your man | taerosé

By jensued

❝i should've been better when i was still your man.❞ park chaeyoung & kim taehyung | 2018 date published: jul... More

y
o
u
r
a
n

m

1K 61 2
By jensued

it's saturday and i decided to meet you at the coffee shop you're working at until now.

it's been two months since we broke up.

i still haven't apologize to you, and i just can't live my life like that.

i hope you'll accept my apology.

i entered the coffee shop and noticed that you're not at the counter.

where are you?

i saw the manager and i asked her where rosé is.

"she just finished work, a man fetched her."

a man.

i thanked the manager and go out the shop.

i tried to dial your number, hopefully you will answer.

two rings...

three rings...

"...yeoboseyo?"

"..."

"can we talk?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 287 6
...Love Interest as a Life Partner will Last Forever... A super short story about your favourite two people (you know who haha). Read at your own ris...
93.4K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
506K 22.4K 29
Park Chaeyoung was held at a gunpoint by Jeon Jungkook, for interfering his work. As she gets to know more about him, she gets to know how dangerous...
19.3K 585 32
Roseanne Park, a shy girl but a gangster. Jeon Jungkook, the school heartthrob, but son of Jeon Kyunhae the CEO of "Chambo" (The most dangerous mafia...