teen idle • avengers x reader

By multivxrse

[COMPLETED; BOOK 2 OUT] "You stole my tech." "Technically we took it back." "Technically we took it first so... More

playlist;
epigraph;
cast;
one; perfect
two; family
three; mission
four; mistakes
five; anger
six; past
seven; storytime
eight; plan
nine; fight
ten; hydra
eleven; training
twelve; fool proof
thirteen; phase one
fourteen; confrontation
fifteen; missing
sixteen; end
eighteen; dread
nineteen; rescue
twenty; final
twenty one; ross
twenty two; accords
twenty three; strange
twenty four; civil war
twenty five; learning
teen idle 0.5
bruises • teen idle sequel

seventeen; answers

11.6K 416 220
By multivxrse

Tony, Bucky, and the junior Avengers (as Clint had named them) continuously glanced at the hatch, expecting their friends to pop up any second.

"Whats taking them so long?" Katherine grumbled, not being able to shake the feeling that something was wrong. Tony glanced at the blonde superhero and nodded slightly in agreement.

"I'll go check on them." Andrew offered, probably the most worried of the group.

He jogged over to the hatch, dropping down quickly and sliding down the ladder. He walked towards the office and saw the door open an inch. He furrowed his eyebrows and pushed the door open with a small 'creak'.

He saw that the room was empty and looked around frantically, even looking in the desk drawers and pulling away bookcases. But they were gone, and so was Ricky. He ran back up the ladder and saw them all look over expectantly.

"They're gone." He informed them sadly. Natalie glanced at them from inside the quinjet.

"Guys, come here." She told them. She brought up a screen from the small metal device that was connected to y/n's com and pressed a few buttons on the holographic screen- ignoring Tony's confused and impressed look.

She seemed to rewind it and they all listened closely.

A short scream was heard but then turned muffled, then the sound of something dropping to the ground.

"Y/n!" Peters voice yelled, then the thudding of footsteps. The door slamming was heard before a small gasp and then a loud 'crash'. Feet hitting the floor and then a few moments of silence filled only with quiet gasps of pain and sounds of struggle.

"Calm down Spider Boy. I don't plan on hurting them. At least, not a lot." A mans voice came through the com, a malicious and dangerous tone to it.

A gasp of pain and then, "I guess you're coming with me." The man whispered.

"See you in hell."

Tony had already gotten FRIDAY to record the voice of the strange man and send it back to the lab, his mind running with possibilities as to what could have happened to them.

Natalie sat there with a shocked look on her face. This man had taken her friends- forcefully as it sounded- and was probably taking them to some Hydra base. The very thought made her queasy.

Natasha saw her face and walked over to her. "Don't worry about them. Tony's running voice recognition already and soon we'll have him in our clutches. He'll pay." She reassured the girl.

"Just promise me one thing." Natalie spoke.

"What is it?"

"That when you find him, you call me. I want to hurt this man personally." Natasha nodded and Natalie nodded back, walking over to Katherine and grabbing her hand, Andrew wrapping his arm around both of their shoulders.

Bucky bit his lip anxiously, watching as Tony immediately started working on finding out who had taken the kids. Steve sat next to him on the quinjet and simply patted his arm, not saying anything. He knew nothing could make him feel better after getting the girl he thought of as a daughter ripped away by the very people who had ruined his life seventy years ago.

~•~•~

Thomas opened his eyes with a groan, moving his hands up to rub his eyes but paused when he heard the clanking of metal against metal. He felt exhausted and drained, barely able to move his hand.

He looked down and saw chains wrapped around his wrists. He groaned once more, trying to use his powers but found that they wouldn't work.

"Thomas." Y/n's hoarse voice called to him. He looked over with a small hiss at the pain in his neck.

She sat against a wall with her wrists chained to the wall like him. On her wrist was a metal cuff that was also on Thomas' wrist. She had marks on her face and bruises on her arms and legs.

She looked at him and nodded towards her cell door. A guard stood in front of it, Thomas could clearly see the gun at his side.

Y/n locked eyes with him before pulling something out from behind her back. It was a metal rod that looked like it had been sharpened into a point. She nodded at his cuffs and he slowly inched over so his wrists were facing her cage.

He heard the fall of the chains clanking against the floor and sighed in relief, but the cuff was still on him.

Y/n unlocked her own chains before crawling towards the guard. She raised the metal rod and Thomas held his breath in anticipation.

At the last minute the guard spun around, grabbing her wrist tightly which made her wince in pain. "Thought you could sneak up on me, huh?" He growled.

She glared at him darkly. "Maybe." He reaches through the bars and smacked her across the face.

"As soon as boss brings your little Spider friend back we'll have to take you in too." She ripped her arm away from the guards grip and backed away until she hit the wall.

Thomas glared at the guard as he turned away.

"What do they want with us?" He asked her quietly, sitting side by side with her in their cells.

"I don't know yet, but I know that these cuffs are draining us of our powers. The Avengers put one on me when they took me the first time." She told him, holding out her wrist that had red scratch marks from her trying to take the cuff off.

"Where's Peter?" He asked.

"They took him into the room down the hall. I can only assume they're trying to get him on their side. He'd never do it." She added, glancing at the door nervously.

