Evil-Natured Husband, Don't T...

Av holibelle

"Is this man not going to divorce me? Why does he still ask me to warm the bed every night?" A certain man sa... Mer

1 - 5
6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150
151 - 155
156 - 160
161 - 165
166 - 170
171 - 175
176 - 180
181 - 185
186 - 190
191 -195
196 - 200
201 - 205
206 - 210
211 - 215
216 - 220
221 - 225
226 - 230
231 - 235
236 - 240
241 - 245
246 - 250
251 - 255
256 - 260
261 - 265
266 - 270
271 - 275
276 - 280
281 - 285
286 - 290
291 - 295
296 - 300
301 - 305
306 - 310
311 - 315
316 - 320
321 - 325
326 - 330
331 - 335

101 - 105

14.3K 317 14
Av holibelle

Chapter 101: She Actually Lost this Round

"Once you know how to, this bow is so easy." Song Wuyou put on an arrogant front.

Gu Yanhao gave a slight smile as he looked at her fair nice-looking small hands. Her deliberate front did not escape Gu Yanhao's sharp eyes. It was obvious to him that she was trying to cover up something. He did not expose her as he asked, "If it's easy, why did it deviate so far away from the target?"

Song Wuyou glared angrily at him, "Didn't you just said my archery improved, but now you're saying it went off too far. What're you actually trying to say ah?"

Gu Yanhao shifted his body slightly to show his elbow to Song Wuyou. Pointing a finger at it, he said, "You wanted to shoot that sheep, but you hurt me instead. Obviously, I'm laughing at you."

Song Wuyou sent him a placid eye roll, "What a boring man."

Gu Yanhao laughed instead of getting angry. His eyes swept over the target up front and an eyebrow rose in curiosity, "Haven't you started yet?"

Song Jiumei seized the chance to jump in with a declaration, "It started and finished, my Dajie won!" Gu Yanhao looked at Song Jiuyue's target board after hearing that. Two arrows were stuck on it. Although none hit the center point, at least there were arrows on it. Song Wuyou's board has zero points.

Mu Gu walked up to her in surprise, "Wuyou, you didn't get even one?"

Song Wuyou pursed her lips, "Only the first arrow did not hit, I still have two tries."

Gu Yanhao chuckled, "Then, go finish it off with those two arrows."

Song Wuyou looked at him, eyes clear and bright, "Do you want me to win or lose?"

Gu Yanhao's obsidian black pupils carried a hint of humor, "Of course I want you to win."

Song Wuyou beamed hearing this sentence. Inadvertently, she looked in Song Jiuyue's direction. Song Jiuyue was watching Gu Yanhao with a pained look of disbelief. Gu Yanhao actually smiled? He was smiling at Song Wuyou? It was not just a mere smile at the corner of his lips, even his eyes were smiling as watched Song Wuyou. This was something she had wished for herself for as long as she can remember ah! Even in her sleep she could only dream that this cold man would smile at her. Despite that, in reality, he had never smiled at her like that.

Watching him smile at Song Wuyou now, it hurt her more than taking a knife and slashing her heart. Watching Song Jiuyue's reaction, Song Wuyou felt a little triumphant inside. Just this and you already cannot stand it? There are more coming up!

All of a sudden, that smile of Song Wuyou's receded. Her hand reached out, taking an arrow from the quiver. Nock, pull and aim. Every movement was fluid and natural. Released, and the arrow flew out. The speed was fast, accurate, and ruthless!

Pa!  The arrow penetrated the target.

Because of the great impact, the board shook for a few seconds before becoming calm. Everyone turned around to look and was astounded!  This arrow not only hit the target, it actually hit the center red dot. Nearly half of the arrow's body was embedded into the target.  From this, it was obvious that this shot contained more strength and power compared to the one Gu Yanhao made earlier.

Mu Gu blinked his peach blossom eyes as they fell on Song Wuyou. The result had yet to sink in for him, whereas Gu Yanhao's brows creased slightly but the smile was still on his face, "Not bad."

Song Wuyou smiled complacently in full view of everyone. Turning to Song Jiuyue at the side she drawled, "This round, I won."

Song Jiuyue's jaw dropped in shock, looking dazedly at Song Wuyou. What happened?  Did her actions just now look like a beginner? Even more accurate than Gu Yanhao?!

