โ€ข blackpink imagines โ€ข

By washu_potato

Maybe this will fulfill your dreams? โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Cover: @washu_potato I update as I please based on my moods. I'm... More

โ€ขSleepless Nightsโ€ข
โ€ขWelcome Homeโ€ข
โ€ข M E M O R A B L E N I G H T S โ€ข
โ€ขTHE FORBIDDEN BEASTโ€ข (1/2)
โ€ขTHE FORBIDDEN BEASTโ€ข (2/2)
โ€ข ACCIDENTS HAPPEN โ€ข
โ€ข L O V E โ€ข
โ€ข R O O M 108 โ€ข
IMPORTANT NEWS!!
โ€ข PRECIOUS MOMENTSโ€ข
โ€ข EMPTY PROMISES โ€ข

โ€ขReleaseโ€ข

2K 53 155
By washu_potato

***MATURE CONTENT***

•LISA POV•

"And that is how I need the products to go. Make it smooth and neat for the customers" I spoke firmly. Ending my presentation in front of the staff.

"Got it boss" my secretary spoke, writing down all the notes.

"Meeting's over guys. Go enjoy yourselves with the success we earned" I smiled softly at my employees. Some think because I'm the CEO I may be cold hearted, but I do care about the wellbeing of all my employees. Making sure everyone is comfortable while working here.

"You should join us downstairs! You deserve to loosen up too" my secretary spoke. She was approximately close to me, toying with the buttons of my dressed shirt.

"I can't make promises" I winked playfully at her.

She giggled and left the meeting room with the other staff. I huffed out a breath that I didn't know was holding. I didn't want her to get ideas about us being a thing.

I stared at the clock on my wall and sighed

12:00AM

Chaeyoung is going to murder me.

I packed up all my paper work and heard a notification from across the table, Speaking of the devil.

CHIPMUNK: how long are you going to keep up this act? I've missed you here near me..

CHIPMUNK SENT AN IMAGE:

I swallowed thickly at the message, staring at the picture deeply. Running my hands through my hair, I looked around to see if anyone saw before returning my eyes back on the screen.

LIMARIO: Rosie..

LIMARIO: you know I need to stay and attended everything at the company.

CHIPMUNK: I know babe, but it's boring being alone at night and sleeping in a cold bed.

CHIPMUNK: I sometimes hate that you're the CEO.

LIMARIO: hey, I'm doing this for us okay? And don't worry I'll be home as soon as possible.

LIMARIO: I just need to attend this party and I'll leave really fast to come to you babe.

CHIPMUNK: ugh fine..but no funny business or I'll punish you.

LIMARIO: punishments are always fun ;)

CHIPMUNK: shut up you perv.

CHIPMUNK: anyways come back fast I miss you.

LIMARIO: I will baby, and I miss you too.

CHIPMUNK: I love you. See you soon.

LIMARIO: I love you too.

I sent the last text, shutting my phone in the process. I smiled to myself while rubbed the back of my sore neck. She makes me have butterflies every time she says that. It feels good.

---

I carried all the papers back to my office and threw them on the desk. Taking my coat with me, I left the room and went straight to the elevator. Everyone stopped their conversations as soon they saw me enter. lowering their gaze to the ground, too scared to make a sound.

I placed my phone into my back pocket and fixed my appearance.

The elevator dinged. Signaling that we have reached our destination on the ground floor.

The place was covered with beautiful decorations and music blasted throughout the room. Waiters walked around serving champagne to everyone.

I walked around and took a glass from a waiter. He smiled and I returned the gesture while sipping onto the luxurious liquid.

A warm hand was placed on my back. I turned around to see my secretary smiling mischievously at me while sipping her own glass. A small glint appeared in her eyes, but I couldn't put a finger on what the feelings were.

She came closer to me and tightened her grip on me. My breath hitched in my throat, as she whispered in my ear.

"come dance with me"

She backed away slowly and grabbed onto my hand. Pulling me towards the dance floor.

I saw a waiter walking around with an empty tray. I placed the empty glass on it and followed after Jennie.

She dragged me onto the dance floor and pulled me closer to her. I panicked when she started snaking her arms around my neck and making us closer than before.

