NEIN (girlxgirl)

By alabastersnow

Rated 18+ for themes of lesbian sex, violence, gore, and crude language. °°°° The Regius Praesidio Academy a... More

Preface
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 13 |
Pictures
| 14 |

| 12 |

4.1K 273 156
By alabastersnow

_______

V E R Z E H R E N

(v.) Process of eating. Or desiring someone so much you almost want to eat them. 
________

THE CABIN stood in the middle of a Canadian forest. Kael and Natasja took a helicopter to get to their destination, and when the tall German woman first walked in Natasja's "cabin", she couldn't help her jaw from falling open.

"You call this a cabin?"

"It's the Armand Cabin. So I guess it's not your normal cabin...?" Natasja dropped her duffel bag on the stone floor. "Make yourself at home."

The cabin was incorporated into the rocky mountain, and the walls were polished hard stone from the mountain itself. It spanned about the length of half a football field, and Kael was amazed the whole cliff hadn't crashed down on a house that took up almost half of its core. The only wood in the cabin were the beams that supported the glass and faced the forest. The polished stone floor was a matte grey that felt cool to Kael's bare feet. It was furnished with modern appliances, from the touch screen refrigerator in the pristine kitchen to the tiny sweeping robot Natasja had turned on. The color mood was grey, black, dark wood, and marble white: it complimented with the dark green of the forest outside perfectly.

"It's beautiful," Kael was still getting used to her newfound sight. She hadn't been able to see for years, and she was trying to see if she can remember what some things looked like.

As Natasja walked around the kitchen putting their groceries and supplies away, Kael sat on a grey, plush couch in the living room that faced the forest. For the next twenty minutes, the only sound that could be heard was Natasja moving around in the kitchen. Kael was thankful she didn't try doing small talk, because nothing contented her more than to sit down and stare at what she had been missing for most of her life. The simple gift of sight.

When the sounds stopped, Natasja still didn't speak. Instead, Kael could hear her make her way to a nearby couch and sit down in silence, watching her.

"I've forgotten what green looks like."

"What colors do you remember?"

"Black. Is that a color? And purple."

"What else?"

"Red." Kael looked back at Natasja, once again awestruck by the immense beauty she found. She could still remember what she found physically attractive, and Natasja certainly didn't disappoint.

She wore a simple white shirt and dark blue jeans, her feet bare and her red hair tied back in a simple ponytail. Her face was bare of makeup, and the freckles on the bridge of her regal nose stood out starkly from her pale skin. Her long lashes framed her green eyes in natural wings of cat-eye.

"What kind of red?" She had leaned forward now, resting her elbows on her knees as she listened to Kael.

Pretty. Like your hair.

"Dark. Like blood."

Natasja looked like she remembered something she didn't want to. A moment of silence passed by, and Kael could almost hear the blood roaring in Natasja's ears.

"You can talk about it, you know." Kael moved her eyes back to the forest, her vision blurring slightly at the sudden change of accommodation.

"Talk about what?"

"Your nightmares."

Natasja flinched. "Well, I'd rather not, I'm sorry."

"I told mine to Aspen," Kael's voice didn't need to be raised in the quiet serenity of this place. "Every single detail. It helps. It takes some of it off your shoulders."

"Why are you concerned, all of a sudden?" Natasja crossed her arms. "You're not obliged to suddenly care about me because I paid for your operation."

Kael opened her mouth, then closed it. "I'm sorry."

"What are you apologizing for?"

"For everything. For being so harsh on you the first few weeks at the Academy." Kael looked uncomfortable. She didn't look like the type of person who apologizes. "I was trying to help you be more confident."

"Ca suffit," Natasja stood, quite annoyed now. "You are not obliged to suddenly be nice, apologize, or do any of that bullshit because I paid for your operation. You don't have to explain yourself. I don't need your help. Est-ce que je te demande si ta grand-mère fait du vélo?"

Did I ask you if your grandmother rides a bike?  Natasja couldn't help her sarcasm. 

Kael was usually confident. She was cocky and exuded authority even when asleep. She had experiences so much more than Natasja could have in ten lifetimes. And yet here she was, awkward and out of place.

Kael fell silent.

Natasja sighed. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's going on with me today. I guess I just don't want you to think you owe me anything."

