Secrets of a Salvatore Sister

By Flowerchica29

Over a century has passed since Liliana has seen her brothers. So when she finally decides to visit, it bring... More

Prologue
The Ball
Distractions
Because I'm a Survior
The Question of Trust
Murder Mysteries
Sage and Secrets
The Salvatore Fight
Secret Trips
Masking the Pain
Playing Hostage
Babysitting
The Dead are Alive
It's Been Too Long
Escape
Let Her Go
Let Him Go
First Kill
The Hunter's Curse
To Be Human
Alone
A Pawn
Class In Session
Running Away Once Again
The Reason Why
Here We Go
Not a Monster to Me
All For You
I Need You
Ruined
Ungrateful Swine
The Great Klaus Mikaelson
Promise Me
Reflection
No Lies
More Than Anything in The World
A Fight for Love
The Veil
I Love You
Sequel
Fan Cover

Reunited

66.6K 1.2K 842
By Flowerchica29

Driving my car down the road, I pass the 'Welcome to Mystic Falls' sign. Reminding me of the town I never thought I would step foot in again. Shaking my head, I feel my nerves grow stronger as I get closer to my destination. It's only when I pull up in front of the Salvatore Boarding House, that I start to think twice. But as I park my car I decide that I have to do this, besides it's them who need help. And it's about time they know my current state of aliveness.

With darkness behind me, I take a deep breath before swinging open the door. I put on my signature smirk and face the two people who used to mean the world to me. Standing in the living room I take in their shocked expressions as I let two words slip out of my mouth.

"Hello Brothers."

"L-Liliana?" Stefan chokes out, standing up from the couch, his eyes wide. Damon turns away from pouring his drink to stare at me in shock. My smirk grows as they take in my appearance. Being cocky, I laugh at their shock.

"Actually Stefan," I quip at him, "I go by Lily now, but since we haven't seen each other in a while I'll let it pass this time," I say, my voice strong with a hint of amusement. I walk father into the living room, dropping onto the couch. Damn, this place is nice. I've only heard, never been.

"How are you-How are you alive?" Damon questions, his eyes still wide as they fixate on me. I roll my eyes at his question as I throw my head back against the couch, glancing at him.

"C'mon Damon we both know that's a stupid question. I'm not alive, I'm dead just like you. But if you want to be technical, I'm a Vampire," I mock him, whispering Vampire like it's a big secret. I know I should be more understandable with their shock, considering their sister they thought dead for the last 160-some years just walked in their door, but I'm too bitter of a person to be understandable.

Stefan opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by another person walking into the Boarding House. Stefan and Damon glance at each other nervously as the doppelganger appears. I roll my eyes at their worry. I'm not stupid, I know she's not Katherine. First, Katherine would never be caught dead in the grandma ensemble she's got going on (I may or may not have spotted Katherine from afar once or twice throughout the years) and second I know people who keep me informed on the Supernatural Community. For example, how the next Petrova doppelganger is named Elena Gilbert, who has grown up in Mystic Falls, has a brother, and whose parents died in a car crash. People also tell me that Elena Gilbert has gotten close with a set of brothers, the Salvatores, both who are in love with her. I've heard a lot about her and quite frankly, I don't like her. She's Katherine all over again.

"Who's this?" Elena questions as she gives me a glance over. I stand up to meet her, my smirk in full affect as I reach out my hand to her.

"Hello Elena, the name is Lily," I smile at her brightly. She returns the smile, confusion still evident in her face.

"Uh, not to come off rude but what your doing here?" She glances at Stefan and Damon behind my back but the two are still struck dumb.

"Don't mind them," I tell Elena, dismissing my brother's stupidity, "they were just hit with some surprising news. But back to your question, I'll be staying here for awhile. Which reminds me," I turn to face Stefan and Damon, "which room is mine?"

They share another glance before Stefan answers me, "Um, w-whatever one you want." I nod in reply. Before passing Elena, to head for the door.

"I'll just be a minute, have to get my bags from my car. Go ahead and fill in your girlfriend, she seems very confused," I call to my brothers as I head for my car, careful to listen in to the conversation taking place inside the house.

As soon as I'm gone I hear Elena speak up, "Who is she? How do you know her?" A silence follows her question to which I can only assume my brothers are trying to get words out.

"S-she's our sister," Damon mutters, his voice low, hinting that he is still processing my arrival. I shut my trunk, my two suitcases in hand as I lock my car, heading back inside.

