her soft, pale neck. He ran his hand down the side of her muscular leg. She turned to face him. "behave you". She said with a slight tease in her tone as she placed her radiated hands on his shaved cheeks and ran her thumb over his cheekbone.

Dawn. It wasn't as peaceful since her encounter with the creature. A heavy down pour of rain carried on through out most of the day. Soaked. Winter returned to the caravan where her loved one still lay asleep on the soft bed decorated with butterflies and a pentagram the background of the cover was black with a rim of purple.

As winter began to make breakfast. The sent of sausages, bacon and onions for her other half filled the whole caravan. Driven by the sent. Francis rose from his sleep. "morning beautiful" he said kissing her on the cheek as he clung to her waist from behind her. She smiled "hello sweetheart".

As they polished off breakfast. The sun peeped out of the dark miserable sheet of fluffy clouds. The few seconds of sunshine entered caravan through little droplets on the window like a rainbow.

The sky cleared. The golden sun pleasured the waking earth from its down pour, the little silver droplets sparkled and dropped from high trees splashing into a puddle below.

They left the caravan and joined the rest of the family at aunt Darcy's.

The living room was a creamy colour with one wall that had black wallpaper that had a imprinted flower pattern, the carpet was blue with a purple fluffy rug, and on resting on the floor were two chocolate brown leather sofas both three seaters. Above one of the sofas, were three shelves full of gothic fairies. On the opposite wall hung a 60inch tv and below it stood a wooden cabinet with a silver Xbox and films.

Francis looked at Winter's mum, "can i talk to you for a brief moment please?".

She nodded, and got up out of her seat, they plodded into the kitchen.

Moments later. Francis turned the corner with a massive smile. "hun, fancy going for a walk?"

He gripped on to her small warm hand.

The soft blue sky was cloudless and flew above them. Like a stalker the sun followed them to the beautiful meadows.

They sat there. Enjoying the remaining moments of the warm sun and the cool gentle breeze. Francis starred at winter lovingly. "hun, theres something I have been needing to ask you?" his smile beamed white and his cheeks turned red. A sudden tone of nerves peered in his voice. She looked at him with her deep light blue eyes as he gazed deeply into hers. He pulled out a small, black, velvet box. He slowly gave it to her. I reached her hand as the sun began to set. She opened it: a silver ring with a love heart shaped amethyst and blue sapphires around the edge. Breathless. She looked back at him. "marry me winter?"

She smiled and leapt into his arms: tears of joy streamed out of her pure blue eyes as she clung to him. "yes!" she squealed. By now her face was so red it could make a cherry tomato jealous. Crying with joy she clung to him with both arms wrapped around his stick thin body a river of excitement and love flowed through them as their lips collided together lovingly.

Movement in the shadows crept up on them like a lioness stalking its unlucky victims. The creature was back. The sky turned grey and the wind picked up speed whistling and howling. A drum roll of thunder and a flash of lightning, the creature stepped out of the trees and into the meadow.

Winter glared at the dark, cloaked shadow looking creature as it approached. Slowly getting closer and closer.

Francis slid his hand down winters thin but muscular arm to clasp hers.

A strong dust filled wind swept winter into its tornado grasp. Winter struggled for freedom. The strong winds carried her and dropped her straight onto the hard ground at the creatures skeleton like feet from three meters off the ground.

As she hit the ground: hard. She landed flat onto her fragile pale back. Her freckled face was cut along her cheek bone from the small rocks that was also carried by strong winds.

The creature yanked winter too her feet clamping her wrist with its bone like hands. She tried shoving its hand off of her. As she finally managed to break out of its nightmare grip it managed to clip its self back. It grabbed a hold of her other wrist and tied it behind her back. Francis charged at the creature. He attacked it. He piled on to the creatures back trying to free her hands. The creature grabbed a-hold of Francis' t-shirt and flung him to the ground. Furious: Winter flung back her fragile head and smashed the creature in the face. Raged. The creature sprouted black wings that were made of sharp blades and carried winter away to the mists.

Charging through the deep, dark forest following them deeper and deeper into the dark part of the magical forest.

Trapped in a room and behind iron bars. Winter curled in a cold corner of the concrete room, sat on the stone floor with tears strolling down her freckled face.

She gazed up for a brief moment, she saw the creature standing above her, fascinated by her immortality gazing deeply in to her frightened eyes and saw the fire burning around her heart and her soul that lit up brightly awakening the burning glow from her eyes.

Her small frail wrists were chained to the wall behind her. She tried to melt the chain with her new found secret flames. But the binding was too powerful. The more times she struggled and tried to burn her way out, the dungeon drained her lifeless: it slowly fed off of her energy leaving her unable to stand. She was out cold hanging by her arms but curled against the wall.

Hours past although it felt like days. A huge thud and a puff of smoke came from the hidden door. Francis stood there angered. He stormed the dark creature threateningly.

"where is she"!.

"somewhere you'll never find her." it replied cunningly

Winter regained consciousness, "Francis!" she yelled helplessly.

Francis looked down at his feet to find a underground dungeon. There frightened and lonely, sat winter: barely able to stand. He bent down grabbing the iron bars above her head.

"what the fuck have you done to her, let her go you ugly arse gobshite!".

"now now, no need for name calling". The creature continued to manipulate Francis

Francis grabbed the sword hammer from the crafting fire. He swung the hammer to the creatures half dead face. But before her could strike, the creature vanished. He appeared again holding Winter by the neck in his arm and clutching her arms behind her with its other hand.

"Drop the weapon boy, or things could end badly for you and for her". It continued manipulating him

"Let go, i cant breath". Wither gasped. With no energy to help francis or her self she shook like a leaf.

"Your killing her! Fucking let go"!. Francis yelled almost crying gripping the hammer tighter.

A stream of lightning zapped the creature and winter fell straight to the floor as the hooded shadow fled. Francis ran to her. Scooping her up in to his warm loving arms. "Shes breathing". He gave a big sigh of relief

"A little thank you would be nice." a voice sarcastically remarked

He looked round and saw a man his age (20 odd) walking up to him. The man was dressed in a long brown cloak with a celtic button at the neck, her also wore green robes and long grey trousers both made out of a rough cloth. On his feet he wore pointed shoes and he held a 6ft wooden carved staff with a blue crystal at the top of it. His eyes shone yellow with a glistening white, as for his hair, it was mouse brown and reached his shoulders, it was the same length as Francis's but his was more matted then fluffy. "my name is Shadow, im the mage of these woods".

Shadow helped francis to his feet with winter still tucked up in his arms.

Continue Reading