Song Jiuyue's mood was extremely bad at this moment. She'd lost? Furthermore, this round she had lost to Song Wuyou at that.

Chapter 102: I Haven't Shoot Yet

"You only won one round, there's still one more." Song Jiumei recovered from her shock and argued strongly.

Song Wuyou flashed a slight smile in their direction, "Just the same, I'm winning the last round." She faced the target and repeated the same actions as before, swiftly picking up an arrow and nocking, pulling the bowstring and releasing. It was just that her speed this time was much faster because she let go of the arrow the moment the string was pulled back without the need to aim at all. In fact, she had just retrieved her gaze from Song Jiuyue and the arrow had already flown out—and the result was much better than she'd expected! The latter arrow split the first arrow right down the middle, striking straight into the target marker. The former arrow turned into a 'meat shield', splitting into two and fell to the ground.

Seeing this, Gu Yanhao's eyes narrowed. Retrieving his sight, it fell once again on Song Wuyou's complacent face. Her archery skill, how could it be so fantastic? Then he remembered what she'd said while she was making Beggar's Chicken at the villa: she said she went to war.

Gu Yanhao's sharp eyes bore into Song Wuyou as if he wanted to see through every secret in her body. Who is she exactly?

"Tsk tsk." Mu Gu was stunned for a moment. When his senses recovered, he applauded fanatically while screaming that she was wonderful.

"Wuyou, you've hidden your talent real deep ah!" Mu Gu complimented sincerely. He gazed at Song Wuyou as he declared, "Your archery skills are comparable to mine and Ah Hao's."

Song Wuyou put down the bow and hmped, putting on a proud expression. Of course, her skills are better. Song Wuyou threw a proud look in Gu Yanhao's direction, only to notice that he was narrowing his eyes while looking at her profoundly. Pursing her lips, she chose to ignore him. Turning to Song Jiuyue instead, she purred "Dajie, I won."

Song Jiuyue stared at Song Wuyou in sheer disbelief.

She was dumbfounded by Song Wuyou's last arrow. Not even Young Master Gu could play to that level, yet she could. Easily. Her face paled further, for this time around she had lost thoroughly.

She looked pleadingly at Gu Yanhao for help, hoping he would triumph over Song Wuyou on her behalf, but who knew that he would not even look at her. Song Wuyou was his only focus.

Gu Yanhao's coldness and neglect towards her crushed Song Jiuyue's poor heart.

"I haven't shot yet!" Song Jiumei stepped up, glaring viciously at Song Wuyou. "You won over Dajie, but not me!"

"Even Song Jiuyue can't win over Wuyou. As for you, you can just forget it." Gu Yanhao swept a cold gaze over Song Jiumei.

Song Jiumei's complexion ashen at his remark. Gu Yanhao rarely spoke to her. She did not expect that when he did, it would be such a big blow.

"Young Master Gu." Song Jiumei instantly put on a wronged look.

"Whoever lost, go run laps." Gu Yanhao looked at Song Jiuyue, his voice icy.

Song Jiuyue stiffened on the spot whereas Song Wuyou's smile became wider. She knew that the more complacently she laughed, the more uncomfortable Song Jiuyue would feel in her heart.

"Just running laps doesn't count. Earlier you said the loser must listen to the winner!" Song Wuyou exclaimed.

"You have something for her to do?" Gu Yanhao looked at Song Wuyou, half smilingly.

"I want her to run. Na~~ked." Song Wuyou stated.

Hearing this, Song Jiuyue turned green and white simultaneously.

"It doesn't seem nice like this." Mu Gu interjected, giving Song Wuyou a weird look. "It's enough that I strip and run. As for Jiuyue, won't simply running laps do?"

Song Wuyou put on an unhappy face. "Just now they said if I lose, I must run naked."

Song Jiuyue's eyes looked woefully at Gu Yanhao, waiting for him to say something on her behalf.

________________________________
Note:
Open-crotch-pants are usually worn by babies till toddler age.

Chapter 103: Run Wrapped in a Curtain

But Gu Yanhao only glanced at her coldly, saying "Running naked is not needed." Song Jiuyue's face bloomed with delight hearing this. She knew it! Gu Yanhao still cared about her but the next sentence gave her the feeling of a paradise that has yet to be enjoy before one was kicked down to hell.

