The Beast Within | Vampire Kn...

By megumiiseyelashes

Elvia Laurel was never normal, her abnormal white hair that miraculously grows as each strand shortens and a... More

1- Oversized Giants
2- Annoying Mouses
3- Grocery Shopping
4- Human Blood Bag
5- Inspection
6- Valentine's day
7- Yuki
8- Evocation Of The Past
9- A Deal With The Giant
10- Midnight Parties
11- The Fury Of An Angel
12- Nightmare
13- Moving On?
14- A Surprise In The Closet
15- Kidnapped
16- Transitioning
17- Inevitable Death
18- Human Again
19- Manor
20- Family
21- A Broken Heart
22- Missing You
23- Winter Formal: Part 1
24- Winter Formal: Part 2
25- Shizuka
26- Communication
27- Wolf Set Free
28- And It Begins
29- A Risky Decision
30- Battle Of The Purebloods
A/N
Sequel?
...

31- How It Ends

2.8K 94 28
By megumiiseyelashes

Third Person POV

Despite the strain in her legs begging her to stop, she pushed herself further allowing the scent of death and lavender to guide her towards the man she vowed to kill from the day he took everything away from her. Adrenaline washed in like a tsunami wanting to destroy a city from the sins it committed. Elvia founded herself stopping at an abandoned warehouse nearing the peak of dusk.

She shifted back into her human form wondering if anyone saw her right now, they'd think she escaped a murder scene. She glanced at her bloodied hands before clenching them into tight fists.

"Rido!" She called out furiously. "Where are you, you coward!" She screamed.

She narrowed her eyes at the shadow approaching her form, she lifted her head up meeting the blood red eyes tainted from the lives he torn apart. Rido, wearing his signature smirk, stared at the girl in slight curiosity. Eccentric to know what her final answer would be that would decide the fate of the future. But he knew despite what she chose, he would completely break her into pieces as he kills her friend in front of her eyes as well as steal her pack by force.

"I didn't think you'd decide so quickly, but please do grace me with your answer. I am eager to learn what you have chosen. Or if you want, you could join me instead. We could lead our pack together, and have children who'd bare tremendous power." Elvia inwardly gagged, trying to hide the disgust in her features.

"You mean my pack. I don't ever recall agreeing to marry you let alone bare your child you sick old fuck." Rido merely laughed walking towards her, Elvia's eyes swiftly glanced behind Rido where Callie stood still, along with Leona and Malachi who held Alex in the same position they had before.

"So does that mean you'd rather me kill your dearest friend? Not that I mind..." Abruptly, he materialised a precarious sword. A blade both made out of pure silver, and a venomous serum crafted for a painful yet leisured depletion of a vampire. Those who have said to flourish the deadly weapon would suffer a terrible fate of the blade burning the skin and bones, destroying any means of life or process.

"I haven't finished talking. Neither, would I allow you to lay a finger on her. I'll fight you myself, whoever wins gets the pack and whoever loses dies." She negotiated, hoping that he would agree which she was doubtful of but yet she tried her synthetic luck.

He let out a laugh before his eyes transfused into a ghastly glare. "You dare attempt to transact a deal with me when I'm the one in control. Since you refuse to meet my demands, then I shall take matters into my own hands."

Time itself eluded, a precise transition travelled at the speed of light, a motion that was unpreventable. The candescent weapon glistened, the sun directly hitting it before it hid behind the clouds, cowering from the gory sight. Both the werewolves' eyes widened, bright, red blood sprinkling on their porcelain skin as they witnessed the sword, scathe between the folds of skins that began to hiss at the pain as the blade embedded itself into Alex's stomach.

A second after a ear-splitting scream rung into Elvia's ears, her whole body froze with her eyes dilated bigger than the full moon itself. It was then when the scream was a key that unlocked a rage deafening the depths of hell itself is when the white haired hybrid withered away all sense of humanity, her hunger for a certain Pureblood's blood so strong that it would be a death wish to stop her.

