Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

By necr0misis

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... More

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi
Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Bi | Shirazu Ginshi
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
I'm Here | Ui Koori
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Interrupted Training | Ui Koori
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
Second Chances | Irimi Kaya
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
Propositions | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Dates | Ui Koori
Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

Quit | Karren Von Rosewald

2.2K 41 7
By necr0misis

A/N: lol I'm sorry about how much I write about Karren I just wish she could have had a happy life she deserves it ok. Also whoopsy daisies guess who screwed up the TG timeline big time in a oneshot? This gal. I ain't sorry

You watched as your girlfriend and her uncle spoke— well more like how her uncle ordered her around, really— and frowned. Wasn't she actually related by blood to them? How come she's serving them? Is that how rich families take in other family members..?

You subtly shook your head. This is the 21st century after all. No one should be treated this way.

"(Y/N)?" Shuu's gentle voice snapped you out of your thoughts and you turned your attention back to him. "You've been zoning out. ...or were you checking out Kanae?" A smirk appeared on his face as you shook your head.

Right, Karren was known as 'Kanae' here... You had always found it awful that she had to hide who she actually was.

"I'm not checking he- him out." You countered. "Sorry for spacing out. You were talking about a university student who smelled good?" You asked, trying to get back into the conversation.

"Good?! He smelled amazing!" Shuu exclaimed.

"Is it Kaneki?" You asked, deadpanning. Of course it would be that kid. He's been getting in so much trouble since he joined Anteiku...

"Yes! That's him! Do you know him?" Shuu excitedly asked.

"Yes, and I don't think you should try to eat him. He's under Anteiku's—and by extension, Yoshimura's—protection. Besides, he's a friend." You said. "Find yourself a human lunch, like all of us, Shuu. That kid will get you in trouble, and vice versa."

"What do you mean 'by extension, Yoshimura'?" Shuu asked, confused.

"Buddy," you started, dramatically inhaling. "You have no idea what you'd be dealing with if you were to get on his bad side..."

'Please tell me he'll back off...' You silently prayed. You didn't want Kaneki to get involved with people like Shuu. Sure, you were on good terms with him, but that's because a) you're a pure blood ghoul and b) you're a friend of his. The poor kid's been dealing with far more than enough for now.

"I'm the Gourmet, (Y/N). It's expected of me to go through great lengths to attain the best food possible." He said proudly.

"What ever, I warned you." You sighed, getting up. "I need to head back anyways. I have an early shift tomorrow morning." With that, you waved to him and started walking away until Shuu called for you to wait up. Intrigued, you stopped and turned around to see him walking towards you, Karren in tow.

"...what's up?" You asked, slightly confused.

"It's pouring outside. Kanae will walk you home, so you don't get soaked." He explained, pointing at the umbrella Karren was holding.

"Er... I'm not made of salt, Shuu. A little rain won't hurt me..." You said. You didn't want her to catch a cold, either.

"Nonsense! Besides, I'm sure the two of you will hit it off quite well." He winked at this. "See you soon, (Y/N)!" With that, the purple head turned on his heels and started walking further into the house.

"Don't you dare go after that poor kid!" You called out, before exiting the mansion with Karren, both of you under the large umbrella. Once you were out of the Tsukiyama property, you chuckled. "Shuu's trying to play match maker it seems."

"It's nice to know we sort of have his blessing." Karren answered, smiling. "Maybe we won't need to hide anymore... If Master Mirumo were to accept our relationship too."

You shuddered when she called her uncle 'master'. And she seemed to notice.

"Are you cold?" She asked. "You can have my-"

"No, it's fine, I'm not cold." You said, shaking your head. Karren gave you a skeptical look. "I just... I'm really bothered by the fact that you're a servant for your own family."

"It's the least I can do. They didn't have to take me in, yet they still did, and I'm grateful." Karren explained, appreciation obvious in her tone of voice.

"But they didn't have to make you a servant! That man is your uncle! You're his sister's daughter. This could literally have been considered child abuse in human society." You said, trying to make her see your point. "I'm not trying to turn you against the Tsukiyama family, okay? But from any one else's point of view, this is sort of screwed up..."

Karren frowned at your words. "But they didn't have to take me in like they did..."

Seeing her expression, you quickly apologized. You didn't want to make her feel conflicted or confused. It made you feel horrible that you might sound like you're trying to turn her against the only family she has left.

"It's okay, you're not at fault. I just can't seem to understand where you're coming from with this." She explained, eyes locking with yours.

