Boyfriend for the Weekend

By chchcherrybomb93

Ava Baron is a young billionaire businesswoman who inherited a company with her twin brother. One morning, sh... More

Chapter 1: Twins
Chapter 2: Introducing Oliver Royce
Chapter 3: Pseudo Boyfriend Status: FOUND
Chapter 4: How We're Going to Make This Work
Chapter 5: My Road to Redemption
Chapter 6: We Have Arrived
Chapter 7: Resorts are for Families
Chapter 8: Nobody Likes the Blonde
Chapter 9: Game On!
Chapter 10: Years Ago
Chapter 11: Beach Party
Chapter 12: Getting To Know You
Chapter 13: Prom Night 2.0
Chapter 14: That Moment When...
Chapter 15: The Morning After
Chapter 16: Back to Reality
Chapter 17: Alcoholic Beverages and Nightmares
Chapter 18: Too Good to be True
Chapter 19: Someone's Watching Me
Chapter 20: Uneasy Feeling
Chapter 21: Very Fitting
Chapter 22: Black Ties and Not-So-White Lies
Chapter 23: Nasty Can of Worms and More
Chapter 24: Not Forgiving, Not Forgetting
Chapter 25: Lesser Evils
Chapter 26: Everything's more Romantic in the Rain
Chapter 27: Back to Normal
Chapter 28: Standing in the Dark
Chapter 29: Leverage
Chapter 30: Recovery
Chapter 31: Waiting
Chapter 32: Facing your Demons
Chapter 33: Better Late than Never
Chapter 34: Bedside Manners
Chapter 35: Done Wasting Time
Chapter 37: THE Wedding
EPILOGUE

Chapter 36: Unreal

58.3K 1.5K 55
By chchcherrybomb93

Author's note

Doing triple update tonight! OMG can you guys believe it, we're almost there. We're going to say goodby to Ava, Oliver, Todd, Hanna, and Bandit.

This was such a crazy ride and I had the best time writing these characters and their stories. I hope you enjoyed it too!

AVA

“Han, I just don’t want strippers. Please. It’s not my thing.” I said for about the fifteenth time today.

She turns to me with a serious death glare, “You are getting married tomorrow night. Today is your last day of freedom. We have to do something about it. Whether you like it or not.”

I roll my eyes at her stubborness. Good luck, Todd.

To my surprise, my cousins whom I have not seen in forever actually turned up for the wedding and even this bachelorette party. Mina and Sofie are my aunt Nancy’s daughters. Aunt Nancy is my mother’s sister and before they moved to England, they were the closest I had to sisters. We kept contact throughout the years but we only see each other during dreaded family reunions.

Grace, Paola and Trina are from my father’s side. I’m not as close to them as I was to Mina and Sofie but they’re still family and are good company.

Hanna managed to get them all here and we were able to get reacquainted after all these years of being apart.

“Yeah, Ava. Just one night. It won’t hurt!” Sofie exclaims with an English accent she’s developed from growing up in London.

I finally concede to their wishes and we set off into the night.

Oliver and I flew our entire wedding party to Italy where apparently his family owns a castle.

Yes. A castle.

Let that sink in for a moment.

He’s not royalty, however. His parents bought land in Italy and it just so happens that a castle was standing on it. And of course, Edward had to keep it. Of course.

I think it was my turn to go into a coma after Oliver mentioned it when we were planning the wedding. He ended up laughing his ass off the floor for about five minutes before I came back to earth.

“How come you never mentioned you had a freaking castle?!”

Oliver wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and sighed. “I never thought to mention it because I didn’t think it was important. And I hardly ever go there anyway. I think it’s a waste, really.”

We’re both rich, but it never occurred to me to purchase a castle for myself. Even I think that’s insane.

Both of our families flew out to Italy to attend the wedding. Some of Oliver’s colleagues are also flying in tomorrow

It’s starting to be dark out and Hanna insists on going through with the party. After I finally agreed, she had our driver bring us to a club but not before some silly antics only Hanna Crest could make me do.

“First of all, this sash!” She drapes a glittery blue sash over me that says, ‘Bride-To-Be’ and a flimsy crown on my head. The girls were in stitches once the additions to my wardrobe were made.

“Then that crown. Beautiful! Let’s go!”

Hanna had to hold back because I begged her to. We just ended up drinking and doing stupid dares in the bar before heading back to the castle

We pull up to the grand iron gates with a huge ‘R’ welded on it. The automatic gates slowly opened up after security cleared the car and the beautiful castle came into view. It’s right out of a fairytale with the sprawling grounds where the ceremony and reception will be held. The castle has three gardens all that surround the whole place and we will be using two for the ceremony and the reception tomorrow. With baby blue and gold as our motif, I could only imagine how beautiful everything is going to be.

“Gosh, Ava, can you imagine, this castle will be your summer home! You’re going to be a Royce!” Paola squeals as we round the driveway of the castle.

I can’t bring myself to believe it. It hasn’t sunk in yet.

The castle, the wedding. Oliver.

It was almost twelve midnight when we arrived and I was tired, but Hanna wasn’t done yet. With the stripper idea being scrapped off, she had to make up for it.

The castle underwent renovations to make it more modern and less daunting with its overbearing medieval design. From dark and dreary, it was turned into a more welcoming and bright place without losing its fairytale appeal.