Fangs elongated from her mouth as her blood red eyes amalgamated with the abysmal of her coal orbs, resembling a replica of the devil perhaps even more blood-curdling. Her hair that was once as white as the snow was now as black as the night. She charged at the bewildered Pureblood who was surprised at her sudden appearance change, oblivious to the flying fist that scaffolded between the base of his jaw, sending him crashing against the ground.

The thunder in the background collapsed furiously, the dusted pink and orange clouds faded away forming into a lapse of grey and black. The ground soon padded with harsh raindrops as lightening blasted a close by tree, falling besides the indignant female. The temperature dropped inhumanly low, so cold that even the inexplicable heat radiating from an average werewolf was no match for the dramatic weather condense.

Black veins shrouded Elvia's skin, making her look more savagely intimidating, spiky nails arose from her finger tips as she rounded her cold, icy hands around Rido's freezing skin. A grunt of pain escaped his lips, despite the ferocity of coldness breaching his dermis, beneath the derma as what seemed like bubbling, hot lava polluted his blood, erupting into octaves that rumbled throughout his body.

Both hands now touched the surface of his skin, adding more to the tsunami of pain as she flipped him over crashing onto the fallen tree. Rido let out a hiss, his red eyes now faltering as his Pureblood powers retreated. He ballistically glanced at the werewolves who were frozen to the ground, all flabbergasted by the immense energy that made them weak in their knees. Callie glanced down at her fingers realising she was able to move willingly, her wolf now resurfacing into her mind.

"The spell broke!" Callie exclaimed both in relief and worry, worried for what the outcome of the battle would be.

Leona and Malachi, also regaining control of their body, delicately placed the bleeding vampire onto the ground, they stared  at the wound that had deliquesced into a mixture of burned skin and black foam scaring around the wound and the sword that was still embedded into the skin. Reaching for the sword to pull it out Callie abruptly paused them.

"Don't. That is one of the ancient weapons that hunters used hundreds of years ago, specialised to destroy both species of vampires and werewolves. If touched by a werewolf the outcome is severely terrible, as goes for Vampires as well. But if a hybrid of both classes were to so even touch it, then who knows what could happen to them." The two wolves inched away from the weapon before staring at the girl in pity, feeling utterly useless and ashamed that they could've prevented this from further escalating.

"Do you feel it? That familiar feeling... I'm sure you must've witnessed it countless of times, after all you were the one who caused it amongst others. Do you know what I'm talking about Rido?" Rido's heart raced, for once he felt... fearful of another being. He had never felt like that in his entire life.

"Answer me you heartless bastard! Tell me, do you feel any remorse of regret! Dissension? Guilt?!" She snarled grabbing his jaw smashing his head against a bark of wood. "I could hear your heart racing Rido... don't tell me— are you scared?" She let out a laugh, a laugh that sent a shiver crawling down everyone's spine.

"Is the monstrous Pureblooded Kuran afraid of someone like me?" She let out a crazed cackle, her long black hair covering her deadly features. "You should fear me Rido Kuran, after all... I am the one who is going to end your depraved life."

She raised her fist, sending a fierce punch towards his already injured eye, one that was charged with an electrical current that sent a wild charge throughout his bones. His scream was like music to her ears, and she wanted to hear more of that wonderful sound. She proceeded to throw swift punches, one after the other, a never ending loop of pain and agony. A callous smile plastered on her face, her fangs prodded her lips aching for a taste of his blood before she inched closer to his face. Rido broadened his eyes, letting out another scream of terror which sent a wave of satisfaction to course through her veins.

"N-No! Stop!" He begged, dropping his pride in exchange for his life. A life that was no worthy living.

"Yes, that's right. Beg, beg for your pitiful life." She murmured sadistically widening her mouth as she latched her fangs on Rido's skin, allowing the blood to satisfy her taste buds before hasping onto a wedge of flesh, mercilessly detaching it as it rested onto the ground.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he refused to scream, since it harmed him to do so. "Hm? Are you enjoying this? Maybe I should try your left shoulder." She left him no time to react as she dug into his other shoulder, progressing to do the same thing savouring the gulps of blood. Blood that she spilt. And nor did she feel any ounce of guilt or fear for the damage she caused.

