Even The Smallest Moments Cou...

By englishcucumber

I was three when my father was diagnosed with cancer. I lived through the pain of knowing he would die someda... More

Even The Smallest Moments Count (Janoskians Fan Fiction)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Memory Of My Father...
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten (Part 1)
Chapter Ten (Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter Six

1.3K 23 3
By englishcucumber

Hey people, I'm so sorry that I'm such a shit author, I haven't had much time to write more of my books, let alone relax at all... I'm on vacation, and have been busy 24/7, sleeping, eating, and doing a bunch of shit, probably no one cares about... well we might go indoor skydiving, so that's fun, right? Anyway, I'm going to write now, and stop talking... so bye! 

P.S. 

I'm sorry that it's kinda short...

_______________________________________________________________________

Recap:

We finally arrived, and were now standing at my front door.

"Bye, love." I repeated the words I had said to Daniel, not long ago.

"Bye." Sam replied, smiling at me. He picked his hand up, and moved it toward my face, he brushed away a stray strand of my hair, and leaned in. The kiss was soft and very sweet, after a couple moments, he pulled away, "I should probably go..." He said, sadly.

"Okay, see you later." I smiled at him, 

I watched as he made his way back down to the sidewalk, and disappeared.

Now there was only one question left.

Who do I like, Sam, or Beau?

~End of Recap~

 I decided to put off answering that question, at least until morning. 

I walked into my house, and went up to bed.

* ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** *

I awoke to my phone buzzing, it was quite annoying actually... it was good that it woke me up though... it was already ten - thirty am,

I shook my head, and reached over to it, answering.

'Hey, Scarlett - I mean Scar, sorry...' Sam's voice echoed throughout my phone. How did he get my number?

"How did you get my number...?" I repeated my thoughts, to him.

'Umm... the boys gave it to me...' He said, sounding slightly embarrassed.

"Haha, that's okay. So what's up?" 

'I... umm... was wondering if you would like to uh...' He sounded extremely nervous, 'Go... on... a date with me?' He rushed the last part out.

I was a little surprised, I mean we just met yesterday. I guess that I have to decide if I like Sam or Beau right here, right now. Gah, I just don't know anymore... I guess the only way to find out if I like Sam more is to go on this date with him...

"S - sure." I answered, still slightly shocked at his question.

'Great!' He said, sounding excited, kind of like a child waking up on their birthday, 'Oh, uh...' He added, seeming embarrassed from his outburst.

I chuckled, "When is this date?" I asked,

'Oh... umm... it can be today... if you want...' He trailed off, seeming nervous again.

"Okay, babe. When should I be ready by?" I questioned.

'Maybe, eleven - thirty?'

"Okay, see you then." I answered, taking the phone away from my ear, and ending the call.

I got up, out of bed, and made my way to the bathroom, jumping into the shower.

* ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** * ** *

I got out, wrapping a towel around my shivering body, and made my way back to my bedroom.

I pulled on some undergarments, and took the towel from my body, now wrapping it around my hair.

I walked over to my little closet, and pulled out a white sun dress, slipping it over my head. I then grabbed a black pair of vans and slid those on too. I walked over to the desk that is tucked away in the corner of my room, and picked the chap stick up from it. I put some on, then unwrapped my hair. I grabbed my bright red hair brush, and ran it trough my hair until it was untangled.

I was finally ready. Yayy! 

I jogged over to my door, and then downstairs. I sat down at the kitchen table, and checked the time on my phone, which I grabbed before running out of my bedroom. Eleven. Great, how am I supposed to entertain myself?

I stood up from the small table, and walked to the couch that was located not very far away. I plopped down, and rested my head on the back of it.

~Thirty minutes Later~

I shot up, hearing a knock on the door. Were we being robbed?!

I quickly shook that thought away, the robber wouldn't take the time to knock on a door, before robbing a place. I checked the time, and realized that I had fallen asleep, and that was probably Sam.