She came closer to me and whispered in my ear again.

"Relax no one is going to find out" she rasped out huskily and bit on my earlobe teasingly.

I closed my eyes shut. My arms remaining stiff on my sides, not daring to move.

I exhaled heavily through my nose and stared at Jennie. This is so wrong.

"I-I can't do this to Chaeyoung, Jennie. You from all the people kno—" I got cut off by Jennie placing her finger on my lips. Shushing me in the process.

"It's going to be okay, unless you don't talk about it" she spoke and pulled me closer to her.

She grazed her teeth on my skin, sucking my neck softly in the process.

I surpassed my moan and opened my eyes abruptly.

Placing both my hands on her shoulder, I pushed her softly away from me and stared at her.

"Look Jennie, you're amazing but I can't do this. And you know I'm dating rosé. So this is all wrong" I spoke and started to back away slowly.

Jennie just smiled softly at me, showing off her gummy smile and spoke.

"Go after then, I bet she is waiting desperately for you" she said while being dramatic.

I looked confusedly at her while she just laughed at my expression.

"Just go before i smack you"

"I- okay, but I'll talk to you later about this" I spoke while gesturing around us.

She chuckled and shoved me away towards the exit. I did not expect this day would come where my secretary would push me out of my own building.

I entered my range and pressed the button, making the car roar to life.

I backed away slowly out of the parking and drove away fast on the streets. Eager to go see my girlfriend.

---

•JENNIE'S POV•

after seeing Lisa leave my sight, I quickly took out my phone and texted Chaeyoung. Informing her about the plan being a success.

JENDEUK: mission accomplished, she is on the way.

ROSÉ: AWESOME, I knew I could count on you.

ROSÉ: no funny business happened though, right?

JENDEUK: ...you might want to watch out for the bruise on her neck.

ROSÉ: we need to talk later..

JENDEUK: HEY NOT MY FAULT, it was your idea ;-;

ROSÉ: WHATEVER, I need to get prepared now. Thanks again!

JENDEUK: enjoy ;)))))

ROSÉ: pls stop.

I laughed at her message and locked my phone.

---

I went back to the main room and spotted her from afar.

I snaked my arm around her and laid a feathery kiss on her neck.

Jisoo turned around and smiled at me. She snaked her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"Where did you disappear?" She asked while playing with the baby strands behind my neck.

"Just helped out a friend in need. Nothing serious" I smiled and stared into her eyes. "Let's go dance"

She smiled and pulled towards the dance floor.

We lost ourselves through the beat of the music and enjoyed the night away.

---

half an hour ago

•CHAEYOUNG'S POV•

after sending Jennie the last text, I got up from my spot and started decorating the penthouse.

I scattered rose petals (hehe I had to) on the ground and dimmed the lights in the whole penthouse. Not really focusing around the whole place, but mostly on the master bedroom.

I lightened some scented candles and placed them around the room. It gave off the vibe as I closed the main light. The candles illuminating around the place.

After wearing my biggest surprise for Lisa, I wore a robe on top of it. Hiding the big reveal.

I sat in the living room watching tv quietly. The sound of crackling fire stood out in the silence.

I heard the elevator ding, signaling Lisa's arrival.

I stood by the stairs waiting for her to come in my sight.

---

•LISA'S POV•

I entered the elevator and tapped the floor of my penthouse.

Breathing through my nose, I laid my head back on the wall and closed my eyes.

that was close Lisa, what were you thinking ugh

I opened my eyes slightly and stared at my reflection through the mirror. My gazed fixed on my neck and squinted my eyes. I noticed a medium sized bruise forming on the spot where Jennie kissed.

My eyes widened and I panicked the second time today. I tried rolling up the collar of my coat to hide but it was too late. The sound of the elevator signaled,  opening the doors and showing me that I have arrived to my house.

I took off my shoes and carefully walked through the place. It looked awfully dimmed.

While walking around I accidentally stepped on something soft. Looking under my foot, I found a rose petal on the ground. Noticing now that it has been scattered all around the living room and towards the staircase.

"What th—" I spoke but was cut off by the clicking of heels on the marveled floor.

