Book 1: Double The Trouble

Por Love-Saya-Chan

Alice and Alana are both 15-year-old identical twins. Not really, Alice has emerald eyes and dark brown hair... Más

:Information:
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The Entrance Ceremony
Chapter 3: Alana's Attack
Chapter 4: Rejected
Chapter 5: The Beginning
Chapter 6: The First Day Of School
Chapter 7: Alice Childhood
Chapter 8: P.E
Chapter 9: Friday Night
Chapter 10: The Bite and Kiss
Chapter 11: Saturday
Chapter 12: Marked
Chapter 13: Sunday
Chapter 14: The Boy
Chapter 15: Alana's Wolf
Chapter 16: Jealousy
Chapter 17: Mom And Dad
Chapter 18: Camping Trip
Chapter 19: The Dreams
Chapter 20: The Unexpected
Chapter 22: The Voices
Chapter 23: Seperation
Chapter 24: What?
Chapter 25: What Happened?
Chapter 26: Missing Body
Chapter 27: Back From The Dead
Chapter 28: Reunited
Epilogue

Chapter 21: Ali and Ala

45 1 0
Por Love-Saya-Chan

Alice groaned and rubbed her head.

'Finally, you are up; I have been trying to wake you for the past six hours,' Ali said. 'Now get up so that we can find a way out of here.'

'Be quiet,' Alice said. 'Don't give me orders. I don't like you. You are evil. I thought you were kind, but I was wrong.'

'You don't like me?' Ali asked. 'That is a first; I never thought my companion would hate me. Alice, you can't hate me; that is not fair.'

'Until you and Ala fix your problems, I will hate you,' she said. 'Now, let me think.'

She stood and looked around. She saw a window. She went to it and looked out. All she saw was water.

A ship?

'Alice, don't hate me,' Ali said. 'We need to hate Ala; this is her fault.'

'No,' Alice said. 'It's not her fault we got captured. And it wasn't her fault for what happened to your husband. I saw them in my dreams. You misunderstood things, and we are going to clear it after we get out of here. Also, I can sense Alana; she's in the other room.'

Alice knocked on the wall. "Alana? Are you there?"

"Alice," Alana responded. "Thank goodness your up. Are you okay?"

"Yes," Alice said. "And you, can you shift?"

"No," Alana said. "I'm still getting over the taser; it's painful, you know. Also, I am pissed off, that jerk; how could he do this to us. Lilac was right about Ashton. She said there was something off about him."

"Logan said the same thing," Alice sighed. "Alana, I am sorry for not hanging out with you."

"It's fine," Alana said. "Don't worry about it, and I know Ali is there with you. Don't let her control you; she and Ala have to fix their mess later."

"Right," Alice looked around. "We have to find a way to get out of here."

The door opened, and Ashton walked in with another man. "We are here, come on." Ashton gripped her arm and dragged her out. The sunlight hurt her eyes. She blocked the sun, and it took a while to adjust her eyesight.

Once she could see, she saw Alana. "Alana!"

"Alice!" Alana struggled. "You asshole, who are you? You traitor."

"I am not a traitor," Ashton said. "I was never part of your world; I was only a spy. All I have been after is Alice. But unfortunately, you had to tag along,"

"Why me?" Alice asked. She was curious to know what she did to him.

"You don't remember me, do you?" Ashton said. "The day you got kidnapped when you were younger."

Alice frowned. "How do you know that?"

"Wait; what?" Alana looked at her. "You were kidnapped? When?"

"I know because I was there with you," Ashton said. "I was the boy that they brought in after you. But I wasn't kidnapped; I was part of them."

"Alice?" Alana was waiting for an answer. And it's time she knows the truth.

"On our sixth birthday," she said. "I had wondered off and into a cave. The one our father told us not too, and I saw some stuff. And then I got captured. And I was held there for a while. They were going to take me away, but thankfully father found me, and well, here I am. Thought, when they told you I was sick, it was a lie. I got hurt and had to stay in bed. But because I got injured, Ali disappeared. It is why Ala hasn't been able to sense her until now. The scars you saw on my back, those are from my injury. It is why I never wear tank tops. Just recently, I began to wear them."