"I understand," Kael hated the awkward tension. "I won't mention it again." She suddenly felt tired.

"Alright then. I guess now we head to bed. You need to rest your eyes." Natasja stood, moving to the master bedroom. The sun was starting to dip and they both knew night time would be in a few minutes.

They both hadn't slept since Kael first opened her eyes yesterday. Which meant Natasja had been awake for about three days now. As Kael looked closer, the French woman actually looked exhausted. She looked even more tired than she felt.

"I'll take the couch. You can stay in the bedroom."

"There's only one bedroom in this huge place?"

"I'm the only one who stays here. I didn't see the need for more." Natasja shrugged a slender shoulder. "Just take the bedroom. You need to rest well tonight."

Kael head tilted as she perused her. "No. We can both take the bed."

Natasja was taken back. "Sorry?"

"The bed is big enough for two people, yes?"

"Oui, but-"

"Then we will share." Kael's tone was final. She stood up and walked to Natasja. "Will that be a problem?" She smirked. She couldn't help it. Something about this redhead made her wanna make an extra effort. Her eyes blurred again and sudden pain spiked up her head. The doctor did say her eyes would take a few weeks to heal. The fact that she's using it so much now was already a strain. Even then, she fixed her eyes on hers.

Natasja refused to back down. She met Kael's stormy grey eyes with her own, their inner wills battling.

"Not at all, Maddox." 

Kael felt a smile tug at a corner of her lips. This game she could play. This game she was familiar with. They were on equal grounds here, if not hers higher. After a few months together, Kael could see a change in her. She knew for one because Natasja was playing her game.

And she was getting better at it.

"Merci, Miss Armand." Kael dipped her head to further study the redhead.

What she got in return was an adorable frown.

"No funny business, Maddox."

"Now why would I even do that?"

"Just... don't even think about it."

Kael hummed. "I'm thinking about it. Right now. What are you gonna do about it?"

Natasja couldn't help the blush that heated up her neck and cheeks. "Shut your mouth, Maddox. Shut up and go to bed."

"Shut it with yours." Kael raised a brow. "Then come join me in bed."

"You're unbelievable." Natasja rolled her eyes. With a final jut of her proud chin, the French beauty turned on her heels and walked back into the bedroom.

Kael closed her eyes and chuckled, a new image of Natasja burned in her memory as she welcomed the darkness behind her eyelids once more. She liked the redhead all riled up like that. Her hair slightly messy from the helicopter ride they took to get there, her neck, cheeks and ears blushing red. Kael wanted to see it again.

Now she knew what she really looked like.

Sharp pain shot through her head again, this time bad enough for her to cry out in pain.

"Kael? Are you okay?" A concerned voice rang out from the bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm good." Kael called back too soon, as another round of lightning pain bombarded her head. She cursed in German and let out a low growl that made footsteps rapidly approach her. 

"Kael?" Natasja was by her side in less than a moment, her small hands holding on to lean biceps. "What happened?"

"My eyes," Kael groaned. "I think I need to keep them shut."

"Okay, wait here." Natasja quickly moved.  "Here," she wrapped a bandana around Kael's closed eyes, further darkening what was behind her lids. Complete and utter darkness. Just how Kael was used to. "How is it now?"

"A lot better. Danke." Kael gave a deep sigh.

Suddenly, warm fingers cupped her face. Natasja's thumb stroked the stunned woman's cheeks. "Are you okay?" She whispered.

The gesture shocked Kael. Instinctively, she pulled away. "I'm fine."

"Right," Natasja cleared her throat, crossing her arms. She suddenly felt awkward. And cold. "Can you stand?"

"Yes."

"Good. I assume you can find your own way to the room. I'm going to shower first. Goodnight."

"Yeah," Kael nodded. "Goodnight."

________

"What are you doing?"

Natasja watched as the taller woman continued her spar with the poor tree. She could already see some of the surface of the wood peeling away to show the light brown under. 

"I can't just stay in one place."

"You need to rest, Kael."

"My eyes need to. My body doesn't." Kael grunted as she hit the tree again, her wrapped fists making solid, muted thuds. Some leaves fell. 

Natasja watched for a moment, unable to take her eyes off. The morning sun was just starting to rise from its slumber, and its beams gave Kael's body a glow that made Natasja hold her breath. 

