[๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...

By ShadowWriter__

๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€๐ฎ Warning: This story is completely not from original but from my own idea that... More

Introduction and talking
Chapter 1 The first meeting
Chapter 2 First interview
I'm back!
Chapter 4 mystery people
Chapter 5 I will protect you (Azure x Rufous)
Chapter 6 Why He care about me?
Chapter 7 The Mystery potion
Chapter 8 Always be friends forever (preview)
Chapter 8 Always be friends Forever
Chapter 9 Azure Backstory's & The Truth
Announcements
Chapter 10: Feelings

Chapter 3 Fallacy's daughter

194 6 0
By ShadowWriter__

Suave POV.
He must kill me for sure. If I accidentally make her disappear without a trace I shouted through the hall, running around in search of the hidden little princess. Just as she is playing a game of hide and seek.

" Jasper! Jasper!! "

" Where are you!? I've been looking for you like a quite a while now! Please come out! "

Her favorite game is the game of hide and seek. In which the loser has to follow the winner's instructions and this game, jasper hides this round. She is a very good hiding person. Because she is a vampire, she can easily disguise herself with the shadows.
Which I had been looking for her for 2 hours and still couldn't find any sign of her Or is she not inside the castle? Or actually she sneaked outside the castle

So I hurried the stride to run as fast as possible to check outside that jasper was definitely not going, if she left it would be a big deal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 334 29
Encre lived in a small village which went by the name of Underville. She was a slave who worked for Asgore. Asgore... that asshole. She had to escape...
15.7K 576 37
This is a story... LOL๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜
11.7K 569 27
Encre (Ink) is born of rogue and mortal blood, having now been cursed with the sensitivity towards silver. He goes through what is torture for him...
2.9K 71 5
Falling in love is the greatest adventure you can ever experience. However, it is not simple at all, it had great complexity. Courtship is and will...