"You have a sister?" Elena exclaims, in as much shock as my brothers were previously. "Why didn't you ever tell me? I-I thought you told me everything," she says, clearly directing the last comment towards Stefan.

"Give them a break," I tell her, walking in behind her with my bags as I head for the stairs, resisting the urge to comment that she's not the center of the universe so they don't have to tell her everything. Setting my stuff down I glance back at the three of them, "they assumed I was dead, forgetting about me all together."

"Hey, we didn't forget you!" Damon defends Stefan and him.

I roll my eyes, "Oh really? Well if you didn't forget about me then why didn't Elena, the girl you both claim to love, not know that I existed?" I retort, feeling my anger held for them from so long ago awake.

"We thought you were dead! And we didn't mention you cause it....it hurt too much," Damon responds getting quieter at the end, his vulnerability peeking through before he covers it up with his glare again. "Besides you just now showed yourself, you are the one who didn't want to be known!"

My rage begins to consume me as it laces my words, shifting into defense mode, "Don't turn this back around on me! We all know that when Katherine came you both forgot about me as quickly as she flashed a smile! You FORGOT me, not the other way around! And you," I exclaim turning towards Stefan. "when you went back and killed our father, did you even look for me? Did either of you, ever look for me?" They both fall silent, knowing that I'm right which pisses me off more. "Why did both of you just automatically assume I was dead? Huh? I mean, did you ever visit my supposed grave? Put a flower on it? Anything?" My voice grows louder as I glare at them. "Father faked your deaths, why wouldn't he fake my own? Did it ever occur to you that I might be alive?" My voice grows softer as I face Stefan. "Didn't you ever feel anything? Because I sure as hell felt it when you died. So much for twin connection," I sneer at him.

A tension falls into the air, its thickness uncomfortable as I refuse to glance at either of my brothers. Elena, being smart, decides to get out. I had completely forgotten that she was even here

"I'm, um, going to go home now," she mumbles, slipping past us and out the front door. Silence hangs off her exit until Stefan speaks up.

"How did you know about me killing Father? I at least knew you weren't in the house, I-I checked." Stefan admits, avoiding my last questions directed at him. I guess, I can't completely blame him for not looking for me after he killed Father, with his going on a ripper binge and all. But that doesn't mean I'm not still angry.

"I hear things," I tell him before taking in a deep breath, calming myself. "Which brings me to why I'm here. I heard you've been having Original problems and I've come to help."

Damon scoffs at my words, "You're a little late! Klaus has already screwed up our brother over here and besides we have it handled." I glare at his snarky expression, lifting my brow in challenge as I step closer to him.

"Oh, you got it handled by stealing his family, pissing him off, returning his family except one coffin, undaggering Elijah, pretending to negotiate well you undagger the rest of the Originals, and then opening the locked coffin, only to learn that it was Esther who was inside?" I list sarcastically on my fingers.

"How do you know about all of that?" Stefan questions, taking a step closer to me, clearly not understanding the gossip chains in the Supernatural Community. The only way to survive out there, is to know everything.

"Like I told you, I hear things," I roll my eyes at how dense they can be, walking over to pour myself a drink. "By the way I can't believe that you two were idiotic enough to undagger all of the Originals! That's sure to backfire!" I take a sip of the amber liquid, before humming, "Bourbon, the good stuff."

"We thought that they would help us with Klaus-"

"Help you?" I echo, causing myself to let out a chuckle. "They are a family, no matter how screwed up, they will always protect one another."

Damon eyes me suspiciously, stealing the drink out of my hand, "How do you know so much about the Originals?" He asks, attempting a power play as he takes a drink out of my glass. Attempting, being the key word.

"That's a tale for a different time," I tell him, padding him on the chest slightly hard, causing him to cough. "But I'm tired from driving all day so I'm going to bed. But it's been fun." Turning away I grab my stuff and head upstairs to pick to a room. "Goodnight!" I call over my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 320 12
It wasn't a secret that klaus doesn't stay dead for long, and this time wasn't an exception. Olivia was beyond happy when her lover had made his way...
168K 3.7K 79
[๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ] โ ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹? โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐– ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚...
54.6K 1.1K 42
He found her when she was a baby. He could see she still was covered in blood. He could tell it had been only a few hours. He named her Lenza Ray Mi...
88.5K 2.7K 27
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€. ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ." ...