"Should I explain?" You asked, brows furrowing together.

"Please."

"Well, uh, this might sound bad, but you have to know... The way I'm going to describe it is how others would probably see it, okay?" You clarified. Karren hastily nodded, eager to hear your point of view on the issue at hand. "So basically, your family was killed by the CCG, and your brothers and parents sacrificed themselves to save you. You arrive here, in Japan, only searching for someone willing to help you, so you find your uncle, your mother's brother, right?"

Karren nods once again.

"And from what I've seen, you look a lot like her. So your uncle, upon seeing the last of what is left alive from her sister, decides that it'd be a wonderful idea to make you a servant and treat you like you aren't even family. You've been a servant since the age of eleven. It's not even legal for children to work at that age! He's been taking advantage of your thankfulness, Karren."

The look on her face broke your heart. "You don't need to take what I've said into consideration! I might be completely wrong, too!"

Karren looked back at your worried face and couldn't help but smile a little at how concerned you are about her. But you're a smart person, and your argument made sense, which may have hurt a little more than what she expected. Nonetheless, you were right.

"It makes sense." She started. "But what do I do with the information?"

"Just know that from the way Shuu acts, he treats you like family, unlike his father." You mumbled. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, but what was the point in telling me all this?" Karren asked once again. Surely you had some sort of ulterior motive. Nothing you do has no meaning behind it.

"Don't get mad..."

"I won't."

"I think it would be good for you if you quit. If you leave the mansion and go out there and have experiences and make memories of your own." You said. "And I know, you don't have the money, you don't have a house, you'd need a new job, but I can provide those for you." You couldn't stop your ranting now... "I'll get you a job at Anteiku! Sure, waitressing is sort of too similar to being a servant, but it's good and you get protection! You'll also work with me, too! Plus, they help us with food so we don't need to kill. And I'll let you move in, we've been together for long enough where it would be okay! Plus, if quit, you won't need to hide anymore. You can start anew, be yourself, hell if we make it that far, I'll take the Von Rosewald name too."

Karren swears she could have cried right there and then. She knew you loved her, but this proposal was just it for her. It showed her how much you cared and how far you'd go, how much you'd sacrifice and how much you'd do. It felt so good to be loved by someone like you...

"(Y/N), going as far as to sacrifice your own family name... I don't deserve that." She said, gripping the umbrella tighter. What if because she denied this, it meant by extension she'd deny you? She loves you, but she surely didn't deserve you... She couldn't abuse of your kindness...

"The fuck do you mean you don't deserve this?! You deserve far more! Far more than what you have right now, and far more than I could ever give you!" You exclaimed. "Karren, you deserve the world, and if it were in my hands, I'd give it to you without a second thought. With everything you've gone through, you deserve to be happy. So, if my proposal isn't what makes you happy, and if you truly love serving the Tsukiyama family, I won't be mad."

Your girlfriend stopped once she recognized the building she was standing in front of, lowering her head. Should she accept it? What if Mirumo didn't let her go? What about you? If she doesn't say yes, would you still love her?

"I'll let you think about it, but you have to know that your decision won't affect my image of you. I'll love you no matter what you choose, Karren. See you soon!" With that, you pecked her cheek and turned on your heels, marching towards the door of your apartment building.

"Wait." You heard Karren speak.

You stopped, turning to the side to observe her. "You don't need to answer me now, my rose." Your nickname sent butterflies through Karren's stomach. "Take your time and think it through. I'll be as patient as needed."

"I made my mind." She insisted. "It's a pretty obvious choice, after all." Finally looking at you in the eyes, she smiled. "I'll live my own life. And I chose to live it with you."

If her smile was bright, yours was simply blinding. Running back to her, you pulled her in for a hug, letting out a laugh of excitement. "Oh, I'm so happy for you!" You exclaimed, your voice raising by at least two octaves.

"How do I... How will I tell them the news?" She asked, clutching the back of your shirt tightly.

"Okay, I'll explain the plan." You started, grabbing her hand and dragging her inside the building.

••••

"I'd like to resign." Karren finally said, shamefully looking at the ground. She just used all of her courage to speak those words, meaning the tank was absolutely empty. She was so afraid of her uncle denying her that liberty that you had been hyping her up about for a week straight now...

"Okay." Mirumo spoke, surprising Karren.

Okay? No yelling? No scolding? No speech about how ungrateful she is towards the Tsukiyama family? What was going on..? Even you had thought she'd have to fight a bit to get her freedom. The two of you prepared arguments that would put lawyers to shame!