"After stripping, wrap a curtain around yourself and run. Running bare naked is ugly." Gu Yanhao's placid voice sounded again.

Even Mu Gu knew to use a scarf to cover his lower body. Song Jiuyue was a woman, so using a curtain will be enough to cover her entirely.

"Young Master Gu." Song Jiuyue looked extremely wronged as she called to Gu Yanhao after hearing his suggestion. He... he... actually told her to run laps wrapped in a curtain?

"A curtain is not bad. The curtains in my place are thick and trendy. It was just washed the day before yesterday. It's clean." Mu Gu grinned.

The skies turned dark in Song Jiuyue's world. It was as if she had been thrown into the deepest dungeon. The pain cutting through her was horrible. Not only did Gu Yanhao not help her, he was the one who suggested she run wrapped in a curtain. Just imagining that scene was enough to make her feel humiliated and lose face. What made everything worse was Mu Gu agreeing to it. If it were not for Gu Yanhao's presence, Song Jiuyue would have raised a hand and smacked Song Wuyou without hesitation.

Song Wuyou looked expectantly at Song Jiuyue, taking note of the hate burning in her eyes. In an innocent tone, Song Wuyou prompted, "Run. You lost, so you must listen to me. Strip off your clothes."

"Song Wuyou, don't go overboard!" Song Jiumei glared at her.

"It was a bet." Song Wuyou flashed a radiant smile, "If I was the one who lost, I too would listen to what you said."

Song Wuyou stood in front of stables, happily watching the two figures running laps around the archery range. Gu Yanhao walked over to her with two bottles of water, standing beside her. Passing one of them to her, he watched as she laughed so happily before asking: "You liked playing a prank on them?"

Song Wuyou was not thirsty so she did not take the water Gu Yanhao passed to her.  She took a quick glance at him and continued to enjoy the scene, "Do you blame me?"

Gu Yanhao cocked an eyebrow, "Why should I blame you?"

Song Wuyou looked over at him. Her eyes bright complemented her slight smile before she shifted her gaze away again.

That slight smile made Gu Yanhao's pupils darken and his throat grow dry. "When did you learn how to shoot an arrow like that?" He looked deeply at her.

Song Wuyou replied to him nonchalantly, "A long time ago."

His eyes never left her face, "A long time ago, when was that?"

Suddenly, Song Wuyou broke out in a laugh.

Gu Yanhao's curiosity was stoked. An eyebrow rose as he turned towards the other side and saw the curtain wrapped around Song Jiuyue's fall down while she tried to pick it up in a flustered manner. Mu Gu, in all his naked glory except for the white scarf around his waist, was running up front. Noticing Song Jiuyue was left behind, he stopped and looked back. Coincidentally, he caught the sight of her curtain falling as she bent down to pick it back up. Mu Gu could not help laughing, "Already tired?"

"Take care of your own laps!" Song Jiuyue snapped and glared sternly at Mu Gu, her embarrassment turning into anger. This damn lousy idea totally came from this man! Run laps then run. Why must it be naked?

"Isn't it stimulating?" Not only did Mu Gu not keep to himself, he even fell back to join Song Jiuyue, running side by side.

"Stimulating your head!" Song Jiuyue cursed at him.

"Yo~, the always elegant and gentle Jiuyue can also get angry?"

"Being requested to strip and run, wouldn't you be angry?"

"I'm not angry at all ah, look at me smiling." Mu Gu even posed coolly for Song Jiuyue. Leaning closer to her, he showed his muscular biceps and shoulder, "Look at my muscles, don't they look strong?"

"Go away!" Song Jiuyue's mood was at its worst. She stopped and glared at Mu Gu.

Chapter 104: He Wants to Know More About this Woman

Seeing her angry expression, Mu Gu felt a spur of motivation to tease Song Jiuyue. He moved to stand in front of her, both hands at his waist as he continued with a faint teasing tone, "Isn't my body nice to look at?"

Song Jiuyue's face instantly turned tomato-red from embarrassment. Glaring at Mu Gu, she scolded: "Scoundrel!" Stamping her feet, she commanded bossily, "You run ahead!" She wanted to create some distance between them.