Kael was magnificent. The bandana was still wrapped around her eyes, and there was something oddly seductive about just seeing her nose and lips. Strands of hair escaped her ponytail and stuck to her glistening neck. Her full lips parted with each breath, smoke billowing out against the cold air. And yet despite the low temperature, Kael was clad in a sports bra and sweat pants that rode low on her lean hips. Natasja watched her abs contract with each punch, and was once against fascinated by the sinew of muscles that made up her body. The scars on her back and arms only added to her beauty. 

She's stunning.

"Is there something you want to tell me, liebling?" Kael panted as she rested. And even when she did so, her fists were held up slightly and her arms in a protective position. Never vulnerable.

"N-nothing," Natasja turned away like she was caught in an act she shouldn't have done. Kael just looked too good. She was meant to be admired. "Did you sleep well last night?"

Kael tilted her head to contemplate. "I guess I did. You?"

Natasja didn't sleep much at all. She faced the wall the entire night and spent too much time focusing on trying to even her breathing. The bed wasn't big enough, and she could feel the heat from Kael's body too well. Natasja suddenly remembered their kiss, and the blush she felt went all the way down to her toes. She was painfully conscious of Kael's proximity. She couldn't stop thinking about their kiss. She couldn't stop thinking about her lips and how her breath felt against her. She started to feel a tingling in between her legs at the thought of them going further, and it made her clench her thighs. 

Damn you, Maddox.

When morning came, Kael was already gone.

"How's your morning?" Kael tilted her head to hear Natasja's reply. Her blindfold was too distracting to Natasja, for the redhead couldn't help but think of using the blindfold for other things. 

She blushed to her roots again when Kael's question registered in her mind. "What?"

"How was your morning?" Kael was patient.

Natasja was as red as a beet. She had pleasured herself in bed while thinking about Kael, and then did it again at the bathroom. Suddenly she didn't want to be there. She was so embarrassed. She couldn't believe she was thinking about Kael like that 

"It was good," Natasja cleared her throat. "Breakfast is ready."

"Alright," Kael got up and stretched, her lean stomach flattening and contracting. Natasja watched her sweat pants ride lower and realized Kael wasn't wearing any underwear. "By the way, do you only have one bathroom?"

"Yes, why?"

"No reason. It was occupied this morning." Kael smirked and walked away. 

And suddenly Natasja wanted the ground to swallow her whole. 

"Let's go, liebling." Kael called. "You're joining me for training this afternoon. We can't afford to waste time."

Breakfast was quiet. Natasja kept her eyes glued to her laptop and work. She knew Kael had heard everything in the bathroom. She didn't know how to face her.

"What are you working on?" Kael asked after chewing  and swallowing her pancake. Her blindfold was still intact and she had simply put on a tshirt.  

"Just things for work." Natasja answered shortly. 

"Did you take over your parents' business?" 

"Oui." Natasja nodded, briefly looking up to Kael's face and immediately regretting it. There was honey at the side of Kael's mouth and she had the sudden urge to lean over and lick it. 

She looked back down to her laptop and stared so hard she felt like she was shooting lasers.

Damn you, Kael.

Kael's phone rang.

"Poseidon," Her tone was business. There was also warmth in her undertone, letting Natasja know that she was relieved they were safe.

"Alright, noted. Thank you. See you soon."

Natasja looked up from her work to listen to what Kael has to say. She was again bombarded with an image of Kael and blindfolds, and she chastised herself fifty times more. Focus, Nat.

"What's happening?"

"They found intel on the princess," Kael informed. "There's been suspicious events going around and it might be related to the organization that wants us."

"How did they know? How are we related to the princess and what do they want with us?"

"That's what we're trying to figure out," Kael took a sip from her coffee before leaning forward and clasping her hands. "That's why it's important not to lie about anything. We have to be completely honest with each other."

Natasja sighed, knowing exactly what she was referring to. "Alright. I saw a suspicious man look at the princess for too long before she went inside her house. He was tall, had a mustache, and walked with a limp."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to kill him," Natasja chewed on her lip. "I wasn't ready to watch you kill again."

"I wouldn't have killed him. He could hold important information."

"Right. Sorry."