"So that day," Alana looked at her. "You were never with Eleanor. Alice, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because father said not too," Alice said. "In fear that you would treat me as if I wasn't capable of taking care of myself. But now you know everything, I am sorry."

"It's fine," Alana sighed. "But why Ashton? Why do you want Alice?"

"Revenge," Ashton said. "Clay killed our stepfather. And my stepbrother wants to destroy everything that Clay has. And he will start with you two. Bring them; the boss wants to meet them. After this, I am out."

"You won't get away with this," Alana struggled. "Our father will find you, and you will pay!"

'So that was the caused of me not beign able to contact you,' Ali said. 'I thought you died or something. I am glad to know you didn't. Ala has to die first.'

'No,' Alice said. 'I will kill myself to keep her alive.'

'You wouldn't,' Ali growled.

'Watch me,' Alice said and blocked her.

Alice will do all she can to protect Alana, even from Ali.

-

Alana got thrown into the back of the car with Alice. With Ashton beside her and another man on Alice's side.

"I should've had let Cat turned you into a frog," Alana said.

"She wouldn't be able too," Ashton said. "She sucks at doing magic. For being a white witch, I can understand why her people send her to that school so that they wouldn't have to deal with her. She got ditched."

Alana wanted to smack him, but her hands were tied. She struggles to get them free, but she couldn't.

'I want to rip him into pieces,' Ala said. 'But we will get our chance.'

'Be quiet,' someone said. 'You are annoying.'

'Ali,' Ala said. 'You shut up; this is your fault; you were to busy planning revenge on me that you didn't sense the danger.'

'And what were you doing?' Ali asked. 'Distracted by planning on how to get Logan.'

'Both of you shut up,' Alice and Alana said.

'She started it,' Ala said. 'It wasn't my fault; I didn't kill him.'

'Of course, you did,' Ali said. 'You and your soulmate planned it all. And I will never forgive you. I will end your life.'

'You never had,' Ala said. 'You have tried to kill me in our previous life, but you failed. Don't you remember the last time?'

'Your lying,' Ali said. 'I did kill you.'

'You killed your soulmate,' Ala said. 'On our last life, we shared our soulmate. And you ended up killing him because he was trying to protect me.'

'That is not true,' Ali said.

'It is true,' Ala said with such sadness. 'You went mad, and you killed yourself. That is why you can't remember. You only remember our other lives but not that one. That was your breaking point. Look, I didn't kill your soulmate on our first time being spirit wolfs. I know that he had eyes for you only, and I accepted that after he asked you to marry him. But then I found my soulmate, and he wanted me to be with him. But I didn't want too. I rejected him, and he killed your soulmate and then tried to kill you.'

Alana groaned. 'This isn't the time to talk about this.'

'I think it is,' Alice said. 'We have to resolve this now so that we can work together and get out of here, so continue.'

'I tried to stop him,' Ala said. 'But I failed, I saw the forest on fire and tried to save you both, but he stopped me. I asked him what he had done, and he told me you and your husband wouldn't be a bother to us. I left him and ran to help you. But when I got to you, you held your husband and accused me of killing him. I tried to explain, but I knew you wouldn't understand, so I left. And then I learned you died in the fire as well. I fell apart, and I did the only thing that seemed fair. I killed my soulmate. After that, I lived with the guilt; I got married and died later on.'

'So it wasn't your fault?' Ali asked. 'You ran from me instead of helping me.'

'I got scared,' Ala said. 'Later on, we were reborn, and we always had our soulmates. But each time you tried to kill me, reminded me of what had happened. I tried to explain, but you weren't listening to me. Even though you didn't kill me, you always took what belongs to me, my soulmate. You would reject yours and take mine. And I died alone, without any family.'

'I do remember that,' Ali said. 'What happened on our last time together? Because I know there was a time skip.'