Seeing her face turn a lovely red, Mu Gu could not help reaching out his hand, wanting to touch her cheek but Song Jiuyue thought Mu Gu wanted to take advantage of her. Startled, her hand slapped his away in an immediate reflex.

Her hands were originally clutching the curtain wrapped firmly around her body but with the release of her hands, the curtain slid off her to the ground. A gust of chilly wind blew past, and a burst of cold air brushed across her skin. Shivers ran down Song Jiuyue's spine due to the chilly cold, only to see that she was naked when she looked down. Even though she still had her intimates on, Song Jiuyue still felt extremely ashamed.

"Ah!" A shrill scream came from Song Jiuyue. She quickly bent over to grab the curtain from the ground before wrapping it around herself again.

Mu Gu stood watching, blinking his peach blossom eyes once or twice. Watching Song Jiuyue flustered like this he wanted to laugh, yet was embarrassed to do so blatantly in her face. The other side was the fairer gender after all. One needed to maintain their image.

"Mu Gu, I hate you!" Song Jiuyue growled after she had properly fixed the piece of curtain, glaring ferociously at Mu Gu.

Mu Gu replied to her in a laid-back voice: "I did not see your body." Thinking: it's not like you're totally naked. You're still wearing your camisole and underwear, what's there to be ashamed of? It would have been better if Mu Gu just kept quiet. His retort made Song Jiuyue's anger erupt into fury. Her eyes grew scarlet and her hands twisted the curtain so tight that her knuckles turned white. Her red-rimmed eyes stared at Mu Gu furiously with a tinge of exasperation in them.

She had always been a proud person. Being forced to run naked for ten penalty laps with Mu Gu was the greatest humiliation in her entire life. She was angry at Mu Gu for coming up with this retarded idea, and she hated Song Wuyou even more!

Seeing that Song Jiuyue was so angry that she was about to cry, he did not dare to tease her anymore. "Fine, fine, I'm running ahead."

Even after Mu Gu ran far ahead, Song Jiuyue was still standing in the same spot with her hands twisting the curtain fabric. She bit her lips, feeling much aggrieved and wronged under the circumstances, warping her somewhat beautiful face.

All of this was that tramp Song Wuyou's fault!

She knew archery, yet what was that farce pretending ignorance, bringing this humiliating situation of having to run naked down on her! Song Wuyou raged inside, gritting her teeth as she cursed Song Wuyou, that good-for-nothing! Then her eyes took a quick survey of her surroundings and saw that she was standing beside Gu Yanhao while both of them were looking in her direction. This made Song Jiuyue so angry, yet at the same time she wished she could fall down in a hole. Watching them standing side by side while talking and laughing, jealousy once again reared its head.

Why was she the person running laps naked here and not Song Wuyou? Why was the person standing next to Gu Yanhao not her?

Nonetheless, Song Jiuyue could only continue to run after stamping her feet in a fit of a tantrum while her younger sister, Song Jiumei, watched her from afar. The way Song Jiuyue looked wrapped in a curtain was really so gawky and funny that she could not resist taking out her mobile phone to record a short snippet of it.

"Dajie, you can do it, only five laps more!" When Song Jiuyue ran near Song Jiumei she cheered her sister on with fervour.

Song Jiuyue could hardly breathe due to her anger, yet her meimei was actually cheering her on? She was about to explode! Passing in front of Song Jiumei, she shot a frosty glare at her. Meeting that gaze, Song Jiumei's enthusiastic cheer choked in her throat, stopping abruptly. Even the smile on her face was frozen stiff. Bewildered, she watched Song Jiuyue's back. Did she do something wrong?

"Song Wuyou, who taught you how to shoot with a bow?" Gu Yanhao narrowed his eyes, focusing on Song Wuyou.

Song Wuyou was very much interested in watching Mu Gu and Song Jiuyue run laps naked, but he was not. Rather, he much preferred to use the time to understand this woman in front of him, not watching those two fools carrying on their antics.

Hearing his question, Song Wuyou's bright eyes suddenly dimmed a little. She looked down to conceal the sadness flitting in her eyes.

"A person." She gave a nonchalant answer.

Chapter 105: You Hate Me So Much?