Chaeyoung was standing on the foot of the stairs. Wearing nothing but a robe and a glass of red wine in hand.

She stared at me with hooded eyes and an unfamiliar look in them. She made me gulp loudly and stay put in my spot.

"Finally, arrived home?" She called out lowly in the quiet scene . The silence was too loud.

She struts towards me in big steady steps, eyeing me from head to toe.

When she finally arrived towards me, she placed her glass on the glassed table and placed her hands on her hips.

"Why is the collar of your coat messed up? And why are you too quiet" She husked out and stepped forward. Being closer to me and making it hard to breathe properly.

"I-I was just fixing my coat and uh the elevator doors opened." I blabbed while looking around me. It was hard to look her in the eyes and speak.

"Well let me fix it for you" Chaeyoung spoke. She placed her hands around the collar and pulled them down neatly into their original spot.

I closed my eyes tightly and bit my lip. Too scared to see her reaction to the bruise on my neck.

---

Seconds passed and I heard no yelling.

Opening my eyes slowly, I saw her staring at the bruise with an emotionless expression plastered on her face.

She finally looked up and stared deadly into my eyes. Her hands secured around my neck and mine automatically went around her petite waist.

She looked deeply into my soul and played with the tiny strands behind my neck. She moved forward, targeting my left ear and whispered into it. Making me close my eyes and shiver.

"Lemme show them who's mine" She husked out. Shortly after captured my lips into her plumped ones.

She sucked on my lower lip, earning a moan from me and slipping her tongue into my mouth.

My arms around her tighten as I felt a smirk forming onto her lips. She pulled away slowly, biting and taking my lower lip in the process.

I sighed and opened my eyes slowly.

Chaeyoung stared at me with hooded eyes. A sly smirk hanging on her swollen lips.

She moved away slowly and took my hand, placing it on the rope.

"Pull it" she spoke lowly and I obeyed without a second thought.

Falling on the floor in steady waves, the robe hid behind it a mouthwatering sight.

Right in front of me, Chaeyoung stood in black laced lingerie. Stockings covered her smooth legs, clipped to the upper set. She looked like a devil ready to play.

My eyes roamed her body shamelessly from head to toe. My eyes lingered on her neck to find her wearing a choker to match her set. She looked mighty fine and breathtakingly beautiful.

Hunger was revealing itself into my eyes, as I stared at her swollen breasts. It was calling out to me to he held.

My hands went up to Cup them, but Chaeyoung's hands were quicker.

She held onto my wrists and pulled them down to my sides. She snaked her arms around my waist and placed her hands on my ass.

She stared at me and went diving to kiss my jawline. Moving lower to my neck and behind my ear.

Moving her hands around my neck again, I moaned lowly and closed my eyes, enjoying this blessful feeling.

"Follow me upstairs to the bedroom when you're ready." She spoke and placed one final kiss on my lips. She tasted like cherry and wine. A sinful combination coming from the devil itself.

Pulling away, she moved couple of steps and turned her back going up the stairs.

When she reached a bit to the top, she turned around and winked at me before disappearing from my eye sight.

I sighed and smirked to myself, taking off my coat and unbuttoning some buttons from the top of my dress shirt.

I ruffled my hair a bit and poured me glass of champagne from the shelves of expensive liquor.

(play sacrifice from the fifty shades freed playlist for better experience (song is linked at the top))

Taking a sip from my drink, I heard a melody being played upstairs. Getting all excited I rushed upstairs to the bedroom with my glass in hand. Careful not to spill some on the ground.

I opened the door to see the room was the dimmest from all the places in the house. Candles were placed everywhere. Giving off an aroma and a lavish scent to fill my nose.

I saw a single chair being placed in the middle of the bedroom and Chaeyoung standing right next to it. Staring at me hungrily and filled with desire.

The candles glow illuminated her face, as I saw her staring at my exposed chest. She walked towards me and commanded me to sit on the chair.

She straddled my legs as she had something behind her back. My hands automatically went and placed on her thighs. Squeezing and massaging it in the process.