"This is getting quite boring for my taste, you do not deserve such a quick death but I already achieved what I came here for. I defeated you, you no longer control me nor would I ever run away from you again. I'm the predator, and you are the prey." She dropped him to the ground her eyes darting past her wolves who froze in terror, letting out a sigh of relief that they were not the next victims on her 'kill-list'

Callie studied her expression before her blood ran cold, realising her intentions. "No..." She whispered in horror.

No... what is she thinking? She's going to get herself killed! Surely she can't be that reckless... She shook her head. What am I thinking? There's now way she would go so far to get her revenge as to even harm her own self....

Rido tried moving his body in attempt to escape, but it was no use. He lost too much blood, as well as flesh, and he had been drained of his powers so putting up a fight would be bootless against someone he hadn't thought would hold so much power— to even defeat a powerful Pureblood such as himself at ease.

Jay... our battles would always end in a tie, whether it'd be that we're both tired or that I would always cower, in hopes to claim your power once again. But your child has far exceeded my expectations, so far that stealing her powers were too good to be true. In the end, you always won. Damn you Knight.

"Alpha..." Callie started of carefully. "Please, there's no need to do this. He's done for, and touching that weapon could kill you. Please think of your well-being and our own. We can't live without you." Tears brimmed in her emerald eyes.

Elvia glanced at her beta, a seep of humanity peaking through as her eyes saddened. She brushed past her shoulder as Callie let out a sob shielding her eyes with her brown hair, Elvia approached the still body of her childhood friend, memories recollecting in her mind.

My pace deliberated as I stuffed my hands into my pocket, watching as my friends pathetically try keeping the Day Class girls from screaming their heads off. Well at least one of my friends didn't look as pathetic, in fact, Alex looked like she could do this with her eyes closed.

"Scream again, I dare you." The whole crowd of students shivered getting into line, fearful of the dark aura emitting from Alex.

She learned from the best of course.

I raised an amused eyebrow approaching her. "I see you've been practicing. Just glare at them next time, add a little growl if you must, it makes you look more menacing and animalistic." She looked at me with a smirk.

"Excuse me for not wanting to be completely unapproachable, I actually like having someone to talk to." I shook my head tutting.

"You've become soft, what happened to the Alex that would venture to the park to steal candy from toddlers with me?" And for a dramatic effect I added. "What have they done to you?" I whispered searching her face in concern.

"Nothing." She gnawed on her bottom lip. "During freshman year I was a bit cold and harsh, but that basically got me nowhere since my grades were bad and everyone hated me. Years flew past and now I've transformed into somewhat of a social butterfly, I have a cold side but only to those that annoy me and I have never felt better. It's a good feeling you know, having people that care about you." I stayed silent before smiling.

"You had it worse than I thought, maybe it's not too late to save you." She whacked my shoulder playfully making me lopsidedly smile.

"You should try it sometime." I looked at her confused.

"Try what?"

She gave me an eye roll.

"Smiling at people other than me or the girls, words fly by and most of the people here at Cross Academy fear you. You were basically me when I was a freshman but even more worse, lighten up would ya'?" I smirked at her.

"You did learn from the best." She gave me a blank look.

"Was that the only thing you heard." I smiled blandly.

"Yup." I popped the 'p' just as the silver gates started opening.

Her lips tilted upwards at memory, a tear streaming down her cheek reaching the bottom of her lip.

I've learned how to smile at people, other than you, Iona, Emma or Rose. I've even made friends and you know what? It does feel good, to have people care about you. It's because of you that Ruka's my friend, or that I even talked to Callie in the first place. It's because of you, that I'm stronger than I ever was before. I thank you for that, for being a part of my life. But, I'm not going to allow you to die on me after everything we've been through together, that'd be unfair of me if I don't try saving you.