"So they're gonna try it on you next?" He asked worriedly.

"I suppose." She whispered, looking down.

"What do we do?" Thomas asked, eager to get out.

"There's nothing we can do but wait." She looked over at him with her scratched and bruised face, a mischievous look in her eyes behind the sad facade.

He tilted his head in confusion at her words. She turned her head and he squinted, seeing her com still in her ear. It was so small that you could barely see that, but it meant the Avengers could hear everything that was going on.

"You wanted to go in the room so they could record everything and find us." Thomas realized, slightly in awe of the girls level head.

She nodded discreetly at him, pulling her hair over her ear. "If Ricky sees me he'll know that I have it, so I just hope that he won't be in there." She whispered.

"What if he is?" Thomas asked.

"Then I'll have to smash it somehow. He can never find it." As soon as she finished talking the door opened.

The same man from before came out, dragging Peter behind him by the back of his suit. He opened the cell next to y/n's and tossed him in carelessly.

Y/n winced but look up at the man. The guard was whispering something into his ear.

"I see." He grabbed y/n's wrist from between the bars and dragged her up so she was standing. He eyed the scratch marks on her wrist with distaste. "Trying to get this off, are we? You of all people should know better."

The guard unlocked the cell door and the man dragged her out of her cell and into the room. Thomas watched with distaste but stayed silent, knowing it would only hurt her or him more.

Y/n was forced into a chair, her hands and legs being tied down immediately. As if she had the strength to fight any of them.

The man sat down in a chair opposite her, setting files down on the table.

"What is that?" She asked, confused.

"These are the files of the little girl that was taken. I'm guessing you want answers. I'm here to give them to you." He opened the files that showed medical records, photos, and messily taken notes.

"Ricky informed me what's been going on and I almost immediately knew that you were working with the Avengers. They wouldn't let you escape. Not with an infinity stone in that same tower. It was all a ploy. So he played your game." He explained, not taking his eyes off of her.

"We planned on taking you that night. But apparently you'd done the same. Ricky knew that. He stole your phone and looked at your texts with 'Peter'. We didn't expect you to escape or for the Avengers to show up that fast. But I was there. And I got what I wanted."

"And what is that?" She questioned him.

"An upper hand." He said darkly.

"And what about Project New Something?" She questioned him, leaning forward as much as she could.

"Ah, so you've heard of our little plan?" He chuckled. "It all started when Ricky met with one of our Hydra Agents to seal the deal between our two companies- per se. We would target five children and give them powers. You all were planned experiments. Your parents didn't have a miracle baby, they were given a miracle baby by us. Andrew and Natalie were already taken care of by their parents. Katherine's parents didn't want her, so that was another easy task. But Thomas... his family loved him so much. So we sent them the brochure for summer camp. Then we lead him off into the forest." The man told her, his lips twitching with the beginnings of a ruthless smirk.

"Wait. What do you mean, gave them a baby? Did they not have me?" She asked, her heart beating louder and her face getting paler by the second.

"In their own twisted minds, yes. But we planted you in her mind. The perfect child. So when you came out a perfect child turned troubled youth, well, you can see what happened." He glared down at her.

She stayed silent for a minute longer. "Tell me more of your project."

He cleared his throat before starting again. "Project New Generation was our pwn private army. In two years once you turned eighteen you would all be shown our world. You would work for us. But the Avengers had to ruin everything. They twisted your mind to what we are. What we could have been together." His voice slowly started to rise, until he was standing up with his fists clenched on the table.

She glanced from his fists to his face. "Natalie and Andrew would have never gone with you. They knew that Hydra did it to them, they hated you." She told him honestly, glaring at him in the dim light.

"We had plans for them. Plans for you. You were going to be the strongest. Able to warp time and make your own reality." He continued on as if she hadn't spoke.

"What are you talking about? Make my own reality?" She interrupted him. He finally looked at you and a slightly insane look crossed his face.

"You don't know? Your powers come straight from the time stone. If you wanted to you could change everything about this life and make it your own." He got a faraway look in his eyes as he talked.

She looked down at her hands and slowly clenched them into fists. "Why do you want us in the first place? To take down your petty enemies?"

"No, something much bigger than that. You're not ready for it. Who knows, you might just change it." He chuckled.

She looked at him with a blank face.  "Did you only bring me in here to talk to me?"

"Of course not. You need to stop trying to escape. This is your first warning. Your second... well, let's just say the winter soldier might know a little bit about it." He pushed the table into the wall before standing right in front of you.

"Can I ask one more question?" She asked quietly.

"Depends."

"What's your name?"

The man laughed. "That's all? My name is Eldon Dread."

~•~•~

So, Eldon obviously has some issues. How do you think they'll escape?
Also, what about readers powers?

~multivxrse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.4K 60
Never in their life have Maximoff Siblings especially Y/N Maximoff thought her world would come crashing down destroying the sibling's childhood. Bei...
34.5K 686 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
476K 8.7K 44
Just a collection of one-shots I made when I was super bored Feedback is always appreciated There is language in this story and adult themes I DON'T...
15.7K 721 22
COMPLETED: Book Two is now out! Only If You Stay // Peter Parker DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. I ONLY OWN MILEY (FLUX) HER PAREN...