"This person, who is it?" Gu Yanhao truly wanted to know.

Song Wuyou raised her head and looked at him, "Why should I tell you?"

There it is again. There, those eyes, that gaze, that indescribable coldness within.

"Do you really hate me that much?" A rope seemed to tighten around Gu Yanhao's heart, probing her.

Song Wuyou let out a disdained harrumph, "No, I don't." The one she hated was not Gu Yanhao, it was that heartless man.

"The way you look at me was filled with hatred."

What can she do? It wasn't like she told him to be born looking like that heartless man?

Song Wuyou's indifferent attitude towards him made his heart sink a little. He reached out abruptly, placing his hand on her shoulder and pulling her a little brashly into his embrace. He doesn't know the reason for his action.

Song Wuyou was startled. She tilted her head up to glower at him, "Gu Yanhao, what are you doing?"

Gu Yanhao smiled, laced with slight mischief and charm, "Let's go horse riding."

"I'm not riding with you!" Struggling to get out of him arms, she added as an afterthought, "I don't know how to ride!"

Gu Yanhao: "I'll teach you."

"I don't want you to teach me!"

"Wait till you can ride, then you'll realize riding is more fun!"

"I said I'm not riding with you!" How can she have fun riding with him?

Gu Yanhao's head turned sideways to look at her, "Song Wuyou, you used to pester me at every opportunity, now there's one right in front of you. Why aren't you seizing it?"

Song Wuyou finally broke free of his 'iron clasp' after a brief struggle. She snapped at him angrily: "That was before!"

The Song Wuyou before already died, and the current Song Wuyou does not love him. If it were not for the remnant of feelings from the original host influencing her, she would be too lazy to even speak with this man.

Gu Yanhao detected the annoyance in her eyes. His face sank, "You really hate me that much?"

Song Wuyou met his eyes with direct frankness, "I don't hate you, I just want you to have a taste of how terrible it feels to be ignored by the person you love."

Gu Yanhao followed her line, "So, this is your revenge?"

Song Wuyou smiled at him, "In fact, I think this way is quite nice."

Gu Yanhao studied her. After some time, he spoke: "You are not Song Wuyou."

Inwardly, Song Wuyou's heart missed a beat. On the surface, she faced Gu Yanhao unperturbed, "If I'm not Song Wuyou, then who am I?"

Gu Yanhao snorted, "Don't take me for a fool. Who you really are, I will eventually find out."

"Go find out." Song Wuyou shrugged her shoulders. If he really finds out, she'll admit he's capable and give him an award to boot!

"It's so hot." Song Wuyou squinted her eyes as she looked up to the sky, then, without another word, she lifted her feet and walked away.

Gu Yanhao turned around, his deep eyes looking at her departing silhouette.

Other than that face looking exactly like Song Wuyou's, everything else about her has changed down to the way she walked. She was different. How could he not know what capabilities the previous Song Wuyou had? The previous Song Wuyou didn't know what design was and definitely not tailoring. That Song Wuyou didn't know anything about archery, cooking, and absolutely did not know how to make Beggar's Chicken.

The Song Wuyou in the past had no poise nor elegance when compared to the one infront of him who is now calm, composed, and elegant - everything and more. The Song Wuyou he knew placed him as the center of the universe, and the current Song Wuyou would look at him with strong hatred on occasion.

Gu Yanhao was sure of one fact: she is not Song Wuyou!

Pondering the matter for a while, Gu Yanhao still took out his phone and made a call to Ah De. "Get me the video from the time of Song Wuyou's car accident to the time she spent in the hospital. Investigate everyone that entered her room at that time."

After finishing her ten penalty laps, Song Jiuyue once again put on her riding gear as she sulkily made her way to the stables.

________________________________
Translator: Woodear Editor: Ocelot

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9.1K 248 22
Title : After the Female Supporting Character Who Lost Favor Logged off, Her Ten Older Brothers Went Crazy Author: Mu Ruoyun Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN...
448K 9.1K 200
On the surface, he is the aloof and standoffish patriot whose sole purpose is to serve the nation. On the darker side, he is an invincible, powerful...
39.2K 992 77
Naruto has finished elementary school and is now in high school. But he does not know that someone else is hiding behind his shy classmate Hinata...
3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...