And that's when her bloodied fingers clasped around the sturdy weapon, she let out a grunt urging herself to pull out the sword despite the material that was burning through her skin and bones. At each tug, her quiet whimpers turned into loud grunts of pain, Callie stood wide eyes, her body paralysed to the ground. The sight of blood— and raw muscles with bones prickling at every inch, her hands covered her mouth from puking all over. She never felt this sick in her life, knowing that her friend and Alpha would go through such extent to save a life of another.

"A-Alpha... Why...? W-Why would you do this to yourself?" Leona cried, covering her mouth as she let out a sob. It was as if the could feel the pain in her own bare hands, which made her light-headed to think of the amount of suffering she was going through— and yet, not a single scream escaped her lips.

"It's better me then you, she could still be saved and I'd rather endure through the pain if it means that there'll be a happily ever after in the end." The sight of her smile broke their hearts even more. "My whole life... I had to watch others before me act brave, and protect me risking their own lives, doing this makes me feel like I've grown up. I'm not risking my life, I'm saving one as well as destroying one, but if doing this means that she'll be somewhat safe and that he'll be dead. Then who am I to pass such an offer?"

One last tug, was enough to separate the blade from Alex's body. The weapon caught ablaze but Elvia paid no heed to the flames or that her hands were decimating as every second passed by, she pushed herself up her now-black hair cascading down her slim, bloodied figure, her eyes were no longer red but her usual, electrifying blue.

"This is the end now Rido..." She took a step towards him

"I win, and you lose." Images of Archer, her past friends, and Alex swept past her mind.

"And now, is when it all ends." She raised the weapon high in the air, before plummeting the blade straight towards Rido's heart, his final scream lasted only for a second before there was silence.

She dropped to the ground, laying on her back as Callie rushed towards her placing her head on her lap. Their voices was so distant to her ears, images of everyone gathering around her urging her to stay awake played like a constant loop in her mind, before her eyes finally shut. A small, peaceful smile resting on her lips.

~

"Happy birthday Haven!"

"My baby's all grown up!" Dad...?

"Jay, stop acting like such a big baby!" Mom?

"Guys, we need to take a group selfie so I can stick this into our scrapbook!" Hazel grinned holding up her camera.

"Can't we just eat already?" Mark grumbled.

"All you think about is food you idiot!" Kat snapped pulling his ear.

An arm hung around my shoulder as I looked at Danny's grinning face. "So, what did you wish for birthday girl?" Hazel glared at him, whacking the back of his head.

"Stupid, if she tells you her wish then it won't come true!"

But it already did...

"Happy birthday Ave!" I was suddenly tackled into a hug. Maiya grinned handing me my gift. "Sorry that we're late, Archer was taking forever getting dressed..." Wait a minute...

"It wasn't my fault you were taking forever in the bathroom shit-face." A familiar voice grumbled.

Archer.

A bright smile lit on my face as I ran towards Archer, engulfing him into a tight hug as I planted my lips onto his. I could tell he was shocked, but he returned the kiss placing his hands on both sides of my cheek.

"Alright, alright, break it up." Dad glared at Archer before ruffling my hair. A giggle escaped my lips, is this what it feels to have a dad?

"Honey, just because you've become older, doesn't mean you could randomly kiss your boyfriend in front of us." Mum leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Save it for the bedroom." She winked as I blushed a bright red.

"M-Mom..." I stammered in embarrassment, peering at Archer through my lashes only to see he was digging into the cake along with Mark.

I shook my head with a smile, so this is how my life would've turned out if I was normal. But, unfortunately 'normal' never did exist in my vocabulary to begin with. But, it's not like I would change how things are like right now, despite going through hardships that no normal teenager would go through, I'm glad that I met those people who filled that empty hole in my heart,

And made me, me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

19.4K 835 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
153K 4.3K 52
Resha Valentine, born as the strongest of them all, born to fall in love with Kaname Kuran since they're inseparable since they were young, people sa...
10.7K 591 22
How can a creature have all the known characteristics of a species but still be another species? That is the number 1 question regarding (Y/n) (L/n)...
22.3K 905 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...