"You can leave anytime, Kanae. Finding a replacement won't be so hard." Okay, that hurt a little bit.

"Can I... Gather by belongings and leave today..?" She asked, hesitant. Maybe she was asking too much...

"Of course." With that, he nodded, going back to the paper work he was doing.

Karren let out a silent sigh and turns around. Apparently this man actually gave zero shits. Good to know you were right.

Her hand landed on the door knob, making your breath hitch due to nervousness. You watched as Karren opened the door, slipped through and closed it behind her, hiding all emotion from you.

"So..?" You asked, voice slightly wavering due to your nerves.

Karren finally let you see that radiant smile that you loved so much, and spoke. "I am Karren Von Rosewald. No more hiding, no more restraints. I can be myself."

You couldn't stop the loud squeal of delight from the back of your throat as you tackled your girlfriend into a hug, muscles shaking from your sheer happiness. Once you pulled away, confusion settled in. "You're leaving today?" You asked.

"He... He said finding a replacement wouldn't be very hard." Karren said, all excitement leaving her voice.

"That's... An awful thing to say..." You muttered in disbelief.

"It's okay, because I'm free, just like you said! Come, I'll need a bit of help to carry my belongings." She grabbed your hand, pulling you away from Mirumo's office and to her room where you gathered everything she needed and carried it back to your place, talking about everything you could do, and everything Karren could be.

••••

"Karren, are you still drying your hair?!" You yelled out of frustration. "We're gonna be late and I don't want Touka kicking my ass again!"

"It's not my fault I have thick hair!" She called back, a hint of humour in her voice.

Lifting your head to look at the ceiling, you shook your fist in a joking manner. "Why, Emma, why?!"

"Don't go around blaming my mother!" Your girlfriend laughed, finally emerging from your shared bedroom, slipping on her jacket and joining you at the door.

"Oh? Is it your father I should blame for that thick hair of yours?" You asked, opening the door and letting Karren through. She giggled, and you smiled at the sound.

You took the time to look at her for a second. She had made progress since day one. Of course, she still liked her hairstyle, that didn't change, but it was nice seeing her in clothes she felt comfortable in. You liked seeing her in her work outfit the most because oh my god she looks good in a skirt. Karren seemed happier, too.

"Don't blame my family period." She answered, slapping your arm.

"Right, I just have to blame you and your awful judgement when it comes to time." You rolled your eyes and the two of you made it to the lobby and outside, heading to work.

"I'm not that bad..!" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Surely I'm not that horrible with time..."

You snorted and Karren playfully shoved you, making the two of you laugh. "Really, you should be glad I'm here to help you out." You said, smiling.

"I am. I can't imagine how I'd be if it weren't for you. I wouldn't be this happy, that I know."

"What can I say? I'm just a little ray of sunshine."

"Sarcastic sunshine."

"The best kind there is." You smirked, your hand finding her own and intertwining your fingers with hers. "Now you know I'm not a quitter, but asking you to quit was probably the best decision I made... I'm really happy we're together like this." You said, your thumb stroking what ever part of her hand you could touch with it.

"I am too, (Y/N). I love you."

"I love you too."

You smiled as you caught a glimpse of your destination. Not to jinx yourself, but... A perfect home, a perfect job, perfect friends, a perfect girlfriend... You had the perfect life.

Karren glanced at you, loving the way your smile seemed to brighten up the world around the two of you. If it weren't for you, she wouldn't be here, she wouldn't know how good it is to be able to live outside of the Tsukiyama household, without the pressure of owing someone everything when in reality, you don't owe anyone anything. It was all thanks to you, and she loved you for it, for taking care of her.

Luckily, you loved her back and promised to be there for her no matter what. You gave her a taste of unconditional love and now, she was addicted. She doesn't know what would happen to her if you were to disappear, or go away. But, with the perfect life the two of you had...

What could possibly go wrong now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 315 22
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
6.4K 97 8
I love Tokyo Ghoul as much as anyone else but more than enough to dedicate some imagines to this masterpiece of a manga/anime. I'll literally write f...
754K 11.5K 37
|ALL CHARACTERS ARE AGED UP IN EACH EXPLICIT/NSFW CHAPTER!!!| | Some of these one shots are very mature and some will be triggering. If you choose to...
10K 662 27
Ignorance (不知) (COMPLETED) SHIRAZU GINSHI X READER Bathurst, N.B, Canada When a cab driver starts stalking you after a minor surgery, you realize tha...