Kael sighed, running her hand through her hair. "Nat, we have to put aside our own fears for the good of others. If I have to kill, then I will. I cannot control whether you witness that or not. I need you to know that it's our job as Sabraels, and it's a part of our mission. Eventually, you'll have to kill too. To save someone's life."

Natasja nodded, understanding completely. She was no longer the sheltered, innocent, perfect girl her parents had raised her to be. This was her world now, and she needed to learn to adapt to it. 

"Take a nap," Kael instructed as she took their plates to the kitchen. "Then meet me outside. My brothers will give us an update. Until then, we lay low until we figure things out."

"I'm not tired."

"Yes, you are. You need to be well-rested before we begin."

"I said I'm not tired," Natasja said firmly. 

Kael sighed and walked over to Natasja. "Put your laptop away, please."

Natasja was confused but did so anyway. Kael was so close she could smell her hair. "What-"

Suddenly, Natasja found herself lifted from her seat by strong, sturdy arms. She squeaked in surprise and instinctively wrapped her arms around Kael's neck.

"C'est quoi ce bordel!" Natasja growled at the taller woman. "Put me down!"

"Tell me which way to your bed if you don't want us to hit something."

"Put me down, Kael Maddox!" Natasja tried to wriggle out but Kael held firmly. She couldn't be budged. "Don't walk that way, you idiot. Go left!"

Kael chuckled, and the vibration could be felt in her chest. Natasja then noticed that her chest was pressed flush against Kael's, and she cursed herself for not putting on a bra.

"Go straight ahead," she gave in and Kael could hear the pout in her voice. "Then right. The bed is just up ahead."

"Danke, lammchen," Kael said. She walked and Natasja marveled at the heat they both shared. The blindfold was starting to slip off, and it brought more attention to Kael's pink lips. 

"Shit!" Kael cursed as her knees hit the edge of the bed and the redhead in her arms gave a sound of surprise. 

Natasja flopped on the bed. Kael fell right on top of her.

The blindfold fell off. Grey eyes blinked open and stared into green orbs. Their faces were millimeters apart.

"Du bist sehr schön." Kael breathed, and Natasja's heart fluttered. She had enough German friends to know exactly what she said. 

"Shut up." Natasja tried to look at anywhere but the stormy grey eyes staring at her right now. Her breathing was irregular, and Kael's smell was permeating her senses.

"Je peux t'embrasser, ou ça va m'électrocuter?"  Kael's smile was slow, flirtatious. She raised a brow teasingly.

May I kiss you, or will I be electrocuted?  Her French was perfect.

Damn you, Kael.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" Kael's finger traced the sides of the younger woman's cheekbones and jaw. 

"Fine, then don't." Natasja tried to get up but Kael grabbed her wrists and put them over her head, pinning her down.

"You're a funny one, lammchen," Kael exhaled before she captured Natasja's lips. It was slow, sensual. The upward sweeping motion of her kiss lit the redhead on fire. "So stubborn." She whispered, before lightly licking Natasja's bottom lip.

Her lips lightly traced Natasja's before pressing them together again. Her tongue slowly danced with Natasja's and the latter couldn't help the moan that escaped.

Oh mon Dieu, she can kiss so well. 

Kael pressed between her legs and Natasja's breath hitched. A sharp tingling sensation emerged from where Kael pressed with her knee and it made the redhead roll her eyes back. 

Just as quickly, Kael was standing again, reaching down to get her blindfold. 

"Nap well, lammchen," Kael's voice was low. "Meet me outside when you wake. Thank you for the sweet kiss."

Natasja was too much in a shock and daze to reply. 

Damn you, Kael. 

She said that way too many times today and she didn't care.

That woman was incorrigible. The next few days were going to be torture if she kept this up.

Or maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 24
"Life is like a sketchbook. There's a beginning and an end. When you start, your drawings will start simple but become more detailed over time. Some...
2.1K 34 44
Book 1 of The Croesus' Brides series Because her father is dead, Laura was furious and determined to find the killer. But, she cannot because she was...
1.5M 66.3K 170
''After a few seconds of them staring at one another, Dante finally spoke. But his voice had changed; it was breathless and soft, echoing with a swee...
1.7K 178 35
You see this girl in your school, in the streets, in the neighborhood, skinny, wearing glasses, altogether not a pretty sight. you see her, you laugh...