The girls and I made our way to my suite which Oliver picked for me. It’s the size of my apartment and it’s just one room.

A large canopy bed in the middle was successfully dwarfed by the sheer size of the room. The design is fit for royalty with the white and gold furnishings and the opulence of it all. The girls’ rooms are just down the hall with similar decor but smaller.

I kicked off my heels before walking over to the large bathroom to get ready for bed.

“We’ll just change and then we’re coming back!” Grace chirps as she and the rest of the girls leave the room.

I give them the thumbs up before I disappeared into the majestic bathroom with the tub that can probably fit four to five people.

---

“These tank tops are smashing!” Trina exclaims after looking at each of us in our flowy tank tops.

Mine read, Bride to be while Hanna’s top had Maid of Honor printed on it. The rest of the girls had Bridesmaid printed on theirs. My cousins had gray tank tops, Hanna had a navy blue one while mine was black with bright pink letters.

Hanna pulled out all the stops for this and I’m incredibly grateful.

“Okay!” Hanna claps right after we finished our hundredth game for the night.

“For our last activity, we will need our gorgeous bride to wear this blindfold.” Hanna tosses a red blindfold my way and I stare at her, questioning her motives.

“Why…?”

“Just do it! I won’t kill you.”

Hesitantly, I wrapped the blindfold around my head, completely covering my eyes. When I was done tying a double knot behind my head, I was helped up by Mina and Sofie. It seemed like I was being led out of my room.

“Where are we going?”

“The dungeons.” Paola chirped in and I stiffened. Digging my bare heels onto the carpeted hallway, I pulled my bridesmaids back.

“What?!”

“Bad joke, Paola.” Hanna warned and the girls just giggled in response.

Hanna’s comforting voice got me to relax a little, “It’s fine. Just another room in this wonderful place.”

I heard the door open and they led me into another room. A pair of hands pushed me down a plush chair before I heard giggles.

“What’s going on?!” Footsteps scurried away and the room fell quiet, followed by the slamming of the door and it being locked.

“WHAT THE HELL, HANNA CREST?! I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!!”

My hands flew over to the back of my head to undo the blindfold when I a pair of hands stopped them halfway.

“Who are you?!” I exclaimed, panic quickly rising in me.

The person didn’t say anything.

All of a sudden, I was lifted from my chair and draped over someone’s shoulders. I yelped in surprise and began screaming my lungs off before a large hand muffled my screams.

“Shhh….!”

The voice whispered in my ears. Before I was haphazardly thrown onto the bed. I felt his body heat from where I was. That means he’s really close.

In a matter of seconds, his bare skin was touching mine and I whimper beneath him.

I cannot believe I am about to be assaulted by someone my best friend hired. She is going to get her head screamed off.

“Please, I’ll double-- triple! Whatever it is Hanna paid you. Just get off me, please. I don’t want this. AT ALL.”

But the man didn’t listen. He began to lick the column of my neck without as much as a word to me.

“Oh my god, Oliver. Oliver, where are you..” I mutter, tears stinging my blindfolded eyes. I tried to push him off of me but he’s too strong for me.

“Oliver…” I bit my lip to stop it from quivering and then the man stops. Kissing my lips quickly, a laugh escapes him.

“Ahhh… I really love you,” the voice finally spoke and I recognized it.

“Oliver?!” I yanked the blindfold from my head and there he was, lying on top of me with a huge grin on his face, shirtless.

“What the hell?!” I slapped his bare shoulder and he was still laughing.

“Han said you didn’t want strippers and I was pleased, but I didn’t want you to miss out.”

His green eyes were dancing and all of the negative emotions that plagued me just seconds ago were immediately erased.

Oliver propped himself up on one elbow, staring at me intently.

“Since I don’t have strippers, does that mean you’re going to strip for me?” I teased.

He shrugs, “There’s nothing here you haven’t already seen.”

“True,”

He pulls me closer to him, “You really didn’t want any strippers, huh?”

I shook my head.

“Well, I’m glad. And over the moon when you were actually crying out for me.”

Rolling my eyes at him and his larger than life ego, “Don’t flatter yourself, please.”

He chuckles before pulling my nape and planting a soft kiss on my lips. “I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you, you know?”

I lift my head up to kiss him quickly, “Me too.”

Oliver proceeds to lift me up in his arms and we head out of the room. We were silent as we made our way back to my room. When we entered, the girls weren’t there anymore. They’ve probably retreated to their own rooms.

Oliver carefully lays me down on my large bed before kissing my forehead.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Ava Baron.”

“By this time tomorrow, I’ll be Ava Royce.”

A wide smile spread across his lips. “I love the sound of that.”

He kisses me softly before walking out the door, switching off the lights before completely exiting my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 0 8
Emily is a college student that takes pride in her school work, she rarely ever goes out to parties. She likes to keep to her self and has a few real...
186 10 11
Asher was just turning seventeen when his "mom" found out he was gay and kicked him out. Naturally he went to his best friend for a place to stay, bu...
23.3K 400 27
Imagine this : You and your best friend are going on a tour with The Wanted and even star in their own show. During the tour and show, one of the lad...
378 27 9
After moving into a new school and meeting her stepbrother's enemy, she made a goal to never engage with him. But things didn't go as planned. "Do y...