your man | taerosé

By jensued

❝i should've been better when i was still your man.❞ park chaeyoung & kim taehyung | 2018 date published: jul... More

y
o
u
r
m
n

a

1K 67 13
By jensued

"rosé, i'm sorry."

silence.

i can feel the awkwardness. i just feel so nervous in front of her.

"taehyung it's been two months."

i looked down.

"i know. i should've done this earlierㅡ"

"rosé, here's your drink."

i was cut off by the man. the man who the manager said fetched you.

"thank you."

i can see how you smile towards him. you seem so in love.

the man sat beside you and his hand reached your waist. like you are a precious thing.

i just looked at him and thought.

what a lucky man. i envy you.

"so... taehyung how have you been? it's been so long man."

the man said.

"i've been okay."

i said.

no one dare to talk after that. i sighed.

"i'm really sorry, jimin and rosé. i guess i have to go now."

i stood up from was seat and was about to go, but a hand held my risk, stopping me.

i looked at you, hope glistening in my eyes.

"i'll give you a chance..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 1.1K 24
(COMPLETED) ▪︎▪︎▪︎ A shy and kindhearted girl was assigned to a job no one can handle, she was in de...
11.1K 1.7K 52
After a magical invasion of elves and dragons decimates a wounded Earth, former hardcore biker-turned smuggler Cooper Jacks must accept his calling a...
106K 335 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
506K 22.4K 29
Park Chaeyoung was held at a gunpoint by Jeon Jungkook, for interfering his work. As she gets to know more about him, she gets to know how dangerous...