"You look so Fucking hot right now." I spoke huskily. Nuzzling my nose into the crook of her neck and inhaling her intoxicating scent. Placing feathery kisses in the process.

"Mhmm and it seems like you love to tease too." She spoke breathlessly.

Me being occupied with pleasing rosé, didn't notice her taking my hands off her thighs and handcuffing them behind the chair.

"What are you doing?" I asked confusedly. Seeing her smirk at me and opening my legs slowly.

"I told you not to mess around in the party, yet you did and this is my punishment for you." Chaeyoung said while sitting on my left leg and grinding on me to the beat of the music. Her hands roaming her own body shamelessly and tugging her hair lightly in the process.

I gasped out loud and closed my eyes. Feeling the heat go down and sensing her wetness on my leg.

"This is so not fair babe" I seethed out through my teeth, as I opened my eyes to see the goddess doing sinful things on me.

"Life isn't fair love" she husked and sucked harshly on my collarbone, making me moan out loud.

She unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and pulled it out of my pants. Scratching lightly on my abs.

I panted loudly as she kept grinding on me instead on my legs now. She kept biting and leaving marks on me until reaching my lips.

She kissed hard, showing how passionate and hungry she was for this.

I kissed back the same amount and moaned into her mouth. My brows creasing from the power behind it.

She bit on my lip and slipped her tongue inside my mouth, exploring each corner and structure of it.

We made out for some good couple of minutes, before she pulled away breathlessly.

"I'm sorry." I croaked out lowly. Making her stare into my eyes.

"What?" She asked and placed her arms on my shoulder while stopped moving.

"I'm sorry for not coming home to you earlier, or even every night." I apologized sincerely while looking into her eyes with nothing but rawness.

She smirked and uncuffed me. My hands immediately went and gripped her rare end. Giving it a small squeeze.

She laughed and kissed me deeply, making me taste the champagne I drank on her lips.

"Thanks for being honest with me right now. But it's not the time." Chae spoke while still having the lust in her eyes.

She placed her hands on mine that were still on her ass and gave it a harsh squeeze.

"Fuck me already."she spoke huskily in my ear and gave it a bite.

I groaned lowly and carried her to the bed, placing her down and hovered over her slim body.

I dropped down on her slowly, grinding my body on hers. Earning a light moan to escape from her plump lips.

She closed her eyes and placed her arms around my neck. Her legs went around my waist to pull down my pants, making us both almost fully naked.

I kissed her jawline and trailed it right next to her right ear. My left hand roaming her waist and scratching her stomach lightly, while right hand stayed on her ass. Giving it light squeezes from time to time.

"Let me take you to place where you forget your own name" I spoke closely into her ear and sucked on it.

She moaned loudly at the words and tightened her hold on me.

The night was young and so we were.

We enjoyed our time with  moans and sighs bouncing off the walls of the penthouse, until the sun shined through the blinds.

---

We laid quietly in bed and enjoyed the silence in peace.

My hands roamed back and fourth on her back, lighting scratching and having a rhythm to it.

Chaeyoung's head laid on my chest, as she cuddled into me and breathed lightly.

"Chaeyoung ah." I spoke quietly. Staring at the ceiling above us.

"Hmm." She hummed, replying back to me. Lifting her head up from its original spot and staring at me.

I smiled softly at her and leaned forward to capture her lips into a passionate and slow kiss. Wanting to savor the taste and the feeling forever.

She kissed back the same intensity and closed her eyes. Her long lashes grazing my cheeks softly.

I pulled back slowly, my forehead attached to hers and eyes still closed.

"I love you so much Rosie posie." I spoke and chuckled lightly while opening my eyes.

She stared back at me, sending me a playful glare while smacking my arm.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and spoke.

"I love you so much too,limario." She said it while poked out her tongue at me.

I laughed and laid my head back on the pillow while she went and laid back down on my chest. Placing her arm around my body while I continued to caress her back.

I felt her breath go even to a steady rhythm.

Kissing the top of her head, I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body. Taking me to peaceful place.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2.9K 54
[PART II/STANDALONE] Met during the celebrations of their best friend's wedding, the two are suggested to each other and somehow become potential bus...
485K 7.2K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
5.4K 129 7
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself