(3/5) RTTE Seasons 3 & 4 (AMD...

By MeganGS98

The next seasons have come and the plans are getting more serious by the attacks on the Dragon Hunters. Will... More

Enemy of my Enemy
Plan to Action
Buffalord Soldier
Time Out
Training the Dragons
Snoggletog
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
The Search for a Father
Viggo's Exile
Discussing the Mundr
The Marriage
The Day After Marriage
Last Auction Heroes
The Honeymoon (Mature Content)
Defenders of the Wing, Part 1
Defenders of the Wing, Part 2
Ann's Birthday Party
Midnight Scrum
Dire Straits
The Longest Day
Metal Madness
Gold Rush
Twintuition
Plot against the Lead
Shellshocked, part 1
Shellshocked part 2
Going Home

Stryke Out

341 8 2
By MeganGS98

A few hours have gone by and Ryker decided to set sail for the dragon fights, an important way for the income. While Ryker had left, Viggo and Ann made the best of it and spent their time together in a private area: Viggo's Quarters. Holding each other, kissing and laying on bed made them be in love like never before. "I'm so glad you're back. You have no idea how difficult it has been for me to be without you." Viggo gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "You are the most important person in my life. I never want to let you go again." He pulled her in a tight and comforting hug.

"We both have to learn about caring for each other, how to see how we feel and adjust to that." Ann whispered. "Yes, I know I'm still making mistakes, but I'm not the only one I suppose." Viggo smiled at her. "I admit that I'm also making a few faults and I'm trying to prevent those. I don't want to hurt you." Ann told him. "Shh, as long as I am still hurting you, there's no way you can hurt me." "What do you mean?" Ann asked him confused a bit. "I feel just as hurt as you do when I have done something stupid again. It hurts me seeing you hurt." He kissed her deeply. Ann shove herself closer to him to have her head on his chest after they broke the kiss. Having an arm around her, she and Viggo fell asleep.

A few days later, Ryker came back to them back on Hunter Island with some bad news. "Hey, you don't look pretty good. You okay?" Ann asked her brother as soon as he came in. They hugged before Ryker answered. "The dragon fights are not as successful as they once were. Incomes are decreasing from there. We have to do something about it." He said to both Viggo and Ann. "No, it's not us who have to find a solution for it. It's them. They are the ones to control the fights. If they don't make sure to increase the incomes, they will hang for it."

"Wow, Ann, I've never heard you talking like that before." Ryker was stunned a bit about it. "What? It's true, right?" "Yes, it is true, but Ryker is right. It's quite unusual for you to talk like that." Viggo gave his brother a supportive answer. "So now you take his side, huh?" Ann looked mischievous at Viggo.

"Ryker is and will always be my brother, baby. No matter what, we need to support each other. A brotherly relationship is different than a relationship loving a woman like you." Viggo smiled as he walked up to them. Ann bumped him with the elbow in his chest. "Like I don't know that. I had a sibling too, remember?" "Hey, don't worry. Of course I remember." Viggo stood behind her, holding her waist and kissed her cheek.

A few days had passed and Ryker received a letter from the dragon fights. "Ah." "What is it, brother?" Ann came to him. "Looks like the dragon fights are back in business. People have come to see the spectacle again." Ryker said as he read the letter. "Maybe you should check it out?" "I was thinking about the same, but with an extra for the journey." Ryker said in a teasing tone. "And that extra is...?" Ann sighed out.

"You are coming with me. You have never been there before, have you?" He asked her. "No, thinking about it, no I haven't indeed." "Good. I'll take care of it that you can come along. I'll talk to Viggo about it, I'm sure he will let you go." He smiled to her.

They got everything they needed and left for the dragon fights. "Hey, you took that Speed Stinger with you? Since when actually?" Ann was surprised that it was with him. "It looked like he didn't want to leave my side so I decided to take him with me. Am I right, Sky?" He said to the dragon who answered with a happy roar and spun in a circle.

"Sky, huh? Nice name! Didn't know you named him already." "It came to me shortly ago. I thought it would fit him as he is very fast." They laughed a bit. "Have you thought about training him so he can be by your side in combat?" Ann suggested to him. "I have considered it and it might be useful someday. We will train with our dragons, including Viggo, after we get back to the island, okay?" Ryker poked his sister in the side, who started laughing and tried to frolic around with him. "Deal." She said to him as he held her head stuck under his arm.

A few hours later, they had arrived at the fights and were surprised by the attendance of crowds. Ryker led Ann off the ship and onto the island. They walked up to the host who was welcoming all the guests and got into a talk. "Well, this is promising!" Ryker said to him as he looked around. "I have a new challenger for the Triple Stryke, a most formidable opponent." The host man told Ryker to have his interest peaking. "What kind of dragon?" Ryker asked again. "You shall see." The host said rather mysterious. Ann and Ryker looked at each other before walking off to take their places in the tribunes.

When they were leaving, Ann was called by the host again for a request. "Ma'am, can we use your dragon for the fights as well? She'll make a good contender, quite unique with her colors too." "Using her and giving her back to me injured and unable to fight for the time being? Yeah sure, go ahead!" She said sarcastic. "Really?" "No, of course not, you muttonhead!" She yelled at him.