I stood, smoothing out my dress, and fixing my hair. I jogged over to the door, and pulled it open a bit, once I was sure it was Sam, and not some insane robber that didn't know the first thing about robbing, I pulled it open completely.

"Hey, sorry I kinda fell asleep on the sofa..." I blushed a little bit.

"That's okay," He said chuckling slightly.

"So... where are we going?" I asked, "Whoever's home, I'm going out!" I added, as I walked out of the house.

"I just thought that we could take a walk in the park, and maybe get some ice cream..." He said, smiling at me.

"Sounds great!" I smiled back at him. I noticed that his hand was twitching, and it looked like he was deciding if he was going to take my hand. I made the choice easy, and took his instead.

He looked at me, then looked away as a blush crept onto his face.

~At the Park~

We had reached the park about ten minutes ago, and Sam found a little path that we were now walking on.

I saw a deer, and pulled on Sam's arm, keeping him from moving. I silently pointed to it, my eyes watching ever move it made. 

I turned, and looked back at me, before leaping away, into the safety of the thick woods.

I smiled, and turned back to Sam, he was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked, returning his smile.

"Nothing..." He said, looking back ahead of him.

He took my hand once more, and we just kept on walking, in silence. It wasn't awkward at all, peaceful actually.

After about twenty minutes, he broke the thick layer of silence, "Do you want to get some ice cream?" Those words just made my day. I swear.

"Yes, yes I would love to go get some ice cream." I replied, smiling up at him as we started finding our way off of the little hidden path.

We finally found our way to a big open space, where there were people scattered around, here and there.

Some of them were on picnics, some playing with their dogs, some with their children, or family.

I spotted a little ice cream cart, and pulled Sam over to it.

"Hello," The elderly woman greeted me, "What can I get you dear?" 

"Umm... can I have cookie dough, please?" I asked, offering her a massive friendly smile.

"Of course dear, and how about for the young lad?" She returned my smile, shifting her gaze to Sam.

"I think I'll have the same, thank you ma'am." He replied politely.

We stood there for about three minutes, while the lady prepared our ice cream cones. She handed them to us, we said our 'thank you's and 'goodbye's, Sam paid, and we started walking again.

The rest of our date was filled with laughter, and the sound of us eating our delicious creamy food.

After about another hour, we started making our way back to the entrance/exit of the park.

"That was fun, thank you Sam." I said, smiling like an idiot up at him.

"Yeah, it was." He replied, leaning down and kissing me, then pulling back. He walked me back to my house, and up to the front door.

"Scar... I know that we have only known each other for a little less than two days... but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, nervousness glinting in his eyes.

I love Beau, but like Sam at the same time... and he actually wanted to be my boyfriend, while Beau didn't even take a second glance at me. Sam was cute, funny, sweet, everything a girl could want. I decided to say yes,

"Yes, Sam, I will." I said, smiling at him, then pulling him into another kiss. After about five seconds, I pulled away, and we said our goodbyes, and he left.

I walked into my house, and plopped down on the couch. I took out my phone, planning on texting Daniel about the news, when I saw I was getting a call from none other than Daniel.

"Hey Skip, I have something to tell you." I said, slightly excited,

"I have something to tell you too..." He replied trailing off, "What is it, love?" I asked, preferring him to tell me his news first.

"Scar... Scarlett... I-I think that..." He started, "I love you." He finished,

I dropped my phone, in shock, no. Daniel can't love me, he's my best friend.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey, sorry it's so short and crappy, and I really am sorry I'm a shit author, I have been very busy on vacation, and all that crap... I'm not quite sure when the next time I will be able to update will be...

Please vote/comment, it means the world to me when I see votes and comments and stuff, I'm sorry if there are any mistakes in it, or if something doesn't make sense... so yeah... I don't think I have anything else to say...

   - M 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
169K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
364K 9.9K 28
18 year old Scarlett Jackson lost her mother at a young age and lives with her father who abuses her. One night Scarlett has a chance to escape and...
47K 2.4K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...