'We had the same soulmate,' Ala said. 'And this time you couldn't take him for yourself because he loved us both. We got married, but we never had kids. We didn't get too. We were only married for six months before you tried to kill me. You took me deep into the forest and told me I would never interfere in your life anymore. Our husband found out and tried to stop you. In the processes, you stabbed him, and he died in my arms. And you know the rest. But then we were never born again; for a few years, we were left in the dark waiting for our next companion. And now we are here, and you took Logan from me, like always, but I accepted it. And Ezra belongs to me.'

'So you and Logan are soulmates,' Alice said. 'I am sorry I didn't know. Ali, were you controlling my emotions, even though I couldn't sense you?'

'In a way, yes,' Ali said. 'I made sure Logan looked our way.' She sighed. 'It still hurts; I can't move on, knowing you didn't help me, Ala.'

'I know,' Ala said. 'That is why I will help you at this time. I will get you out of here so that you can be with Logan.'

'And you?' Ali asked.

'We can handle any pain,' Alana and Ala said.

"We are here," Ashton said.

Alana looked out the window and was shocked to see a mansion.

They were forced out of the car and up the steps, the inside was even prettier, but Alana can't admire any of this.

"Come along," Ashton lead them to the left and down a hall and then stopped in front of some doors. Ashton opened them and pushed them. "Here they are."

Alana looked around; a man was sitting and another one standing.

The one standing looked young, the same age as Ezra. And he looked like Ashton.

"Brother," the young man said. "I see you brought them, finally."

The young man had a scar on his face.

"It's you," Alice said. "You're that teen that kidnapped me."

"What of it?" He said.

"Be quiet," Ashton glared. "Boss, I brought them, just as you asked."

The older man stood and smiled. "I can see it." He walked over and gripped Alice's chin.

"Get your hands off her!" Alana growled. "Don't touch her."

"Fiesty one," he laughed and let Alice go. "You will be a great fighter."

Alana glared. "My father will find you, and he will crush you like a bug."

"We shall see," the man said. "By the time he gets to me, one of you will be far away in my arena. And the other one will stay here, as my pet."

Alana has to find a way to get out of here and fast.

-

"Take them to their room," the man said. "I will deal with them later. Allow them to spend a few more hours together before I separate them."

Alice struggled to get free, but the guy with the scar slapped her. "Stop struggling."

They were dragged away and taken upstairs to a room.

Alice sighed and sat on the bed. "What are we going to do?"

"Find a way out," Alana said.

Alice nod.

'I know,' Ala said. 'We can try to contact Logan or Ezra; I know we can.'

'That will take a lot of energy,' Ali said. 'Alice and Alana aren't ready for that.'

"We have to try," Alana said. "Let's get to it then. The sooner, the better." Alice nods and laid down.

"We can take turns," Alice said. "I will go first."

"Good luck," Alana said, placed a chair against the door.

Alice closed her eyes.

'Sorry for making you fight with Alana,' Ali said. 'Now that I know what happened, I can try to move on. And Alice, we have to let Logan go. Our soulmate is Ezra.'

'I know,' Alice said. 'But Logan and I already marked each other. Our bond is too strong. What can we do?'

'Break it,' Ali said. 'We can figure that out later; for now, try to contact them. Concentrate on them, ignore the rest of the world.'

Alice did that and ignored her surroundings. She took a deep breath and let it out.

She felt like she was moving in a straight line. Then she was in a dark place. 'Where am I?'

'Alice?' Someone said.

'What?' Alice frowned.

'Alice!' Wait, this wasn't Logan or Ezra.

'You!'

-------------

Comment

Vote

Follow

Miss SayaChan

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

188 1 21
"Alison," one of them says, walking closer to me. "Yes, Alpha?" I ask as I shuffle back slightly, keeping my head down to avoid Chris' wrath. He take...
1.6K 73 52
Currently trying to edit & rewrite. Also, Travis is now changed to Brandon An elemental is a unique kind of human being who is born with supernatural...
4.5K 47 18
KATHERINE SOLARIAN Katherine is a strong, powerful woman, she has always admired the story of how her parents changed history on the "Purebloods Risi...
7.9K 510 47
It all started with a simple school project. Shina befriended Leon after he'd helped her, not realizing the secrets he kept hidden behind his dark ey...