The fight would start soon and the crowds seem to get more enthusiastic around the arena. "Why would all of these people come to watch the fights all of a sudden? And also in such large numbers?" Ann asked Ryker who replied hesitantly. "I'm not sure, but he said he has a new dragon as an opponent to the Triple Stryke. I'm curious what kind of dragon he was talking about." "Me too. Hopefully it will be a good match."

The host came walking up to them and spoke to the crowds to get them thrilled up. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is the main event! The reigning champion, the Triple Stryke, versus the newcomer, the Night Fury!" He yelled as the cages were lifted off the dragon carriers. Ryker and Ann were shocked to see the dragon they had hunted for, for such a long time, was in the ring. 

"The Night Fury?! Stop the fight! We need that dragon alive!" Ryker yelled at the host. "Do you want a riot on your hands? I'm not stopping anything. Listen to that crowd!" The host said casually. "Where is the boy?" Ryker forced the man to tell him. "Oh, you don't have to worry about him." The man said on the same way. "You better tell us where the boy is. He is a friend to dragons and can put every single dragon against us. Where do you have him?" Ann lost her temper and grabbed her dagger only to keep it against his throat. 

Ryker stopped her just in time before the dagger would slit the host. Ryker got things over from her and grabbed the man by the throat and held him up. "If that Triple Stryke kills the Night Fury, I kill you." He threw the man to the ground and Ann heard him mumbling. "I really hate that guy." Ann kicked him so he would be on the ground a little longer.

The fight between the Triple Stryke and the Night Fury started with a wild charge of the scorpion tailed dragon, making a sweep to knock Toothless to the ground. However, the Night Fury dodged multiple attacks from the tails and blasted at his opponent. Some roars and growls coming from both sides, the crowd cheered and shouted for their favourite dragon. The dragons rolled into the walls, bumping each other into every corner. The Triple Stryke took a hold on the Night Fury with his tails and flew into the air with him. The Night Fury freed itself out of the tailed grip by slapping it with his own tail. 

As the crowds were cheering loudly, Ann got a little nervous. She turned herself to Ryker for a moment, drawing his attention so he would hear what she had to say. "The crowds are cheering so loud that I can't hear anything outside of the arena. If the other Riders are here to free the boy and the dragon, there is no way I can tell they are coming." She warned him. "That's alright, sis. Just try not to focus too much if you can't hear anything out there." He tried to calm her mind, but Ann would still be on high alert.

Combining its three tails together, the Triple Stryke went in for a knock down, but its attack was dodged and got pushed into the doors. The Night Fury held on to the Triple Stryke's back, but was tossed off, onto the bars of the arena and hit with the tail falling down hard. Shaking its head to focus again, the Night fury got raged up, showed its teeth and bumped the scorpion dragon into the walls again. 

Blasting multiple shots and some of them in the face, the Night Fury was close to its victory in the ring and take over the title of champion of the ring. "And now for the final strike!" The host yelled and the crowds cheered in their excitement. The Night Fury jumped up, ready to give the Triple Stryke a final blow, but stopped in its motions a few meters in front of it. "What in the name of Thor?!" Ann yelled. "Come on, sis. Let's get that muzzle." Ryker got her with him and took her with him to get the dragon they needed so badly.

The dragons had gotten on their feet as the door opened for Ryker, Ann, the host and another Hunter to step in. Ryker had the muzzle while Ann walked in on Luna's back. Being slightly surprised the dragons roared and growled at them, Ryker was determined to get the Night Fury back to the island, but most important of all was the boy. Walking forward to get them, they heard some rampaging in the cell compartments. 

The doors were blown off and the dragons inside charged the Hunters. "This ends now!" They heard Hiccup yell. The host of the event was grabbed by the dragons as him and the other Hunter used their weapons in attempts of getting the beasts under control again. 

When he cowardly ran off, Ryker stood with his sword drawn to defend himself and his sister. As the Triple Stryke got his tails ready to fight again, Ryker was forced to retreat, but Ann and Luna stood in front of him. "Stay behind us, Ryker!" Ann yelled with rage in her voice. "Don't, Ann. We have to go, now." "But..." "Now!" She growled heavily, but did what brother told her to. "This ain't over yet, Hiccup!" She yelled as she retreated.

They got back to the ship and Ann didn't feel well after another defeat. Her mind was stuck again and Ryker could only be there for her. "You alright?" He came standing next to her. "Nope..." She sighed out. "What is on your mind, sis?" "Just Viggo's reaction to another failure." She looked down to the splashing water beneath their feet, as the ship broke the silent waters of the ocean. 

"I have told you many times, Ann. Viggo won't take it hard on you because he knows how you are. And then again, he knows how hard you try." He hugged her gently. "Don't worry. If Viggo is ever going to be that mad at you, then I will cover for you." He smiled at her and she only held him tighter in their hug. "But first, we are going to train our dragons once we get back home." Ryker winked at her when they let go.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 349 33
Hiccup and astrid are best friends till they are 8 when astrid is forced to end her friendship with him but they still meet at the forest some times...
10.6K 253 23
The story continues for Ann, Viggo and Ryker now they have met the Dragon Riders. It goes further like it does in the Race To The Edge series and a c...
2.9K 186 20
I tried to reach the spark that was burning inside of you, not knowing if it would bring warmth or cold. How do you find love without finding hate wh...
69.4K 1.5K 19
I am Y/n Grimborn the daughter of Viggo Grimborn. I was raised in the Dragon hunting business with my father and uncle Ryker. I still had a love for...